Kratora Reviews - buykratom.us Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Kratora is not a merchant member
Kratora does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"On feb 12, I ordered 2 ounces, one each of 2 different strains and requested samples. My order arrived as promise on February 15, both samples I asked for were included. I love everything they sent! Their products are amazing and the prices are pretty affordable as we'll. the customer service was above and beyond, I actually sent three emails, 2 of which before I even placed my order, just to ask questions. Every email was answered within hours of sending them and they were very polite. On top of that, before I used kratora I went to an ethnobotanicals shop in California and tried their kratom. I swear I paid over twice as much for the exact same strain I bought from kratora! Same quality, same taste, same effects.
After my experience, kratora is only one of TWO online vendors I feel I can trust because of price and secure check out on their shopping cart. I highly reccommend kratora to anybody!

modified review This review was modified by bekkah13 on February 24 2014 08:13:00 AM

"I have been buying kratom tea online for the past 2 years, I decided to try this new seller after experiencing some problems with my previous store. I placed my order on Thursday at 11 in the morning and they shipped the product the same day at no cost. The tea is really good and their costumer service amazing. I will be buying more from them! "