• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

"I processed an order 8 days ago and still have not heard from LDProducts about an order being made. I even called 2 days ago and still have not heard anything about this order. I am ready to purchase my print cartridges from another source, but am unable to know what is going on with this order. You are hanging me out to dry. I know I am ready to find another source for these cartridges."

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay with your shipment! We normally have a rich supply of most ink and toner cartridges; however, we have experienced a few delays in the past due to high demand. We work very hard to ship orders on the day that they are placed, and delivery takes 1-5 business days, as we ship from Long Beach, CA. Please call customer service directly at 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST for immediate assistance - we are here to help! Thank you for your time.”

"The ordering process was easy. delivery was in in 3 days and the quality good and they work."

"Products received in less than 24 hours! Amazing!"

"Had a co-worker tell me how great LD was and he was on the money.And they ship it to you fast. Thanks I'am telling all my friends about you too."

"These envelopes were exactly what I needed. I use them for preschoolers to take home their daily work. They are treated with little care and hold up to any 4 year old."

"I've used LD products for some time now and have not had any problems. I just purchased a new Epson WF3640 and just ordered a set of cartridges so I can't say at this time if there will be any problems. However, as I said before I don't expect to have any problems. In the past I ordered LD cartridges for my Epson XP400 and didn't have any problems."

"They have the best price I could find for printer cartridges and they work great and they delivered on time."

"LDProducts was a great choice for me. I usually try to do business with local companies and LDProducts was in my backyard. Their price was amazing and the product is excellent. I would recommend and use them again!"

"Website is easy to use and orders are filled and shipped in just a few days."

Rep reply posted Sep-02-2015

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your recent purchase! Please keep in mind that all products are backed by our two year warranty, and we welcome you to contact us should you have any questions, trouble or concerns. Thank you for your time. 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST”

"Loved the prices, so far the products! Shipping took longer than stated. "

"Ordering process was very smooth. Clear directions and instant receipt to my e mail. one of the few websites who carried the cartridge I needed. Delivery was expedient.. high quality product. Happy to recommend this supply site.."

"Everything went smoothly! Love my cartridges."

"I was very pleased in the quick delivery.????"

"You felt my pain for ordering the wrong thing"

"I am used to receiving high quality products from you!"

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.