"All ok i have reeceived one nigth vision binocular in Argentina in the estipulated time. Muchas Gracias i will be purchasing a product soon
Guillermo

modified review This review was modified by gmfessia on September 10 2013 04:33:43 AM

"I ordered night vision goggles from kremlin optics and I was very impressed with their customer service. Everything from confirmation to tracking numbers were all emailed from an actual person and not an automated service so if you had a question, you could just reply to any email and receive a reply very quickly. Amazing customer service is very hard to find nowadays but kremlin optics has got it :) "

modified review This review was modified by Fri3ndLyLi0n on July 23 2013 12:31:49 PM

"The item I ordered, was out of stock. Their Sales Manager, Tatyana, notified me right away, and offered me an alternative. I chose to wait. They kept in touch to keep me informed of my orders progress. Waiting was the right thing for me, because now I have exactly what I wanted!"

"Good service and shipping; I wouldn't hesitate to order again from them."

"I bought night vision goggles. Excellent service. Received very quickly and they were very helpful with all that I had asked"

"It was my first time ordering at Kremlin Optics. I ordered the Night Vision Goggles NVMT 1x24 and was not sure what service to expect from them. I am so far very pleased. The prices was competitive and selection very varied from products coming from Russia."

"The product was brand new and as described. Shipping wasn't very fast but it came from far so it's ok. The parcel was really well packed impossible to break something. Price was quite cheap too, so overall really good.
You can trust them also if it come from Russia

"Kremlin Optics is a really great company to do business with.They are friendly people and have great communication with you.I bought a spotting scope from them and it was delivered very quickly.The scope was of great quality and everything that was advertised.I highly recommend doing business with these people
Neil

"Great product, eazy to deal with, highly recomended+++++++++ thanks, Dan Jurecic."

"This company has provided me with excellent service over several orders now. In one instance an order got lost and I am happy to say that it was replaced with minimal fuss. I recommend this company to my friends. They understand good service and waht it means to the customer. DM"

"I ordered a MC Zenitar-M 2,8/16 Fisheye Lens from Krelin optics. The oder was fast and i got progress on the delivery. I Recommend them."

"I ordered a MC Zenitar-K 2,8/16 lens from Kremlin Optics recently and am very happy with my experience. They processed my order quickly and kept me informed about the status of my order. I received the lens much earlier than I expected it to arrive. It was well packed with everything included that is stated on their web site.
I highly recommend Kremlin Optics.

"Kremlin Optics have an excellent service and respond within a couple of days to emails. the package arrived within 2-3 weeks from Russia to UK which i think was brilliant, and it was well packaged. they also provided me with English instructions on request. Their emails were polite and reassuring, and I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again."

"I ordered Night Vision Rifle Scope Yukon Sentinel 3x60. I'm very pleased with.Great stuff.
Good service and professional approach.
Thanks to all Kremlin Optics team and a special
THANKS to Tatyana!
Christian

modified review This review was modified by CrisTra on August 27 2009 08:30:53 AM

"I ordered the Combat-124 night vision googles. It is a very good binokular of the second+ gen.

Also the customer service is very good. If I will need something more, I'll surely will order it by kremlinoptics.

Kremlin Optics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kremlin Optics is not a merchant member
Kremlin Optics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!