• LED Shoppe

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Low price, Quick Delivery, Awesome Customer Service"

"I have on many occasions, purchased items from the LED shopp and on a few orders I failed to ever receive the completed order. I have tried emailing customer service several times over the last few months in hopes to get my itmes, never got a reply. The items, however cheap they are, are not worth purchasing through these guys. "

"I ordered a shotglass in the shape of a skull from this store. It took over 6 weeks to arrive and was totally broken. (Got order confirmation Nov 5th and received item on December 19th.)

When I opened my parcel glass spilled all over the place. I contacted Led Shoppe with a photo, so they wouldn't be skeptical of my claims. They replied fairly fast, and said something like, "Will you accept a full refund of it?"

I sent an e-mail saying "yes." No response. Then I sent them another e-mail, asking for confirmation. Again I've been ignored. I don't even know if I've gotten a refund.

If It goes through I am willing to remove this review, but communications from this seller seem to be rather weak. I'm sorry to leave a harsh review like this, but it is my 100% honest to goodness experience. And I hate leaving bad reviews, you know.

Edit: Dec 26th 2014. I have received a reply from Led Shoppe. They took a long time, but nonetheless I have gotten one. There is still a pending refund...! But at least they replied. I am upgrading my rating ever so slightly.

This review was modified by harryjc on December 26 2014 03:05:07 PM

"Updated 10/10/2014

I have been requesting shipping information for some time. I contacted the LEd Shoppe and was told the item had been shipped. I contacted the shipping company who told me they have no such order on file and their is no item #.

I contacted Bill of CC Now who told me they would get back to me with a confirmed address (being he recited it back to me incorrectly) and shipping tag # (tracking #) as it went USPS supposedly.

Rather, I received an email back from CC Now to me, not the LED Shoppe requesting customer information on my package. I wrote back stating if this were a real order which I obviously have a receipt for the receipt was obviously fake and the order was fake or Bill from CC Now would have been able to provide me a tracking number. It doesn't make sense that CC Now would have all the customers info and not the tracking number. Give me a break.

I have to believe this is a scam I have just canceled my CC requesting a new one for possible fraud and had my account put on red alert and notified the FTC. My aunt who works for the FTC is escalating my complaint.

How does the LED Shoppe ship? I can't get them to answer my email as to how it will ship?
UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, US Mail???

This review was modified by LynO10 on October 10 2014 09:34:02 AM

"I've ordered from them three times, and I was extremely satisfied with the speed of delivery and the quality of the products I ordered the first two times. The third product wasn't satisfactory, so I contacted the Led Shoppe to inquire about the product. They (reasonably, I thought) asked me to test it in a variety of ways, and when I still wasn't satisfied, they immediately offered to refund all of my money. I chose to accept a credit instead since I'm confident I'll be ordering many more products from them in the future, and they promptly supplied me with a credit code. Their representative was honorable, honest, and easy to deal with: I consider the Led Shoppe a great resource and a fine company."

"Most of the reviews here are spot on. The website has broken links, not properly updated and the quality of the products are poor despite stating that they are high quality at just about every item description. Wiring for their products are not even manufactured to the correct polarity and this is consistent with many of their products. Some of their usb cables charge at such a slow rate, it almost seems like your device discharges as it is plugged in while the screen is on. Putting aside the quality which can be dealt with, about 20% of the products I receive are completely defective where they either work or they are completely useless. When there's a problem or issue with defective items, LEDShoppe.com does NOT reply to a single e-mail. Customer service department does not care about customers whatsoever. Doing business with them is at your own risk. I don't run my own company so what do I know about how to run a business but as a consumer, I feel like it should never feel like a gamble during one's shopping experience. By the way, this is over $3. Not about the money, it's the principle. --non existent."

This review was modified by ledshoppehasnocustomerservice on July 07 2014 12:40:00 PM

"2 of the things I ordered are not working and they're not answering my e-Mails. They don't even bother testing this garbage before they send it out. Oh and also the EasyCAP they sell happens to be the one which is not Linux compatible."

"I agree with the 1- overall score above.

Overall the prices are pretty good and shipping is reasonable.

However, if there is a problem or misunderstanding, the Customer Care Person becomes RUDE and argumentative.

Even harassing and accusing. I caught that person in several lies about prices and quantities.

Claimed sales in the thousands but, found the last order from factory in Shenzhen was 100 a year ago.

Also, they paid 200 Yuan per 100 and that converts to about Three (3) for a Dollar. Claimed about $1.50 Each was the cost.

This person must not be from the Hong Kong. Everyone I know from Hong Kong, Kowloon, Aberdeen and the New Territories laughed at the words this person was using.

Never again

"slow, slow shipping. They don't tell you when you order to expect 4-8 week shipping time. I'm going on 8 weeks now. Ordered 11-5, they shipped from Hong Kong 12-27! AVOID www.ledshoppe.com!!!"

"I ordered a 50 Mw green laser for really cheap not expecting much ... 5 days after recieving notice of it being shipped I recieved the package and was supprised to see the quality of the product was great and the laser could shine for over a mile!"

This review was modified by Jaydog666 on May 18 2009 10:43:02 PM

"Ordered a clip on hat brim led light, and a luxeon flashlight. They were also running a coupon special that included 2 freebies for the items ordered (a keychain led and another little press button single led light both for adding the code).
All stuff recieved from Hong Kong within the stated 2 week waiting period in A+ condition. All work well and are of better quality than I had expected at the super low low price.
I won't hesitate to order again if the spirity moves me to.

"Good prices but takes a while to receive. Non existent customer-service. I send two emails to them but never heard back."

"I bought six mini laser pointer keychains for very cheap. They came, but several had very weak batteries. I sent an email, and got a quick response apologizing, and stating that replacement batteries would be sent immediately. Sure enough, they replaced all the batteries, even sending a few extras. Great customer service, highly recommended."

"Ordered A 2 flashlights, 2 pen/flashlight/laser combos and rechargable batteries. Turned out that 1 flashlight was defective, the other 3 led flashlight stopped working after a day and one of the pens didn't work as well.

Sounds horrible, and I felt horrible since my previous experiences with oversea companies were pretty terrible. So I sent an e-mail explaining the situation and to my surprise, I was credited back the full purchase amount! Simply amazed. I will try ordering from them again and see if my order was just a fluke. I believe good customer service should be rewarded.

As promised, I did order from them again. This time, I ordered a 3 watt flashlight, a multi-card reader and a bluetooth adapter. Glad to say that I haven't had problems with any of them. My only complaint is that shipping takes a little longer than a week since the company is based in Asia, but then again... being free more than makes it up for me.

This review was modified by riceknight on September 29 2006 11:34:35 AM

"My second purchase from them and merchandise (small flashlight) was as described--actually better appearing than in photo--and in good working order. Same with previous order, although that time, item (bike taillight) was actually postmarked 2 weeks later than date sent claimed, and arrived accordingly late.
Prices do seem unbeatable, and packing is adequate, though minimal--don't expect blister-packs or instructions. At least for these simple items, seems like excellent values available.

Share LED Shoppe's store rating

LED Shoppe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LED Shoppe is not a merchant member
LED Shoppe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!