• Knife Country,

Product & services pricing Rating 8.39/10 8.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10

"If you're wondering if this review is real, I'm a member of Bladeforums, and my name there is Killgar, so you can look me up.

This was my first experience with Knifecountryusa. I ordered multiple knives, and I am very happy with my experience. The price of the knives were among the lowest around, and shipping was both fast and accurately predicted by the seller. My order was delivered 7 days after I placed it. Considering that I am on the other side of the country as the seller, and the fact that there was a weekend in there, I consider this to be fast shipping.

Based on my experience I intend to place more orders with Knifecountryusa in the near future.

modified review This review was modified by Killgar on May 12 2015 10:01:26 PM

"I did not received my ordered knife and did get my money back :-("

"I have not received order yet....I have called 4 times to customer service and only get a recording...I have left my name, order number and phone number....i just want to know when I will get my order."

"my experience was great.........."

"I was very happy with the quality of the product and the prompt shipment. I will continue to order and would gladly refer Knife Country to my friends.

Gary H...

"Outstanding selection and service with reasonable prices."

modified review This review was modified by samsmonfi on January 27 2015 09:18:28 PM

"Great doing business with Knife Country USA. "

"Great product at a great price"

"Good prices on USA made knives, fast shipping on items in stock. Thanks Josh for contacting me."

modified review This review was modified by troyhendley on January 28 2015 11:11:28 PM

"I cannot be anymore pleased with the manner my recent order has been handled with by your customer service personnel."

"Very good service would definitely recommend!!"

"The delivery and processing was excellent. I got the knife sharpener in a very short time."

"Got what I ordered in good shape and in a timely manner."

"We originally received a watch that ended up being to small. We contacted KNIFE COUNTRY USA and they quickly replied with how we needed to proceed in order to exchange for a bigger size. Extremely helpful staff. We will definitely order again!!!! "

"Good stuff, will be a regular shopper."

Share Knife Country, USA's store rating

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member
Knife Country, USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!