LDProducts Reviews - ldproducts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.68/10 2,400 reviews

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,400)

"You always deliver efficiently but this time it took longer than usual."

"Thank you so much. Ink works and it got here fast! "

"Very happy with the service."

"I am very satisfied with the service. I don't have an invoice number so I am making one up. "

"Always delivered ahead of time. Great service thanks."

"Was easy to order and products were exactly what I wanted. Always have good results with what I have ordered."

Rating 6/103/5

"Very good! All the ink come and worked well.

"Reliable product, long lasting even with quick delivery."

"Great products and saves big money!"

"I have found your products of value to our company - thank you - only one problem with some of the ink I ordered in the past - the chip does not always read with my printer - so I have some extra ink
However, does not keep me from using you as needed

"I love the fast service. Got my order within two days and no additional cost. Quality of products is very good."

"As always my order arrived with no problems. I do not consider another company when I need toner. As an instructor, I print a lot of tests and assignment pages and need a top quality product that reflects the standards I set for myself and those that I teach."

Rating 4/102/5

"Shipment arrived promptly. Emails of status we fine.

However, the first set of cartridges installed in an HP 8600 Plus produced poor print quality; cyan and yellow streak, magenta appears fine.

Have not tried the other cartidges in the two other printers yet.

modified review reply posted Apr-01-2014

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“I am so sorry to hear there was an issue with the cartridges you've received. Normally an issue like this can be very easily fixed by simply taking these steps:

1. remove the cartridges from the machine
2. with a paper towel covering the nozzle (where the ink comes out) give each cartridge a shake until you see ink coming out onto the paper towel.
3. If there is no ink showing on the paper towel after shaking it, go ahead and tap the cartridge, nozzle down, on a piece of scrap paper placed on a hard surface. Tap firmly about 6-7 times.
4. As each cartridge shows evidence of ink, reinstall.
5. Now that the nozzles are clear, you want to run a print head cleaning cycle which can be found in your printer's menu under tools and maintenance.

That should fix the issue but if it doesn't please give us a call directly at 1-888-321-2552. We're here Mon-Fri 5am -7pm and Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST and more than happy to further assist.

Allaina”

"Your customer service is amazing. You go out of your way to insure the customer is satisfied. Friendly, knowledgeable, patient service puts you over the top as far as I am concerned. I have enjoyed using your products for over 10 years and will continue to recommend them to my customers.
Thanks, LD Products, for being there when I have printer issues.
Bill Lee
Lee Computers

"Speedy, professional service. I'll definitely use them again."