• LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Ordered two pairs of the BDU bottoms as an extra large, regular. These pants are not worth it at all. If you are just looking for a cheap pair of pants, then thats fine, but you definitely get a cheap pair of pants. Make sure you get what you want, because the return policies are horrible, this is the worse return policy outside of no returns. You have to pay for your shipping back and they do not reimburse you for the shipping the first time. So they get you both ways. Again make sure you know what you are getting, because its a waste to return it. "

"Ordered two mystery bags. Advertised that I would be getting two different bags however both identical. Lesson learned!"

"The mystery bags have gone down hill. I ordered two and was under the assumption I would receive different bags. I received them and they were the same! Really guys! I have ordered from them in the past and always have had good experiences. I'm not happy with this transaction. You state if ordering two mystery bags they will be different they were not buyer beware!"

"Ordered a slew of products. All as advertised. Customer service was top notch when resolving a backordered item. Backorders are really the only thing to watch out for since when an item is backordered it slows your entire order unless you work with them which LA Police Gear seems happy enough to do!"

"I have placed many orders with LA Police gear. However the past few months I have my doubts. I placed an order over two weeks ago for an item that's in stock and it has not shipped. I inquired about it several days ago and was told that it would be shipped in 24 hours. That didn't happen so I called them and was told the same thing. I asked to cancel my order and give me a refund. I'm still waiting for the e-mail they say would be sent to me!"

"The boots I ordered were on sale so I placed the order. I was promptly notified the boots were backordered and would be notified when it would be shipped. Was notified the boots were being shipped April 13th and the invoice was shown as I paid by c.c.. The delivery was attempted by USPS but no one was home so they left a notice and also noted additional shipping was due. Picked up the box from the Post Office and was told the additional shipping was due to the size of the box used. I notified LAPG and they apologized and promptly credited the amount I paid for additional shipping. Great service and quick response. Will continue to shop there and maybe one day they will use USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail shipping to Hawaii and Alaska."

"Competitive pricing , good service. More accurate upfront information on backordered items could be improved."

"I've been a customer for years. LAPG always has competitively priced items, discount specials, prompt shipping, and great customer service. Cannot ask for more!"

"I mainly bought three of the LA police gear bags. Two Tactical Bail Out Gear Bag and a Tactical backpack. All three have great function. One Bail out bag has a two radio pockets (elastic cord) and the other has one. The layout, shoulders straps, and features are great. The only negative is that they material is a bit heavy and has no drainage in the rubberized pockets that don't have sealed covers.
The backpack is the same. Features are tremendous with great side pockets, shoulder straps, and waist belt. It has an internal frame that has room for a tarp and other flat things. It is a bit heavy and I'm guessing the material and zippers are not the latest material in order to keep the price so low.
I'm very happy with these items which will be used for "to go" kits for first aid and overnight stays in emergency situations.
The staff did an excellent job taking the order and finalizing when there was an online problem. Well done.

"Great price on a very comfortable pair of shoes plus 2 pair of socks & a bottle opener, great deal!
AND free shipping!

"Good deals, and fast service. I will be back!"

"Terrific site that's easy to navigate, with awide selection at great prices. LA Police Gear is a one-stop-shop for almost anything you need. "

"ordered from LA Police Gear many times and have been very happy with the order every time.would shop here again in the future and I tell everyone about LA Police Gear.very Happy customer "

"I ordered several items for my deputy son from LA Police Gear. Everything received was just as pictured and arrived on time. Thank you LA Police Gear. My son loved everything from the binoculars to the socks. I would absolutely order again from here."

"Great products and great prices!"

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,715 merchant members.