• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"Quick, accurate service and good products."

"fulfills all of our expectations. no apparent shortcomings with the product"

"SATISFACTORY my experience was easy and fast with excellent service"

"Ink is fine. Light in the cartridge does not work."

"Item arrived when stated and cartridges were as expected. "

"12 days for my order to arrive."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“I am deeply sorry for any delay in getting this order. This length of time is certainly not the norm, but we were experiencing a problem with some of orders shipping via the post due to an issue with their transportation. With that being said this is unlikely to ever happen in future order with us. If there is anything we can do to make this right for you, please let us know at 1-888-321-2552”

"Have always had good experiences on products ordered from LP. When I need inks or toners that;s where I go. Got my last
order promptly.

"Did not receive anything LD did not respond to my inquiries I paid via PayPal and am currently trying to get a refund."

modified review Rep reply posted May-18-2015

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you haven't received your order within the 3 to 5 business days time frame, please give us a call immediately at 1-888-321-2552. We will look into this matter for you and see exactly what happened there. We are here Monday-Friday 5AM -7PM PST and Saturday and Sunday 7AM-4PM PST. Please give us a chance to fix this problem for you.”

"excellent delivery service"

"Received product in two days. Have ordered for sometime and always with fast service whether it was a phoned in order or an e- mail order ."

"My toner cartridge was easy to find, and excellent price. Std shipping arrived quickly as promised. Packing provided complete protection. Toner cartridge worked perfectly right out of the box. I'm a repeat customer. ..now you know why!"

"Satisified with the service and the quality of product the very best"

"Great products with great prices. You cannot go wrong with LDProducts."

"I was very pleased with the price of the ink I ordered. It arrived in only a few days. I will recommend them to all my friends."

"Great service, great prices, speedy delivery."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,836 merchant members.