I ordered the ivory chandelier from them and when I received it, the crystals were plastic (like kiddie plastic) and scratched so bad that you couldnt even see through it! I dont understand how they could possibly even ship this in that condition!!

I described the condition and they refunded my item. So I changed this review from Very dissatisfied to a 3/5. The communication was quick via email.

modified review This review was modified by LetmeReview on August 03 2012 03:37:44 PM

"What a great store to buy from!! Product was exactly as described and shipped promptly! Would buy from again! Highly recommend to others! "

"I am very pleased with the service at Koehler Home Decor. I have been using them for over a year on my drop ship orders and have never been disappointed. This last order was placed on 12/20/10. Order acknowledgment arrived rapidly; shipment notification was received in a timely fashion; full realm of services was very satisfactory. We will certainly use them again."

"As of today, 12-27-2010 I personally have not seen the bird feeder I purchased, as it was shipped to a different state. I have talked with the receivers, and they loved it and are using it already. The birds are happy. The process went very smooth, and I asked for the second day air shipping and it went off without a hitch.
I saved Koehler Home in my favorites for future use.
Thank You.

"Shopped with your store last year around the same time. Great quality and appeal, low cost, and reliable. Look forward to shopping here again next year!"

"I love shopping at Koehler Home Decor. They have wonderful merchandise and I just love the low prices. I cannot find a better deal anywhere else on the internet. Customer service is the greatest. They are A1 all the way. Thank you Koehler Home Decor. You have found a friend for life!"

"Placed a order for a throw for my grandmother for the holidays.Koehler absolutely amazed me with the speed of shipping out, followed by the great communication with my order..My grandmother received this blanket in a timely manner.I would recommend Koehler as a great place to shop with confidence.My grandmother and I couldn't be happier .Thank you so much for your outstanding service as a company.I am a very satisfied customer."

"SUPER FANTASTIC SELLER! We have placed and received several orders with this seller and the communication, prices, service & shipping are all the best in the industry. Highly recommend & will be back for many more purchases! Thank you for such a wonderful holiday experience!"

"This is my first shopping experience with Koehler Home Decor and I was very pleased. I run a flower shop and with these prices I am able to pass savings along to my customers and they love it! The one thing I did not like is that the paperwork that came with the order did not include any of the prices and I was experiencing printer problems and could not print off a list. So that made things a little complicated for us but we got thgrought it ok.
Thank you for the great savings and speed of service. I have found a lot of similar items on other sites and Koehler has the best prices I have found so far.
Once again, thanks.

"i have shopped with koehlers several times in the past and still am. i am very impressed with the quality of the items that i receive from this company. i always share with all of my friends and relatives how wonderful this company is to work with. they always stand behind their products and i am always more than 100% satisfied with the items i receive. i will continue shopping here for years to come."

"Expert products, easy surfing website, prices are unbeatable, good selection of merchandise and variety. From the Eagle Cooky Jar, which I loved and bought several years ago, to the recent order prior to this one, I am a happy camper. THANK YOU ALL for the lovely and timely products and service."

"I enjoy buying from Koehler Home Decor and have had great customer service when an item arrived broken. I will be buying from them again. Great selection and monthly sales."

modified review This review was modified by Kandiegurl on December 02 2010 04:38:37 PM

"Use of webpage very easy and a nice selection of products. Shipment arrived quickly, had 1 damaged item and they responded to that within hours. I am very impressed and will shop again"

"We have a small restaurant/gift shop, and the products we buy from Koehler fit our needs. The prices are within our budget, they have a different varity of items, and they inform us of their sales. When we place an order, the company is right on getting the order filled and shipped. When they say 2 to 3 days to ship they do exactly what they say. If we recieve a damaged item, which is'nt very often, they get it replaced right away. Then one really good thing is if you need to email them for any reason or have any questions they get to their emails and respond usally the same business day. I would reccomend them to anyone."

"Never a problem with my orders. Alwas quick to ship and a Trusted Vendor for me. "

Koehler Home Decor is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Koehler Home Decor is not a merchant member
Koehler Home Decor does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!