• Kohl's

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

Texas

"First time shopper at Kohl's and I'm not impressed. Ordered batteries online because they were on sale, but when they arrived.. man, talk about lazy packaging! They placed a thin cardboard box inside of a waterproof envelope/bag holding 7 pounds of batteries. Box was smashed, bag was torn, and it looked like the batteries were just carelessly tossed in- nothing to keep them from rolling around the empty space that took up 75% of the box! They were falling out of their own packaging. This is just downright pitiful."

"love Kohls...everything is always fast and as ordered"

"I'm very disappointed in how Khol's website is like shopping from a completely different retailer. They don't have the same items, they have different prices, the stores won't honor the online price, not to mention the website itself is not a very good user experience. I tried to log into my account, and after the second try with the wrong password, it locked my account and gave me a number to call to to resolve the issue. When I called the number, I went through a series of automated menus, only to get to a recording that said I needed to go online and click reset my password... well when I was online, while you blocked my log in, that would have been a great place to let me know what to do, instead of telling me to call a phone #.... really. I'm returning my last purchase and taking my business elsewhere... anywhere but Khol's."

This review was modified by experincedesigner on May 02 2015 10:23:00 PM

"Worst than losing a puppy is returning something from Kohls.com to the retail store. Kohls.com did not provide a receipt or shipping invoice in the package, so good luck trying to return your items in the store. Despite having the Oder Confirmation printed with the Order Number and Total payment, the Order Confirmation is NOT a receipt! the best they can do is give you a refund in store credit FOR LESS than what you actually paid for it. I lost money on the items I purchased on top of losing money on shipping charges. Why must the customer be penalized for mistakes made by Kohl's?"

This review was modified by meGrimlock on April 27 2015 09:16:26 PM

"You have lost a customer for good! On line i orderd a ring on clearance for 1$ usually 1000$ but all was prosessed and wint thru! Today u tell my order is canceled and wont fix it!!! Just offer 15$ off thats not fixing that buying something false advertising! Git people in to buy something! You ruined my BIRTH DAY GIFT!!! WE have ben searching 3 years for a ring like that for engagement now i fond it for b day AND ITS TAKEN AWAY! THANK U SO MUCH your customers service dont care! Robots to say something shut me up .please dont b fooled by khols thy are as bad as walmart! "

This review was modified by marajade on April 13 2015 03:07:01 PM

"My table and chair set that I ordered NEVER showed up and everytime I call customer service I get the run around and NOTHING happens. Your customer service is a joke and if you look into my account I make many purchases and so does my family. Thousands of dollars spent with this company and now I WILL NEVER NEVER purchase anything from you again. I would rather pay double than deal with your supposed customer service department. Today is 4/9/15 and I still do not have a refund and with every call I am told its another 7-10 days to process. How long do you want to hold on to my money? Can you finally do the right thing and refund my money and lose all my information. Rating =0 not even a 1."

This review was modified by michgirl on April 09 2015 12:53:02 PM

weep4me2's Avatar

Bridgeton, NJ

"Everything went smoothly with my order, start to finish."

"I went to Kohl's store in Murfreesboro, TN to buy some Haynes tee shirts. I walked around in the store looking for tee shirts and I noticed that prices were not posted on most items. I finally asked a sales person for the Haynes tee shirts.
She led me to them and she mentioned that there were 7 in a pack for the price of 6 and that if I bought two packages the second package was 1/2 off. I picked up two packages even though the price was not marked anywhere and looked for a bathroom scales. The sales lady helped me find the scales and I thought the price was extremely high at $58.00. She had to use her scanner to get the price of the scales. I did not get the scales but I did inquire about the price of a package of 7 Haynes tee shirts. Again the sales lady had to use her scanner and when she said they were $38.00 for the first pack and 1/2 price for the second pack I was shocked. I returned the tee shirts to the shelf. I went to Wal-Mart where I prefer not to shop and I bought the exact package of 7 Haynes XL tee shirts for under $15.00 and I also bought the exact same bathroom scales for under $25. I expected to pay more at Kohl's than Wal-Mart but Kohl's prices were nothing but a rip off.

