Stores > Kotula's

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

Kotuyes!

"I ordered a wishing well fountain from this company and was surprised by the quality, rave reviews, and affordability of the product. I will certainly be using this site again for purchasing other related items. "

Great deals!

"Good site for great deals!!"

2016-06-25

"The service and product were great. Just what I ordered and in a quick amount of time. Would recommend you to others!!!"

Unusual Items I Didn't Know I Needed

"Great inventory. Super website. Efficient handling. Quick delivery. Can't ask for more."

UNBELIEVEABLE

"I really love shopping Kotula's. The merchandise is outstanding, reasonable and was delivered quickly."

Just OK

"The sign's size and general appearance are great, however $30 for a press board w/ graphic is a little steep. Kotula's was very prompt and delivered as promised. I will just have to hang higher up in the garage because it looks cheap up close. I re-read the description and see that it is accurate to the product...just want those considering buying this to know that a "distressed graphic" still is fairly shiny and up close an obvious inexpensive print. "

Excellent!!!!

"I Love Kotula's!!! So easy and pleasant to deal with. Speedy delivery and item as described!"

Zap it!

"It is fun and good to use."

Great service/great product

"Quick delivery...and quality product. Can't ask for more!"

Speedy

"Shipment was blazing fast, packaging was excellent!"

Portable sink

"We are so excited and happy with the service we received on our order. Ordered on a Monday and received it on Thursday of the same week. Love the item and can't wait to use it. We bought a table with a built in sink and so did out neighbor and their in-law's and we have told our dearest friends about it and we all are taking them camping with us. We are so excited to use them we can't wait. "

The silence is deafening

"You would think you would check to see if my order had shipped before you asked for a review. It has been 3 days since I placed my order and as far as I know, it hasn't even been shipped. Order confirmation stated I would be notified with tracking information. Have not received that email yet. At this point I am not happy. And this review won't show for another 2 days. Not sure it was a good idea to even ask - by then I'll probably be hopping mad!"

Well Kotula Me!

"Great deal, quick delivery! My new go to on-line store! Thank-you all."

2016-06-23

"Great price and super fast shipping!!!!"

2016-06-23

Wow,too easy

"First of all I am new to your site. I like what you have to offer and I like your prices. You have such unique items to choose from. And the fact it was shipped within hours is even better."

Share Kotula's's store rating

Kotula's is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kotula's is a merchant member
Kotula's participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,566 merchant members.