Stores > LDProducts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.71/10 7.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
Voice your opinion! Review LDProducts by clicking a star below.

2017-10-17

LD Ink

"I ordered some LD ink and it arrived two days later. I've been using LD products for several years and have had only one complaint which was quickly resolved."

2017-10-16

Excellent service

"great prices and fast delivery
this is my second order; very pleased; plan to use them again

2017-10-10

Ink carteidge replacement

"Fast, accurate and professional reponse."

2017-10-09

LD Toner Cartridge Purchase

"Repeat purchase. Great product + fast service + good price = satisfied customer!!"

2017-10-08

"I was sent toner from another brand not ld"

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the discrepancy and inconvenience! We definitely want to check this out and take care of you. Please contact us through email, livechat or call us at 888-321-2552 for immediate assistance, we will certainly be here to help and hope we can make it right with you!”

2017-10-06

Faster and easier than ever

"I tried LD in desperation when my new printer wouldn't work with refill kits that I bought from a site that focuses on selling cheap ink in generous sizes. LD relieved my frustration.
It's the "empty gauge" chip in the tanks for my new Canon that resist refilling. So I'm switching back to LD, where I know the product will work - and I'm getting an economy package of ink tanks with chips that are actually not all that much more money than the bulk ink. The webpage was very clear, with Q&A assuring me that the chips do work and LD's offered XXL tank does fit in my exact model printer. Also, LD always had pretty fast delivery. On Friday afternoon, they didn't ship my order the "same day" the way the site says they "usually" do for orders received by 4pm, but after it did ship Monday I got it Wednesday on the East coast, which was great. I'm back to using LD.

2017-10-06

Good quality for a great price

"Easy and seamless from start to finish!"

Great service

"Great service and s good product. Very happy. "

2017-10-03

Great Service & Products

"Ink cartridges are delivered quickly & reasonably priced. I had a concern with one cartridge (the chip was not working properly, but the ink was fine) and I contacted Customer Service...they were very helpful. I have ordered from LD numerous times and have never had a problem."

2017-09-29

Great

"Great delivery. Good service"

2017-09-29

Outstanding Service

"I have purchased these on several occasions for my HP8620, and have had no issues with compatibility. Shipping was fast. I received them earlier than expected."

2017-09-28

"Fantastic "

"Why do I keep coming back? It is because of the quality of the product, shipping and the speed with the delivery. Thanks to all that work there.

2017-09-28

LD Toner Top-Notch

"LD's toner is as good and lasts as long as the much more expensive Brother original toners. I will continue to be a repeat customer. They also ship very quickly."

2017-09-27

Outstanding, as always!

"Great prices. Prompt delivery. Excellent product. Excellent customer service. What more could you want? "

2017-09-25

LD Ink and Service

"I have used LD compatible ink refill cartridges for many years for 3 different printers. They are reasonably priced and the service is great. They often have coupons for 10-15% off and free shipping. The ink comes within a couple days. They are easy to reach by phone and have always answered my questions and addressed my problems quickly. When my printer broke, they gave me refunds for the remaining unopened cartridges. When I had a faulty ink cartridge, they replaced in right away."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.