• Knob Deco Knob Deco Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Top notch customer service -- answered all my questions really quickly and got me the products that function well and look best!"

"Fast delivery, great selection. Would shop here again."

"Product shipped on time + customer service was very helpful. "

"I ordered pulls on 2/23, it is now almost the end of March and I have yet to see my order ship. I contacted customer service, they said they would check on my order and send me an updated email within 24 hours. I never received an email. I contacted customer service a second time and never even got to talk with someone. I would not recommend to order from this company. Long processing time and bad customer service."

Rep reply posted Mar-20-2015

KnobDeco, Knob Deco rep has responded

“I apologize for the delayed response. You were informed the day after the order was placed that this was on back order with an estimated ship date of 3/25/15. I am sorry for the lack of response since that time. I am checking on the status and will update you next week.

We do not like it when our customers are disappointed so will issue you a discount for your trouble.
Gina
Knob Deco”

"Verry quick with correct items"

"Some of the product was defective so I have to see what to do with that but for the rest it was good "

"Installed the hinges last night and was delighted!"

"UNBEATABLE!!!!
PRICES, PRODUCTS, CUSTOMER SERVICE, ETC.

"Great product and customer service. They take a personal interest in satisfying the customer."

"Having ordered from Knob Deco before, I knew exactly what I was getting. Ordered same handles only this time in "shiny copper"--beautiful with copper faucet. Thanks so much."

"fast delivery items ordered were just as they looked on computer"

"Great customer service. Answered my questions quickly and delivery was smooth!"

"I purchased over $500 worth of handles, it was after they were installed I realized how poorly they were manufactured, they were razor sharp when opening a drawer. The product I ordered was by Schwinn-51988 pull handles. They were installed after the 20 day return policy, and when I called customer service they were not interested or cared about the safety of the product. I would never recommend Knob Deco since they do not stand behind the products they sell nor return phone calls. "

Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

KnobDeco, Knob Deco rep has responded

“Hello
I looked back at my notes and see that you called back in Feb 2014 regarding these pulls . I messaged Schwinn at the time and they offered to take them back if you wanted to return. I had not heard back from you until now, 8 months later. I am not sure what you want us to do at this point since so much time has passed but if you would like to reorder something as a replacement let me know and i will give you a great discount for your trouble.

Knob Deco Customer Service”

"Recieved my item in less than 48hours from ordering, and was personally emailed and thanked. Would buy more from them in a heartbeat when i need something."

"Very happy with the order process. I had my order delivered on time. Thanks"

Share Knob Deco's store rating

Knob Deco is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.