• Address: 29120 Commerce Center Dr. Ste 1 Valencia, CA 91355

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.80/10 8.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10

What is this?

"Great stuff. Great company. I will order from them again and again. Sometimes things are on backorder and that sucks but ....."

"Excellent selection of items on sale/closeout. Regular priced items are average price. Shipping on in stock items is excellent. "Real time" invetory notification when shopping. There is always some kind of promotion going on."

"I think it's one of the best sites on the internet!"

"21 inch aluminum ASP a nice upgrade from my old 16 inch steel baton. I just came back from a business trip to the filthy and crime ridden city of Johannesburg South Africa and made sure this was checked in my luggage for the trip. Very light to carry with added piece of mind when you can't be armed. "

"ordered 2 wicking t-shirts. They fit well and are of good quality even though the description called them 'irregular'. "

"LA Police Gear has always had best prices, merchandise and service whether it comes to ordering or returning. I've dealt with Ryan Batenhorst the Operations Manager when I had questions or concerns and the guy is just awesome reference customer relations!

"LA Police gear is always the first website I go to when I need gear, keep up the great job!!"

"Very good carrier. Im 6'3" 225 pounds. muscular build. Carrier was great for my size. Probably not good for anyone shorter than 6 feet or with a small torso. Wore it for 40 horus with plates and was way more comfortable than protech's carrier. Velcro is very strong and overall quality seems like its going to last a long time. I highly recommend this carrier. "

"Excellent experience and very likely to do business with them again in the future. "

"They sent out my order. Shorts too small. Sent one pair back. Waiting for credit."

"Selection is good. I shop here all the time when you have sales."

"I have never had a problem with orders from LA Police Gear. They are the first site I check out to search for a product I need. I've had returns, no problem with customer service. They are running number 1 with me!"

"Great products great prices"

"To who it may concern, I bought six pants about a month ago. They where surpose to be 36x34. I also ordered one 36x32 that was my mistake. One of the pants says 36x34 but it is 36x32. How can I exchange it for the right size?"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-10-2014

LAPoliceGear, LA Police Gear rep has responded

“Sorry for the mix-up - please email us at CS@LAPoliceGear.com and we will take care of this for you and send you a free return label!”

"Great service, great packaging, items arrived on time and in great shape. Thanks, LA Police Gear."

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.