Stores > LA Furniture Store

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"Such a poor customer service. I am from Canada.. I am trying to close my order for last 1 year but still not closed... they damaged few furniture and promised me to ship the damaged furniture later but no luck... called them 100 times but they are saying you have to prove the order.. we do not have any record which is unacceptable as they should have the record of open purchase orders...even after sending all the documents and receipts they just keep on delaying it and still no answer.. they owe me about 1000 dollars and my next step is probably a legal complaint as I am not seeing any other options."

"paid half down for a sofa for our non-profit animal rescue office. Was told it would take weeks to get, and when we were not contacted for months, tried calling over and over again. no one would answer, and this went on for months. We asked for a refund after finally talking to a person, they said NO, but we could pay them the other half and get our merchandise. HOW CRAZY WOULD THAT BE.

Nice to steal from a non-profit. BUYER BEWARE. I cant give them negative stars, so 1 star review it is

Rep reply posted Oct-05-2015

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“The Customer placed Special Order sectional sofa set set in PURPLE COLOR.
According our company's policy "Special Order can not be cancelled". We placed the order especially for her in the color that she wanted, we did not have it in stock, we ordered from overseas. It was agreed from the beginning that she would pay a deposit of 50% and the rest once it comes in. Order has arrived in May 2015 and customer refused to pay balance (50%).
You can read more about our rules here: http://www.lafurniturestore.com/customer-service
"Special Orders are not returnable, no exceptions. The product arrived at our warehouse in May 2015. The next step: customer pays balance and picks up product or proceeds to scheduling the delivery. Unfortunately, the customer has changed her mind and did not pay her balance (50% of the amount). Special orders are not regular items that can be returned. We respect the work the customer is doing for the non profit organization, but unfortunately the rules apply to all customers. No exceptions.”

"Bought two good looking contemporary chat sets both came with roundtables with glass tops.The Wicker collapsed beneath the glass identically on both sets. The glass is intact and it is as if the florida sun got magnified and sucked the synthetic wicker into a concave broken result. I sent the pictures and the description of the defects and the response was curt , and acusing me is if I damaged both tables in the same exact fashion while never breaking the glass tops. These tables are barely 7 months old and should be under the one year manufacturer's warranty. Yet they have denied replacing these which means they do not support the products they sell. Beware of this online merchant. BTW each set over $1,300. "

"I was looking for a bed room set, with my budget. LA Furniture has best prices & the sales girl Nayri was very good & help full. She understood what we need.
Big thank you to Nayri.

"The best furniture shopping experience, ever. First of all their website has good pictures, great collection, prices listed, dimensions etc. I then went to a store in Commerce to check if the sofas are as firm as they claim on the website. I loved what I saw in the store. That's where I met Nayri, who volunteered to help me find the right sofa set for my living room. It's a very pleasant experience dealing with her. She made the conversations so easy and flowing, gave tips on choosing the right color and ultimately gave me a great price. I was only 50% sure of getting the furniture from them when I picked the phone to call Nayri. But after talking with her once, I made up my mind.
Finally on the day when the shipment arrived, I was surprised to see that the delivery folks were as friendly as the sales rep. They helped us by moving the sofas around until we were satisfied with the positioning.
And the sofa set was exactly as expected, the firmness of the foam, size, look and color everything matched what we saw in the website. I am very happy.

"DO NOT order from LA Furniture store unless you are ready for complete disappointment. Everything about this company I've encountered has been completely unacceptable. I've requested to speak to a manager several times and was told this was not an option. WHAT!?!? Who is in charge of this place???? After emails, phone calls, and online chat attempts to reach a manager have failed, I am left with no other option that to run from this company and warn those with the slightest interest. STAY AWAY!!!!"

"I was going to order a sectional from this store but after reading the reviews, I will have to pass. Really sucks because I really wanted the sectional but I value my money and I believe in great customer service and based on 95% of the reviews, it appears to be very poor. I'm even convinced the 5 star comments are the company workers

Had to put in false invoice number and order date in order to post. I DID NOT order from this company.

