Stores > LDProducts

Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-08-24

"Not happy with the toner. Color copies are very pale even when I adjust the color to full darkness. One cartridge would not even work! Delivery time is slow also."

Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're so sorry to hear about the trouble! Please give our customer service team a call so we can assist you!”

2016-08-23

Believe it or not - it was delivered a day earlier than expected

"Not only was it delivered a day early, the package wasn't damaged at all!!"

Timely Delivery

"I received them on time. I haven't use them yet. It will be premature to write a review at this time."

smiles11652's Avatar

2016-08-23

"Always fast service with good prices!"

2016-08-23

Great Alternative Ink Cartridge!

"Much less than manufacturer replacement cartridges, LD products work just as well as the originals and produce just as many prints.

Thank-you LD, for saving me money!

2016-08-22

Lickety Split, the order was here.

"Took a chance on the copier cartridge refills, order arrive sooo quickly, installed and working wonderfully. Great savings, great service. No problems using in my Brother MFC 9130CW machine. "

Buy With Confidence!!

"Been using LD cartridges in a Kodak ESP 2170 for over 2 years with great results. Print quality and yield comparable to Kodak brand at 4 times the cost. I run a small business and my print volume is approximately 5,000 per year."

Ink Cartridges work great

"My purchase came promptly and the cartridges work fine. It's my printer that's broken. Agh! On the phone with Epson today. Wish me luck. "

2016-08-21

Products were not delivered

"My tracking said I was supposed to receive the goods ordered on Thursday 18 August 2016 .As of today Sunday 21st August 2016 I still have not received the products ordered. The tracking system had indicated it was on its way since Thursday. Perhaps they are walking?

Please help!!

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We are very sorry to hear about the delay of the delivery of your order. Delays are uncommon and most orders ship same day. If you haven’t received your package after 5 business days after the estimated delivery date, please do not hesitate to call us at 888-321-2552 or chat with us, so we can assist you efficiently. We are here to help!”

fine

"it work fine and did what they said"

2016-08-20

"wonderful awesoem cost effective company "

Remanufactured Ink Cartridges

"They do not preform well. Unusable."

Rep reply posted Aug-22-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us so we can assist you with troubleshooting suggestions. We are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. ”

great

"I have never got anything but excellent service."

Never delivered product

"I ordered a Parker Pen. Gave a P.O. Box address. A week later I was informed that United Parcel Service (Not My Choice!) can not deliver to a P.O. Box. UPS will try to determine were the pen should go. Where ever it went, it didn't get to me. How about sending me my $12.86 back. I trust that the US Postal Service will deliver the check ($12.86) to a P.O. Box. Why not tell customers, upfront that your shipper doesn't deliver to P.O. Boxes. Find out from UPS which they sent the pen and retrieve it and sent it to me or give me a refund. I don't care whos third party, who is second party or any other party. Send me the pen or a refund."

Rep reply posted Aug-18-2016

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the trouble. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding this issue, we are here to help! You can reach us at 888-321-2552 M-F 6am-6pm PST, Sat-Sun 7am-4pm PST. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. We hope to hear from you soon.”

Always delivers!

"LD Products has been great. I have been ordering with them for two years and it has all been perfect!"

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.