Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"This company is totally fraud , avoid them at any cost
We ordered our furniture 2 months ago and still haven't got it
3 times it was delivered wrong and last time it was so damaged that we could see the damage even before opening the packing
When we asked for cancellation , they stopped taking our calls or responding to our emails
we are stuck and thinking of taking them to court . Anyone who wants to join us call us at 508 873 3931
Looks like they have done this so many times and always got away with it because no one takes any action against them . I ask anyone who is in same boat as ours to reach out to us so that these guys stop doing the same to others

"HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!
April 2014 I purchase a bedroom set. I paid for special delivery (white glove delivery) when the order arrived the merchandise had a lot of scratches and the delivery man broke the drawer and the door night stand chest, which I had paid extra for the same reason I did not want to damage anything myself so I went ahead and paid for professional assembler. So then I filed a claim to customer service and they told me the night stand is out of stock there for I would have to wait 3 months for the same night stand , I decided to wait the 3 months. After the 3 months passed I emailed customer service regarding the night stand chest order and all they had to say was that it was still out of stock and I had to wait another 2 months on top of it. I am still waiting on the order to be stocked again till then I will give an update on this outcome.

"IT TOOK 8 MONTHS TO DELIVER THE COUCH AND IT BROKE WITHIN 2 MONTHS!!!!

I ordered a sectional couch last June 2013 when I moved into my new apartment. I waited 3 months for the couch because it was a special order, and when it finally arrived in September, the COLOR WAS WRONG.

I notified LA furniture store about their mistake and they insisted that THE BEIGE COUCH THEY DELIVERED WAS THE SAME GRAY COUCH I ORDERED ONLINE! They REFUSED to replace the it and kept insisting they delivered the correct couch! I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE BBB, CA Consumer Affairs and GET A LAWYER for them to replace the couch!

After waiting another 5 months (a total of 8 months waiting!!), they finally delivered the couch in February. After two months of regular use, one of the cushions started to sink in. I had a couch repair guy come for an estimate to get it fixed and he said it would cost up to $500!!!! He told me that the COUCH FOUNDATION IS BROKE BECAUSE IT IS WEAK, WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR A SUPPOSEDLY 'HIGH QUALITY' COUCH.

I haven't heard back from LA Furniture and assume I will have to go through more hoops to get this fixed IF they will even repair it for me.

"we all make bad decisions"

"i ordered my bed JUNE when it finally came in, in DECEMBER it was the wrong size. I have a king bed for a queen mattress. unfortunately for me i did not notice that until I had the boxes in my house and the delivery guys left. now the horror story starts. I called their customer service and their answer is "sir you have a bed" when my order clearly said QUEEN. so after trying to get them to give my money back they told me they cant do that. so now im stuck with a king bed frame taking up space in my house and I cant get my $1300 back. every time I call asking when I will get my bed they keep pushing the dates back by 15 to 20 days. don't do business with these guys you will get taken for please avoid at all costs."

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“The replacement bed was out of stock , as soon as it comes to stock in March - we will do the exchange.”

"Great selection, great customer service and best prices. Would recommend LA furniture to everyone. Sales woman was very helpful and delivery as promised."

"Do not order anything from these folks. It is complete rip off. I ordered a sectional and paid full price for it and what I receive is not a sectional and these jokers are telling me left facing and right facing means nothing and it is not a sectional. Complete rip off after waiting 2 months.

I am responding to the reply posted to this original review:

Do not fall for these replies from LA store. They are complete crooks and fighting with them only will lead to more stress in your life. I fought and fought to the point where the stress that my hard earned money is down the drain affected my health. BBB or other organizations do not do anything even if you show the proof. These crooks are after your money. Spend your money elsewhere to avoid stress and cheap product.

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“Please try to be more specific, so we can try to assist you on this matter.
What is your order number ?
What exactly have you purchased ?”

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY SELL DAMAGED NON RETURNABLE FURNITURE. I HAVE A EXPENSIVE NONFUNCTIONING TABLE DELIVERED THAT WAY THAT THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR TAKE BACK. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY. AND I NEVER WRITE REVIEWS I AM PISSED OFF."

modified review Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“It is very important to inspect items on time of delivery.”

"How I promise im back with news. My check was mail on Monday. So when I get it I'll let u guys now. So far so good. I had no problems with them about my refund. I will still buy from them the items that I want just that I'll go there myself. Is just sad that this happened. I like their products and they should reconsider the way they handle the online orders. I think they list alot of customers because of not having items in stock. Is better if they let customers know before they order that item is temporary out of stock and make a list with customers that wants to be added on notification list when item is in stock. So that been said I'll still shop from them and I'll add to my review when I get the check. I order the painting 5317 online. At that time when I placed the order it shows the i them in stock. That was the reason I order. The order and pay was done on April 2,2013. On April 4 I receive an email that was notifing me of order out of stock. I called and I was told that will be on stock in 2 months. I agree and I was placed on back order. After 2 months from April 4 I called and I was told next week they will have it. I called today and talked to Phil, he check and said they will have it on august 30. is just to long for me to still wait and i explain the situation and ask for a full refund since is not my fault. I send the email with the necessary info he said to send and I send a emai to customer care also.i will keep letting you all know about how will this be resolved. Today is July 22. Is just sad of their ways of doing business. If everything goes well I will call and check when the painting comes in stock and order it again. Wright now I'm just disappointed cos I was planing in ordering sofa, coffee tables etc from them. I love their furniture. I'm paring it goes well with my refund and keep shopping from them. I'll keep in touch."

