Kohl'sCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.78/10 2.78/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10

"Missing lost/order never recieved but has my acct has been charged made on 7/29, Fed Ex never recieved package from Kohl's I have proof on my order tracking. Still waiting on a refund for my purchase which was childs back to school apparel, have spoke to several customer services (liars ), who have yet to refund my money stating they would. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND POOR BUISINESS PRACTICE PLEASE REFUND MY KOHL's CHARGE CROOKS WITH NO INTEGRITY OR ETHICS=KOHLS "

modified review This review was modified by jacki4devin on August 20 2014 09:34:00 AM

"Great prices and good selection of merchandise made this site a winner for me.

I recently ordered a number of men's big and tall clothing items at Kohls.com. The order was split in to three shipments. While there may have been a number of good reasons to do this it caused me expense and inconvenience. It would be nice if their checkout page asked the customer whether they would like the order processed as quickly as possible or in as few shipments as possible. Amazon.com does this and I greatly appreciate this. Small fault. Some may view this as a plus. Shipping was fairly quick (next day for the first shipment).

Additionally, one of the three shipments left off the apartment number which causes a $1.00 surcharge for my address. The address was correctly labelled for the other two shipments.

Overall I was delighted with shopping at Kohl's. Their selection and pricing of hard to find big and tall clothing was excellent.

"Quick and easy to order; timely arrival of the product. Thanks!"

"This is the second time that I have ordered something on sale and then notified a couple of weeks later that it was system cancelled. They sold out. The last time I ordered within 5 minutes of getting the email and it was cancelled. I called and they told me that they were sold out within 2 days. I said but I ordered it after the email came out within 5 minutes. No answer and he hung up. "

modified review This review was modified by retire227 on July 17 2014 03:55:35 PM

LRB047's Avatar
Grand Rapids, MI

"I love Kohl's store and also their website. I have never had any problems with anything I've purchased in their store or online. They have great prices and great sales. I also love their 30% off coupons! I have a lot of family and friends who shop there too, and they also love it. The quality is great for the price. I would definitely give it a 5 star rating!"

"Beware of Kohls Credit card.. they force everyone to give their Social Security number in order to do anything with them. Even so much as get a current balance or even know if you have a balance.. requires you give your name, account number, birth date and SS#. They refuse to budge saying it is their "policy" but they do not put it in their contract.

As for me. my family is dropping this store. I have heard too many people say how the Kohls charge hurt them very badly if they ever missed a payment. More so than any other credit card they have dealt with.

Kohls has a draconian "policy" of not providing any information unless they get the name, birth date, account number AND last 4 digits of social security number. This is not in the contract.
This seems to me to be illegal.. and I wish someone would take the time to take them to Federal Court on the matter.

modified review This review was modified by abceasyasonetwothree on May 20 2014 01:58:09 PM

"Online Buyer Beware...online price for jeans read $7.20 when added to shopping bag the price jumped to $36.00 spoke to rep pulled and verified that price did indeed say $7.20 would not honor that price but offered me $19.00 ..ol' bate and switch was told computer did not update correct price and computer updates every 4 hours..WTF ...rep not well informed on how things SHOULD work. This "glich" was apparent on several other so called sale and clearance items as well. Not customer Friendly site..poor customer service"

modified review This review was modified by DebiO on May 02 2014 11:12:53 AM

"DO NOT ORDER FROM KOHLS.COM!

On Friday 04-04-14, I attempted to place an order via kohls.com, I had a lot of issues processing the order online. The website would freeze up, and the fields that required numbers wouldn't let you enter any numbers. I called customer service for help, forgetting of my last experience of how they absolutely refused to help me and the extremely bad attitude. I tried placing the order via customer service using kohls cash and my mother's Master Card, they absolutely refused to place the order because the billing address differed from the shipping address and the Master Card was not in my name, even though I had all the required information to use it. To top it off, they were extremely rude about it. I argued that if it's not your policy for customers to be able to do this via customer service, then why would I be able to do via their website? No reply. I then argued that since I would be able to do this online, why are they not honoring that ability over the phone? No reply. Finally, a manager got on the phone and snapped, "What do you not understand? We cannot and will not help you with your order using the information provided." Afterwards, the manager immediately terminated the call. I was shaking with fury and utter disbelief at how I was treated. An hour later, I again tried placing the order online, and by some miracle, it worked. I have never have had such a nightmare with any other retailer when using my mother's credit card, EXCEPT KOHLS! ... It's really disappointing because I love their clothes etc. It's not worth the effort to order from them ever again!

