"Worst customer service ever. Will never buy from again. Sent back item for exchange since it was scratched. Never heard from them. They said they would send it with my recent order. They didn't. Still waiting for the rest of a partial order to be sent. Order was placed 3 months ago. They do not reply to e-mails, or honor their exchange, refund policy. There are plenty of othe "honest " knife wholesalers on line. Do yourself a favor and skip this one."

"Here's my experience... I ordered one knife from this company about a year ago (was the lightning OTF non-serated). It took a total of 21 days to get here. Was frustrated because if it is going to take that long to ship something I shouldn't be paying $7 for shipping... The kicker here is that my grandfather also ordered the same knife a few months after me (after seeing that I got mine and that it was what they claimed). Needless to say they never shipped it and after about a year of struggling trying to get it resolved he just contacted the CC company and got them to remove/refund the charge. I just ordered another OTF (Enforcer II this time) because mine was STOLEN :/ so I guess we will see if I get it... If they hadn't shipped my order I wouldn't be trying again. So maybe a returning customer will get better treatment...? "

modified review This review was modified by Kori261 on July 03 2013 03:30:03 PM

"I ordered a machete from this company, and i had read the reviews after my order was in place. Almost everybody said that they had waited for months, and had not yet gotten their order. I thought I would get scammed too, but i guess i am the lucky one, because my machete showed up after about 2 weeks. I was relieved, but i'm not going to test my luck, by ordering anything else from this website. But i have to say, the machete isn't half bad."

modified review This review was modified by Isaac.W on September 03 2012 06:53:19 PM

"I placed an order from knives4wholesale in March 2012. Over a month later, I received a partial order. Some of the products received were obviously used,although all my order was for new products. I have tried unsuccessfully since then to get a refund for the remainder of the order, but have not been able to get any cooperation from this site. I reported them to the BBB, but they did not respond to the complaint.I have called their number , but their voicemail is always full, so I cannot leave a message. I have e-mailed them, but no answer. This is obviously a company that is set up to defraud customers. I have a business and have ordered from twenty different wholesale companies, and I have never encountered this kind of callous disreagard for the customer or the law. "

"I CAN EASILY GUESS WHY KNIVES4WHOLESALE.COM DOES NOT PARTICIPATE ON RESELLER REVIEWS AND JUDGING FROM THE ONE POSITIVE AND EVERY ONE ELSE NEGATIVE IT'S OBVIOUS WHY. THESE SCUMBAGS ARE JUST A BUNCH OF THIEVES, STEALING FROM PEOPLE VIA THE INTERNET... I DO TRAVEL THROUGH ORLANDO A FEW TIMES A YEAR AND WILL TRY TO STOP BY AND VISIT WITH WHATEVER SCUMBAG I CAN GET MY HANDS ON..."

"BUYER BEWARE on these scam artist. Order a knife and tried several times to contact them without any response. Finally spoke to some lady an she said it would ship in a couple days. It been two weeks and theyrefuse to send my purchase or refund my mone"

"I ordered a knife from this Knives4Wholesale and they never delivered it. After repeated attempts to contact them via email I received only one response saying the order would ship 'tomorrow'. Apparently it was lie, because the order never shipped. I then contacted the Better Business Bureau about the complaint and they went through their entire process to resolve the issue, and could not, since Knives4Wholesale would never return their calls. My own calls went straight to voicemail. As of this date they've deleted my order and ran off with my money. You do the math."

"I'm a very happy, satisfied Knives4Wholesale customer. My knives were on back-order and took a while. I called to track my order (Order ID 271247) and the Customer Service Rep was very nice, professional, and helpful. She explained the reason my order was taking so long. The Owner of the company, Jason, actually called me back to make sure I was O.K. My knives arrived just as promised. I collect knives, and I can tell you that the quality of the knives they shipped to me was absolutely excellent. You've just got to communicate, be patient, and everything will work out fine.
Ron Williams
Vero Beach, Florida

"I never received my order, and the customers service never replied to my emails. I thought it was because I am not in the US, but after reading the other reviews I can see tha they just don't care about anybody.
I am still waiting for the refund of my order.
Avoid those crooks !

"On January 21st, I ordered eight knives from them. Total amount $87.75. As of this writing I still haven\'t received my order. I have left numerous voice mails as they don't answer their phones. I have sent emails to the owner Jason Saakes and no response from him either. I sent several emails to customer service in regards to this problem and they have never been answered. My bank account was debited for the money on 02/28/2011. I have bought from them in the past without incident, but this time I also ordered an Italian knife, which I am guessing they don't have in stock, so they haven't sent anything. I would at least like a communication so that I can let my customers know the status.It appears from the other comments on this site that they are unscrupulous online vendors."

"Heads up everyone. Jason Snaakes, I mean Saakes has opened another website. onlinestunguns.com Beware. Do not give this criminal any business."

modified review This review was modified by scamed on February 28 2011 04:50:01 PM

"KNIVES4WHOLSALE.com
is a scam. ripped my money the instant i put it in.
48 emails with no reply
so i sent one from another email asking about wholesale
they replied within a hour with info
i replied from that email say i had tricked them
they never replied again
never answer the phone
never answer emails
just collect money i say we go bash them all
no one should tolerate this behavior in this country
they are turning it into a country where stealing is tolerated
smash them all and burn them place down with them inside

"On December 20th, I ordered several knives from this company. Total amount $131.00 with shipping. As of this writing I still haven\'t received my order. I have left several voice mails on their order line as they don\'t answer their phones. All you can do is leave a message. I have left a message to the owner Jason Saakes and no response from him either. I sent several emails in regards to this problem and they have never been answered. My bank account was debited for the money on 12/21/2010. I would like my knives or a refund.

"I purchased 4 knives from them, which do not open properly. I've emailed and called several times, only to hear nothing back. I will never buy from them again. I can surely buy from someone else who will actually contact me back."

modified review This review was modified by protias on January 23 2011 07:54:03 PM

"DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS STORE. I ordered two knives and paid for them with a credit card. Over a month later they have not shipped ... BECAUSE THEY NEVER HAD THEM IN STOCK. Now they are not answering the phone when I call."

Knives4Wholesale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knives4Wholesale is not a merchant member
Knives4Wholesale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!