Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.22/10 8.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.55/10 8.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Great gear.

"Everything I have ordered from pants and boots, to flashlights and chargers has been no less than I expected. Great quality and excellent prices. Time from conf. to pack & ship was a bit slow though(ordered Sat 9th p.m., shipped Wed 14th@3:45pm)"

2017-06-21

One of Many Purchases - Totally Pleased

"I have been a client of LA Police Gear for a few years. Every item I have purchased from them has been as described and the service is awesome. Shipping was fast. Payment was easy and Customer Service responses to questions was swift, courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend them and plan to continue to purchase from them."

2017-06-17

AWESOME!!!

"Just an Outstanding company to do business with and Quality products. Thanks, LAPG!"

2017-06-15

Not as great as expected

"The product I ordered was a good deal, but I was disappointed with shipping and the amount it took for me to receive what I bought. Standard shipping states no more than 10 days but I received mine on the 14th day. Explanation was an "ordering" issue. "

2017-06-15

Great gear, what happened along the way?

"The gear bag I ordered was great actually better than I thought, plus I got 20% off with an email discount from LA Police Gear. My only complaint is that when I opened my door the package looked like it was delivered by Ace Ventura. There was black duct tape added on, that failed miserably and three sides of the box were blown out. The gear bag pretty much fell out of the box when I brought it inside.
The product came when they said it would, despite the packaging it was completely unscathed and the discount was huge. I can't bring my self to knock a star off the rating on what was likely a UPS issue though. Great experience, I have been here before and will be here again.

2017-06-12

Excellent customer service!!

"I recently placed an order and had a few issues with price changes and a promo code not taking off the full percentage it was supposed to. LApolicegear CS staff member Brian went above and beyond to make it right. Thanks!"

2017-06-06

Awesome experience

"I received a back or dear notice on a couple of my orders. I called and talked to Danielle and she took stuff off my order and added stuff that was in stock and shipped out my order the very next day. She went above and beyond. I will definitely recommend and continue to shop LAPG."

2017-06-05

Excellent!

"My first time with this company, ordering was simple, items arrived in a timely manner. Pricing seemed average, I only ordered sunglasses though, maybe the best deals are on other stuff. Everything was well-packed and in perfect condition. Very satisfied customer and will order here again. I did find exactly what I was looking for. "

2017-06-04

First time buyer, Vertx Tactical LS Shirt

"I was searching for a long sleeve shirt for work and casual wear. Took a look at LAPG and happened upon the Vertx Zip Tactical shirt, it was on closeout at a great price so I ordered 2. When the shirts arrived, tryed them on and they fit. Washed them and they softened nicely, tried them on again and I liked the fit and feel so much, I ordered 2 more. I am satisfied with the product and the service. Will check out LAPG on a more regular basis."

2017-06-02

As expected

"Arrived before I expected and was just what I wanted"

2017-06-02

LAPG BOOTS

"I purchased a pair of boots for my Explorers class and I have nothing but positive things to say! These boots are durable and will be long lasting. Great pick and wonderful customer service! "

2017-05-29

Bianchi

"Received my order in a timely manner and love the product. Didn't give a 5 star rating due to 2 items being back ordered. Wasn't informed that the items were not in stock until after I made the payment."

2017-05-27

Great service, great products

"I have been ordering products from LAPG for a few years now and I have never been dissatisfied. They have a great product line for my needs (mostly pants, shorts, and shirts and some tactical gear) with a wide variety of prices. The two times I can remember returning some items, it was pretty painless. I have recommended them to my friends and co-workers. Keep up the great work LAPG!"

2017-05-24

Condor VAS Side Plate Pouches

"Product was exactly what I needed. Got it in a short amount of time, even though I am across the ocean. Product was hard to find on Amazon but you all had it and at a great price. Keep up the awesome work!"

2017-05-23

You can't go wrong with LAPG. Pay attention and use common sense when ordering.

"I've been an LAPG customer for years and have NEVER come across an issue that LAPG wasn't able to help me out with in one way or another. 99.99% of my transactions and interactions with LAPG have been seamless and smooth. From live and up-to-date inventory for ordering to returns, LAPG goes above and beyond what a lot of online retailers in this marketspace have & will do. If I'm shopping for myself or making a recommendation to someone else, these are just a few of the reasons that LAPG is my "go to first" website. Keep up the good work, ya'll! "

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member
LA Police Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!