LED Shoppe Reviews - ledshoppe.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.17/10 27 reviews

LED Shoppe is not a merchant member
LED Shoppe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"2 of the things I ordered are not working and they're not answering my e-Mails. They don't even bother testing this garbage before they send it out. Oh and also the EasyCAP they sell happens to be the one which is not Linux compatible."

"I agree with the 1- overall score above.

Overall the prices are pretty good and shipping is reasonable.

However, if there is a problem or misunderstanding, the Customer Care Person becomes RUDE and argumentative.

Even harassing and accusing. I caught that person in several lies about prices and quantities.

Claimed sales in the thousands but, found the last order from factory in Shenzhen was 100 a year ago.

Also, they paid 200 Yuan per 100 and that converts to about Three (3) for a Dollar. Claimed about $1.50 Each was the cost.

This person must not be from the Hong Kong. Everyone I know from Hong Kong, Kowloon, Aberdeen and the New Territories laughed at the words this person was using.

Never again

"slow, slow shipping. They don't tell you when you order to expect 4-8 week shipping time. I'm going on 8 weeks now. Ordered 11-5, they shipped from Hong Kong 12-27! AVOID www.ledshoppe.com!!!"

"I ordered a 50 Mw green laser for really cheap not expecting much ... 5 days after recieving notice of it being shipped I recieved the package and was supprised to see the quality of the product was great and the laser could shine for over a mile!"

modified review This review was modified by Jaydog666 on May 18 2009 10:43:02 PM

"Ordered a clip on hat brim led light, and a luxeon flashlight. They were also running a coupon special that included 2 freebies for the items ordered (a keychain led and another little press button single led light both for adding the code).
All stuff recieved from Hong Kong within the stated 2 week waiting period in A+ condition. All work well and are of better quality than I had expected at the super low low price.
I won't hesitate to order again if the spirity moves me to.

Rating 4/102/5

"Good prices but takes a while to receive. Non existent customer-service. I send two emails to them but never heard back."

"I bought six mini laser pointer keychains for very cheap. They came, but several had very weak batteries. I sent an email, and got a quick response apologizing, and stating that replacement batteries would be sent immediately. Sure enough, they replaced all the batteries, even sending a few extras. Great customer service, highly recommended."

Rating 8/104/5

"Ordered A 2 flashlights, 2 pen/flashlight/laser combos and rechargable batteries. Turned out that 1 flashlight was defective, the other 3 led flashlight stopped working after a day and one of the pens didn't work as well.

Sounds horrible, and I felt horrible since my previous experiences with oversea companies were pretty terrible. So I sent an e-mail explaining the situation and to my surprise, I was credited back the full purchase amount! Simply amazed. I will try ordering from them again and see if my order was just a fluke. I believe good customer service should be rewarded.

As promised, I did order from them again. This time, I ordered a 3 watt flashlight, a multi-card reader and a bluetooth adapter. Glad to say that I haven't had problems with any of them. My only complaint is that shipping takes a little longer than a week since the company is based in Asia, but then again... being free more than makes it up for me.

modified review This review was modified by riceknight on September 29 2006 11:34:35 AM

"My second purchase from them and merchandise (small flashlight) was as described--actually better appearing than in photo--and in good working order. Same with previous order, although that time, item (bike taillight) was actually postmarked 2 weeks later than date sent claimed, and arrived accordingly late.
Prices do seem unbeatable, and packing is adequate, though minimal--don't expect blister-packs or instructions. At least for these simple items, seems like excellent values available.

"Excellent service. Although they provided no tracking number for the rechargeable batteries I ordered and shipping was a little slow (I was at camp the whole week so I didn't mind too much), the service overall was good. I got exactly what I asked for and you can't beat free shipping! With all the suspicion about product quality from countries such as Hong Kong, I was a little nervous. But the quality of the batteries is great - even better than those I bought from an American seller on eBay! If you don't mind waiting a couple of extra days for your item to arrive, then go for this seller!"

Rating 6/103/5

"I sent 4 emails to this company in 7 days about a defective product I recieved from them.On the 7th day they finally responded with"check the batteries".I guess that's a stock answer when 2 of the 3 leds don't work in a flashlight.I don't find their customer service very good.Customer service is #1 with me and this company doesn't have it.I will never order from them again.
Edit:7/28/06
The seller finally contacted me and offered a refund or replacement.I recieved the replacement and now recommend this seller.He is slow to respone but tries to do the right thing.I will do business with this company again.

modified review This review was modified by tesh101 on July 28 2006 03:01:34 PM
Rating 4/102/5

"Ordered a slim class 1 bluetooth USB adapter to get the better 100 meters operating range.They shipped a class 2 adapter with an operating range of only 20 meters. A classic bait and switch to a lesser quality item. Led Shoppe did not offer to correct the situation. They replied crudly to ask how can one tell it's a 20m class 2 adapter. I sent proof (pics of the packaging with the 20 meter range clearly printed on it, plus a link to the same adapter stating it is only for 20 meters. Led Shoppe has never responded. They have not replaced the USB bluetooth adapter with a class 1 100 meter range. They also ship this with a version of Bluesoleil 1.6 drivers. When I tried to upgrade the driver to the newest version from the official Bluesoleil site a warning stating this was a pirated version appeared, contact the vendor."

Rating 6/103/5

"I have ordered the 3w headlamp. Well, after receiving it - I realized that the 3W is really a 1W. Don't be fooled that 3W can be 15$ ( shipped ) so stay away from that deal.

The headlamp is still pretty nice, comfortable fit, still cheapest 1w-er I have seen around. It also has 3 small LED bulbs so you can switch from 1W to 3LED source...

overall I am so-so happy. The website lied about the headlamp. I wonder how many other things on their site are also a lie.. ?

"Ordered a USB 2.0 hidden SD reader. It came in a timely manner. I've also made a previous purchase of a 4-port USB 2.0 hub and a 8 LED flashlight. All the products work like they're supposed to. Overall, i'm satisfied with my purchases."

"Great prices, good quality, excellent value. Free shipping can't be beat. Shipping is a little slow, but coming from HK, thats understandable. Recommended."