Stores > Komusa Technology

909-594-2213
      909-594-2515
      info@komusa.com
      866-594-2213

Voice your opinion! Review Komusa Technology by clicking a star below.
2004-12-29

"Very Satisfied. I order a radio controlled mini cooper. The battery wouldn't hold a charge. I sent komusa an e-mail and they replied expediently that they would send a battery. I received the battery via USPS 1st. class mail in 2 days. Product received was as advertised on komusa's website."

2004-12-27

"This was my first purchase with Komusa and it went smoothly in every way. I'm pleased with their order process and shipping speed. I will likely use this seller again."

2004-12-27

"I would rate this company as poor to "never shop here again"
I ordered memory, Dual channel DDR 400 PC3200 for my brand new Athlon 3200+ nForce2 Chipset. It craps out on me, as this is a mission critical server that runs my whole business, and web server they demand that I take the memory out, sent it to them, but wonlt send replacement first, I realize no cross-shipping, but they wouldn't even allow me to buy a new set, overnight it then RMA my old stuff, because they said I would incur a 75 dollar Restocking fee. Didn't make a lick of difference if the memory was bad OR good. I sent the memory out week before X-Mas...it is now the 27th, they haven't contacted me for two weeks, and My business webserver is running at a power loss for over two weeks. God knows how much revenue I have lost because of this companies inability to work with me, and to further make me mad, they tell me that it may take 15 days to get my replacement shipped and a week to get to me. This company does NOT care if you have things to do with your computer, they got my money, they reply to my e-mails once every 3 days, I type a book size message explaining the need to expedite...they type simple sentences consisting of 5 words or less. I REFUSE to buy from them...take your chance...They are a good company IF your product works...and you do NOT need to RMA anything!!! I recommend Running away from this company, god knows how many times this has happened to people, I even asked to have the owner of the company call me...they refused saying he couldn't speak english.

2004-12-23

"Very smooth transaction. Great prices, nice product, super fast and FREE shipping on this item! Very happy with this seller, will shop there again."

2004-12-20

"this is first time I did biz with this company,. Everything went great, website very user friendly, order shipped when stated, packaged really well and all works as advertised, cnat ask for more than that.
Custom Carpentry by Jack
Jack Mazzuchelli

2004-12-13

"I ordered an EZ USB Drive 128MB - MP3 PD-28MP3EZ Stereo Player w/ Voice Recorder & Earphone for $35. The total experience was excellent. My MP3 player was shipped immediately and arrived in just 3 days. Features were just as the description stated. I was disappointed that the case was plastic, but I guess everything is that way these days. Everything worked fine for
something that small. No problems at all.

2004-12-10

"Initially I was skeptical to shop online especially when the memory that I was ordering was retailing at over $400.00. I ordered a 1GB 128Mx64 PC 2700 333Mhz DDR RAM SO-DIMM which they had for $260.00 and the brand I wanted - Nanya.
They had the cheapest price online which also had me thinking it was too good to be for real, it was definitely good and definitely real. The web site I found was informative and rather detailed. A memory configuration would of been helpful, but I’m not complaining. The hours and phone numbers of the Komusa are accurate and the customer service representative courteous and knowledgeable. They listened and were able to refer to my account quickly the times I would call. I received an e-mail confirming my order, shipping was free, a plus and it was supposed to be at my door step in 5 days, it got here in 4 days. Impressed I most certainly was, the packaging although very generic with no reading materials was effective. I received exactly what I ordered and it works with no defects. I would recommend Komusa and would shop here again.

2004-12-03

"Thank you Mr. Bill Chen for your help today.I was very impressed with your outstanding service and your honesty.Wish every body was like you, he world would be very peaceful and good,I will recomend you to my customers that comes in to our business . I can tell anyone to buy from Mr. Chen with confidence.He helped me solve my problem with my new Sony RZ computer.Thanks a million and defenetly will do business with you again and again.God Bless you and your family ,very nice honest person. AAAAAAA+++++++++ Thanks again Sam M Ibrahim Castaic,California. "

2004-11-29

"Ordered 2 USB flash drives @ a great price. Order placed on Thanksgiving eve, received (via regular mail) on the following Monday! Shipped as ordered. Couldn't be happier."

2004-11-29

"I found the Egoman MP3 player I purchased from Komusa to be cute, fun and simple to use. I feel it has extensive features and you simply cannot beat the price! I had no trouble with my order or delivery, and would definitely recommend this store and this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive MP3 player you can take with you wherever you go!"

2004-11-20

"thank you for the product, very satisfying. will do business with again. "

2004-11-17

"This company's prices, while not outstanding, are competitive. The item I ordered arrived in a very timely fashion and was as advertised. I would do business with this company again."

2004-11-16

"The memory I ordered never showed up and they have been giving me a major run-around about crediting my account."

Louisiana
2004-11-15

"great place to order from. Fast shipping and great prices. Enjoyable shopping experience."

2004-11-11

"I ordered 2 of the Egoman V3 USB 128MB MP3 Players/ FM Radios and was delighted with the many features and low cost. I was also delighted to see they gave a shipping discount that almost negated the shipping charge. The performance has been flawless and the procedure to download music or data was very easy. It was the best on the market for the price with that many different modes. Chalk me up as a happy customer."

Share Komusa Technology's store rating

Komusa Technology is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Komusa Technology is not a merchant member
Komusa Technology does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!