Stores > Knob Deco

• Customer Support: 1-888-566-2748
    • Business Hours: 8am - 4pm US Pacific Time

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

Nice quality

"Exactly as pictured and described. And price beat all others. Fast shipping."

This review was modified by pamatpk on February 28 2017 12:30:19 AM

No response

"Tried four times to get customer service during business hours. Could not get a call back or answer. "

This review was modified by Dylanchace on February 28 2017 12:30:12 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-25-2017

A rep from Knob Deco, KnobDeco, has responded

“Dylan
I apologize that you could not get through on the phone lines. They have been very busy and when we are on the phone it goes straight to voice mail. I did respond via email on 2/24 - see below:

Hello Dylan
The supplier had your shipping address wrong. I fixed it and your package should deliver soon via ONTRAC
C13536600924193
I apologize for the delay
Gina
Knob Deco

2017-02-25

Went out of their way to get the order there on time

"Went out of their way to get the order there on time"

This review was modified by uhudgins on February 28 2017 12:30:08 AM

2017-02-23

"Great prices! Timely shipping. Beautiful hardware. Very helpful over the phone with my first order, so much so that I placed a second order."

This review was modified by susanconsolo on February 28 2017 12:00:33 AM

Back to Back door handles

"Gina was very helpful in answering my questions. Looking forward to receiving our order!"

This review was modified by jordanjo2 on February 28 2017 12:00:31 AM

Great products!

"Ordered cabinet pulls and knobs and love them all!! They were delivered when they said they would be - great experience!"

This review was modified by norma_jean111 on February 28 2017 12:00:14 AM

2017-02-22

Wrong finish on pulls!

"Wrong finish was sent. Will have to be returned "

This review was modified by terrijdeloach on February 24 2017 07:00:02 PM

2017-02-20

Quick!!!

"Thank you for your speedy delivery!"

This review was modified by isabel_rose on February 22 2017 05:00:01 PM

2016-03-29

A perfect 10!

"I can see why Knob Deco gets a 9.9 rating, and my experience was even better. Gina took care of me by listening to what I needed, and giving me some very good options in a timely manner.

When I had a minor glitch with my shipment, it was taken care of as soon as I emailed. Great experience. Knob Deco did not ask me to write this review; I asked them how to go about it.

This review was modified by markmassery on March 29 2016 11:36:55 AM

2016-03-12

Wish everyone would offer these great services!

"ONE of the knobs (of 63) I purchased five years ago for my kitchen renovation showed some of the Antique Copper finish wearing off. I found copies of website pages with the handwritten notes I had made on them at the time of purchase, and was reminded of the manufacturer's lifetime warranty for the finish. When I went to the Knob Deco website to request assistance, staff were incredibly helpful, working with the manufacturer to send me a replacement knob plus two additional knobs just in case I need them in the future! The knobs were delivered two days after I initiated the request. COULDN'T BE BETTER SERVICE--COULDN'T BE A HAPPIER CUSTOMER!"

This review was modified by chrislafevor on March 12 2016 09:25:47 AM

2016-03-01

5 Stars Earned!

"After getting off to a rickety start and having to call them, I got routed to voicemail. Not a great first impression. However, after leaving a voicemail and then a follow up email I was rewarded with a timely email response informing me that an issue with a product name that was creating confusion had been remedied and was offered a discount to compensate for my troubles. Companies do not have to get everything perfect, but they do need to demonstrate that they care about their clients and potential clients. Knob Deco excels!

Oh...btw their shipping prices are very reasonable!

This review was modified by wshaddock on March 01 2016 02:06:52 PM

2015-08-29

"We purchased all of our cabinet hardware, our faucet, and bath accessories from Knob Deco in finishing our basement. The selection is top of the line, delivery was extremely quick (1 or 2 days), and the prices are extremely competitive for the quality. Highly recommended!"

2015-06-22

"Top notch customer service -- answered all my questions really quickly and got me the products that function well and look best!"

2015-05-20

"Fast delivery, great selection. Would shop here again."

2015-05-20

"Product shipped on time + customer service was very helpful. "

Share Knob Deco's store rating

Knob Deco is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,438 merchant members.