• Kotulas

Product & services pricing Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

2015-05-08

"Worst service ever!!! I placed an order as a gift and after a week of not hearing anything I called customer service just to find out they had sent me a letter to confirm who I was before they placed my order. Who sends a letter?!? Is this the 1900's? Call me, send me an email! They said they did it for my protection but all you did was ruin my gift giving occasion because now the items are not here and I have no gift! You didn't even offer to try to fix the situation! I told her I was thinking about cancelling my order and she just did it. Wouldn't you offer expedited shipping or something? Thanks for nothing Kotula!"

2015-05-05

"I ordered a garden cart which was confirmed. Two week later I received a letter telling me that the item was no longer available.

I attempted to call to inquire about a substitute but was on hold for over 30 minutes and gave up.

What a company!!! - Paul D."

2015-03-21

"False Advertising!!! I had ordered a product after reading the reviews, checking out the photos and product details they advertised. When the item arrived it was the cheap, manual pump (not battery operated) version of what I had ordered. I called customer service and she was very unprofessional. She was complaining about how slow their computers were and how she was taking so long because she couldn't find it then she gave me a generic answer blaming the manufacture for giving them the photo to post although the product was something completely different. I asked her if anything was going to be done because I wanted the item that I had ordered and she said no but I could return it and call it a day. She also said they don't have or sell the product that I had ordered. I will never purchase anything from this company again! Total waste of time and money!"

2015-02-21

"Terrible customer service!!!! Do not buy from them, I wish I would have found these reviews before I placed an order! Ordered a roof rake paid with PayPal took Kotulas 4 days to send me an email stating the item was out of stock after they charged me. I called and asked, "is this how you do business it takes you 4 days of me waiting for an item to send an email saying its out of stock!?" Her response was "yes sir." Buy from somewhere else terrible place to order from!!"

2015-02-11

"Bought Robocut from Kotula.com and after a week ordering nothing happen and no one calls me. I then called the company and they said its manufacturer problem and I ask to cancel it . After cancelling a day, they send me an email saying I cannot cancel it before receiving. They immdediately fast ship to me the next day. When it arrived the box was broken and I did not even border to open it. I called again and request return. They process the return and said I will received return process in 2 -3 days businessday. After a business week nothing happen. I then called them and they said they will reqeuest again. After another week I receive the return code and then they said the ups guy will cme to pick up the stuff with 48 hours. I then waited and waited nothing happen. I called after 4 days and they said they will send me a shipping label so that I can bring to UPS. After a week nothing happen again. I then called again an dthey said they will request again. I have been sitting here at home cannot do anything because of these. Worst company I ever caome across and worst promises one after another. Don't buy from them. I have send a letter to business buearea and complain about the comany and investigation case is open. "

2014-12-26

"Total disaster totaly upsed bad experience wont ever order again ..i order a projector ligth for chistmas trying to suprise my kids when i got the item barely could see the reflexion on dark returned back i paid for shiping back bougth it on 11.14 .2014 sended back and after espeaking to thenm for 4 times still dont have my refund what a scams dont buy with them dont waste your money !!!!!"

2014-12-13

"Extremely disappointed ordered the rustic cooler for a xmas gift . Would never gift the is piece of crap to anyone.. Poor craftsmanship and very poor quality materials. $105 and to get my refund I have to pay to ship it back. What a joke! The worst part is that if I keep it it needs resanded , restained and a finishing coat applied to make it weather resistant

Didn't expect a project when I ordered it :( never ordering from kotulas again!"

2014-12-08

"Awful shopping experience. I order counter stools back in October through them and never received. I kept calling to find out status and they would make up some date that they would be shipped. One December 8, 2014 called again to check status and she told me they wouldn't ship until December 29th (MAYBE). I cancelled the order and ordered the same exact stools elsewhere and they have in stock, ready to ship"

This review was modified by hunter10000 on December 08 2014 10:12:33 AM

2014-10-09

"I placed an order but had change of heart. Tried to cancel. Was told it was being prepared to ship. Was told to refuse it when it came which I did. Received emailed it was returned. Still trying to get refund. Been given several dates when they mailed me a check. Still waiting. They refused to refund thru my credit card."

