Stores > LDProducts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-12-07

"These inks work very good in my printer, good price, free delivery."

2016-12-07

What I want, FAST

"Best price, delivered fast. When I open it, I'll see how it works. Last order was perfect! That is the reason I keep ordering from LD."

Satisfied with this vendor

"Have ordered from LDProducts several times and have not had any problems to date. ink cartridges have worked in my Epson Printer without any difficulty recognizing. "

website recalsurant

"three days to get order placed"

Rep reply posted Dec-06-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're very sorry for any trouble you experienced ordering online! Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance ordering. You can reach us at 888-321-2552 and we’ll be happy to assist you!”

2016-12-06

Saved my business money & quick delivery!

"Due to the very low price, I ordered 8 reams of glossy paper for my brochures when I usually buy one at a time and pay more than twice the price for at an office store. I checked everywhere else and this was the cheapest for the brand I like. It arrived quicker than I had expected. I will definitely order again! Thank you for the savings and swift delivery. "

LD Delivers a Great Toner

"My toner cartridge order for my HP Laserjet was filled and delivered quickly. The toner was as described. I've used their cartridges for several years and have been completely satisfied. Good Company ... good deal. WGB"

Great Product, Great Company

"I have used this ink for years, now. The ink is a great product at a great price, and ships quickly. And when I had a question about my order the other day, the woman who answered was very polite, very helpful."

Quick and on sale

"I bought my toner cartridge during cyber week so I got a great price and free shipping. I have used LD Products before and will continue."

Good product, reasonable price

"Ink was delivered ahead of schedule, the ink works, great price. "

Fine Product

"I was very satisfied with the product I ordered. It arrived very quickly and does an excellent job of printing."

2016-12-04

"Good product at a great price."

2016-12-04

Insufficient integrity of the box

"The box that my toner came in was completely crushed on the one end, and the only thing that I think may have saved the cartridge itself was the strong bubble wrap it was wrapped in, but I won't be able to tell whether or not the cartridge will work until I install it. I'm not out of toner yet so I don't want to open the new one and have it dry out, so I'll wait until I need the toner, but I won't know whether or not the cartridge was damaged because of insufficient outer box strength until I actually go to use it. I hope it will work then."

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're very sorry for the condition in which the cartridges were delivered. Please keep in mind that we cover all of our products under our Lifetime warranty. Feel free to contact us at 888-321-2552 if you have any questions or run into any issues, we're happy to help!”

Love them

"They are great. At one point, Epson changed the firmware on my printer and it rejected the cartridges. I called LDProducts and they had already engineered around it and sent me replacement cartridges that worked beautifully. Highly recommend them."

Speedy Delivery

"My ink cartridge was delivered a day earlier than expected and the cartridge worked perfectly."

2016-12-04

The place to go for the things you need.

"Been a customer for 5 years. No reason to shop elsewhere for quality products and service. "

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,456 merchant members.