• Address: 29120 Commerce Center Dr. Ste 1 Valencia, CA 91355

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

What is this?

"I've been a customer for years. LAPG always has competitively priced items, discount specials, prompt shipping, and great customer service. Cannot ask for more!"

"I mainly bought three of the LA police gear bags. Two Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag and a Tactical backpack. All three have great function. One Bail out bag has a two radio pockets (elastic cord) and the other has one. The layout, shoulders straps, and features are great. The only negative is that they material is a bit heavy and has no drainage in the rubberized pockets that don't have sealed covers.
The backpack is the same. Features are tremendous with great side pockets, shoulder straps, and waist belt. It has an internal frame that has room for a tarp and other flat things. It is a bit heavy and I'm guessing the material and zippers are not the latest material in order to keep the price so low.
I'm very happy with these items which will be used for "to go" kits for first aid and overnight stays in emergency situations.
The staff did an excellent job taking the order and finalizing when there was an online problem. Well done.

"Great price on a very comfortable pair of shoes plus 2 pair of socks & a bottle opener, great deal!
AND free shipping!

"Good deals, and fast service. I will be back!"

"Terrific site that's easy to navigate, with awide selection at great prices. LA Police Gear is a one-stop-shop for almost anything you need. "

"ordered from LA Police Gear many times and have been very happy with the order every time.would shop here again in the future and I tell everyone about LA Police Gear.very Happy customer "

"I ordered several items for my deputy son from LA Police Gear. Everything received was just as pictured and arrived on time. Thank you LA Police Gear. My son loved everything from the binoculars to the socks. I would absolutely order again from here."

"Great products and great prices!"

"the customer servise was very good. At this time, I dont have no bad review."

"LA Police Gear had the product I was looking for, at a price that beat everyone else by far. The quality was what I have come to expect in the products I choose to purchase. The product line is vast and when you familiarize yourself with LA Police Gear you will have little need to go anywhere else. "

"the sweater is awesome the family loved it "

"Great variety of items and good prices. I always try and take advantage of the many sales as fantastic deals abound. "

"Have been ordering most of my supplies from LA Police Gear. Bought several of the LA flashlights for gifts to family members after getting two for my wife and I. Great bargain for the cost."

lkj

"if you order online from them MAKE SURE they have the items in stock. DO NOT believe their "expected" backorder time.
I've been burned by them more than once (shame on me) when they say "6-7 days" until it's in stock and a month later the entire order is still delayed...

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-15-2014

LAPoliceGear, LA Police Gear rep has responded

“Hello,

Thank you for your review, and I'm very sorry for your trouble with some backorders with us. I pulled up the order you referenced in your review, 2397670, and it looks you ordered on 11/23 and we shipped it promptly on 11/24. I apologize if any other orders you've placed have been delayed and for the ETA posted on our website not being accurate. The estimate is calculated based on the average time it has taken the manufacturer to get us the product in the past, but unfortunately that is not always accurate for when they get it to us going forward. We provide as up-to-date information as possible though, and 9 times out of 10 that estimate rings true.

If there is anything I can help with or if you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ryan Batenhorst
Operations Manager
www.LAPoliceGear.com”

"Very good customer service. I spoke to Amanda and any time I have a problem she helps me out; not to say that I always have problems but if and when I do (were only human and computers and ran by us) she is always there to help me! Thank you!"

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,897 merchant members.