Stores > LDProducts

Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-09-28

Awesome Cartridges

"Not only do the cartridges outperform OEM, they do everything it says they may not do.

Super quick delivery too.

2016-09-28

LD Delivers...

"Quick delivery, cost effective, quality products.

I've been a good customer of LD Products for over five years and have never been disappointed.

Once when I had a defective ink cartridge, it was promptly replaced without problem, effort or expense.

2016-09-26

Great quick service

"I have used LD for years. Always have had great service, even on a return on an order that I messed up.."

2016-09-26

Arrived quickly, all smart ink cartridges

"I got cartridges for my daughter's two Canon Pixma printers(old one at home, new one at college), and my HP Officejet. ordered on Monday got them Wednesday or Thursday. "

2016-09-24

"The ink cartridges I ordered came in good time and good condition."

2016-09-24

Disapointment

"I got LD Products in good time and went right to work using them. I am quite disappointed in the way it turned out. Told lady on phone about what happened. Am not going through it again. What I will tell you is the lady was very understanding and helpful so after I get things all fixed I just might get with your company again then. I had to return everything to you, it is on its way. I believe ladys name was Roberta David"

Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We’re very sorry if you experienced any trouble with our products! I am glad to hear you contact us and we were able to assist you. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll do our best to assist you!”

2016-09-23

"Very satisfied and on time. Good job"

Best pens.

"I was looking for a particular ink pen, because I am back in college, and I have a lot of writing to do. LD Products had the skillcraft government pens I was looking for, at a good price. The pens write very well, and I was pleased with the composition books I ordered. It is hard to find the old marbled hard cover composition books from when I was a kid. The ones they carry aren't as hard as the old ones, but they are not flimsy fiber board. They will work well. I will be ordering from LD Products again."

They work

"Ink meets my needs in an economical way."

Perfect Printing

"I count on LD Products for the right printing supplies at a fair price. They consistently fill my orders accurately and promptly. I'll keep doing my printer supply business with LD."

2016-09-22

Happy first time customer.

"The ink cartridges work perfectly. Delivery was fast. No issues so far. "

2016-09-22

Getting cartridges faster than a speeding bullet!

"I placed an order for a bundled group of Canon printer cartridges, and I received them in about 48 hours! I was extremely pleased with this turn-around time, especially since my large black cartridge ran out the next day! My only complaint was that the package was left on my landlord's porch, not mine, but since I was able to view the tacking info to see it had been delivered, I was able to retrieve it promptly. "

Drone delivery???

"I ordered on Saturday and it was delivered on Tuesday, excellent service"

Print with Pleasure

"Have been using LD ink cartridges for several years now and have never been disappointed with the quality of my prints. It was also a very speedy delivery and a great price. I will continue to order from LD. "

2016-09-22

Great quality, prices and service

"We have been using LD Products several years and have not been disappointed."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.