Stores > LA Police Gear

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.31/10 7.31/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
2017-01-17

A little tight but not on your budget

"This was a great buy on this jacket but it is sizes to fit a little bit smaller than normal... If you wear a large get an xlarge... The chest is tight for the size."

This review was modified by Securitymatters on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Great Product at a Great Price

"Received my boots I had ordered and they were just as advertised. Shipping was as stated and they kept me informed of when the product was shipped and expected delivery date. Customer service was awesome to deal with. Thank you, I will definitely be a customer in the future."

This review was modified by steelheadjph on January 18 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

LAPG is cool

"They make cool stuff for a much more reasonable price than other brands and still keep up with quality "

This review was modified by christian_tsakanikas on January 17 2017 12:02:19 AM

2017-01-11

1st order based on Recomendation of 2 retired "Gunneys'"

"Saw a link to a sale on B.O.B's at LAPG on a gun forum. Two of the most knowledgeable retired Gunneys ( these guys KNOW their kit) I know of recommended them highly and posted pics of the ones they had bought.

I followed the link to the sale and ordered one of the regular and one of the jumbo bags on 29 Dec.

They arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised with them. Size, positioning & # of pockets,color, quality of the material and manufacturing was more than I even expected.

I already placed the second order with them for other "gear". Price is on point as well.

This review was modified by ronniereb on January 13 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-08

Slide Fire SSAR MOD AR 15 Stock Gen II

"Received item sooner than imagined for Christmas season. Everything was as advertised and I could not be happier if I went into town to purchase from neighborhood retailer! "

2017-01-02

Shipping took forever.

"Initially I had issues with a coupon code that did not work, by the time customer service responded to me query that code was expired. Come to find out that code was not good on any sale items (guess what? Everything is on "sale" it seems). Anyhow, I placed an order that was much smaller than it would have been if the discounted prices weren't a farce. I ordered everything on Dec 16th with an estimated delivery date several days before Christmas (there were several Christmas gifts within my order including Christmas sweaters). Well Christmas came and went with no delivery...the package did not arrive until the 27th of December. What good do I have for Christmas sweaters after Christmas? I don't know that I'll order from them again."

2017-01-02

Christmas and liberal's California laws.

"When I placed the order I knew the 10 round clips the new law in California require me to have would be backordered. They contacted me to advise of the estimated wait and I asked for they could send the item I planed as a christmas gift. They got it and one other Item they had in stock in two business days. They have always been reasonable with arrangements made and have made sure someone was at the store even though I arrived a few minutes after closing. Their normal prices are in line with most. they have great sales and grab bags. It is their service that makes all the difference. As for returns, I have never had to return something. It is always a quality item and their packaging makes sure it arrives safely."

2016-12-29

LAPG core cargo pants

"like it it for the price it was nice,comfortable and shipping was quick. got some for my kids"

Back Order Issues

"Have received notification item is in backorder. Have not received any time line for receiving the order? Would appreciate information since Christmas is a week away?"

This review was modified by B2gMN on December 17 2016 11:32:22 AM

Stacked Up Ready !!!

"Every item required for duty are immediately available at an incredible price. Walk-in or mail delivery, same quality always there. "

Great gear-fast delivery

" I ordered a bug out bag/range bag for my son for Christmas. Now I want one for myself LOL. I received my order two days faster than I anticipated and the quality exceeded my expectations! "

This review was modified by jameymason on December 17 2016 11:25:50 AM

3 manufacturers out of stock, clueless C.S., no order status updates

" I placed an order on Aug. 11th, items from 3 different manufacturers (Condor, Blauer, Safariland) wound up being on extended back order. Follow up completed showed that two of the manufacturers items were able to be shipped immediately from different distributors or the manufacturer directly.
An initial order confirmation is provided as well as order tracking through your order number, however, ZERO updates were made to the order status. Even after knowledge an item was in stock or shipped (advised by C.S. reps), ZERO updates had been made.
Had a 4.5 month delay on a particular item which I do not fault LA for. However, dealing with customer service reps I, and several other officers within my agency, received time and again a standard answer of it's going to be 2-3 weeks. All actions taken by reps, instead of actually giving you a concrete answer on status or just simply stating they did not have valid information, served to appease and delay which proved infuriating.
Low and behold, that 4.5 month delayed item finally arrived at my residence. The navy blue I ordered was spectacularly black. I did not realize this until busting the item out of its plastic and adjusting the item to me. Short order will tell how their return policy assists customers- I will update post. Further exacerbating the 4.5 month delay was knowledge that this same item was being shipped through other distributors in only 1.5 months.
Overall, the prices on LA Police Gear are not bad. I had no issues with shipping. The potential headache (very much encountered by my experience) that ensues after your order is just not worth it. I am comfortable and feel just in advising you to choose a different distributor for your gearing needs.

This review was modified by JPSums on December 17 2016 12:26:54 AM

2016-12-08

Love it!

"Got one for my boyfriend for Christmas, he loves it. I let him open it up early so he'd have his own stocking out and now to keep it in with the Christmas decorations is gonna be a tough one cause he wanted to hook it on his bag lol"

This review was modified by Lbozman22 on December 08 2016 12:04:19 PM

2016-11-30

Best Bang 4 the BUCK!

"LAPG operator 8 pocket pants light ripstop, pretty wind resistant $21.99 can't be beat & quick drying. I wore them in July for four days straight sweating like a pig and they stayed dry. The police duty stocks are the best I've ever worn. Compressive & wicking keep my calves from fatiguinglesh. What more do you want. You can Payou more but yup won't better."

2016-10-31

Good equipment at a fair price.

"I work in Law Enforcement. I order a great deal of my uniforms and equipment through them. Their in-house brand of tactical gear is on par with 5.11, Tru-Spec and Blackhawk for about half the cost. On my last order I had to return a defective item I had ordered and their customer service is excellent."

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.