This review was modified by BaronVonRymer on February 10 2015 08:23:02 AM

"prices are decent. quality is low, but got what I expected."

This review was modified by hubedo on January 15 2015 11:34:12 AM

"I have had multiple terrible experiences with Kohls.com customer service. When you call in, the call center CS Rep is usually dumb (or cannot figure out how to solve any problems). They have a prepared excuse list for everything and never resolve anything. I have had to call at least 6 times and every time, I hang up disappointed without my problem solved. A few times I have asked for a supervisor and wait on hold for 15+ minutes then just hang up in frustration for waiting so long. Not sure how this retailer is still doing well with such incompetence.
Shop somewhere else!!!!!

"Kohls is a bastard of a company, stealing money from its employees by not paying them at all. How in the hell can they have good customer service if they don't even treat the people that work for them fairly. So if you have sucky customer service everyone, just remember they probably not even getting paid. Kohls is dishonest, and crooks in suits. I would never shop there if I were anyone else, unless I was very desperate."

"I placed an on-line order the morning of December 19th. I also attempted to log in to the "Rewards Program" to see my balance the same day. I was unable to log on so I tried to reset my password. The website prevented me from doing so.

I contacted Kohl's technical department to resolve the matter. The rep tried three times to send me a password reset e-mail. His attempts failed and I was still unable log on. 18 hours later, I received the order confirmation and e-mail containing the password reset. As a result, I lost "Reward Points."

I contacted customer service to try to resolve the problem. Five days later and after several e-mails being forwarded, the dispute was "sent upstairs" to a customer support executive. She again requested the order number, my rewards card number, and the 30% discount code. I provided her with all the information with the exception of the discount code. I didn't have a concern with receiving the discount; therefore, there was no need for her to require the discount code. In addition, once the order was finally confirmed, I discarded the discount code flyer since there was no need to retain it.

The information she demanded was already provided to customer service and was in their database. This repeated request for this information was made in anticipation that I would become frustrated and finally surrender. For five days, e-mails were exchanged. I then received an e-mail from the customer support executive stating that she was regretfully unable to assist me and that I should refer the matter to customer support, where my complaint was initially submitted. After all the time I spent and frustration suffered, she recommended I begin all over again with customer support.

It's this kind of customer disservice that has resulted in a dramatic decline in their fourth quarter earning and a customer satisfaction rating of 2.3 out of 10!!!

"Ordered a Cal King sheet set on line and was charged immediately. Order was supposedly shipped out on 12/7 via FedEx per Kohl's email sent to me. FedEx says item was never shipped. Called customer service twice and was jerked around and lied to and no answers given after alimost 35 minutes on the phone. They are refusing to refund the amount paid until they get around to "investigating" which may take weeks. Had to call my credit card company to put amount charged into a dispute status. In addition my wife ordered a separate item (sweater) and it came torn to pieces although the shipping package was in pristine condition. Stay away from their web site!! Will never order on line with them again, stick with in store purchases only!!"

"I went to the Tomball location store # 0552 and left very satisfied. The manager Diana M. Was very informational,helpful,cared about my issue and did it with a smile. Its really hard these days to get good customer service.In other cases I have experienced at other retail stores,horrible customer service and left feeling very angry. I wanted to say thank you to Diana for handling my issue so professional and making my day."

This review was modified by Zoeym on December 05 2014 07:38:05 PM

"I personally, love Kohls clothing, line of shoes etc. etc. BUT..not as an employee.
I will be contacting corporate and the ethical hotline. No one in my family will go to this kohls in valpo and I will tell all my friends not to either.
The lovely lady was the E3 on my shift....will hopefully lose her job or something. Treating employees like soldiers is terrible, especially we are holiday help!

This review was modified by Brittany12 on November 24 2014 01:32:44 PM

Share Kohl's's store rating

Kohl's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kohl's is not a merchant member
Kohl's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!