Stores > KrazeeKrazees

• KrazeeKrazees

2015-12-13

"Very unhappy. We ordered a dongle for Rock Band, but got one for Tony Hawk. We got it very fast, but it won't work. We emailed them and they asked for pictures of the item. We sent them immediately, and end of story. We've emailed numerous times and they've all been ignored. "

This review was modified by SLCTbone on December 13 2015 06:17:42 PM

2015-10-16

"Very pleased. Would deal with again. Bought 2 refurbished items which are manufacturer discontinued. They were like new but much, much cheaper than new."

2014-07-02

"I purchased a used Sprint LG Rumor 2 (model LX265) and it arrived quickly to my address. The cellphone functions as advertised and I was able to activate it with Ting Cellular without issue. The battery and charger worked fine. The pictures of the used phone I purchased on the website are not of the actual phone being sold, but it was the model I was looking for and nobody else carried it so I wasn't complaining. They have an A rating by the Better Business Bureau at the time of this review. I would recommend them to anyone else trying to find a used cellphone."

2012-01-10

"I purchased some used cables for my Xbox 360 from krazeekrazees.com. I got a HDMI cable and a Toslink audio cable and both were in very good condition and worked perfectly. The cost of these cables was very cheap compared to getting them new at a place like best buy."

Share KrazeeKrazees's store rating

KrazeeKrazees is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KrazeeKrazees is not a merchant member
KrazeeKrazees does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!