• Contact: customerservice@knobdeco.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"I purchased over $500 worth of handles, it was after they were installed I realized how poorly they were manufactured, they were razor sharp when opening a drawer. The product I ordered was by Schwinn-51988 pull handles. They were installed after the 20 day return policy, and when I called customer service they were not interested or cared about the safety of the product. I would never recommend Knob Deco since they do not stand behind the products they sell nor return phone calls. "

modified review Rep reply posted Nov-21-2014

KnobDeco, Knob Deco rep has responded

“Hello
I looked back at my notes and see that you called back in Feb 2014 regarding these pulls . I messaged Schwinn at the time and they offered to take them back if you wanted to return. I had not heard back from you until now, 8 months later. I am not sure what you want us to do at this point since so much time has passed but if you would like to reorder something as a replacement let me know and i will give you a great discount for your trouble.

Knob Deco Customer Service”

"Recieved my item in less than 48hours from ordering, and was personally emailed and thanked. Would buy more from them in a heartbeat when i need something."

"Very happy with the order process. I had my order delivered on time. Thanks"

"Easy to use web site. Friendly and helpful customer service."

"The whole transactions was very good. The items I ordered were as advertised. They were well packaged and came in perfect condition. I was informed of the order being filled and shipped. I enjoyed this transaction and would recommend Knob Deco to my friends. "

"Great product,people,and processes - I highly reccommend"

"KnobDeco was one of the better sites for finding multiple sizes of the same type of cabinet hardware. Customer service was prompt and helpful."

"product was as advertised and was delivered when promised."

"look great. thanks for the knobs"

"Had the product I needed, shipped to Canada no problem."

"positive experience, everything went well."

"KnobDeco provided outstanding service. Their website is user friendly, they offer outstanding discounts on merchandise as well as free shipping, and we had our order at our doorstep in 2 days without a hiccup. This will definitely be our "go-to" site for future cabinet hardware needs."

"On the phone the lady was very pleasant and got the info I needed."

"We had to overcome two obstacles: first, i added something to an order in process, and second, UPS didn't deliver as promised and instead sent the package back to the shipper. But through it all, Gina stayed on top of the situation and kept things moving forward so that all of the stuff - including the add-ons - showed up. I never had to wait long to get an answer to a question - e-mail responses were quick and direct."

nvs397's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta

"Really love Knob Deco. Wonderful service and really great selection"

Knob Deco is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,911 merchant members.