• LA Furniture St

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Bought two good looking contemporary chat sets both came with roundtables with glass tops.The Wicker collapsed beneath the glass identically on both sets. The glass is intact and it is as if the florida sun got magnified and sucked the synthetic wicker into a concave broken result. I sent the pictures and the description of the defects and the response was curt , and acusing me is if I damaged both tables in the same exact fashion while never breaking the glass tops. These tables are barely 7 months old and should be under the one year manufacturer's warranty. Yet they have denied replacing these which means they do not support the products they sell. Beware of this online merchant. BTW each set over $1,300. "

"I was looking for a bed room set, with my budget. LA Furniture has best prices & the sales girl Nayri was very good & help full. She understood what we need.
Big thank you to Nayri.

"The best furniture shopping experience, ever. First of all their website has good pictures, great collection, prices listed, dimensions etc. I then went to a store in Commerce to check if the sofas are as firm as they claim on the website. I loved what I saw in the store. That's where I met Nayri, who volunteered to help me find the right sofa set for my living room. It's a very pleasant experience dealing with her. She made the conversations so easy and flowing, gave tips on choosing the right color and ultimately gave me a great price. I was only 50% sure of getting the furniture from them when I picked the phone to call Nayri. But after talking with her once, I made up my mind.
Finally on the day when the shipment arrived, I was surprised to see that the delivery folks were as friendly as the sales rep. They helped us by moving the sofas around until we were satisfied with the positioning.
And the sofa set was exactly as expected, the firmness of the foam, size, look and color everything matched what we saw in the website. I am very happy.

"DO NOT order from LA Furniture store unless you are ready for complete disappointment. Everything about this company I've encountered has been completely unacceptable. I've requested to speak to a manager several times and was told this was not an option. WHAT!?!? Who is in charge of this place???? After emails, phone calls, and online chat attempts to reach a manager have failed, I am left with no other option that to run from this company and warn those with the slightest interest. STAY AWAY!!!!"

"I was going to order a sectional from this store but after reading the reviews, I will have to pass. Really sucks because I really wanted the sectional but I value my money and I believe in great customer service and based on 95% of the reviews, it appears to be very poor. I'm even convinced the 5 star comments are the company workers

Had to put in false invoice number and order date in order to post. I DID NOT order from this company.

"This company is totally fraud , avoid them at any cost
We ordered our furniture 2 months ago and still haven't got it
3 times it was delivered wrong and last time it was so damaged that we could see the damage even before opening the packing
When we asked for cancellation , they stopped taking our calls or responding to our emails
we are stuck and thinking of taking them to court . Anyone who wants to join us call us at 508 873 3931
Looks like they have done this so many times and always got away with it because no one takes any action against them . I ask anyone who is in same boat as ours to reach out to us so that these guys stop doing the same to others

"HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!
April 2014 I purchase a bedroom set. I paid for special delivery (white glove delivery) when the order arrived the merchandise had a lot of scratches and the delivery man broke the drawer and the door night stand chest, which I had paid extra for the same reason I did not want to damage anything myself so I went ahead and paid for professional assembler. So then I filed a claim to customer service and they told me the night stand is out of stock there for I would have to wait 3 months for the same night stand , I decided to wait the 3 months. After the 3 months passed I emailed customer service regarding the night stand chest order and all they had to say was that it was still out of stock and I had to wait another 2 months on top of it. I am still waiting on the order to be stocked again till then I will give an update on this outcome.

"IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!!

I ordered a sectional couch last June 2013 when I moved into my new apartment. I waited 3 months for the couch because it was a special order, and when it finally arrived in September, the COLOR WAS WRONG.

I notified LA furniture store about their mistake and they insisted that THE BEIGE COUCH THEY DELIVERED WAS THE SAME GRAY COUCH I ORDERED ONLINE! They REFUSED to replace the it and kept insisting they delivered the correct couch! I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE BBB, CA Consumer Affairs and GET A LAWYER for them to replace the couch!

After waiting another 5 months (a total of 8 months waiting!!), they finally delivered the couch in February. After two months of regular use, one of the cushions started to sink in. I had a couch repair guy come for an estimate to get it fixed and he said it would cost up to $500!!!! He told me that the COUCH FOUNDATION IS BROKE BECAUSE IT IS WEAK, WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR A SUPPOSEDLY 'HIGH QUALITY' COUCH.

I haven't heard back from LA Furniture and assume I will have to go through more hoops to get this fixed IF they will even repair it for me.

