Stores > La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE

1-505-298-0123
      1-505-323-7112
      7282@lapetite.com
      1-505-298-0123

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE by clicking a star below.

2017-03-31

"phone friendliness. I spoke with 2 different employees on the phone and neither of them sounded very enthusiastic to meet me or my children. The tour was fine but was not too engaging. We toured the Anaheim location today and it was much more informative and I felt like we were extremely welcome and desired as potential members. I did not feel as welcome at the Constitution location. All of my questions were answered but not much more information was given."

2017-03-25

"Generally the school is great. Ms. Karen is amazing, kind, and warm with her little students. I think they are all benefiting greatly from her on a daily basis. This is definitely the right job for her and I am glad all of the littles are in her class."

2017-01-25

"My niece went there and loved it. I'm hoping to have the same experience with my daughter."

2016-12-24

"Very professional and caring staff. The atmosphere is safe and clean. Great access to director. Flexibility. Staff very enthusiastic"

2016-12-17

2016-12-02

"It's was nice, they answered all my questions made me feel very comfortable!!!"

2016-08-06

"The staff is so amazing. They are caring and very understanding of the kids social and emotional needs and developmental levels. They have helped my 3 year old learn to express emotions and problem solve conflicts. They have been patient and caring to my 10 month old and have worked in conjunction with his PT and OT workers to help him meet and exceed developmental goals. They are an amazing team and I am very happy with the program!"

2016-07-30

2016-04-23

"La Petite on Constitution (Albuquerque NM) is the right place for my son. His teacher, Ms. Olivia, is absolutely amazing. It's clear that she has a special ability to teach and connect with young children. My child feels valued in her classroom and he respectfully cooperates with her structure. Most importantly, he feels loved at this school. Many of the staff will acknowledge him (by name) when he arrives or leaves the program, and you can tell by his stride down the hall that he feels confident and secure there."

2016-03-12

"This school is amazing with the structure and delivery of the curriculum for the children. The passion the workers have for children learning and child developing surpasses other facilities. Compliments to the staff here."

2016-02-03

"The door was okay. We just went straight to the room for the infants didn't tour the entire facility. The lady on the phone said the tours take about 30 minutes. Our tour was about 10 minutes and we didn't not receive any packets, only a piece of paper when she wrote pricing down."

2016-02-03

"It has been a good experience so far the teachers and director are friendly I get feed backs about my child every time I pick her up they let me know how she does. My loves to see her teachers everyday they are good with her and understand her wants and needs everyday she is there"

2016-01-23

"Mine and my children's experience with La Petite has been great! All staff and teachers are very nice. Monica the director has been so kind amd welcoming to my family. She's awsome."

2015-09-14

"I love it. My son won't stop talking about school or his teachers when he comes home. They really care about the children."

Share La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE's store rating

La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 7840 Constitution NE participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.