This review was modified by jojojump on October 09 2014 06:41:33 PM

2014-05-07

"Will never order from them again. Ordered a fold up bed and a separate order for a sheet set. Turned out their web description had forgotten to state that a sheet set was included with the bed. So I tried to return the additional sheet set. Was told I would have to wait and hear from the mfg. Still waiting, no call or email. Terrible customer service. Will never order from them again. If I could give them a zero star rating, I would."

This review was modified by g8idea on May 07 2014 11:38:15 AM

2013-06-05

"I ordered the wine cooler from Kotulas and was promptly notified by them my credit card denied the charge. I just moved and the new address did not match the address on the credit card. Not a problem. I called the credit card company and explained and they said they would accept the charge the next time it was put through. I notified Kotulas to put through a recharge. The same thing. It was denied. I again called the credit card company and they said Kotulas never sent in a second request. They said they did but they didn't. I called Kotulas back and within a few days I got an email stating the order had been shipped. I never got paperwork from them or shipping or tracking information. About 2 weeks later I get a call from a trucking company saying they have the delivery and am I able to accept it. I ask for an explanation. I'm told the shipper has only paid for curbside delivery. That means I am responsible for unloading it off the truck. I am told it weighs 257 lbs and the truck is about 4 feet off the ground. I am a 66 year old man in a residential community. I have no way to unload 257 lbs off the back of a truck. The driver said for an additional $157 they will use their lift and lower it down to the ground. Do you think that is a little high to lower it 4 feet? I refused delivery since I have no means to unload it. I called Kotulas customer service and am told that is correct. They said most of their customers have the means to unload. I said you must have only commercial customers then and was told they had both residential and commercial but all their customers had forklifts to unload their deliveries. There is no way that can be true. There is nothing on the Kotulas website that in any way indicates the customer is responsible for unloading 257 lbs themselves. They advertise free shipping. That usually means delivery to your front door. If I would have known I never would have ordered the product from them. I feel ripped off. I wasted a lot of my time when I could have bought from a local merchant and had it delivered to my front door. I will never do business with them again nor would I ever recommend them to anyone else. I am extremely unhappy with Kotulas for not being honest not only about the credit card charges but the details of their FREE shipping. This is a company to avoid."

This review was modified by waynerohrer on June 05 2013 09:33:50 AM

2012-04-03

"I recently placed an order for a patio dining set from Kotula's through their Amazon page. I ordered it as a birthday present and ordered a week prior to the birthday. The shipping estimate had it arriving on time or just slightly before the birthday.

After 4 days from the estimated shipping date, I noticed that I had never been given any notice of shipment. I contacted Kotula's and received no answer. After another day went by without any notice and after I read that their shipping policy is that they will ship everything within two business days and any delay would be communicated to the customer at the time of ordered, I decided to check it out some more. I then saw that the item had been been marked as "Out of Stock" since my order. I decided to request to cancel the order. I then got a response telling me that my order was being prepared for shipment - great!

6 days then elasped without hearing anything further. Nothing showed up at the door and no one contacted me. I sent another message and told them that I didn't believe my package was being prepared for shipment and that if they didn't explain what was going on with my package, I would complain to Amazon. I got a response the very next day saying, "Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry, this item has been discontinued and we were unable to fill this order." They deleted my order from my Amazon history thus removing my ability to rate them through Amazon.

I dealt with the actual company this entire time and I can honestly say they have the most pointless customer service staff/policy. Most, if not all, of the emails were canned responses and had nothing to do with the question at hand. The birthday has passed and now I have to go shop for something else. They say they're going to refund me...fine. But if they hadn't told me that the product was being prepared for shipment when clearly it hadn't, I would've bought another equivalent gift BEFORE the birthday passed.

This review was modified by Elogan08 on April 03 2012 01:08:36 PM

2011-11-30

"bought a steamer but it wasn't like the pictures"

2011-03-03

"This was my first order with Kotulas. I received free shipping even though my order total was a penny under the $25 minimum to receive free shipping. Shipped next day. Professionally packaged. They had the best price for the item I wanted."

2011-01-17

"Kotula's products arte NOT as stated. Poor customer service. Products DO NOT work as stated and I would not buy there products or order from this company"

Share Kotulas's store rating

Kotulas is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kotulas is a merchant member
Kotulas participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,847 merchant members.