• Address: 29120 Commerce Center Dr. Ste 1 Valencia, CA 91355

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"WOW, What can I say LA Police Gear exceeded my expectations X2. I needed a pair of pants by Monday for training I call expressed my concerns and with no questions asked I had the pants the next day, no extra charge nothing. To me this says a lot! Exceptional Customer Service!!!! Thank you!!! "

"This order was a doozey. I have(had) and event on the 25th of October 2014. Placed the order on Sept 11th. All the items where on backorder, some up to 44 days. I constantly talked to their CS rep, Amanda. She no only kept me up to date but gave me correct and honest answers. She waited with me the entire time and even upgraded everything to 3 day shipping to have it by the 25th of Oct. Talk about cutting it damn close.
Though their site/order status system is slow and feels inactive sometimes; behind the scenes it was getting done and on time. Took me a little bit to understand how their web system worked. All in all, the service is awesome and worth it by far.

"Very disappointed with my latest order from this company. I added a pair of boots to my cart, along with approximately $80 worth of merchandise, then checked out. The website indicated the boots were in stock and ready to ship. Two days later I receive a back order notice for the boots I paid for. Typical bait and switch technique from what I thought was a trusted company. I have placed many orders from them in the past however this will be my last. "

"Great stuff. Great company. I will order from them again and again. Sometimes things are on backorder and that sucks but ....."

"Excellent selection of items on sale/closeout. Regular priced items are average price. Shipping on in stock items is excellent. "Real time" invetory notification when shopping. There is always some kind of promotion going on."

"I think it's one of the best sites on the internet!"

"21 inch aluminum ASP a nice upgrade from my old 16 inch steel baton. I just came back from a business trip to the filthy and crime ridden city of Johannesburg South Africa and made sure this was checked in my luggage for the trip. Very light to carry with added piece of mind when you can't be armed. "

"ordered 2 wicking t-shirts. They fit well and are of good quality even though the description called them 'irregular'. "

"LA Police Gear has always had best prices, merchandise and service whether it comes to ordering or returning. I've dealt with Ryan Batenhorst the Operations Manager when I had questions or concerns and the guy is just awesome reference customer relations!

"LA Police gear is always the first website I go to when I need gear, keep up the great job!!"

"Very good carrier. Im 6'3" 225 pounds. muscular build. Carrier was great for my size. Probably not good for anyone shorter than 6 feet or with a small torso. Wore it for 40 horus with plates and was way more comfortable than protech's carrier. Velcro is very strong and overall quality seems like its going to last a long time. I highly recommend this carrier. "

"Excellent experience and very likely to do business with them again in the future. "

"They sent out my order. Shorts too small. Sent one pair back. Waiting for credit."

"Selection is good. I shop here all the time when you have sales."

"I have never had a problem with orders from LA Police Gear. They are the first site I check out to search for a product I need. I've had returns, no problem with customer service. They are running number 1 with me!"

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,865 merchant members.