• Knife Merchant Knife Merchant Elite Status
    • Fax: 888 463-3117

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

"Quick ordering, confirmation and delivery!"

"Excellent customer service. Product arrived within 4 days

"Quick shipment of the correct knife."

"Great customer service. Arrived on time! Will shop again. "

"My knife arrived quickly, and was well packaged. The quality of the knife is excellent. I would definitely purchase from the Knife Merchant again."

"Great item; well packed; quickly delivered; no hassles!
Thanks

"Excellent product.. Just as advertised "

" Excellent product. Fast shipping. Great experience. Competitve prices. Would purchase from again."

"I was especially pleased to receive a timely, helpful and informative email about how my order was being shipped directly from the manufacturer. I will definitely shop with Knife Merchant again,"

"The knife stone was delicious, and a healthy portion. It also came before I did, which is good because I was already kind of sleepy."

"The knife came as scheduled and am absolutely satisfied with it. The sushi bar just got a little more interesting. Thumbs up!"

"Knife was delivered on time and packaging was good."

"Ordered a single frying pan for $125. When received, it was heavily damaged - a gash in the side and dented on another side. How that could happen is beyond me. The shipping box was fine but the pan was dented!! I sent back and asked for a refund. They said okay. One month later I have still not gotten the charge reversed from my credit card. I wouldn't take another from them if it was free."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-16-2015

KnifeMerchant, Knife Merchant rep has responded

“The problem with this order was our packaging. We shipped a pan pressed flush against the sides of a box which caused it to become dented in transit. Upon receipt of the return, we concentrated on reviewing our procedures and guidelines for void space requirements and neglected to submit the customers paperwork for processing the refund. You shouldn't have to ask twice for your money back after we already botched the shipment. We screwed up. Credit card has been refunded. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and apologies for the poor performance on our end.”

"As I've said before, I love ordering from the Knife Merchant. I once spoke to the owner of the company off company hours and he was very helpful. I would love to visit their shop one day. "

"Satisfied with everything I ordered."

Share Knife Merchant's store rating

Knife Merchant is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knife Merchant is a merchant member
Knife Merchant participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,840 merchant members.