Stores > LA Police Gear

tonye047's Avatar

ATL
2017-02-17

Great Place...

"great prices and great quality! "

This review was modified by tonye047 on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-14

not in stock

"Don’t believe their website when it says something is in stock. Bad first experience. Ordered a knife that their website said was in stock. Never received any type of order confirmation, which usually happens immediately with most websites. I logged into my account, and the knife now says back ordered. I immediately emailed them to cancel the order. What a waste of time, and my money is now being ****. Buy elsewhere, if you actually want your order shipped. I have no intention of waiting for them to get a product in their warehouse that they sold me as in stock. Bad businesses practice! "

This review was modified by NW-Traveler on February 16 2017 10:45:02 PM

2017-01-23

Quality products

"Awesome company, looking forward to doing business again."

This review was modified by kevin_wayne1987 on January 25 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-22

Good for Bargain Hunters

"If you watch the specials and read the reviews, you can get some fantastic deals at LAPG. The 7-inch LAPG tactical boots I bought on sale for $35 are among the most comfortable I've ever owned. Average shipping time is about a week. "

This review was modified by DexterH2o on January 24 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

A little tight but not on your budget

"This was a great buy on this jacket but it is sizes to fit a little bit smaller than normal... If you wear a large get an xlarge... The chest is tight for the size."

This review was modified by Securitymatters on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-01-16

Great Product at a Great Price

"Received my boots I had ordered and they were just as advertised. Shipping was as stated and they kept me informed of when the product was shipped and expected delivery date. Customer service was awesome to deal with. Thank you, I will definitely be a customer in the future."

This review was modified by steelheadjph on January 18 2017 12:15:02 PM

2017-01-13

LAPG is cool

"They make cool stuff for a much more reasonable price than other brands and still keep up with quality "

This review was modified by christian_tsakanikas on January 17 2017 12:02:19 AM

2017-01-11

1st order based on Recomendation of 2 retired "Gunneys'"

"Saw a link to a sale on B.O.B's at LAPG on a gun forum. Two of the most knowledgeable retired Gunneys ( these guys KNOW their kit) I know of recommended them highly and posted pics of the ones they had bought.

I followed the link to the sale and ordered one of the regular and one of the jumbo bags on 29 Dec.

They arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised with them. Size, positioning & # of pockets,color, quality of the material and manufacturing was more than I even expected.

I already placed the second order with them for other "gear". Price is on point as well.

This review was modified by ronniereb on January 13 2017 01:00:02 PM

2017-01-08

Slide Fire SSAR MOD AR 15 Stock Gen II

"Received item sooner than imagined for Christmas season. Everything was as advertised and I could not be happier if I went into town to purchase from neighborhood retailer! "

2017-01-02

Shipping took forever.

"Initially I had issues with a coupon code that did not work, by the time customer service responded to me query that code was expired. Come to find out that code was not good on any sale items (guess what? Everything is on "sale" it seems). Anyhow, I placed an order that was much smaller than it would have been if the discounted prices weren't a farce. I ordered everything on Dec 16th with an estimated delivery date several days before Christmas (there were several Christmas gifts within my order including Christmas sweaters). Well Christmas came and went with no delivery...the package did not arrive until the 27th of December. What good do I have for Christmas sweaters after Christmas? I don't know that I'll order from them again."

2017-01-02

Christmas and liberal's California laws.

"When I placed the order I knew the 10 round clips the new law in California require me to have would be backordered. They contacted me to advise of the estimated wait and I asked for they could send the item I planed as a christmas gift. They got it and one other Item they had in stock in two business days. They have always been reasonable with arrangements made and have made sure someone was at the store even though I arrived a few minutes after closing. Their normal prices are in line with most. they have great sales and grab bags. It is their service that makes all the difference. As for returns, I have never had to return something. It is always a quality item and their packaging makes sure it arrives safely."

2016-12-29

LAPG core cargo pants

"like it it for the price it was nice,comfortable and shipping was quick. got some for my kids"

Back Order Issues

"Have received notification item is in backorder. Have not received any time line for receiving the order? Would appreciate information since Christmas is a week away?"

This review was modified by B2gMN on December 17 2016 11:32:22 AM

Stacked Up Ready !!!

"Every item required for duty are immediately available at an incredible price. Walk-in or mail delivery, same quality always there. "

Great gear-fast delivery

" I ordered a bug out bag/range bag for my son for Christmas. Now I want one for myself LOL. I received my order two days faster than I anticipated and the quality exceeded my expectations! "

This review was modified by jameymason on December 17 2016 11:25:50 AM

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.