Stores > Kraft Music

• Phone: 1-800-783-3368
    • Customer Support: 1-800-783-3368
    • Business Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri CSTClosed Sat-Sun
    • Fax: 414-858-9770

Voice your opinion! Review Kraft Music by clicking a star below.
2016-12-22

Customizing your need at bargain price is a breeze at Kraft Music

"I just bought a Yamaha DGX-660 Portable Grand Digital Piano package for my son and the sales associate at Kraft Music made it incredibly easy and pleasant experience for me. The person who helped me with my purchase (Briggs) was extremely polite, friendly and knowledgeable about their products and music in general. More importantly he took time to listen and understand exactly what I was looking for. For every single need that I had to customize the package exactly to what I needed, Briggs - who treated me like a family member for the business – recommended a great product at an exceptionally bargain price. He even helped me customize the shipping so I can receive the entire delivery at a convenience day for me with no additional charge.
I am so pleased with the value and the service that I just received from Kraft Music that I am already contemplating about some of the future instruments that I want my son to have … and I know just the perfect place for them!

This review was modified by rrajaee on December 22 2016 12:15:53 PM

2016-12-01

Top Customer Service, Fast Delivery and Genuine Involvement

"Kraft Music are fantastic and have the best customer service. The week before Thanksgiving I purchased a low cost Yamaha P-115 Bundle on email from Will. I'm in Australia with a son at College in New York, who was missing his piano very much. Honestly the service I received from Will at Kraft was amazing and very personal. I'm humbled by this professionalism, enthusiasm and concern for my son (and his needs) a world away from his family. You know it was only a small dollar purchase, but you would have though I was spending thousands, the way Will looked after me. I had to do an international bank transfer and there were some complications at my end, but eventually the transfer was made. Will organised everything for me and got it out on a delivery as soon as the money went through. Kraft had the piano delivered the day before Thanksgiving which was so perfect. Not only was my son delighted with his new keyboard but he had it for the long weekend and got in many hours of practise that would have been missed. Will, thanks so much your recommendation and awesome bundle deal, along with super fast delivery and personal follow up which made this a dream transaction. I can't thank you and the Kraft Music team enough for the way you handled this and also the comfort you provided to my son and his family "down under". I most highly recommend Kraft Music!

2016-08-04

Shop with a BANG!!

"excellent service, product are genuine,
I bought http://www.kraftmusic.com/jbl-eon-615-powered-pa-speaker-complete-audio-bundle.html
and also yamaha mixer.
customer service person are polite, patient and informative.
product shipping is quick. arrived in 2 days of order.

This review was modified by drjigarjoshi on August 04 2016 01:58:31 PM

2016-05-23

Buy with confidence!

"Shopping for a keyboard is not necessarily a recurring business; you buy one every so often until you have what you need, and may go years between transactions. I've purchased from Kraft twice and in both instances couldn't have been happier in essentially every way: fairness of price, quality, quick turnaround, and follow-up. I would definitely recommend Kraft to anybody else looking to purchase a keyboard, and would definitely come back when I am in need of something else."

This review was modified by kfrebo on May 23 2016 11:34:40 AM

2015-12-26

"Very good!!! I am very happy and I will recommend to my friends."

2015-12-09

"I have been dealing with Kraft since 2013. Jake B And Scott C are awesome. .Great communication , straight answers , world class customer service."

This review was modified by ufoboy on December 09 2015 07:57:40 PM

2015-11-02

"Just received a Casio Privia px-560 from Kraft. I though that it had arrived with a key sticking problem, but sales rep (Ben Hollingsbach) knew immediately what the problem was and, following his directions, I unstuck the keys in two seconds. (Hard to see packing tape was the culprit.) Unlike Sweetwater, Kraft is able and willing to customize and configure one of their packages to suit the customer. This is my third major purchase from Kraft, but I don't expect it to be my last. "

2015-10-16

"I ordered a Yamaha keyboard along with a few accessories. Kraft Music let me customize a bundle with exactly what I wanted and then gave me a good discounted bundle price. Their communication was excellent -- quick to answer questions, and clear up front about an item that was out of stock and would take extra time to ship. It was very obvious that they value customer service. I'll definitely be back for future music needs."

2015-07-01

"I never heard about Kraft Music before and I first order my Yamaha DGX650 Digital Piano at Amazon. Out of curiosity, I was searching for this model in Google and I found Kraft store for the same price as in Amazon, but without tax and also came with few extra stuffs (piano cover, 4 GB flash, audio technicia headset, led light and 3.5 mm sterio interconnect cable). I immediately cancelled the order in Amazon and ordered it through Kraft Music and received the package promptly in 4 business days as advertised and it came in good shape. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the service."

2015-02-28

"I just purchased a bk-7m performer pak yesterday and I d like to know if I may use this for a backup on my baby grand piano??? I haven't seen any1 on youtube that used it with a piano except a digital electric keyboard??"

