LOLmart Reviews - lolmart.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.33/10 3 reviews

LOLmart is not a merchant member
LOLmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I order some merchandise from them in Sept 2011 and I'm still waiting for it. They claim to have sent it but I don't know to where"

"I placed and order from LOLMART back early December 11 for Christmas presents and its Jan 06 still no parcel from them..just 2 T-Shirts..first of all 1) there is no way they can track your order (which they have in their statement) 2. I have emailed customer service and all their response is oh please be patient. 3. The T-shirts only cost $7.99 each and with all these additional charges my Visa was charged $42.00..hmmm. I WOULD RECOMMEND NEVER TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE DO NOT TRUST IT!!!!"

noodle192000's Avatar
Dallas, TX

"The weekly shirts are the best--I get so many comments on them. I especially like the holiday-themed ones. It does take about three weeks to get to you because the weekly shirts are printed on demand as a big unit, not one by one. I also like how they switched to shirts that weren't junior-sized for ladies...I was able to fit in the previous junior-sized shirts but I like the proportions of the newer "adult" cut better."