modified review This review was modified by ciscolinux on April 05 2014 07:20:24 PM

"ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 2 orders, multiple lies, over 20 phone calls and still MORE lies and better yet, not the stuff I ordered nor did it EVER arrive the time they said it would. I will never shop here again. You have been warned."

modified review This review was modified by angie4525 on March 27 2014 08:15:45 AM

"I am not fond of shopping in the local store but I like the online site.
They always send me cards that you can use as cash so I use them
Online. Service was good and I will use them again.

modified review This review was modified by Lanora1967 on March 15 2014 12:38:57 PM

"filed a complaint with the BBB regarding Kohl's refusal to honor posted sales signs. The store's reply was "a customer" must have placed the sales sign. The Kohl's Cash is a deceptive practice as sales members will not do an exchange on same receipt but as a separate transaction to reduce or negate "cash" amount. I will continue to shop at Nordstrom's and Macy's whose merchandise is better quality and sales can't be beat, especially by this would be Mervyn's. Oh that's right, Mervyn's is defunct."

modified review This review was modified by weeoz on February 18 2014 08:37:08 PM

"I ordered my stuff on 12/25, I definitely understand that shipping wasn't going to be overnight considering the holiday. Its now 16 days later and still nothing! I've called twice now and absolutely NO sympathy at all from the customer service people. The first time I called I was informed that two of the items I ordered were shipped directly from the manufacturers. No tracking no more information. No idea when it would be delivered. Then the items they did ship they have no updates on... Worst experience ever!

I actually work for an online retailer, we ship hundreds of packages a day, never has a package taken more then 7 days to be delivered.

modified review This review was modified by mzfickle on January 09 2014 05:58:20 PM

"I Ordered some clothing items on Dec. 16th, and after not getting the merchandise, I called to find out that my order never was shipped. I had to request a refund and re-order to get what I wanted. This is the SECOND time that this has happened, never again. So having to cancel my order they told me it would take 15-30 days to refund my discover card. After visiting this site, I see that this happens to a lot of people. STAY AWAY FROM ORDERING ONLINE WITH KOHL's. "

modified review This review was modified by mccars on December 31 2013 09:40:53 AM

"Ordered a kitchenaid mixer on dec 2 with a delivery date of dec 9-dec 13. On the December 22 the mixer had still not shipped. I canceled my order only to be told that it would take up to 30 days for a refund to be issued. It seems that kohls.com is incapable of functioning as an online store and should get out of the business."

modified review This review was modified by da-dave on December 31 2013 08:35:48 AM

"Will not allow me access to my online account because I lost my card. Reported late payment to the credit bureaus due to their error.

I recently looked at my credit report to find I had a missing payment. I never received that statement, and it has happened since then (Kohl's statements not coming). So I've been making random payments every now and then in a very frustrating manner. My mail has been lost or stolen before and I reported it to the USPS in Amherst,NY, but that's besides the point, I would have made my payments immediately if I was warned about it being reported or notified otherwise of the due date. I attempted to log into the charge account online and it locked me out. I still, to this day cannot access my online account, and calling them does not help (just tried again today 12/29/13), since they need my charge card number but I do not have it. When I DO use the card I get a "temporary" card with the in-store lookup feature. They cannot provide me my card or account numbers over the phone and won't let me log in to the charge site even when I give them SS# and answer security questions.

Now I have a bad rating on my credit report despite otherwise having made all payments to all other cards and accounts I have ever owned. Kohls is the ONLY one that is making my life miserable for a measly 30 day late payment due to NOT RECEIVING A STATEMENT, and I WAS NEVER NOTIFIED THE PAYMENT WAS GOING TO BE LATE. I remember being on the phone with them a bunch of times in 2010 and 2011 making payments and also in store, never once was I told I was late. -- I have worked for kohls for years in the past before graduating college, never would I imagine they'd stoop so low.

Kohl's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!