Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.59/10 7.59/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered an item before Christmas which ended up being on backorder. Not an issue, I told my son & he was fine with that. I called at the end of January & was told that there was a shipment coming in at the end of February or it might be mid March. Again, when it didn't come at the end of February I assumed it would be mid March. I called today & was told that the item is now discontinued & that they'll send me an email to that effect. Really! How long ago did they find out they were discontinued? If I hadn't of called, would that order just be hanging out there? Just very disappointed in the customer service! "

This review was modified by Smarshall-91014 on March 24 2017 12:00:02 PM

2017-03-21

Best pants, tactical or otherwise!

"I ALWAYS wear cargo pants, and I am usually carrying. LAPG's cargo pants and tactical pants have all the features I want, are comfortable, are WAY CHEAPER than other brands, and are made just as well as the competition. I have 5 pairs and will be buying more."

This review was modified by Sthain on March 23 2017 02:00:01 PM

2017-03-21

Size Of Holder

"I did receive the flash light holder but it to small for the flash light that I have. I purchased another flash light that would fit in the holder.

The next size up was to long for what I needed but the diameter would work.

This review was modified by bellap on March 23 2017 11:30:01 AM

2017-03-15

LAPG Defines Customer Satisfaction

"Let's just say that I've been an LAPG customer for many years, and will remain a customer for life. If every company (attention Amazon) were as squared away as LAPG, the world might be a better place.
Never hesitate to call them or email with questions, take serious advantage of closeouts, and check them FIRST before banging your head purchasing crap from click-bait wannabe's.

This review was modified by hendronix on March 17 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-03-13

Amazing Customer Service

"I normally don't post reviews but was actually pleasantly surprised by the quality of service that I received from Amanda. I wrote a short email to customer service about being disappointed with the shipping carrier and the condition of the stuff I had ordered and only voiced my concern so they could correct it in the future. Note that I didn't ask for anything since the fault was with the carrier. She went above and beyond to make things right and even offered replacements without me even asking. I've ordered from them in the past without any problems so this was the first time I actually had to deal with their service department."

This review was modified by moe-24555 on March 15 2017 09:30:02 AM

2017-03-11

A home for my VP9

"First the shipping is phenomenally fast. I needed a holster for my H&K and LAPG makes it so easy to find one that's right. Good products and customer service, that's the combo that keeps me coming back. "

This review was modified by maxbrooks70 on March 14 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-27

Bag to go!

"Great shipping, good quality bag for all my bug out gear! Would recommend it to everyone who needs a good bag!"

This review was modified by scottjuhnke62 on March 01 2017 09:45:01 AM

2017-02-26

Awesomeness

"Bag had very fast shipping and is made of great material only small improvement would be at the bottom put molle for bed roll or sleeping bag other than that I love the bag "

This review was modified by Rebelrodder on February 28 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-02-24

Shop, bought, saved! What more is there?

"Time to replace my boots. Lapolice gear was having a clearance so checked them out (I bought my last boots on clearance there and they were great.) The ones I was hoping to find were already gone, my fault for waiting a few weeks, customer service helped me when I did order a back ordered item. They were awesome. I still got very affordable boots and was able to find a clearance pair for my eight year old, bonus! So I ordered three pairs of boots a zombie hunter bag and two led zipper lights on this purchase. That cover me and my four kids and I didn't have to get a loan to buy it all. No issues with shipping had it in no time.

This review was modified by Ktwichita on February 28 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-02-21

Awsome!!!

"I ordered an item (was just a small morale patch, Item Code: CO-MaxP-MREE), which I still chuckle at when I look at it, and seems to make other ppl laugh as well n' is a great conversation starter! Anyhow, they got it to me in like 3 days...f/ California n' I live in Berkshire County, Massachusetts! (That's far:) So thanx a bunch LAPG n' I definitely will returning for future purchases....Cheers!!!"

This review was modified by knotty9mile on February 23 2017 10:15:01 AM

tonye047's Avatar

ATL
2017-02-17

Great Place...

"great prices and great quality! "

This review was modified by tonye047 on February 21 2017 12:15:09 AM

2017-02-14

not in stock

"Don’t believe their website when it says something is in stock. Bad first experience. Ordered a knife that their website said was in stock. Never received any type of order confirmation, which usually happens immediately with most websites. I logged into my account, and the knife now says back ordered. I immediately emailed them to cancel the order. What a waste of time, and my money is now being ****. Buy elsewhere, if you actually want your order shipped. I have no intention of waiting for them to get a product in their warehouse that they sold me as in stock. Bad businesses practice! "

This review was modified by NW-Traveler on February 16 2017 10:45:02 PM

2017-01-23

Quality products

"Awesome company, looking forward to doing business again."

This review was modified by kevin_wayne1987 on January 25 2017 04:45:02 PM

2017-01-22

Good for Bargain Hunters

"If you watch the specials and read the reviews, you can get some fantastic deals at LAPG. The 7-inch LAPG tactical boots I bought on sale for $35 are among the most comfortable I've ever owned. Average shipping time is about a week. "

This review was modified by DexterH2o on January 24 2017 08:00:02 PM

2017-01-17

A little tight but not on your budget

"This was a great buy on this jacket but it is sizes to fit a little bit smaller than normal... If you wear a large get an xlarge... The chest is tight for the size."

This review was modified by Securitymatters on January 19 2017 05:45:02 PM

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.