Stores > Kratora

800 791 6370
      800 791 6370

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kratora by clicking a star below.
2017-05-06

What can I say

"Without a doubt the easiest most convenient way to get possibly the best product I've ever tried. And I've been around! From item description, to ordering, to tracking right to my front door. Top notch, operation at half the price I've been spending for a superior product! I have nothing but good things to say about Kratora! Waiting on my second order now. Like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!"

2017-01-23

The Real Deal

"I have made my first purchase from Kratora, and it will not be my last.

Kratora sells at reasonable prices and their quality appears to be spot on. This was my first experience with the tea, and it was as tasty as advertised.

I got the Thai Red and I'm looking forward to trying different flavors.

2015-07-16

"There products are amazing! The prices aren't that bad. We are very happy with everything from the shipping down to the customer service. When we opened our package you could smell the freshness and the powder was so finely ground, like the consistency between flour and baby powder! Awesome and very potent! Lovely lovely Thanks Kratora, the only thing I would change is maybe a free sample for the amount that was ordered so we could try a different strain if we decided to order from this company again, "

2014-02-24

"On feb 12, I ordered 2 ounces, one each of 2 different strains and requested samples. My order arrived as promise on February 15, both samples I asked for were included. I love everything they sent! Their products are amazing and the prices are pretty affordable as we'll. the customer service was above and beyond, I actually sent three emails, 2 of which before I even placed my order, just to ask questions. Every email was answered within hours of sending them and they were very polite. On top of that, before I used kratora I went to an ethnobotanicals shop in California and tried their kratom. I swear I paid over twice as much for the exact same strain I bought from kratora! Same quality, same taste, same effects.
After my experience, kratora is only one of TWO online vendors I feel I can trust because of price and secure check out on their shopping cart. I highly reccommend kratora to anybody!

2013-01-02

"I have been buying kratom tea online for the past 2 years, I decided to try this new seller after experiencing some problems with my previous store. I placed my order on Thursday at 11 in the morning and they shipped the product the same day at no cost. The tea is really good and their costumer service amazing. I will be buying more from them! "

Share Kratora's store rating

Kratora is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kratora is not a merchant member
Kratora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!