Stores > LDProducts

Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10

2016-07-19

Mostly There

"My experience with your service has always been exceptional until this last time. I ordered the wrong refills for my Brother printer and when I called I normally talk to someone that will send me a return label. This time I did not get that. I had to pay $13.00 return postage and I still ordered the other refills from you. Not only have I been charged for the ones that didn't fit, I had to pay return postage and then ordered the the correct ones. I certainly don't feel as if I got excellent service this time."

2016-07-18

Ink for dinks.

"Very good product, quick delivery and great customer service."

2016-07-18

"I ordered 3 remanufactured HP 61 cartridges on order# 726664962. I received 3 61 XL cartridges(they don't work). Also on the previous order of the same ,only 2 cartridges worked. LD has let me down. Need order filled correctly. ASAP
Thanks, Jim Helfrich
513-617-8500

2016-07-17

easy quily & savely

I thank as I tried in the communication I had in the chat , have very good technicians. But I need to cancel my order and refund money to Paypal , use this route because I can not find another .Thanks ( sorry my english is littler)

2016-07-17

Best Toner I Have Used So Far!

" Ordering is easy, shipping is super-fast, and the toner is the best quality and has lasted the longest of any I've tried so far! "

2016-07-13

Not a Happy Camper!!

"I received an order of 6 cartridges and half were not LD brand but a G & G brand which I had never gotten before and did not order. I ordered the LD which I have used for years and trust.. These boxes said NEW CHIP in a bright Circle on the front and below that is a yellow tag with red letters that says That this version will not work with two models of HP printers and mine is listed as one of them. A friend said she bought ink from another company and got the sticker on hers for her model and it did work but only for about 20 sheets then quit and would not work no matter what she did. I just don't have time for problems..."

This review was modified by fsells on July 13 2016 09:23:45 PM

2016-07-13

MY LINK TO INK!!

"LDProducts is the link I always click for my ink & other supplies. Why? Easy ordering, excellent products, easy returns, great prices, fast shipping, and awesome customer support! I highly recommend to all my friends."

2016-07-12

the price is right

"At about half the cost I usually spend for ink, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Prompt delivery, minimal but adequate packaging (a plus in my book) and good product. What not to like? Thanks LDProducts!"

2016-07-11

Easy Ink

"The process for ordering was easy and the product I wanted was available. The shipping was rather quick. "

2016-07-11

Leaking

"I had 3 ink cartridges in one week leak all over my hands, desk, clothes and carpet.
Not Happy!

Rep reply posted Jul-12-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Here at ldproducts.com, we strive to use all feedback—both positive and negative— to improve the level of quality and service provided to all customers. The input on your personal experience is therefore certainly appreciated. We are truly sorry to hear there were issues with the product you have received from us. Please keep in mind that we are here to take care of you. You are covered under a two year warranty and we do have many options available to you under our 100% satisfaction guarantee. At your earliest convenience please give our award winning customer service team a contact. We can be reached at (888) 321-2552 via email/live-chat under our “CONTACT US” on the website. We will be more than happy to further assist you. We look forward to a call or reply!”

2016-07-10

"Haven't used the item yet but the delivery and packaging seemed fine.

Outstanding!

"Outstanding seller! Excellent product, excellent price, and delivered promt and on time. Highly recommend to do business with this seller. "

Very satisfied

"I received my order when I was supposed to, can't ask for more than that. "

Excellent overall

"Fast delivery great product. Will definitely use and recommend in the future. "

2016-07-08

My NEW Favorite Pen

"Fantastic pen: 4 colors of ink and a pencil, all in one. This Dr. Grip 4+1 by Pilot is wonderful!"

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.