• Contact: customerservice@knobdeco.com
    • Phone: 1-888-566-2748
    • Customer Support: 1-888-566-2748
    • Business Hours: 8am - 4pm US Pacific Time

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"positive experience, everything went well."

"KnobDeco provided outstanding service. Their website is user friendly, they offer outstanding discounts on merchandise as well as free shipping, and we had our order at our doorstep in 2 days without a hiccup. This will definitely be our "go-to" site for future cabinet hardware needs."

"On the phone the lady was very pleasant and got the info I needed."

"We had to overcome two obstacles: first, i added something to an order in process, and second, UPS didn't deliver as promised and instead sent the package back to the shipper. But through it all, Gina stayed on top of the situation and kept things moving forward so that all of the stuff - including the add-ons - showed up. I never had to wait long to get an answer to a question - e-mail responses were quick and direct."

nvs397's Avatar
Calgary, Alberta

"Really love Knob Deco. Wonderful service and really great selection"

"Satisfied with the product but it was back ordered so I did not recieve it in a timely fashion."

"When I placed the order, there was no mention that the product was out of stock; it was only a couple weeks later when I emailed customer service that I found out it was back ordered. More than a month after I placed the order I emailed again since I hadn't received the product (or any other communication that it had shipped), and found out that although it had been shipped, the packaging was damaged and was being held by the carrier. Knob Deco had the manufacturer rush a new order, but by the time it actually arrived, it was two months after I had originally placed the order. Of course Knob Deco can't control for shipping damage, but I don't know why I wasn't notified by them, or told that the product was back ordered in the first place. Customer service was helpful when I contacted them, but I'm afraid that's not enough to make me want to be a repeat customer."

"Best customer service on earth. Persional service and friendly phone support. Faster delivery than I could expect. I give them 100 stars! They saved my bacon at a great price. Solid company.

"Products are great--even better than expected-- and quicker than projected "

"The part was back ordered and I was notify immediately to make a decision whether to proceed or not. I did and the product was delivered in a timely fashion."

"They were very helpful when I changed my mind on the knobs I wanted and reordered different ones."

"Very fast delivery! Everything was organized and packaged very well! "

"I received the corbels I ordered in just a couple of days and they were exactly as the photos and specs showed. I would certainly order products from Knob Deco again."

"Exactly what I needed to match existing hardware. Received promptly. Very satisfied."

Knob Deco is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knob Deco is a merchant member
Knob Deco participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.