Kohl'sCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.27/10 2.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.06/10 3.06/10

"I went to Kohl's store in Murfreesboro, TN to buy some Haynes tee shirts. I walked around in the store looking for tee shirts and I noticed that prices were not posted on most items. I finally asked a sales person for the Haynes tee shirts.
She led me to them and she mentioned that there were 7 in a pack for the price of 6 and that if I bought two packages the second package was 1/2 off. I picked up two packages even though the price was not marked anywhere and looked for a bathroom scales. The sales lady helped me find the scales and I thought the price was extremely high at $58.00. She had to use her scanner to get the price of the scales. I did not get the scales but I did inquire about the price of a package of 7 Haynes tee shirts. Again the sales lady had to use her scanner and when she said they were $38.00 for the first pack and 1/2 price for the second pack I was shocked. I returned the tee shirts to the shelf. I went to Wal-Mart where I prefer not to shop and I bought the exact package of 7 Haynes XL tee shirts for under $15.00 and I also bought the exact same bathroom scales for under $25. I expected to pay more at Kohl's than Wal-Mart but Kohl's prices were nothing but a rip off.

modified review This review was modified by BaronVonRymer on February 10 2015 08:23:02 AM

"prices are decent. quality is low, but got what I expected."

modified review This review was modified by hubedo on January 15 2015 11:34:12 AM

"I have had multiple terrible experiences with Kohls.com customer service. When you call in, the call center CS Rep is usually dumb (or cannot figure out how to solve any problems). They have a prepared excuse list for everything and never resolve anything. I have had to call at least 6 times and every time, I hang up disappointed without my problem solved. A few times I have asked for a supervisor and wait on hold for 15+ minutes then just hang up in frustration for waiting so long. Not sure how this retailer is still doing well with such incompetence.
Shop somewhere else!!!!!

"Kohls is a bastard of a company, stealing money from its employees by not paying them at all. How in the hell can they have good customer service if they don't even treat the people that work for them fairly. So if you have sucky customer service everyone, just remember they probably not even getting paid. Kohls is dishonest, and crooks in suits. I would never shop there if I were anyone else, unless I was very desperate."

"I placed an on-line order the morning of December 19th. I also attempted to log in to the "Rewards Program" to see my balance the same day. I was unable to log on so I tried to reset my password. The website prevented me from doing so.

I contacted Kohl's technical department to resolve the matter. The rep tried three times to send me a password reset e-mail. His attempts failed and I was still unable log on. 18 hours later, I received the order confirmation and e-mail containing the password reset. As a result, I lost "Reward Points."

I contacted customer service to try to resolve the problem. Five days later and after several e-mails being forwarded, the dispute was "sent upstairs" to a customer support executive. She again requested the order number, my rewards card number, and the 30% discount code. I provided her with all the information with the exception of the discount code. I didn't have a concern with receiving the discount; therefore, there was no need for her to require the discount code. In addition, once the order was finally confirmed, I discarded the discount code flyer since there was no need to retain it.

The information she demanded was already provided to customer service and was in their database. This repeated request for this information was made in anticipation that I would become frustrated and finally surrender. For five days, e-mails were exchanged. I then received an e-mail from the customer support executive stating that she was regretfully unable to assist me and that I should refer the matter to customer support, where my complaint was initially submitted. After all the time I spent and frustration suffered, she recommended I begin all over again with customer support.

It's this kind of customer disservice that has resulted in a dramatic decline in their fourth quarter earning and a customer satisfaction rating of 2.3 out of 10!!!

"Ordered a Cal King sheet set on line and was charged immediately. Order was supposedly shipped out on 12/7 via FedEx per Kohl's email sent to me. FedEx says item was never shipped. Called customer service twice and was jerked around and lied to and no answers given after alimost 35 minutes on the phone. They are refusing to refund the amount paid until they get around to "investigating" which may take weeks. Had to call my credit card company to put amount charged into a dispute status. In addition my wife ordered a separate item (sweater) and it came torn to pieces although the shipping package was in pristine condition. Stay away from their web site!! Will never order on line with them again, stick with in store purchases only!!"

