Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

What is this?

"when I went first to order I thought something was wrong because the items were right on top so that was done very quickly.but things returned to normal in trying to register that I was one or the other if I was anything.. I went from oldcustomer to new many times finally it agreed I was one or the other and the next step was paying took man times f entering my
card .amazon after your accepted as current customer you don't about the card number, they have it on file. I took me 40 minutes by the clock to end the session and that is ridiculous and suggests that I find another supplier. I may not be a big buyer but was steady. I like the products but not the procedure

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-29-2014

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for your order and feedback! We are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. If you have the opportunity we’d appreciate it if you could call us at to our toll free number 1-888-321-2552 and dial 3 for technical support. Any one of customer service representatives will be able to pull your account information to see what could have potentially caused your issue. They will be able to take down all the information and forward it to our IT department so they can fix it to make sure it does not occur on any of your future orders. Another ordering option you have is to call us at the toll free number mentioned above and dial 2 for sales. We can ensure that your order is correct and has gone through. Thank you for your understanding!”

"Fast order fulfillment and delivery. Accurate, no errors."

"I ordered 2 containers of an OEM ink. There seemed to be a 2 or 3 day delay in receiving a shipped notice. What I do like about LD is the fact that they ship (at least this order) via USPS which is very reasonable. Being located in Hawaii, ship costs to here via UPS and FedEx are a ripoff and most of our mainland vendors won't ship USPS. I give these guys 6 stars for shipping!"

"I was impressed the easiness of ordering. Plus I received the items very quickly - very impressive. GREAT JOB!!"

"Very prompt service. The cartridges are really good."

"I have used this company many times before and NEVER have been disappointed. Their products and service are outstanding. I will not think of anyone else when it comes time to reorder any of their products."

"You can not beat this firm for product quality, delivery speed and most of all PRICE. You can order here with 100% confidence. Yes, it beats any big box store discount prices. ANY!"

"This is my second order, performance has been as good as name brand. Very prompt service. As always very satisfied."

"I liked your webpage. Made it very easy to order. I received it in just a few days. I was amazed. Thanks"

"Everything I have ordered and used has worked very well. I will order when I need it again."

"It arrived on time and it works well with the printer"

"Easy to order, received shipment next day."

"I have not received the ordered product yet. Delivery is very slow. LD's service is usually quick and very satisfactory. What happened?"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-20-2014

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the delay with your most recent order and for any inconvenience caused by this! Please give us a call Mon-Fri 5am-7pm PST or Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST at (888) 321-2552. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to look into this for you and determine what the holdup is. Thank you for your continued patience, we look forward to assisting you very soon!”

"This is a great company with a sense of urgency type of service. The products are very good quality with an economical price. Easy to find the products that you need on their well designed website. Will order from LDProducts for all of my printers needs."

"Fast delivery reliable ink cartridges. Great value for the $$$ !"

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.