Stores > LDProducts

• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

2017-02-21

Black Ink leaked everywhere BUT reordered anyway!

"I have used LD Ink for years and plan to continue. That said, my order of 1/10/17 was a mess with black ink in the bottom of the box. Needed Ink so inspected 3 which looked to have been overfilled and the 4th look aok inserted in my Printer and big mess then I tried the 5th and removed the orange cover and looked clean, unlike the 1st 4 and has worked fine. Reorded out of my normal sequence...low on black ink. I am AOK as I realize these things happen but wanted to let you know....tom "

This review was modified by toms-85825 on February 23 2017 02:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-22-2017

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're so sorry for the trouble with the cartridge you received. Please note that our products are covered by our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. We’ll get in contact with you shortly to offer assistance in this matter.”

2017-02-20

Canon Pixma Ink

"This is my 6th reorder from LD. Again, package was delivered a day ahead of when they said it would be. The ink cartridges are full and last a decent amount of time. I've never had an issue with printed items, although most of my printing is text, not pictures.

I'm very satisfied with the prices, quality and speed of delivery.

Terry

This review was modified by trutter1 on February 22 2017 05:15:02 PM

2017-02-20

Can't get right cartridge

"Initial cartridge was defective, second cartridge was for Epson printer...I own a Hewlett-Packard. Still waiting to see what comes in the mail this time."

This review was modified by Mz_Fedilias on February 22 2017 12:30:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We cannot apologize enough for the trouble that you have encountered. Please note that our products are covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We'll be sending you a direct message shortly to further assist you in this matter.”

2017-02-18

Ink me in as a satisfied customer.

"I've only had to use one of the cartridges so far and it worked fine.
LDProducts notified me immediately when they thought they might have to delay the order which didn't happen. My order arrived within the stated delivery range. A previous order arrived almost as soon as I sent it.

This review was modified by gary_schwarz on February 21 2017 12:30:14 AM

Fast Delivery; Drum & one Cartridge has Worked Well so Far

"Our non-profit food bank ordered the drum and 5 cartridges for our Brother MFC-L7000DW printer. They were shipped quickly. The drum and the first cartridge worked well. We will update if possible in a few weeks."

This review was modified by darabarrow on February 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

Ink by LD

"These guys are good. Been buying refurb cartridges from them for couple years now. No problems and good ink!"

This review was modified by w0nbp on February 21 2017 12:15:28 AM

2017-02-17

spotreview

"I haven't used my l
LD ink yet. I have a new Canon printer so hope they are the right ones. I have ordered before for my previous printer and was very satisfied in the short time I received my order

This review was modified by fancyfilly09 on February 21 2017 12:15:06 AM

2017-02-16

They follow through.

"This is one good company!"

This review was modified by eileenbraun613 on February 21 2017 12:00:17 AM

2017-02-14

As I have come to expect

"I have used LD products for over a year for all my company's printing needs. They have given 100% satisfaction with every purchase and their quote on shipping times is always accurate. I would recommend them to anyone who wants affordable printing supplies within a reasonable time frame."

This review was modified by jeffdugan-35727 on February 16 2017 11:45:02 AM

2017-02-14

Very Satisfied

"LD products cutomer service is excellent and their shipping is fast too. Would recommend trying them. Products are good ."

This review was modified by raglad11 on February 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2017-02-11

Still Waiting

"We ordered from LD because we had ordered from them a couple of times before and were satisfied. Unfortunately, one of the three products ordered wasn't currently available so we are now on back order still waiting for some word about when these products can be delivered. Their rule is that nothing gets delivered until everything can be sent at the same time. I guess the shipping costs could become overwhelming but why offer a product if it's going to hold up the customer's needs in the first place? Why not just indicate sold out and send an email asking the customer to reorder at a later date? Here it is 02/11/2017, eight days later and my printer still can't print."

This review was modified by kenjan8482002 on February 14 2017 12:30:03 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're very sorry for the delay and inconvenience! We'll be in touch with you shortly to offer assistance.”

2017-02-06

Faaaaaaaaaaast Service

" I am so happy with how fast LDProducts can deliver. I completed my order online and the merchandise arrived less than 48 hours later. Very impressive."

This review was modified by MarkK802 on February 08 2017 07:30:01 PM

2017-02-06

Always fast delivery! Great site to buy from.

"Always fast delivery! Great site to buy from. We have purchased several times and the prices and delivery are great. Highly suggest buying ink from them. "

This review was modified by erica-21841 on February 08 2017 08:00:20 AM

2017-02-05

No surprises!

"No mess ups; arrived on time; exactly what I ordered; will continue to purchase from LD"

This review was modified by therealsidejack on February 07 2017 03:15:11 PM

2017-02-04

"price is always very reasonable, toner is not the best in quality but is the best in value for the quality you get. OEM drum arrived brand new and was plug and play, so very satisfied with that."

This review was modified by avs-30260 on February 07 2017 12:30:03 AM

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.