"I went to the Tomball location store # 0552 and left very satisfied. The manager Diana M. Was very informational,helpful,cared about my issue and did it with a smile. Its really hard these days to get good customer service.In other cases I have experienced at other retail stores,horrible customer service and left feeling very angry. I wanted to say thank you to Diana for handling my issue so professional and making my day."

modified review This review was modified by Zoeym on December 05 2014 07:38:05 PM

"I personally, love Kohls clothing, line of shoes etc. etc. BUT..not as an employee.
I will be contacting corporate and the ethical hotline. No one in my family will go to this kohls in valpo and I will tell all my friends not to either.
The lovely lady was the E3 on my shift....will hopefully lose her job or something. Treating employees like soldiers is terrible, especially we are holiday help!

modified review This review was modified by Brittany12 on November 24 2014 01:32:44 PM

"I recently purchased a Dyson DC65 vacuum on Kohls.com. Unfortunately, the package was lost, though UPS said it has been left at my front door. I understand this because things can happen. So I called the customer service for a solution. One of their managers said something like "if you purchase another one and refuse to investigate, you will receive full refund in 7 days". So I ordered another one. But I still haven't received my money back even though it is already 1 MONTH. I still have no idea when can I get my money back."

modified review This review was modified by Ka2015 on October 09 2014 04:37:47 PM

"Though online coupons code never worked, I still submitted and paid my order at kohls.com on 9/23/2014. I could not change my order after I hit submit key and I also could not contact Kohls customer services to change my order because customer service not opening 24/7.

Again, I was also told by Kohl's customer service on 9/24/2014 that I could change my order because it has been over "ONE HOUR" and order had been processed. I would need to place a new order and I can return my original order after I receive it.

Unless Kohls needed to have more than 36 hours to process an order, then In contrast to the story told by customer service because an email from Kohl's that my original order was processed (not shipped) at 1:25 pm on 9/25/2014.

modified review This review was modified by UR3388d on September 26 2014 04:48:20 AM

"I ordered online w/KOHLS.COM on 9/1, received an email 9/7 saying my gift had shipped. I HAVE HAD A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH KOHLS. IF YOU WANT TO GET GIFTS DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS 9/19, HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY GIFT. TRIED FINDING OUT WHERE THE ORDER WAS, EVERYTIME I TRACKED THIS ORDER IT SAYS THE SAME THING. " INFORMATION RECEIVED IN DESOTO, TX, SO FOR 12 DAYS NOTHING HAPPENS. I CALL THEIR SO CALLED "CUSTOMER SERVICE", WHAT A JOKE! I ENDED UP W/ A CANCELLED ORDER. THEN TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, I RECEIVE A NOTICE TO CREDIT MY MONEY, BUT THEY KEPT $7.59 FOR SHIPPING???? WHAT IS THAT? I DON'T HAVE MY GIFT, & I GET CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT NEVER SHIPPED!! NEVER, NEVER WILL I SHOP HERE AGAIN, BEWARE!!"

Kohl's User

"They sent me damaged merchandise which was an online only item and refused t even exchange it for me, even though it is the store policy kohls.com won't do it but yet they sent me the damaged merchandise, which I wanted and have to take it back. They won't honor some of the discounts I had at the time to get it for the price I got it ....HATE KOHL'S"

"Missing lost/order never recieved but has my acct has been charged made on 7/29, Fed Ex never recieved package from Kohl's I have proof on my order tracking. Still waiting on a refund for my purchase which was childs back to school apparel, have spoke to several customer services (liars ), who have yet to refund my money stating they would. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND POOR BUISINESS PRACTICE PLEASE REFUND MY KOHL's CHARGE CROOKS WITH NO INTEGRITY OR ETHICS=KOHLS "

modified review This review was modified by jacki4devin on August 20 2014 09:34:00 AM

"Great prices and good selection of merchandise made this site a winner for me.

I recently ordered a number of men's big and tall clothing items at Kohls.com. The order was split in to three shipments. While there may have been a number of good reasons to do this it caused me expense and inconvenience. It would be nice if their checkout page asked the customer whether they would like the order processed as quickly as possible or in as few shipments as possible. Amazon.com does this and I greatly appreciate this. Small fault. Some may view this as a plus. Shipping was fairly quick (next day for the first shipment).

Additionally, one of the three shipments left off the apartment number which causes a $1.00 surcharge for my address. The address was correctly labelled for the other two shipments.

Overall I was delighted with shopping at Kohl's. Their selection and pricing of hard to find big and tall clothing was excellent.

"Quick and easy to order; timely arrival of the product. Thanks!"

Share Kohl's's store rating

Kohl's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kohl's is not a merchant member
Kohl's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!