"Ordered because of their '10' rating here in reselleratings but ended up with total disappointment. Got an email from them that said their 'address validation system' wouldn't recognize my shipping address. We get daily USPS, FedEx and UPS shipments at this address. It almost felt like they just couldn't be bothered to ship the order to my address so I asked them to cancel the order which they did in short order"

"placed the order without problems. They emailed me a receipt. I received my knife without any problems. I would definitely do buisness with them again in the future."

modified review This review was modified by emgdoc on January 01 2009 05:41:47 AM

"Great prices and super quick shipment. They really seem to be a first class operation. I will definitely be buying from them again!"

modified review This review was modified by stsurbrook on January 23 2005 12:36:20 PM

"I just ordered this, but wanted to submit a good review based on the call that I placed. I wanted to check if everything I was buying was in stock. A nice young lady was able to give me all the information on each product immediately. I clicked 'submit' on the webpage, and it immediately confirmed my order and sent me an email confirmation. No waiting 5 minutes for the email server to dish out its que (sp?). The perky lady even waited on the phone to make sure everything went smoothly and she asked for the invoice number to confirm everything on her end, which happened immediately. This has to be the most professional 1800# company I've ever dealt with, and the support was delivered with a smile. Im going to retract this review if the stuff doesnt arrive when she said it would (3 days), but 1st impressions says this co. is great!"

modified review This review was modified by fafafoey4000 on January 02 2005 11:32:13 AM

Knives Plus is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knives Plus is not a merchant member
Knives Plus does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!