"we all make bad decisions"

"i ordered my bed JUNE when it finally came in, in DECEMBER it was the wrong size. I have a king bed for a queen mattress. unfortunately for me i did not notice that until I had the boxes in my house and the delivery guys left. now the horror story starts. I called their customer service and their answer is "sir you have a bed" when my order clearly said QUEEN. so after trying to get them to give my money back they told me they cant do that. so now im stuck with a king bed frame taking up space in my house and I cant get my $1300 back. every time I call asking when I will get my bed they keep pushing the dates back by 15 to 20 days. don't do business with these guys you will get taken for please avoid at all costs."

Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“The replacement bed was out of stock , as soon as it comes to stock in March - we will do the exchange.”

"Great selection, great customer service and best prices. Would recommend LA furniture to everyone. Sales woman was very helpful and delivery as promised."

"Do not order anything from these folks. It is complete rip off. I ordered a sectional and paid full price for it and what I receive is not a sectional and these jokers are telling me left facing and right facing means nothing and it is not a sectional. Complete rip off after waiting 2 months.

I am responding to the reply posted to this original review:

Do not fall for these replies from LA store. They are complete crooks and fighting with them only will lead to more stress in your life. I fought and fought to the point where the stress that my hard earned money is down the drain affected my health. BBB or other organizations do not do anything even if you show the proof. These crooks are after your money. Spend your money elsewhere to avoid stress and cheap product.

Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“Please try to be more specific, so we can try to assist you on this matter.
What is your order number ?
What exactly have you purchased ?”

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SELL DAMAGED NON RETURNABLE FURNITURE. I HAVE A EXPENSIVE NONFUNCTIONING TABLE DELIVERED THAT WAY THAT THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR TAKE BACK. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY. AND I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS I AM PISSED OFF."

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“It is very important to inspect items on time of delivery.”

"How I promise im back with news. My check was mail on Monday. So when I get it I'll let u guys now. So far so good. I had no problems with them about my refund. I will still buy from them the items that I want just that I'll go there myself. Is just sad that this happened. I like their products and they should reconsider the way they handle the online orders. I think they list alot of customers because of not having items in stock. Is better if they let customers know before they order that item is temporary out of stock and make a list with customers that wants to be added on notification list when item is in stock. So that been said I'll still shop from them and I'll add to my review when I get the check. I order the painting 5317 online. At that time when I placed the order it shows the i them in stock. That was the reason I order. The order and pay was done on April 2,2013. On April 4 I receive an email that was notifing me of order out of stock. I called and I was told that will be on stock in 2 months. I agree and I was placed on back order. After 2 months from April 4 I called and I was told next week they will have it. I called today and talked to Phil, he check and said they will have it on august 30. is just to long for me to still wait and i explain the situation and ask for a full refund since is not my fault. I send the email with the necessary info he said to send and I send a emai to customer care also.i will keep letting you all know about how will this be resolved. Today is July 22. Is just sad of their ways of doing business. If everything goes well I will call and check when the painting comes in stock and order it again. Wright now I'm just disappointed cos I was planing in ordering sofa, coffee tables etc from them. I love their furniture. I'm paring it goes well with my refund and keep shopping from them. I'll keep in touch."

"4 stars for product, zero stars for delivery and cust service

Delivery service is terrible!!!!!

We have placed several orders with LA Furniture and in general the products itself is just fine. Where LA Furniture fails at is their customer service and delivery.

The first time we ordered. The delivery people said curb delivery only which means they basically drop it off the back of their truck and won't lift a finger to even help you carry to the front door.

On two occasions we purchased with "White Glove service" which supposedly means they deliver, assemble and take away the boxes. Unfortunately in each case they delivery people try to get out of doing anything. It wasn't until we demanded to talk to their supervisors did they even perform assemble (even though we paid $250) for it already. In one case (a couch) it wasn't assembled properly and customer service basically told us to pound sand..

So I think the problem is with the delivery truck people. What they want to do is have you pay them extra to assemble(probably unknown to their employer). With this specific delivery (a Platform bed) the driver offered several times to assemble if I payed him extra.

Bottom line is expect to pay extra to get delivered to your front door, and if you pay for white glove, make sure you stand over them and make sure they complete the job and absolutely don't sign off until you have checked everything..

Share LA Furniture Store's store rating

LA Furniture Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Furniture Store is a merchant member
LA Furniture Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,850 merchant members.