Knob Deco Reviews - knobdeco.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 8.97/10 110 reviews

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

"The hardware arrived quickly (within a few days) and was exactly what I ordered."

"Parts arrived quickly and exactly what I needed for a great price.

Thanks!

"Our order was here before a week had gone by!! Talk about quick shipping and the product was just what we had been looking for only $30.00 less per piece!

Thank you so much for your reasonable prices and speedy service!

"Knob deco was very helpful in determining mounting solutions to a door issue I was having. Thanks"

"Quick delivery, great product!"

"Fast shipping, exactly what I was looking for. Thank You"

"Great customer service and response to questions. Quick shipping and great inventory selection. Best prices on the internet for what I was shopping for."

"SPEEDY, RESPONSIVE SERVICE AND REASONABLE PRICING."

"My knobs were delivered quickly. They look so beautiful on my kitchen cabinets. After searching through the selections in the big box stores and smaller hardware stores, I went online; that took a long time. I couldn't find what I wanted at a reasonable price until I searched on My Knobs. "

"Re: Myterra Disk Knob Back To Back Crystal Quartz Polished Nickel 1 1/2 Inch Diameter

I just wanted to let you know that upon instillation both stones fell out. The shower door installer glued them back using silicone however I am not sure if this is going to be a permanent fix. Should I expect this to continue over the course of years of use?

I just thought I would let you know that I was rather disappointed as I felt that I was purchasing a quality product.

Madeline Robles

"Nice and easy web site...good quality product."

"VERY SATISFIED GOT SEVERAL CALLS IN REGUARDS TO MY ORDER AS ONE ITEM WAS NOT IN STOCK AND WORKED THINGS OUT , AND WAS PROSSED ASAP . "

"easy ordering, arrived in 2 days! No special charge for such fast shipping"

"I had an outstanding experience with Gina at Knob Deco. She was so helpful when I had to change my order due to a mistake I made. I will definitely use them again when I order knobs in the future. Thanks, Gina! "

Rating 4/102/5

"I still haven't received my order. When I called, they said it had been on back order but nobody bothered to inform me do that detail in the first place. Still waiting and calling daily to see if it shipped. "