"the phone is fantastic, can't complain on the price, it's just as fast as the name brand phones fo for less money. I really recommend to anyone who is looking for a good quality phone but dosent' want to spend a lot of money, especially now that the holidays are just around the corner."

"I purchased the 5.5 inch h7189 phone and the phone is amazing. Its just like the galaxy note. Works excellent the apps and my friends around also were amazed because the great quality and of course the price,  highly recommend this model for overall solid presentation and good value for the money"

"I ordered a 4.7 inch phone, received in just 3 days. the product is better than expected, overall, very happy with this first time on KooBay"

"I ordered the 4.7 inch unlocked phone and the 16gb card recently. It arrived lightening fast and It is everything I was hoping for and more. The screen is amazing. Everything works. The phone is fast and I couldn't be happier. The price and product, compared to a new S3 unlocked is well worth it!
I am so happy with this phone I just ordered another for my daughter.
I use straight talk and ordered a Bring Your Own Phone SIM card (ATT compatible) changed the settings for the APN and it works great.

"My boyfriend finally convinced me into getting this 5.5 inch h9500 phone and I love it. It has a big screen but I like bigger phones, shipping took one and half week."

"I finally upgraded myself to one of the newer generations of smartphones with a 5.5 inch big screen, higher camera resolutions, and so much apps and functions, very satisfied."

"I bought the Note after 1 week it would not charge. I have called, left messages, written 4 emails requesting an RMA number which they require for the product to be returned for a refund. I have not been given the RMA number, no response by email, or phone."

modified review This review was modified by darktrickprince on May 30 2013 07:41:55 PM

"Need to include telephone# for customers"

"So far, I am very happy with my purchase.

modified review This review was modified by rmkfrancis on January 03 2013 10:44:21 AM

"I made a purchase from Koobay and my Paypal account locked up because we were in the middle of moving and the address did not match my account.Koobay was quick to refund my Paypal account.I made the purchase again as soon as I received my refund.I am excited about this purchase. I intend to purchase both my parents their first smart phone as soon as I receive mine."

"I bought a Tablet from these people. Firts of all , their customer services SUCKS. No one ever ansewers the phone and they are using an answering machine to record messages!!!!
The tablet worked for 2 days and then it won't charge. The thing is dead. I have written emails but no response. I wished I never bought from these people.

"I absolutely love the 5.3 inch Android smartphone. I don't do much more than calling and texting, but always wanted a bigger screen. Though I don't use it for much more than it's phone capabilities, plenty of apps work with it, and surfing the web and listening to music are very easy. games like angry Birds are best played on this bigger screen."

"Before my order was shipped I had some other questions about the unlocked cell phone; called koobay and KooBay called me back and the answered all my questions leaving no doubt in my opinion of the guarantee satisfaction in the purchase."

"I bought the 3.5 Inch w007, it's an awesome phone. it came about 2 weeks. still trying to figure out everything on it and so far so good. the little booklet that comes with the phone dosen't tell you much in regards to operating the phone but how to setup the phone and a basic guide to what the phone does. I like it well enough to buy it again."

"The 5.3 inch i9300 smartphone arrived on time as usual by this seller, it looked exceptionarilly good and once the internet was configured the fun began. It worked well, the pre-installed apps were great. However, the 8GB microSD card is having some issues. Every time I downloaded something, it became a problem. I had to get a new memory card for the hone. Happy ending now"

KooBay is a Merchant Member! Learn more

KooBay is a merchant member
KooBay participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,868 merchant members.