Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2017-04-17

Good site

"Good site, good Product, good expérience. The only problem is that sometime they don't have what you wants in stock. "

2017-04-14

Great store

"I love the product selection at LAPG, their branded products are of amazing quality and price. The only issue I have at all with LAPG is their decision to use UPS as their primary carrier. Perhaps UPS is the best out west but they are so slow compared to Fedex and USPS."

2017-04-12

LAPG

"This order wonderful.
Item on second order backordered was not notified when order was placed
This order shoes fit great. Like bag.

2017-04-05

LA Police Gear

"Excellent website! High quality products! Excellent selection! Great prices! Super fast shipping!"

2017-04-04

Great products

"If you need boots for peace officers do not Google anymore.!!!! Just come to this site and you would find amazing prices on duty boots."

2017-03-28

THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL

"I've been shopping with LAPoliceGear.com since I found them online 3 years ago. Every one of the dozens of orders I've placed have been quickly and accurately processed and shipped. Their prices are beyond fair. Their private label items are great quality. I like to shop local, but to be honest, my local shops can't give me the prices that LAPoliceGear.com can. Their website is great and I wait for their catalog with as much anticipation as I did when I was a kid waiting for the "Wish Book" at Christmastime.

2017-03-26

Great products!!!

"This company has been great to buy from. The order is always accurate and the products are high quality."

2017-03-23

Great Shirt

"Great Shirt and was delivered quickly. "

2017-03-22

Terrible Customer Service

"I ordered an item before Christmas which ended up being on backorder. Not an issue, I told my son & he was fine with that. I called at the end of January & was told that there was a shipment coming in at the end of February or it might be mid March. Again, when it didn't come at the end of February I assumed it would be mid March. I called today & was told that the item is now discontinued & that they'll send me an email to that effect. Really! How long ago did they find out they were discontinued? If I hadn't of called, would that order just be hanging out there? Just very disappointed in the customer service! "

2017-03-21

Best pants, tactical or otherwise!

"I ALWAYS wear cargo pants, and I am usually carrying. LAPG's cargo pants and tactical pants have all the features I want, are comfortable, are WAY CHEAPER than other brands, and are made just as well as the competition. I have 5 pairs and will be buying more."

2017-03-21

Size Of Holder

"I did receive the flash light holder but it to small for the flash light that I have. I purchased another flash light that would fit in the holder.

The next size up was to long for what I needed but the diameter would work.

2017-03-15

LAPG Defines Customer Satisfaction

"Let's just say that I've been an LAPG customer for many years, and will remain a customer for life. If every company (attention Amazon) were as squared away as LAPG, the world might be a better place.
Never hesitate to call them or email with questions, take serious advantage of closeouts, and check them FIRST before banging your head purchasing crap from click-bait wannabe's.

2017-03-13

Amazing Customer Service

"I normally don't post reviews but was actually pleasantly surprised by the quality of service that I received from Amanda. I wrote a short email to customer service about being disappointed with the shipping carrier and the condition of the stuff I had ordered and only voiced my concern so they could correct it in the future. Note that I didn't ask for anything since the fault was with the carrier. She went above and beyond to make things right and even offered replacements without me even asking. I've ordered from them in the past without any problems so this was the first time I actually had to deal with their service department."

2017-03-11

A home for my VP9

"First the shipping is phenomenally fast. I needed a holster for my H&K and LAPG makes it so easy to find one that's right. Good products and customer service, that's the combo that keeps me coming back. "

2017-02-27

Bag to go!

"Great shipping, good quality bag for all my bug out gear! Would recommend it to everyone who needs a good bag!"

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Police Gear is a merchant member
LA Police Gear participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.