Stores > Kotula's

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10

2016-07-27

Too soon to comment!

"I'll let you know after we receive the windmill. . . "

Great Product, nice looking

"Well packaged. Arrived safely & promptly. Good tracking system. Exploded picture of product showing which screws and bolts went where which was only instruction for assembly. Picture on box gave clue to which birds went where. First, you have to group which nuts, bolts & washers go with which piece. I started by putting feet on heavy base and then setting it aside. Next, I turned basin upside down and attached the set screw posts to the basin (screwed 3 bolts in). Then I put column onto bolts and put nuts on. In addition to flat washer that came, I added a lock washer. Next I added the base in the same manner. Finally, I turned it right side up and added the birds. Very attractive. Only issue so far seems to be that the aluminum basin helps the water to heat up in our 95-100 degree summer weather. Moved to maximum shade which has helped some. As the heat moderates, I expect activity to pick up. I have a ceramic dish among flowers on a shelf that is getting the most traffic at present. "

2016-07-26

"I have not heard anything about when my order will ship for over a week and am getting very concerned "

Clean, easy, fast.

"The title says it all. Loved the experience."

Pleasantly Surprised!

"The instructions were easy to follow, but it does take two people. It took about two hours and were pleased with the quality and appearance. It greatly enhances our garden area and we feel it was a great value and will last for quite a while."

Can't wait ...

"....to get the windmill! It is for my husband's birthday and something he has wanted to a couple years. "

2016-07-26

"Works great, and fun also! "

2016-07-25

Boyfriend said ----"'ing awesome"

"Came a little later than expected, but good none-the-less
Exactly as anticipated
we are looking forward to trying it out!

OOOLA KOTULA !!!

"Love our garden bridge. Fast shipping too. Will buy from this company again for sure."

Little Red Wagon

"Not as sturdy as the one we bought a few years back but otherwise essentially the same. Husband had hands full putting it together but then, he's 84 so....

Haven't used it yet. Shipment was as agreed ... arrived on time and with no damage. Hopefully it will perform as well as the old one.

Very Satisfied Customer

"I purchased an Outdoor Mat for our RV and it was perfect. It arrived in time for an outing that we had planned. I would highly recommend Kotula and its products."

Still like a little kid at almost 70yrs old

"I liked the ease of placing my order and received an email that it has shipped. However, nothing since but now it does have a tracking number.
In all fairness, I think I've been looking for something for my deck for a while and now that I hope I've found the right thing, I just want it now!!

2016-07-25

happy to spend my money with them

"A great place to get outdoor stuff. I have 2 wishing wells, that cover up my well heads. Just ordered the 8 foot wind mill. The products are great and the service and price are outstanding.

Grant Florida

2016-07-24

Easy transaction and quick delivery

"Was looking for a little garden foot bridge and found one at a good price. The order process was easy and the delivery was relatively quick for a large item. I was very satisfied with the product when it arrived. I will be a repeat customer. "

2016-07-24

Good place for on-line shopping

"They contact me right away after l place my order. Shipping info accurate and very fast with best price l can find. The luxury portable fish cleaning Table is good quality for backyard BBQ. Recommend. "

Share Kotula's's store rating

Kotula's is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kotula's is a merchant member
Kotula's participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,533 merchant members.