Stores > Kotula's

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.07/10 7.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.75/10 6.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10

2017-02-20

"best I have ever owned TKS so much"

This review was modified by fuzzbutz on February 22 2017 08:45:02 AM

2017-02-20

Very Pleased

"After I got on line and found Kotula's, I found exactly what I was looking for. I ordered that item right away. The prices are good and not outlandish. They made the whole experience easy. "

This review was modified by gppete7 on February 22 2017 07:45:01 AM

2017-02-19

Awesome! A+ seller & product.

"Fast delivery...good seller communication....fluid pump appears to be working well...just what I needed."

This review was modified by lourg14 on February 21 2017 04:00:08 PM

2017-02-19

Florida-Canada Connection

"I placed an order on line for one item and being out of country there was a minor issue with my billing address as opposed to my shipping address. I used Kotula's 1-800 number and an agent was able to resolve the problem quickly and I was notified that my package is on its way. "

This review was modified by mskells on February 21 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-18

Fair and Fast

"Excellent price and speedy shipping."

This review was modified by trowland43 on February 21 2017 12:15:26 AM

"Nana Dogs" comin' up!

"Our order arrived promptly & has already had a trial run. The corn dogs were great.
'Followed the recipe exactly, but next time will try white flour, rather than whole wheat, so the corn taste is more noticeable than the whole wheat.
The "Grands" will LOVE lunch with Nana when I use your corn dog maker!

This review was modified by loistay321 on February 21 2017 12:15:04 AM

good looking

"The Coke ice chest is exactly like the catalog description. I can't wait for warm weather to try it out."

This review was modified by dbarkmei on February 21 2017 12:00:35 AM

Cheated.

"The item I ordered was supposed to be new unused merchandise. Your telling me I'm getting a used air mattress? Won't open it. Send back for refund. No mention of it being used. That kinda thing shld be in BOLD PRINT.let a customer know want their really getting."

This review was modified by barchi2710 on February 21 2017 12:00:34 AM

great company

"I really like the things they have here I love this company so much"

This review was modified by retire227 on February 21 2017 12:00:32 AM

Great price, great delivery

"Not only did Kotula's have the best price anywhere on the web, free shipping and quick delivery is hard to beat."

This review was modified by awmarshall9999 on February 21 2017 12:00:25 AM

One happy customer !

"The portable work bench w/duel ratchet clamps is one fantastic product. Much more than I expected for the money. Any body with a hobby or simply a project around the house, would never do without this product if they just saw what it would do for you ! Examples, golf club regrip, gun cleaning made easy, fishing equip. Simple gluing , clamps are wonderful . Wood working projects, crafters, model hobbies . Easily folds to carry , yet heavy duty polymer construction for heavy duty projects 500lbs. Plus. What a product ! "

This review was modified by richardc3511 on February 21 2017 12:00:24 AM

2017-02-16

"Appreciated the prompt shipping."

This review was modified by m_e_buros on February 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-02-16

I ordered two more - the first one worked great!

"The order went through quickly - the website seems to work better after 7 am. I ordered a sunshade 6 foot x 25 foot long. I cut it up into two sections to fit the 8 foot x 10 foot opening between the stilts of my house, and hemmed all the edges. It works so great, I have ordered two more so I can block the sun from two other directions, and provide privacy as well. The sunshades definitely work better than the garage screens; the sunshades are more opaque, and I could cut them up into a longer width and length. "

This review was modified by jmlspera on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-16

Sweet and to the point ~~

"Aloha,
I found Koula's while looking for a planters large Urn. I was impressed with the items you carried and looked forward to filling up my cart., especially when I saw that shipping was free. While there, I found a really nice bridge that could go over a small water feature. The price was insanely inexpensive and it was made from solid wood. I purchased it, but after check out, found that the shipping quote would come later. I should have known...I live in Hawaii and we're lucky if anything ships for free.
I realized that the cost would be exorbitant so sadly needed to cancel my order. It was 1 am in Hawaii, and you were closed, so I wrote an e mail asking to cancel my order. I was really concerned that I might be charged since I had already bought it. To my relief, in the morning I had not one, but two very sweet e mails that I needn't worry, my order was cancelled and money returned. Sweet and to the point. Boy, I tell ya, if I didn't live here, I would be buying from you regularly. Please let me know if you ever ship free to Hawaii and I'm sure I'll be a forever customer. Aloha

This review was modified by seabrez-28301 on February 21 2017 12:00:11 AM

2017-02-15

YOU'RE GREAT

"great service, great product, great value overall"

This review was modified by carolyn_hays49 on February 17 2017 07:30:02 PM

Share Kotula's's store rating

Kotula's is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kotula's is a merchant member
Kotula's participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,446 merchant members.