Stores > Komusa Technology

909-594-2213
      909-594-2515
      info@komusa.com
      866-594-2213

Voice your opinion! Review Komusa Technology by clicking a star below.
2004-10-28

"Had what I wanted at a very good price.
Fast delivery and in excelent condition.
Website was very easy to navagate through and had no problems finding what I was looking for
Would definatly shop at this site again.

2004-10-11

"I ordered a GeCube 9550xt video card from Komusa. I was originally going to get it from Newegg, but they were out of stock when I went to purchase it. Komusa's "Sale price" happened to match Newegg's and I saw the good reviews here, so I bought it. I purchased on a Monday and got it on Thursday with the standard shipping, which was free with a promotional code mentioned in the product page. Price and service were great. Would use Komusa in the future."

2004-10-05

"You have to give the customer service of these guys credit.
Our story:
This is the first time we ordered from them. We ordered Infineon/micron 2G dual chhannel DDR pc3200. When it arrives, we have found the brand change to V-data and no copper coolers. I called them, they sent the coolers to us intermediately. After we put memory into our system, our pc crashed 5 times. So we ran memtest-86 for these memories. It has been found 8 errors in this pair. We have to RMA them back. They sent us new ones back to us one day after they received the RMA. we have found this time the memory chips are micron(46v64m8-5b). These memories passed all tests and running very stable. We are from disappointment to very happy.
Their exchange is fast and replacement are in good quality. Would buy from them again.

2004-09-29

"Ordered a few components for my business and got them in a timely manner. They shipped the same day I placed my order and I got the package within 3 days. Products work great as advertised. Will definately buy from them again!"

2004-09-27

"Price is good - I would rate it a seven out of ten. Their "Return & Replacement" system is VERY SLOW! I would rate that as a two out of ten. We will not buy anything from Komusa.com again.

Details:
Purchased Komusa brand 2GB (1GBx2) PC-2700 Dual Channel DDR for use with an ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe motherboard. Found one module failed "Memtest86 ver 3.1a Release". They also gave problems with several testing applications.

We returned both of the original modules and waited nearly three weeks for replacement.

Replacement modules again failed "Memtest86 ver 3.1a Release" but this time their tech guy argued there were problems with that memory tester, which is BOGUS! The second pair of modules also gave problems with several testing applications.

Again returned memory modules and a third set did pass "Memtest86 ver 3.1a Release" as well as other testing applications.

Total time from purchase to getting memory modules that worked was TWO MONTHS!

Needless to say we will not buy anything from Komusa.com again.

2004-09-23

"Were very helpful and overnighted products at a reasonable price. Was sent a tracking # and email conformation. Product was exactly as discibed and in good condition."

2004-09-23

"Komusa is one of the greatest online stores on my list. I just got some PC-4200 DDR memory and a X800 video card from them and I'm really satisfied with the products and their service. Fast shipping, great price, no hassle. I sent them 3 emails regarding the items before I placed the order and they replied them promptly. Many of the online stores nowaday dont' even reply any email. Thanks Komusa, I'll be your return customer. :-)"

2004-09-22

"Ordered 1 GB of DDR400 mem. On the site there WAS a drop-down menu for selecting the quality of the RAM. THere was a $20.00 difference between each grade. The grades were CAS2, CAS2.5, CAS3. I ordered CAS2.5. When I got the RAM, I dropped it in and tested. Guess what...by SPD it was CAS3. I called to complain about this and got the line a lot of other peoples reviews said they got: "Sir, all DDR400 is default CAS3." I informed the tech of his mistake. I had other computers around me that had memory that was CAS2 @ SPD.

I then talked to a manager, who gave me the same line. I told them I was dis-satisfied and was going to write a negative review. He then just hung up on me. I went to Pricewatch to write my review and another amazing thing happened, I was denied and it told me that I could only post 3 times in 30 days. I had never posted at pricewatch before. Did Komusa spam my opportunities for me? They HAD a 100% rating there. BEWARE FOLKS! These guys are appearantly n00bies in the computer world and don't know what they are talking about. BEWARE

Response: Refund, Replace?? YOU HUNG UP ON ME!

2004-09-22

"My second purchase from KomusaTech and everything was perfect. Gave customer service a 3 solely because I have not used them yet."

2004-09-22

"I ordered a 256mb A-Data Jogr USB Flash Drive for $34 free shipping, which works excellent, because of the extra padding to make it shock resistant it is a tight squeeze to fit into usb ports that already have another usb devices plugged in.
Komusa Technology was great they delivered fast, excellent packaging and service, I will order from them again.

2004-09-20

"This is a very good merchant. Very fast shipping is the goal of every customer. Also the products are very good. I ordered Samsung 1G Dual channel memory. It worked great enough. A++++++"

2004-08-21

"Komusa Rocks!

The Good: I live in Tampa, FL and Komusa sent my order w/free shipping (Radeon 9600 Pro 256mb+extra game)in less than 4 days after I ordered from California!!

The Bad: With free usps shipping you will not be able to track your item as it ships which can lead to neurotic episodes.

The Ugly: Now I'll never sleep because I'll be playing games day and night!

Komusa will definitly be recommended by me to every tech nerd I know!!!!

PS........
(Free shipping is great! Opportunity to get an extra game for less than $7.00 was the main selling point because I was originally gonna buy from newegg.com which had the same product selling for the same price with no add on game option.

Thanx!
Carlos from Tampa, Florida

2004-08-17

"I ordered 1 Gig of the PC-3200 Infineon/Micron Ram w/heatspreaders. Great value at the price. The ram runs exactly as advertised. This isn't overclocking Ram but runs great at the advertised speeds. Order was shipped the next day. Got free shipping on this order with the USPS. took 5 days from LA to SF, but hey, it's the mail! Definitely will order from these folks again."

2004-08-11

"I ordered 2x512mb PC3700 Samsung ram modules, and they were shipped 12 hours later. The ram modules are an excellent value and their performance has matched its listed specifications. The shipping fee was normal and the package arrived 6 days later. I would be very willing to do business with Komusa again."

2004-08-06

"On Friday July 30th I submitted an order for 1 gig of the Adata HyperRam. On Monday August 2nd I recieved an email saying my order had been shipped. It is now Friday the 6th and I still have not recieved my RAM. It should not take this long to ship something from LA to Seattle. This is the last component I need for my new computer and it very frustrating not to have it. I'm not sure if it is Komusa fault or the USPS but some of the fault lies on both.

Update: It looks like I will recieve my RAM on Monday. Seven days after it shipped. Maybe Komusa fault but probably USPS. Komusa should make it clear that First Class Shipping is more like 3rd class and can take up to seven days for delivery.

Share Komusa Technology's store rating

Komusa Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Komusa Technology is not a merchant member
Komusa Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!