2015-01-22

"Kraftmusic has the highest review when it comes to music store. They have very good customer service the best so far that I encountered thru online store. The items are hi quality and their bundles is so cheap. I will give this store a 10 stars if I can only can. They care more about the customer than making a profit. I highly recommend this store if you looking for musical instruments. Quality and best service. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and looking forward buying here again soon"

2014-12-21

"I am very happy with my customer service and their knowledge!!! I can't wait for my daughter to open her first instrument that she wanted. Guitar lessons soon to follow!!! Thank you for all the help!!! You make our Christmas better!!"

2014-11-08

"I purchased a Kawai CE220 "Factory-B" digital piano from Kraft for an excellent price. Except for a punishingly long wait for shipping, my experience with Kraft was very positive. 4.5 Stars, which I happily rounded up to 5.

PROs:

-Excellent and responsive customer service. Nathan S. patiently answered all my pre-sale questions and was quick to remedy a missing parts issue after the piano arrived. These are great guys.

-The Kawai CE220 was in near-perfect condition and plays beautifully. I was worried about "Factory B" quality, but the only flaws I could find were a small, hardly noticeable nick and a pea-sized white mark on one side. For a $400 discount l, I'll gladly take those minor issues.

-Website is well organized and generally easy to navigate when shopping among and comparing multiple brands and features.

-Videos of products were extremely helpful as I comparison shopped.

-Kraft's prices are the lowest I found anywhere online...and I did a lot of research. Extras Kraft included ensures my repeat business.

CONS:

-Shipping of heavier pianos was by freight carrier CEVA and was painfully slow. CEVA's shipment tracking website is useless. You must call CEVA's 800 # for accurate updates. It took almost two full weeks for me to receive my piano via Kraft's free "economy" shipping.

-Free shipping is great, but Kraft should offer an expedited shipping option for people who need items faster and are willing to pay for it. We had lessons scheduled to begin and were inconvenienced by the shipping delay.

--My piano was missing one critical part and one non-critical part. Nathan was quick to work directly with Kawai to arrange replacements without charge.

2014-08-25

"I recently bought a Boss GT001 at Kraft Music and had an extremely nice shopping experience with regards to shipping, checkout process and prices. The prices for the GT001 are pretty much the same everywhere (299USD as of August 2014) but they threw in a pack of in-ear headphones and a pretty good instrument cable.

The GT001 is an extremely versatile device by the way with outstanding sound quality.

2014-02-21

"To produce its warm tone and even bass response, the CPX700 features a unique body size, slightly smaller than a full-size jumbo, for the perfect combination of sound, looks and comfort. The guitar features a solid spruce top and nato back and sides and produces a bright, richly textured sound - one that, thanks to the solid spruce top, will mature with age. The 1-way pickup is matched to the System 56 preamp, featuring our ultra-musical 3-band EQ and adjustable mid frequency control for powerful, versatile tone-shaping. Like all the other CPX and APX guitars, an integrated tuner is always available.

Sound: This acoustic fits with many styles. Play some rock and it'll sound good. Play some metal? Probably wouldn't sound good. But anything acoustic sounds beautiful and seductive. The sound is rich, full, and hums attractively. Mostly a standard acoustic sound, nothing too special.
Reliability & Durability: This guitar is reliable so far. Nothing bad has happened to it for my 8-10 months of playing. Not many scratches either, only on the fretboard. This is one definite thing I can depend on it for: picking up beautiful babes. This is one beautiful instrument that sounds great. Any girl that watches any dude play will fall in love. With that in mind, I will keep this acoustic forever.

Overall Impression: So I play rock and light stuff, the look and sound of this guitar suits it exactly. I've been playing it for maybe 3 months and this was my first guitar of this type.. It's a great guitar and I'm happy for my first price. It fit the price range perfectly as well. This is one of the most beautiful acoustic guitars I have seen, and I own it! Many girls love this acoustic as well, it's beautiful, and the sound of the acoustic (no matter how crappy you play) will drive the ladies wild! Definitely a good choice guitar.

It is made in China (don't be fooled by where it comes from because it sounds amazing). There are 20 frets on a bound rosewood fretboard. Don't know the size of the frets. One thing I must say is that this guitar has the smoothest neck that I have ever played on, fits my hands perfectly, even though I have quite small hands (no I am not a chick). The woods in the guitar are Nato on the back and sides and the front is solid spruce. The bridge is also made from rosewood and there is a piezo pickup under it. The guitar is a cutaway that looks somewhat like an oversized les paul. It didn't come with anything when I bought it. The tuners are non-locking but my guitar rarely goes out of tune (with emphasis on rarely)
I got this from Craft Music and I selected the 700-II.
Now i'm sorry I didn't go fot the CPX 1000-II
So Fat I purchased 5 guitars from Kraft Music.
I just found out how to write these reviews,Hence the early date but I still have another guitar from Kraft being shipped out on Monday
BOB LECH

Share Kraft Music's store rating

Kraft Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kraft Music is not a merchant member
Kraft Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!