Stores > Kentucky Gun Co.

• Kentucky Gun Co

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

2016-08-14

Used/Returned guns may be sold as "New"

"Mixed feelings about this company. "

This review was modified by ncsportsman1 on August 14 2016 12:06:29 PM

2016-04-20

Best Buy Fast Service

"I had searched the internet for the best deal on the SW22 victory Pistol. I mean a lot of searching, then I called and asked questions about ordering ,taxes etc. I got friendly professional service. I waited for my tax money then I called and opted to use my debit card and pay nearly $12.00 more instead of the cash savings. Even with the debit card I still saved $66.00 where i lived. Sales told me the 4 to 7 day waiting time before shipment . The gun was shipped out 3 days later and received a day early. I was told to make sure that every thing was o.k. before I signed for it ,and it was. I will buy from them again. Thanks again K. G. C. Bobby S."

This review was modified by zanemann1 on April 20 2016 07:06:19 PM

2016-04-16

Best prices and exceptional service

"Due to a change in address, an item had to be reshipped. The folks at Kentucky Gun Co. were pleasant, efficient and responsive. In past interactions, they have always been most helpful and polite. They also consistently offer the best prices as well! I am a repeat customer and am happy to recommend them to my friends."

This review was modified by pmadaras on April 16 2016 06:22:15 AM

2016-04-06

Used/Refurbished or New? One in the Same According to Ky Gun Company

"I recently posted an experience I had with Ky Gun Company over the purchase of a new/blemished gun that turned out to be used/refurbished. After my post, KY Gun Co. contacted me and did review their audio tapes. They indicated that I was told that the gun was new/blemished (as I had stated in my complaint) and made an offer to settle my claim that I had received a used/refurbished gun instead of new/blemish. Their offer was acceptable to me and I am amending my review of Ky Gun Co. "

This review was modified by dloomisjunk on April 15 2016 10:07:13 AM

2016-03-26

Amazing company

"Great customer service! These guys are top notch! "

This review was modified by Keenerbeaner on March 26 2016 09:32:42 AM

2016-03-17

Very rare to find such good service

"Great place to shop/excellent customer service/lowest prices on the market/and my favorite quick and free shipping on guns. Looking forward to my next purchase with this business.
The order I placed before this one I needed to make a change to order. So I called customer service and not only did they help me to change the order, but the agent was intent on making sure that I was satisfied with my purchase.

2016-01-10

Company did the right thing

"The Kentucky Gun Co turned out to be "stand up" folks after all. I e mailed them again and the CS Manager agreed that they needed to modify their web site, to some extent, and also agreed to refund the charge to my card that was in dispute. I compliment them for being reasonable. I will come back and look at their reviews in the future and may consider doing business with them if they improve.

I ordered a handgun that was supposedly "in stock" on their web site. It was not IN STOCK with their company but with another company located in another geographical area. As a result I cancelled the order and they have charged be a $50 cancellation fee even though the item was never marked as shipped from the "warehouse" anyplace on their web site.

This review was modified by dswegles on January 27 2016 05:49:16 AM

2015-11-10

"I ordered a tristar Silver Eagle Sporter and is nothing like in the picture. The piece of trash I received doesn't look like the one in the picture. Gas piston can't be set, stock is plain, and the shouder pat is worth than a plastic one. Don't buy from this guys. Pay a little more and get the real thing. I'm getting rid of it after tomorrow. Dick's has the real one for 319.99 in 12 and 20 ga, 28 in barrel."

This review was modified by Bachan on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

2015-11-10

"Very unreliable company. They don't take any responsibility for the information they post on their website. They have listed dealers that went out of business that delay an order by a couple weeks and they take shipping fees to reship it again."

This review was modified by veronichka76 on November 12 2015 10:11:02 AM

2015-08-01

"I made a preorder for a gun. When it came out they decided not to sell it to me, because they wanted to sell them for more. They are now selling for less than my preorder. What the f**k sense is a preorder if you aren't going to send it. Bad customer service, bad ethics, greedy."

This review was modified by annarborguy on August 01 2015 06:45:11 PM

2015-06-30

"This company has terrible customer service. They charge fees for their own mistakes and ignorance. There are better companies to buy from. Save yourself the hassle."

This review was modified by PlasticBox on June 30 2015 12:10:19 PM

2015-06-23

"Ordered a gun right before closing time on Thursday and used the cash price option. I sent a USPS money order about 1 hour after I ordered it. On Tuesday they got the money order and shipped my gun that same morning. The USPS says my dealer will get my gun on Friday.

How could anyone expect better service than that !

Also I called customer service one day about the order and the woman was very friendly and helpful.

2015-06-05

"After reading these reviews, I was careful to use an ffl already on kygunco approved list. They have the list, sortable by zip code on their website. Also chose a weapon "in stock" - because if it's in the warehouse, not "in stock", they tell you up front, it takes an extra week. No problems. Gun was to my ffl within 3 days. An excellent buying experience."

This review was modified by BRDat66 on June 05 2015 07:52:20 PM

2015-05-09

"Well here it is day 5 waiting for my priority 2 day shipping package not that its a big deal but you know my mastercard sure got the 2 day removal of my funds for the item i don't have the thing that bothers me is ive talked to Kentucky gun co.today and it was obvious they couldnt care less that ive not recieved my item that is paid for im going to have to think real hard before buying anything online again and if i do its not going to be shipped usps its apparent they arnt interested in looking into this cluster fuck. How can anyone run a business like this ?."

2015-02-23

"Paid 10 days later still no gun shipped. Thrusday 100% it will be shipped. Come monday it's maybe. This company is a total joke. Sure free shipping but they never ship it. Told them to keep it not worth the wait. Buyer beware!!!!!!"

Share Kentucky Gun Co.'s store rating

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member
Kentucky Gun Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!