• Address: 8 Old Bloomfield Pike, Bardstown, KY

Product & services pricing Rating 7.08/10 7.08/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10

"I have made four gun purses from KYGUN. CO THIS YEAR (2014). EVERY PURCHASE WAS AT THE LOWEST PRICE SHIPPED FREE AND ARRIVED WITHIN A WEEK. I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A CUSTOMER. EVERYONE I SPOKE TO WAS VERY NICE AND ATTENTIVE. GREAT JOB TELL YOUR FRIENDS I DO."

modified review This review was modified by Spike0351 on August 16 2014 08:07:05 PM

"I found a holster there but they did not have it in Black. The Sales Rep, an older gentleman was very patient and helpful to find a holster that would fit my Old Smith & Wesson 45 semi.
It was ordered and I did not have to put up no money which I am glad i didn't. It has been a month now and still no holster or notification from them. Seems the break down was with the guy who was to order it come Monday morning. Called twice and all I was told is it is ordered and I should hear something soon. Well that was 2 weeks ago and the order has been on order for at least 4 weeks now.

"Super great. From start to finish. Always answered the phone, returned email messages. I had a major issue with my purchase as the FFL i first sent it to used a PO box instead of his real address...ended up getting returned to sender. I called a few days before it got back to their store and arranged a different FFL in my area. When it got back, it shipped out next day two day shipping to the correct address. Between their price and amazing customer service I have no regrets."

modified review This review was modified by theABCman on July 18 2014 09:00:00 AM

"Great Place! Won't buy my guns anywhere else! "

modified review This review was modified by Ho11i on May 27 2014 03:01:56 PM

"Terrible customer service and they charge the credit card even if they don't have the item in stock. It is impossible to get an actual update, just automatically generated e-mails stating they will be in touch...

I will never purchase from them again...

"Purchased Savage Arms 93R17 GVXP gun/scope package. Prior to purchasing, inquired about scope manufacturer and was told Nikon. Arrived with a Bushnell Sharpshooter. Pissed but made the mistake of giving it a try. Subsequently, I've discovered that this model scope has been discontinued for retail sales but is being produced for use in Savage's gun/scope packages. It is not available for sale anywhere and is shown as a legacy model on Bushnell's website. WTF? At the range, found entire scope mount to be loose - two-piece base mounting screws were loose (scope was factory mounted and bore-sighted). Now I know why neither Savage or other sellers come clean about the specifics of this gun/scope package. The scope is a cheap, poor quality waste of money. Savage did admit to making a switch from Simmons to Bushnell in 2014 - still different from what I was told. I hate lawyers but take their advice and get it in writing before you buy. Lastly, KGC will not post a factual, albeit somewhat negative product review that I submitted! That should give you a clue as to the type outfit your dealing with."

modified review This review was modified by stinkywizzletits on March 11 2014 12:24:11 AM

"Slow slow customer service that costs me two Sig Mag.

x- around Dec 2, 2013 I ordered a Sig229 , and it was shipped to my FFL without 2 13-rd mag since they claimed they did not get the high-cap mag permit from my FFL ( i checked my FFL, and he said they sent it already.)

x- On Dec 26th, 2013, i opened a case with them and provided high-cap Mag permit to the KYgun on the same day trying to beat the deadline of Jan 1 2014 when high-cap Mag parts are not allowed to ship in state of California;

x- pretty Easy, huh??

x- NO!! i do not know what was going on, i never got a clear answer for the mags. I tried emails and phone with Eric a few times, he kept telling me he would check on it,

x- Late Jan in 2014, i made the final attempt - instead of calling customer service, i called up the shipping department to find out what's going on. They told me they only found one Mag and did not know where the other was... (YEAH!!)

x- they sent the one mag to the FFL, and my FFL told me it had passed the deadline, i cannot get it. If the Mags were sent out around Dec 26, i would have got them.

x- this is not the end of the story ...
i feel it is their fault that i did not get the mags. i wrote my last email to them about the possible solutions: either send me 2 10-rd mag, or convert the 2 sig mags to store credit for my next purchase. Guess what, i did not hear anything from them!

That is it, i am done with https://www.kygunco.com.

4/15/2014

x- i got contacted by it one or two day after i posted here, they agreed to send me a check for the mag....

x- As of now April 15th, 2014, i am still waiting.

modified review This review was modified by crabjay on April 15 2014 02:59:53 PM

"I ordered from them twice, but cancelled both orders within a few days of placing them. As per their terms it takes 5-7 days for them to ship your order and I accept that, but that's 5-7 days for me to do more shopping/comparing and in both cases I found a comparable deal with product in hand within 48 hours of placing the order. "

modified review This review was modified by J99730 on January 22 2014 07:59:41 AM

"Bought and Paid for my AR Lower... had a FFL that was new to them... The FFL has spent almost two months now repeatedly sending them faxes and emails with his FFL info and they are still saying they have not received it and have not sent me my lower. I already bought a replacement and at this point in time I am just waiting for them to honor their deal."

modified review This review was modified by Madden-Jim on December 18 2013 07:09:38 PM

"Beware of this company and their bait and switch tactics. I received a quote price on a glock 19. I received an email on 12/7 stating the price was 509.99. The quote stated the price quote was good for 5 days. When I placed my order on 12/12 I was charged 539.99. They will not honor their price quote!!!

12/16 updated - KGC has communicated that they will refund the $30 difference. I will say that it took several emails to get this accomplished. I think that most people are pleased with the company and the prices they offer but if you receive a quote please be aware that you may face some difficulties.

modified review This review was modified by Bmolsbee on December 16 2013 09:09:50 AM

" I have nothing but great things to say about my experience in dealing with KYGUNCO. Great pricing, great customer service,Great delivery times! My last purchase only took 12 days from order to delivory( and that included a weekend),I'd call that fast by any standard!Would I buy again form KYGUNCO? You bet I will."

modified review This review was modified by TEFINDY on December 12 2013 01:44:23 PM

"Very fair pricing plus personable, professional and prompt communication throughout the research, purchase and shipping processes are why I'm currently buying another gun from them within 30 days of my most recent purchase. Patrick and his colleagues like Renea deliver as much as (and often more than) they promise. Finding and working with online sellers whom I can trust is such a treat!"

"AWESOME!!!! Kentucky Gun Company is a great place to find what you are looking for a good price. The service was excellent, and so was the communication. Definitely bookmarked and will continue to do business with them. "

"I ordered a gun from them and less than a week later price went down and they would not give me the lower price!!!!! Talked to them and have not gotten a response!!!! When I first called To see about the price adjustment I was told no they would not refund the difference because the guns were in different condition in the Taurus blem.That was on 10/22.I did not hear anything til the 23rd after I emailed again to see what their decision was.Then I got a e mail saying that I was going to receive a credit.I am not being impatience,It should of been taken care of the first time that I called. They did refund the difference back to me and I have received lots of follow up calls and e mails from them since they have. "

"I have visited the Ky Gun Co site numerous times and have always found their prices to be competitive. Their inventory is good and their website is very well laid out and easy to navigate. When I was finally ready to purchase I did so without hesitation. The transaction was easy and went as expected.

I checked back a week later and the price of what I bought had lowered. All I had to do was ask and they matched their new even lower price.

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member
Kentucky Gun Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!