Kohl's Coupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.38/10 0.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.58/10 0.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10

"ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 2 orders, multiple lies, over 20 phone calls and still MORE lies and better yet, not the stuff I ordered nor did it EVER arrive the time they said it would. I will never shop here again. You have been warned."

modified review This review was modified by angie4525 on March 27 2014 08:15:45 AM

"I am not fond of shopping in the local store but I like the online site.
They always send me cards that you can use as cash so I use them
Online. Service was good and I will use them again.

modified review This review was modified by Lanora1967 on March 15 2014 12:38:57 PM

"filed a complaint with the BBB regarding Kohl's refusal to honor posted sales signs. The store's reply was "a customer" must have placed the sales sign. The Kohl's Cash is a deceptive practice as sales members will not do an exchange on same receipt but as a separate transaction to reduce or negate "cash" amount. I will continue to shop at Nordstrom's and Macy's whose merchandise is better quality and sales can't be beat, especially by this would be Mervyn's. Oh that's right, Mervyn's is defunct."

modified review This review was modified by weeoz on February 18 2014 08:37:08 PM

"I ordered my stuff on 12/25, I definitely understand that shipping wasn't going to be overnight considering the holiday. Its now 16 days later and still nothing! I've called twice now and absolutely NO sympathy at all from the customer service people. The first time I called I was informed that two of the items I ordered were shipped directly from the manufacturers. No tracking no more information. No idea when it would be delivered. Then the items they did ship they have no updates on... Worst experience ever!

I actually work for an online retailer, we ship hundreds of packages a day, never has a package taken more then 7 days to be delivered.

modified review This review was modified by mzfickle on January 09 2014 05:58:20 PM

"I Ordered some clothing items on Dec. 16th, and after not getting the merchandise, I called to find out that my order never was shipped. I had to request a refund and re-order to get what I wanted. This is the SECOND time that this has happened, never again. So having to cancel my order they told me it would take 15-30 days to refund my discover card. After visiting this site, I see that this happens to a lot of people. STAY AWAY FROM ORDERING ONLINE WITH KOHL's. "

modified review This review was modified by mccars on December 31 2013 09:40:53 AM

"Ordered a kitchenaid mixer on dec 2 with a delivery date of dec 9-dec 13. On the December 22 the mixer had still not shipped. I canceled my order only to be told that it would take up to 30 days for a refund to be issued. It seems that kohls.com is incapable of functioning as an online store and should get out of the business."

modified review This review was modified by da-dave on December 31 2013 08:35:48 AM

"Will not allow me access to my online account because I lost my card. Reported late payment to the credit bureaus due to their error.

I recently looked at my credit report to find I had a missing payment. I never received that statement, and it has happened since then (Kohl's statements not coming). So I've been making random payments every now and then in a very frustrating manner. My mail has been lost or stolen before and I reported it to the USPS in Amherst,NY, but that's besides the point, I would have made my payments immediately if I was warned about it being reported or notified otherwise of the due date. I attempted to log into the charge account online and it locked me out. I still, to this day cannot access my online account, and calling them does not help (just tried again today 12/29/13), since they need my charge card number but I do not have it. When I DO use the card I get a "temporary" card with the in-store lookup feature. They cannot provide me my card or account numbers over the phone and won't let me log in to the charge site even when I give them SS# and answer security questions.

Now I have a bad rating on my credit report despite otherwise having made all payments to all other cards and accounts I have ever owned. Kohls is the ONLY one that is making my life miserable for a measly 30 day late payment due to NOT RECEIVING A STATEMENT, and I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED THE PAYMENT WAS GOING TO BE LATE. I remember being on the phone with them a bunch of times in 2010 and 2011 making payments and also in store, never once was I told I was late. -- I have worked for kohls for years in the past before graduating college, never would I imagine they'd stoop so low.

"Never again! I cannot believe that Kohls does not have a class action lawsuit filed against them for false advertising. Twice in a matter of a month, both orders were canceled online by the company for the items being "out of stock." Amazingly, they were in stock when I placed the orders and the orders were accepted. This is unacceptable. I could have shopped online at other retailers and gotten good deals, but I chose to shop at kohls.com.

How can this practice be legal? I've had to explain to 2 different families why they would not be receiving their gifts, because Kohls canceled the orders.

To make matters worse, I have been on hold for over 2 hours this morning trying to speak with someone about this matter. The first hour, I decided to hang up and try again. The second time, which I am still on hold, a customer service rep took all of my info and said he would be right back -- my phone is showing 26 minutes. Really? Why do I bother shopping here. They are the worst! I say we all get together and file a class action lawsuit for false advertising and for wasting my precious time!

modified review This review was modified by mavila540 on December 27 2013 08:09:23 AM

"I am so disgusted with Kohls online ordering this year! I ordered a number of items back on 11/29 (black Friday) because they were a good deal. Now ordering almost an entire month before Christmas I figured I would have no issues with these items arriving in time for Christmas. Boy was I mistaken! So, first it takes them over 2 weeks to process and ship most of my items, though one package shipped on 12/7. I slowly start receiving my order piece by piece on various different days, all of which was passed the expected delivery window on 12/9 to 12/11. Of course I notice on 12/15 that one of my items has had no activity on its tracking since 12/8. I emailed customer service, no response after a few days, so I call. I sat on hold for over an hour before I talk to someone in whom then tells me, "it will be there this week." A few more days past, still no updated tracking, I call again. Another 1hr and 45 min later I talk to someone to be told "bad weather is causing delays it will be there soon." Well it is now 12/26, I have been back and forth via email with them for the past week, with still no resolve. I am purely disgusted with Kohls online and their awful customer service!"

