• LOLmart

"I order some merchandise from them in Sept 2011 and I'm still waiting for it. They claim to have sent it but I don't know to where"

"I placed and order from LOLMART back early December 11 for Christmas presents and its Jan 06 still no parcel from them..just 2 T-Shirts..first of all 1) there is no way they can track your order (which they have in their statement) 2. I have emailed customer service and all their response is oh please be patient. 3. The T-shirts only cost $7.99 each and with all these additional charges my Visa was charged $42.00..hmmm. I WOULD RECOMMEND NEVER TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE DO NOT TRUST IT!!!!"

noodle192000's Avatar

Dallas, TX

"The weekly shirts are the best--I get so many comments on them. I especially like the holiday-themed ones. It does take about three weeks to get to you because the weekly shirts are printed on demand as a big unit, not one by one. I also like how they switched to shirts that weren't junior-sized for ladies...I was able to fit in the previous junior-sized shirts but I like the proportions of the newer "adult" cut better."

Share LOLmart's store rating

LOLmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LOLmart is not a merchant member
LOLmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!