Product & services pricing Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"LD Products perform very well to date. Quick delivery a plus!"

"Order was delivered promptly. Quick service; very satisfied with the product."

"Thank you for the quality products at reasonable prices!"

"I introduced your company to my managers when they were looking for affordable cartridges for their printers. I have been buying products from you for over two years now and have really appreciated the service and speed of delivery, so I suggested they try the cartridges through your website and they have been very happy with them. "

"Very happy with quick service."

"Ordering was quick and easy and my products arrived on time."

"Overall I am very happy with my experience with LDProducts. I ordered ink on 12/9/14 and received it on 12/11/14. I have ordered from them previously and that experience was a good one as well. The only issue I had on this order was that there was a problem with the payment page and my order went through three times. When I called about it they answered very quickly and were very kind and understanding. The issue is currently in the process of being remedied."

"Delivery: within 24 hours
Content: exactly as ordered
Quality: as great as past orders
Follow up: indicative of pride of products

Keep up your present performance and you have my business exclusively

"Have always received excellent, total service and excellent products."

"I always order on-line with no problems.
I receive my order promptly with no items in question or missing.

"sellings to me and delivery was great,,, i'll tell you about the ing later, like I just got it, itll be awhile for I use it"

"The product is very reliable and of good quality at a marked discount over the brand name. When my printer died they refunded the unused product without a question. The product is delivered promptly."

"It was easy to find the products I needed, order them and have them delivered. They work great in my computer and to top it off, they were a good buy cost wise. I will return. Thank you."

"I've been using your printer cartridges for several years, and have never had a problem. I appreciate your quick processing of my order, and always received them in a timely manner."

"your site was very easy to find what I needed and the shipping was fast I got my package a day earlier thank you"

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.