• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.98/10 8.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

What is this?

"I sent in my order. It was processed in just a moment and delivered very quickly. I am very satisfied. I have ordered from LD before and will definitely order again.
Charlene Nedd

"Worked as promised. Was concerned because I have had problems with other company's products. If it continues, I will be a repeat customer."

"good price quick shipping easy to order"

"they got her and they are working great"

"Best service & price for the money ----- used them for years"

"They came so fast that I haven't been able to try them yet."

"quick shipment; free shipping"

"I am very happy with LD Products. Delivery was free and the price was great. Thank you. I will continue to order from you."

"So far i have been been very satisfied with the ink jet products which i am using on my three hp 8600 printers and one epson printer. The products have been good and the price is right. "

" When you are in need of excellent quality ink cartridges, down to earth pricing and quick efficient delivery you need go no further than LDProducts. "

"I never buy ink from anyone else. LD is prompt and efficient, and if you have a problem, they have the best customer service team anyone could ask for. A great company to do business with!"

"So far I haven't been able to get the new cartridge to print. Will be calling for a replacement if I can't."

"--quick and on time --great package 00Ineeded it"

"Only 1 problem at this time. When I submit my ink order by email and enter in the 10% or 15% discount code on the appropriate line, it does not work for me. I have to order by telephone to receive the discount.

I made my last order online for $126.00 and did not use the telephone and did not even bother using the discount code because I was in a hurry to get my ink.. Maybe the discount code would have worked this time.

Other than this one problem, which could be my problem, everything is great.

Joe S.

"Our order from LD Products was shipped quickly. We have yet to use the product so the 5 stars is for the rapid shipment."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,890 merchant members.