Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

ts3763's Avatar
Ohio

"My recent order from knife country USA was marked as shipped although only a UPS label had been created; the order actually shipped 6 days later. I contacted the company for reasons for the delay and also to point out that the creation of a shipping label did not indicate that an order had actually shipped. After contacting the company they responded quickly and professionally. There were out-of-stock items causing the delay although everything included in this order was marked as "in stock"'. I was not notified of this before contacting the company; perhaps they should try to update their website more often or contact their customer to apprise them of the order's status. This company appears to be a cutlery reseller; i.e., they order from another source and hope the items come in to satisfy their "up to three day processing". Overall the experience was not too bad and their prices were fair; if you're willing to wait for (or ask questions about ) your order I would recommend this company but if you need faster service I would look elsewhere. "

modified review This review was modified by ts3763 on July 13 2014 10:12:10 PM

"Company is horrible to deal with, I ordered a simple griptilian nothing special. I was told it was back ordered, so I waited and waited, I have been dealing with trying to get a response and also getting my money back, I placed an order in December and it is now march and I still have not received anything, I attempted contact through phone and email multiple times and nothing is returned. I will not recommend this website to anyone what so ever."

modified review This review was modified by msoukup15122 on March 12 2014 12:15:52 PM

"moncler jackets

[b][url=http://www.asmoncleroutlet.com/]moncler outlet online[/url][/b]
[b]moncler outlet store locations[/b]
[b][url=http://www.asmoncleroutlet.com/]moncler kids outlet[/url][/b]
[b][url=http://www.asmoncleroutlet.com/]moncler womens jackets[/url][/b]

"Worried, ordered some knives and paid for 2nd day air shipping. Order was marked completed and my credit card has been dinged, but I didn't get a tracking number. Emailed asking for one and haven't got a response. Called their number and am getting a message that it is 'temporary unavailable'. I feel ripped off if I paid for 2nd day shipping and my order is still sitting somewhere on a shelf in their warehouse six days later. I hope I'm wrong, but like I said I'm worried. Next time I'll stick with Amazon.

UPDATE: I got my order. I finally was able to get through to a Knife Country USA message saying they were out. They still haven't responded to two email requests, but that is no longer necessary. I've updated my rating, but they need to update their shipping infrastructure to come up to the 21st century. When you pay extra for shipping you should get a tracking number.

UPDATE 2: Knife Country USA actually called me to badger me about my review. I had upped the initial review by two stars, now dropping it by one. If they spent as much time on customer service and updating their infrastructure as they do chasing down bad reviews to harass customers I'd bet they'd get better reviews.

modified review This review was modified by worriedaboutorder on December 29 2012 12:12:16 PM

"I truly enjoyed my experience with Knife Country USA. I order my fishing knife set from their website and was impressed with how user-friendly the site is. Additionally, I called for some information on their camping knives and the customer service rep was absolutely helpful and kind. I will recommend Knife Country USA to all my friends and family."

"I am very pleased with my purchase from Knife Country USA. I had an idea of the knife I wanted to purchase for my dad as a gift but wasn't sure if it was the right one for what he wanted. I emailed the Knifeman and he was quick to respond with his advice. Josh gave me a few options that he thought would be good. Turned out he was right on, I bought a Buck knife on his recommendation and my dad loves it! I'll definitely buy from Knife Country USA again!"

"i am very happy with the knife i purchased from knife country usa. josh in customer service was very knowledgable and pleasant. i will definetly order from this company again in the future."

"Great products, customer service, very friendly, and timely shipping."

"I was very pleased with my purchase from Knife Country Usa. I had a few questions reguarding my item before I made my purchase. I spoke with their customer service and he was very friendly and informative. After I placed my order, my item arrived quickly, within the time I was told. Love my new knife! Thanks Knife Country!"

"Tons of different products lines and great customer service. I will definitely use them again!"

"Knife Country, USA has always provided me with fast service. I would give them an A+ on customer service and having the stuff I like to give for gifts. Recommend anyone who needs a knife to buy it from Knife Country, USA!"

"I was looking for a new knife set for my kitchen and found just what I wanted here! Great service, timely shipping. Now I have a new website to refer to all the hunters in my family! Will definitely order from here again! Thanks KCUSA!"

"I bought a CRKT M16-10KZ form KnifeCountryUSA.com about a week ago. I was very impressed with the punctuality of this dealer. The knife was artfully packed leaving not even the smallest of dents in the products box. I was also mailed a business card with a coupon code worth 10% off my next purchase. I recommend buying from this website, as I will for all of my knife, defense, and tactical need in years to come. "

"Horrible, terrible customer service. It took a week for the item to be shipped. A week?!? They said it was "in stock". I imagine everything is always "in stock".
Then when I call to find out why, I'm promptly told it's my fault because they say it takes "3 days" to process. Hmmmm. 3 days in KnifeCountryUSA.com's world must be like 6 days to the rest of us. My fault, huh?
Do yourself a favor and avoid this seller like the plague. Find someone who actually wants to serve customers the right way.

"This Dealer of knives totally "Ripped-Me-Off". He was aggravated with me when I had to send something back previously for a Refund. So when I trustingly Ordered from him again he ruined the Item I Ordered before sending it to me. This Old Geezer is an Asshole. Don't trust him; and don't buy here."

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member
Knife Country, USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!