• LAX ammunition

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Tried to set up an account with them, no luck. Set up a user name & pin only to have unreconized. They e-mailed me a link to set another password set only to have that unreconized. When I tried to set up another account, they stated my e-mail was in use. I'd give it a no-star rating if were listed."

"They ship to you Direct Signature required. That means YOU have to be there in person when the delivery guy comes. Not someone else, not a little signed card, YOU have to be there. FU Cabelas drops stuff on my door step. "

"Ordered 44mag ammo from them great ammo, great people, great price. I'll be ordering 9mm and 357mag from them in about 10minutes."

This review was modified by CarltheHammer on March 01 2015 01:33:37 PM

LAX ammunition User

"Top shelf service, this is my go to place for ammo."

"LAX ammo is the most un professional company i've dealt with in my life. I live in NJ, they tried to enforce laws they claim exist in my state but actually do not. They asked fo rpersonal information like my drivers liscence and id #. according to them they need it in case law enforcement wants it. The cheif of police signed my permit. They know exactly where i live. Then they wanted to withhold a 15% surcharge for cancelling an order that never shipped. I called my credit card company and they flatly refused to pay it.

I'm not sure what they're pulling but they lost this customer fo good.!!!

This review was modified by pissedofflaxcustomer on July 26 2013 03:46:04 PM

Share LAX ammunition's store rating

LAX ammunition is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LAX ammunition is not a merchant member
LAX ammunition does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!