• Address: 7887 Dunbrook Rd Suite H

Product & services pricing Rating 6.56/10 6.56/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"This is one of the best companies that I have ever done mail-order business with. Dave Holly gave me lots of great advice about selecting the products I was looking for. Shipping was fast and returns were handled with courtesy. I advise all of my friends who are shopping for quality kitchen supplies to call Knife Merchant first."

"I received my merchandise quickly and it was of excellent quality. I would not hesitate to use Knife Merchant again."

"I enjoyed shopping at the web site. What I wanted was in stock and delivered promptly. "

"Delivery of product was quick. Product was not quite what I wanted. Too delicate not as sturdy as I would like. "

"Perfect condition. Arrived on time."

"Product had previously been opened with part of inner packaging missing, but seller called to explain that this was to ensure the product was not dented or flawed."

modified review Rep reply posted Dec-16-2014

KnifeMerchant, Knife Merchant rep has responded

“lew_debbie,

We made a point to open up this particular product, to make sure that it was in excellent condition. We started doing this after we had a customer receive a product that was dented and scratched, and appeared to be refurbished. Once we removed the product from the box, we found that it was more difficult to put back in the box than to take out. We do apologize for the inconvenience, and assure you that the product will be in perfect working condition for your Christmas gift. If this isn't the case, please contact us immediately, and we will get you a brand new replacement right away.”

"Order came perfect and really enjoy looking and buying knives from knife merchant "

"Great customer service and follow through."

"I have ordered knives from Knife Merchant several times, both for gifts and for myself. I have always been pleased with the service and the products."

"Easy ordering, quick shipping, thanks!"

"Delivered promptly, and without problems. Third time doing business here, and I am completely satisfied."

"Knife merchant filled my order very quickly and the order was correct. Very good customer service."

"They delivered in a a timely fashion and I had no problems with them."

"My items were as expected."

"Great serves I well order again
Fast delivery thanks

Knife Merchant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knife Merchant is a merchant member
Knife Merchant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.