• Knife Merchant Knife Merchant Elite Status
    • Customer Support: 800 714-8226
    • Business Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 5:.00 p.m. PST
    • Fax: 888 463-3117

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"My order came quickly, but with one wrong item. A quick phone call and the correct one arrived a couple days later with a label to return the wrong one. Excellent customer service! (love the pan I ordered)"

"The Matter Borger fry pan I wanted is not widely available in the US. I was very satisfied with the price and quick delivery."

"I was very satisfied with my order from the knife merchant. A couple years ago I ordered a cutting board as a birthday present for my son-in-law. They had a slight delay because of suppliers in getting the board to me. I was so pleased with their professional and personal attention in this matter that I couldn't wait till I needed to get a new board for myself. I already new I liked the cutting board I purchased as a gift and had no doubt where to order it from. You don't have to look any further ,this is a very respectable company to order from."

"Had a back order for part of my order which delayed my whole order. Had to call to find out reason for the delay in shipping, Wish they would have contacted me. However, they did offer to ship the part of the order that was available which was nice. All e-mails to company were promptly answered.

"Great selection, fast delivery. No hassles."

"The frying pan arrived very quickly and it was all that I had been led to believe. Would certainly do business with Knife Merchant again,"

"Thanks for great service - my item was received exactly as promised."

"Everything went very well."

"Would have been a 5 but delivery was too long and no tracking info provided."

"Great prices and order arrived much sooner than I expected. Definitely the place I will purchase the rest of my kitchen needs! "

"Great pan! Works great! Super purchase!"

"Very satisfied, products were exactly as indicated and arrived in a timely manner. Will definitely order from Knife Merchant again."

"Absolutely fantastic service was provided by Knife Merchant."

"My order arrived quicker than expected, great surprise."

"I love the knives that I ordered! They were prompted and perfect."

Share Knife Merchant's store rating

Knife Merchant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knife Merchant is a merchant member
Knife Merchant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.