Stores > Knob Deco

• Customer Support: 1-888-566-2748
    • Business Hours: 8am - 4pm US Pacific Time

2016-03-29

A perfect 10!

"I can see why Knob Deco gets a 9.9 rating, and my experience was even better. Gina took care of me by listening to what I needed, and giving me some very good options in a timely manner.

When I had a minor glitch with my shipment, it was taken care of as soon as I emailed. Great experience. Knob Deco did not ask me to write this review; I asked them how to go about it.

This review was modified by markmassery on March 29 2016 11:36:55 AM

2016-03-12

Wish everyone would offer these great services!

"ONE of the knobs (of 63) I purchased five years ago for my kitchen renovation showed some of the Antique Copper finish wearing off. I found copies of website pages with the handwritten notes I had made on them at the time of purchase, and was reminded of the manufacturer's lifetime warranty for the finish. When I went to the Knob Deco website to request assistance, staff were incredibly helpful, working with the manufacturer to send me a replacement knob plus two additional knobs just in case I need them in the future! The knobs were delivered two days after I initiated the request. COULDN'T BE BETTER SERVICE--COULDN'T BE A HAPPIER CUSTOMER!"

This review was modified by chrislafevor on March 12 2016 09:25:47 AM

2016-03-01

5 Stars Earned!

"After getting off to a rickety start and having to call them, I got routed to voicemail. Not a great first impression. However, after leaving a voicemail and then a follow up email I was rewarded with a timely email response informing me that an issue with a product name that was creating confusion had been remedied and was offered a discount to compensate for my troubles. Companies do not have to get everything perfect, but they do need to demonstrate that they care about their clients and potential clients. Knob Deco excels!

Oh...btw their shipping prices are very reasonable!

This review was modified by wshaddock on March 01 2016 02:06:52 PM

2015-08-29

"We purchased all of our cabinet hardware, our faucet, and bath accessories from Knob Deco in finishing our basement. The selection is top of the line, delivery was extremely quick (1 or 2 days), and the prices are extremely competitive for the quality. Highly recommended!"

2015-06-22

"Top notch customer service -- answered all my questions really quickly and got me the products that function well and look best!"

2015-05-20

"Fast delivery, great selection. Would shop here again."

2015-05-20

"Product shipped on time + customer service was very helpful. "

2015-03-20

"I ordered pulls on 2/23, it is now almost the end of March and I have yet to see my order ship. I contacted customer service, they said they would check on my order and send me an updated email within 24 hours. I never received an email. I contacted customer service a second time and never even got to talk with someone. I would not recommend to order from this company. Long processing time and bad customer service."

Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

A rep from Knob Deco, KnobDeco, has responded

“I apologize for the delayed response. You were informed the day after the order was placed that this was on back order with an estimated ship date of 3/25/15. I am sorry for the lack of response since that time. I am checking on the status and will update you next week.

We do not like it when our customers are disappointed so will issue you a discount for your trouble.
Gina
Knob Deco”

2015-02-15

"Verry quick with correct items"

2015-01-19

"Some of the product was defective so I have to see what to do with that but for the rest it was good "

2015-01-07

"Installed the hinges last night and was delighted!"

2015-01-02

"UNBEATABLE!!!!
PRICES, PRODUCTS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETC.

2014-12-18

"Great product and customer service. They take a personal interest in satisfying the customer."

2014-12-04

"Having ordered from Knob Deco before, I knew exactly what I was getting. Ordered same handles only this time in "shiny copper"--beautiful with copper faucet. Thanks so much."

2014-12-01

"fast delivery items ordered were just as they looked on computer"

Share Knob Deco's store rating

Knob Deco is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.