"This company is totally fraud , avoid them at any cost
We ordered our furniture 2 months ago and still haven't got it
3 times it was delivered wrong and last time it was so damaged that we could see the damage even before opening the packing
When we asked for cancellation , they stopped taking our calls or responding to our emails
we are stuck and thinking of taking them to court . Anyone who wants to join us call us at 508 873 3931
Looks like they have done this so many times and always got away with it because no one takes any action against them . I ask anyone who is in same boat as ours to reach out to us so that these guys stop doing the same to others

April 2014 I purchase a bedroom set. I paid for special delivery (white glove delivery) when the order arrived the merchandise had a lot of scratches and the delivery man broke the drawer and the door night stand chest, which I had paid extra for the same reason I did not want to damage anything myself so I went ahead and paid for professional assembler. So then I filed a claim to customer service and they told me the night stand is out of stock there for I would have to wait 3 months for the same night stand , I decided to wait the 3 months. After the 3 months passed I emailed customer service regarding the night stand chest order and all they had to say was that it was still out of stock and I had to wait another 2 months on top of it. I am still waiting on the order to be stocked again till then I will give an update on this outcome.

I ordered a sectional couch last June 2013 when I moved into my new apartment. I waited 3 months for the couch because it was a special order, and when it finally arrived in September, the COLOR WAS WRONG.

I notified LA furniture store about their mistake and they insisted that THE BEIGE COUCH THEY DELIVERED WAS THE SAME GRAY COUCH I ORDERED ONLINE! They REFUSED to replace the it and kept insisting they delivered the correct couch! I HAD TO COMPLAIN TO THE BBB, CA Consumer Affairs and GET A LAWYER for them to replace the couch!

After waiting another 5 months (a total of 8 months waiting!!), they finally delivered the couch in February. After two months of regular use, one of the cushions started to sink in. I had a couch repair guy come for an estimate to get it fixed and he said it would cost up to $500!!!! He told me that the COUCH FOUNDATION IS BROKE BECAUSE IT IS WEAK, WHICH IS UNUSUAL FOR A SUPPOSEDLY 'HIGH QUALITY' COUCH.

I haven't heard back from LA Furniture and assume I will have to go through more hoops to get this fixed IF they will even repair it for me.

"we all make bad decisions"

"i ordered my bed JUNE when it finally came in, in DECEMBER it was the wrong size. I have a king bed for a queen mattress. unfortunately for me i did not notice that until I had the boxes in my house and the delivery guys left. now the horror story starts. I called their customer service and their answer is "sir you have a bed" when my order clearly said QUEEN. so after trying to get them to give my money back they told me they cant do that. so now im stuck with a king bed frame taking up space in my house and I cant get my $1300 back. every time I call asking when I will get my bed they keep pushing the dates back by 15 to 20 days. don't do business with these guys you will get taken for please avoid at all costs."

Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“The replacement bed was out of stock , as soon as it comes to stock in March - we will do the exchange.”

"Great selection, great customer service and best prices. Would recommend LA furniture to everyone. Sales woman was very helpful and delivery as promised."

"Do not order anything from these folks. It is complete rip off. I ordered a sectional and paid full price for it and what I receive is not a sectional and these jokers are telling me left facing and right facing means nothing and it is not a sectional. Complete rip off after waiting 2 months.

I am responding to the reply posted to this original review:

Do not fall for these replies from LA store. They are complete crooks and fighting with them only will lead to more stress in your life. I fought and fought to the point where the stress that my hard earned money is down the drain affected my health. BBB or other organizations do not do anything even if you show the proof. These crooks are after your money. Spend your money elsewhere to avoid stress and cheap product.

Rep reply posted Feb-21-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“Please try to be more specific, so we can try to assist you on this matter.
What is your order number ?
What exactly have you purchased ?”

Rep reply posted Apr-16-2014

LA-Furniture, LA Furniture Store rep has responded

“It is very important to inspect items on time of delivery.”

Share LA Furniture Store's store rating

LA Furniture Store is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LA Furniture Store is a merchant member
LA Furniture Store participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,677 merchant members.