Stores > LDProducts

Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

"Since I found LD ink I have been very satisfied with them, they have always delivered on time and the ink is of good quality. I love the prices, it has saved hundreds of dollars in ink, since I order for home and office, this website has saved by pocket when it comes to office supplies, i have never had an issue, and their return policy is good too, never a hassle, over all I rate them 5 star, becuase they are very professional when handling their business and their clients."

Satisfied customer

"They not only deliver on time but in quality as well. LD is the only place I buy ink from now. I have also recommended a number of my friends to LD who are now buying from them. Keep up the good work LD."

Much needed ink

"We were using a different service for a while. But after sub par service and products we are back. Thank you once again for the great job"

2016-05-24

"The order came when expected and included everything I ordered."

2016-05-24

great service

"Received my order within 4 days!"

2016-05-23

Best way to get ink!

"I always order from LD. The only time I'll go to an actual store is if I didn't check my stock and run out of ink and need it right away. Otherwise, pricing is great and the shipping is quick even with the basic shipping. The ink works very well, even on pictures and shopiping on their site super simple and fast."

Refill Review

"I can't afford the so call original toner. LD is excellent quality and last such as long as HP toners/ink. Thank you"

No problems

"A good deal on refilled HP cartridges which work well 95% (not 100%) of the time"

2016-05-20

Quick service for a great price.

"I bought a replacement Brother's Printer Toner Cartridge (TN660) from LDProducts for $22.94 including shipping. The quality of the print is excellent and the shipping time is faster than expected.

At Staples, an original Brother cartridge cost $65 with tax.

2016-05-19

Quality ink at a price that doesn't make me choke.

"I gave LD ink a try after deciding not to keep paying the exorbitant rates for HP branded products. I tried Costco at $10 per refill and a 2 or 3 day wait after having to drop my cartridges off. LD ink is much more convenient and considerably less expensive than even the Costco program. Ordering is easy. The product is delivered quickly and there are always deals and discounts available. I've even recommended it to my daughter. I could not be more pleased. "

why buy anywhere else???

"The products are always good and preform as stated or better.. the shipping is fast and you can not beat the price.. so why buy anywhere else? I am very happy with LD products..they are saving my business hundreds of dollars per month!!! Thank You LD!"

2016-05-18

He said the wrong power supply

"I received a 9 volt power supply for a 6 volt equipment now I have to go to Radio Shack and purchase what I need because I need this now"

Rep reply posted May-19-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Here at LD Products, we strive to use all feedback—both positive and negative— to improve the level of quality and service provided to all customers. The input on your personal experience is therefore certainly appreciated. We are truly sorry to hear there were issues with the product you have received from us. Please keep in mind that we are here to take care of you. You are covered under a two-year warranty and we do have many options available to you under our 100% satisfaction guarantee. At your earliest convenience please give our award winning customer service team a contact. We can be reached at (888) 321-2552. We will be more than happy to further assist you. We look forward to your call.”

2016-05-18

So glad I found LD Products!

"After having trouble with alot of different online companies, LD really stood out as being amazing! The 4 cartridges of ink I ordered were SO reasonably priced. They were shipped out what seemed like immediately. And i received them after only a few days.
I've already used the black ink and it works perfect- just as great quality as if I had spent 3x's the price I did on it.
I will be buying my printer ink here from now on.

This review was modified by allison_leichtle on May 21 2016 04:06:36 PM

2016-05-16

Fast Delivery

"I couldn't believe how fast they delivered my ink cartridges. I haven't had a chance to use them yet but I'm hoping they work out ok."

2016-05-16

Great product!

"This is the second time that I have purchased ink cartridges from this company and the quality is great. received the product in a few days with no complaints."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.