• LDProducts LDProducts Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.21/10 8.21/10

What is this?

2015-07-27

"it was easy to order and it came fast"

2015-07-27

"I got the ink in good time, and it was a quality product. I was able to use it to print some business cards I needed to make and the colors were spot on. Well done, LD."

2015-07-26

"Very fast shipping. Could not believe I received my shipment 3 days after my order."

2015-07-26

"The product works very well. I've had problems in the past with their Ink, but I just called and they replaced the Ink right away."

2015-07-26

"Second order I've placed and I have been very satisfied. "

2015-07-26

"I have been using L.D products for the past five years I have
yet to have the first problem."

2015-07-25

"Got what I ask for on time and for a good price. I will be recommending your company.

Look forward to my next order. This was my secong go and the first was like the second OUTSTANDING.

Ray Haubelt"

2015-07-25

"I've used LD for years. Dependable and on rare occasion when there's a problem, they are extremely responsive."

rcdon-91096's Avatar

2015-07-25

"Good Product with a great price"

2015-07-25

"We have purchased all of our printer toner from LD Products for several years. The service has always been accurate and prompt."

2015-07-25

"Very Satisfied with LD products, affordable prices and quick delivery... will certainly order again soon."

2015-07-25

"The remanufactured Ink cartridges I purchased were exactly as advertised I thought they were actually better quality and the order experience was flawless and delivery just as great I have been purchasing from this company for years and intend to continue."

2015-07-24

"I have not used the product yet and the ordering, shipping and packaging were great."

2015-07-24

"Great service and good product"

2015-07-24

" I have ordered from LDProducts several times before and have always been totally satisfied. I print a lot of pictures and have zero complaints."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.