• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.82/10 8.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.61/10 8.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10

What is this?

"Sometimes ordering merchandise becomes complicated through the computer, but your company made it so easy i couldn't believe it. Everything went perfectly. Please keep your prices the way they are and I will be your customer for life. You said three days for delivery and it worked without a hitch."

"I love the quality of your cartridges and the price as compared to the big chain's staples and office depot"

"Little calculators work well for keeping records on mileage in automobiles . We have one in the glove compartment of each vehicle. "

"I have bought here many times and have always been pleased with the transaction."

"Ordering the product was fast and easy. I do appreciate that LDP allows the public to use PayPal. I feel much more at ease using that pay method than sending my credit card number across the lines. . . . security or no security! The order arrived on time or before the appointed time using the free delivery method. The products have been just as good as the cartridges made by the printer manufacturer. Thank you for the opportunity to use your product. Reggie"

"Excellent service & Product, Price"

"LONG LASTING AND VERY GOOD PRODUCT."

"I like the ink I purchase and the delivery time is amazingly fast for the price! What else can be said - I'll continue to use LD ink as long as I am printing.

Jim Bordonali

"This was my first time order of general supplies: staples, tape, and utility shears. I always order my laser toner cartridges from LD and was not aware of the great general supplies until I received a coupon off on supplies.
My order arrived quickly. A no hassle way to shop.

"I am quite sure that I am not LDProducts largest customer, but I am right up there at the top of the Most Satisfied Customer List. LD is fast, accurate, and inexpensive. I order all my recycled ink cartridges from them. To quote Arnold, "I'll be back)!"

"My order took longer than usual and was not what I ordered."

"time of deliverer was great. the only problem is saw was on the cl-241 there was not a tag placed over where the ink comes out for printing other than than all was good. Thanks "

"Got them a lot Quicker then I thought I would... "

"Order showed up complete and on time."

"Great product and service."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.