modified review This review was modified by shatteredeyes13 on December 26 2013 08:11:21 PM

"I ordered a gift on 12/12/2013, free shipping in time for Christmas available, guaranteed delivery between 12/16 and 12/23. The item was in stock. Morning of 12/23 comes around, I check tracking, unusually long FedEx tracking number leads me to FedEx.com where it says the shipment is "initiated". If you've shipped anything ever, all this means is that FedEx has received the tracking info from Kohls, which means a ship tag has somehow been created. I called Kohl's customer service and the automated attendant states that if your order has incomplete tracking information, this is somehow due to an overwhelming positive response to online orders or something like that. Rest assured, your order has been processed and will arrive by Christmas. Hearing this, I hung up before reaching a representative (which is exactly what they wanted). Later in the afternoon after FedEx had come and gone without delivering my package from Kohl's, I called back. The forced greeting was no longer playing (the gig is up), and I spoke to someone in customer service, who apparently was able to see deeper into the tracking and find that my order will arrive on 12/24. Thank goodness. Maybe not. Another day passes, Mom's primary Christmas gift goes undelivered. Sorry Mom. Apparently in the script the Kohl's customer service call center agents use to respond to customers like me with order issues like mine, they are instructed to put the customer on hold, go get coffee, come up with a good lie (and a good laugh), and tell the customer everything will be A-OK.

Thanks Kohl's. I hope you appreciate how my shopping, ordering, and customer service call experience with your company has boosted my creativity to inspire my thoughtful and totally accurate rating.

modified review This review was modified by DanS13 on December 26 2013 05:42:55 AM

"I have had nothing but issues with Kohls.com this year. 6 of my gifts that were guaranteed for Xmas delivery never arrived. Yet I did get duplicate items...and charged twice. Customer service is ridiculous. I ordered items back on Dec 1st....really???? So disappointed in their whole system that I will not shop there again. But due to their incompetence , I did find other department stores the exceeded my expectations, so there is a positive thing that came out of this !!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Camperscowboys on December 25 2013 04:56:20 PM

"Khol's , has screwed me over as well, missing packages meant to be Christmas gifts..Thanks a lot Khol's

And if you want to stand up and make them hear us, go to this page created by other"s going through the same thing..

modified review This review was modified by vanessaronthi on December 24 2013 07:59:10 PM

"I wish i had seen all of these reviews before i placed my order last week and all these stories are too familiar as this is whats happening to me right now, guaranteed by the 24th im praying it shows up tomorrow but meanwhile they keep cancelling and re adding one of my items i have no idea if these items will acutally show up or if the one is even set to be delievered at all. Depending on what happens tomorrow Im not letting this go, i wonder what they do when they don't come through with their guarantee, is kohls capable of changing the clocks back so i can have my family's xmas presents in time? Its one thing if an item needs to be cancelled its another to let me know almost a week after i placed the order the day before its supposed to show up. I too called and called and have now sent numerous emails. Im terrified and never would have ordered if i saw this first.

Update 12/26 - Christmas came and went and i got nothing i ordered. Based on the horror stories everywhere on the internet from the thousands of us who have had multiple issues and got none of the order the wrong order or lied to or all of the above etc, im not sure if or when they will show up but i scrambled last minute and went and bought all new stuff so now ill be returning them if they ever get here.

modified review This review was modified by tefflon on December 26 2013 12:02:50 AM

"Kohl's is unable to provide a tracking # for their shipments and their response is your package will be delivered tomorrow. They have indicated that we need to "Compromise". I dont understand why they feel it is acceptable to Compromise, I will just shop elsewhere. This comment came from "John" the floor Supervisor who of course can only state this his supervisor is in a meeting. Great Customer Service. Since I am unwilling to "compromise", I will be shopping at another retailer in the future. I do not recommend."

modified review This review was modified by chzwiz on December 23 2013 09:33:33 AM

"I have had two problems with this order. First I received someone else's order. I spent an hour on hold waiting to speak to someone. Then I had to spend more of my time waiting online at the store to return this other person's things. Next problem one of my items was just shipped December 20 despite the fact that I ordered it on the 6th and delivery was guaranteed by the 23rd. The expected delivery is now December 30!!! I don't want it now since it is a Christmas gift. When I called about this I find out They will not cancel the item but I have to wait until it arrives and then bring the item to the store before I can get a refund. Senders have the ability to have items returned to sender when sent through UPS before the shipment arrives, but for whatever reason they won't. They offer nothing as compensation for all the problems and hassles they are responsible for. Now I have to go out a few days before Christmas and search for a new present since there is not time for me to order something online elsewhere. DO NOT ORDER from Kohl's."

modified review This review was modified by LeanneAqua on December 21 2013 12:09:35 PM