"4 stars for product, zero stars for delivery and cust service

Delivery service is terrible!!!!!

We have placed several orders with LA Furniture and in general the products itself is just fine. Where LA Furniture fails at is their customer service and delivery.

The first time we ordered. The delivery people said curb delivery only which means they basically drop it off the back of their truck and won't lift a finger to even help you carry to the front door.

On two occasions we purchased with "White Glove service" which supposedly means they deliver, assemble and take away the boxes. Unfortunately in each case they delivery people try to get out of doing anything. It wasn't until we demanded to talk to their supervisors did they even perform assemble (even though we paid $250) for it already. In one case (a couch) it wasn't assembled properly and customer service basically told us to pound sand..

So I think the problem is with the delivery truck people. What they want to do is have you pay them extra to assemble(probably unknown to their employer). With this specific delivery (a Platform bed) the driver offered several times to assemble if I payed him extra.

Bottom line is expect to pay extra to get delivered to your front door, and if you pay for white glove, make sure you stand over them and make sure they complete the job and absolutely don't sign off until you have checked everything..

"I experienced horrible customer service experience with this store
I placed the order for sectional sofa on 12/27. Prior I placed the order on line I called the store to inquire about availability. I had been advised that item is in stock in white color, and can be delivered to NC in ~ 2 weeks. While on the phone I specifically asked him about the shade of white, I'll be receiving and he advised it is a snow white color. Based on our phone conversation, I placed the order on line and called week later to inquire about status and estimated delivery date.
I spoke to customer service rep and had been advised that particular item is not in stock and I will have to wait 6-8 weeks for customization and delivery
Item was finally delivered on 3/15 (11 weeks after the order was placed) in a wrong color. Let me point out that funds were withdrawn/ credit card was charged same day as order was placed, but we had to wait 3 months to receive furniture
I called merchant same day 3/15, and informed them about the issue. They asked me to take pictures, go on line and file the official claim. Claim was filed on 3/16. I was advised that I will hear back from manager within 72hrs. After 4 days 3/21, I didn't get any response so I called the store again, and had been advised that manager will get back to me shortly. Manager never called, and next day 3/22 I have received an email staying that I had received color that I ordered. As far they are concerned, case is close I was not happy with this resolution, and told the store that I wanted to return this item
Store advised that item can be only returned within 3 days after delivery. I would like to emphasize that store previously advised me to file the claim and wait 72hrs (3 days) for resolution. Store didn't provide any resolution within 5 days. How can they set up a return policy 3 days after delivery???? After this ordeal, I decided to dispute this charge w/ my credit card company

I do not recommend purchasing from this merchant

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“There are many shades of white color, and real leather colors do differ from batch to batch.”

"Service and Quality are excellent! Jeffrey was so nice and accommodating. I can recommend it to my friends and relatives.
Thanks. Lerma

"i ordered 2 different items from them , the first was a bed online and i had some issue with my card billing but they were great to resolve it ( delivery was fast and they guys were great ) . then I went to the store in woodland hills to get a sofa and they were great over there , really took care of me and help me out with extra discounts having the delievry been pushed as i requested :) .
I can say that their stuff is awesome :) i love their modern designs , though look online first to see the weekly deals or " clearance deals " , cuz can be price ( but good stuff its pricy )

"This is our third purchase from LA Furniture in two years. Great furniture! Exactly what we expected. Sales person Jeffrey was professional and helpful. Shipping from CA to SC was very quick."

modified review This review was modified by JustVadik on February 12 2013 04:34:41 PM

"I ordered and paid for a TV stand from LA furniture on 12 December and I was assured that they would deliver before the 31st of December. This is the 8th day of January and I have not received my stand. On the 20th of December I called and they asked for my name and order number, I gave the information to them and they put me on hold to check the status. After over fifteen minutes of waiting they came back and when they found out I was still waiting they hung up on me. I made several other phone calls after that but no one answered the phone so I then decided to have my friend from Los Angeles call and they immediately answered. I have been given shipping dates that have come and gone and I am still waiting for my stand. I finally decided to cancel the order and I was told there would be a restocking fee for an order that never left their facility that is a joke my understanding of a restocking fee is when a customer takes possession of an item and returns it. I am one of the fortunate ones that decided to pay by American Express therefore I had the leverage to cancel the order and not be penalized. Each time I asked for a manager they all wanted to be the manager but when I asked specific questions then they wanted to ask the manager. They do not know the meaning of professionalism because they treat complaints as a joke; I honestly needed to talk to someone in charge and never given that opportunity.
This company is a big rip off, I honestly think they never had the stand in stock so they decided to try and collect a restocking fee instead of admitting they never had the merchandise in stock. Please take your business to reputable company and avoid these small mom and pop operations that only care about the money instead of customer satisfaction.

modified review This review was modified by central1 on January 08 2013 03:40:37 PM

LA Furniture Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Furniture Store is a merchant member
LA Furniture Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.