Stores > LDProducts

Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10

What is this?

Star bright!

"My 1st order we had one black ink cartridges that was no good.

0 for 3

"I tried 3 black ink cartridge for my Epson Printer, all 3 failed to produce a legible print. I'm off to the store 1/2 hour away to purchase Epson cartridges because I need to print something for tomorrow. I would not rely on any of LD products. The price is low but the quality is a lot lower"

Rep reply posted Apr-27-2016

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you are having with our cartridges. Please note that all of our products are backed by a life-time warranty and we are happy to provide simple troubleshooting for you to try; if the troubleshooting does not help, we can send replacements at no cost to you, or we can issue a refund if you prefer. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to hear from you soon.”

YELLOW cartridge works!!!

"Only installed the YELLOW cartridge, It looks liek BLACK, and Magenta are coming up after that. I don't expect any problems if they worked a good as the 1st one."

2016-04-25

Half Order, no tracking number

"Half of my order arrived, half did not. Apparently sent in two shipments, but both were assigned the same tracking number... I still have not received half."

Rep reply posted Apr-25-2016

ldproducts-1, LDProducts rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us if this issue has not been resolved, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to hear from you soon!”

2016-04-23

Color My World

"The LD printer cartridges came sooner than I thought they would. We've used them for years and feel they are quality ink cartridges."

Always There

"Excellent Service, always on time"

Good Ink?

"I received my order very fast everything was as stated.As i have not used product yet i can comment on it."

Great Price and Product

"LDProducts is a fantastic company. The prices are great and if you have an issue with a product, then send a replacement ASAP."

2016-04-21

Great service

"I received my order in 2 days and the ink cartridges work as well as the brand name cartridges for a fraction of the cost. "

2016-04-20

Good----BUY

"Product as descrobed and works well.Nice to save a few bucks."

2016-04-20

Great prices. Very good Ink. Cant beat it.

"The best place to get Ink at real decent prices. Fast shipping too. I found my new Ink store."

2016-04-20

Quality products, speedy delivery. What more could you ask for?

"Inks are quality of brands and always arrive with-in a week. Usually about 4 days. what more could you ask for?"

2016-04-20

"Order came as promised. Black in dripped in hand and cabinet when opened to install"

AJH Wake Forest, NC

"Have used LD products for at least two years now. Never had a problem, works every time and the price is right. The service is great and I recieve my ink on time unlike some other companies I have used in the past. Very satisfied, thank you LD."

Flashy Ink.

"The ink worked perfect in my printer. Ink I have ordered from other places would sometimes not sync with my printer, but this was not a problem with LDPRODUCTS ink. The flashy part was the shipping. The item ordered was received faster than expected, in a flash.
Thank you for your service.

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.