Stores > Knife Country, USA

• Business Hours: Monday through Friday 10 AM to 5 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2016-07-06

Worst Service Ever

"I should have read the reviews first..... I placed a simple order for a pocket knife that they advertised as being in stock. I paid for First Class Priority as it was to be a present. That was in June.... It is now July 6 and I am still waiting. The order is marked as completed, money was taken from my account, and pre-shipment information as been sent to USPS but they have never received the package.

I have received orders from China faster.

There appears to be no way to contact Customer Service.... You can not get a person. The best you can do is leave a voice mail but they do not call you back. I sent an email and there is still no response. I would cancel my order but I can not reach anyone. Nor, can I deal with them through my credit card as they went through PayPal to get my money.

I will never deal with the company again..... Nor would I suggest anyone else does.

I hope I don't have to sue them to get my money back.

This review was modified by BushwhackerHillbilly on July 06 2016 09:21:02 AM

2016-06-17

Customer Service Non Existant

" I called hoping to get an item shipped a little quicker because I was under a deadline. Josh, the customer service agent told me that they were a small mom-and-pop organization and because of that he would not be able to ship my item until next Wednesday ( I made the call today on Friday.)
I am totally confused… Being a small business All he had to do was get the item out of the box, put it in a box with my name on it and mail it to me so I could get it on time. He said that was impossible to do.
I have a small business and I promise you if someone calls me with a need like that I will bust my **** to get it out to them small or large order. I do not know what they are thinking in tneir business model but they will never get any business from me I promise you and you should really think it over before you order anything. I did notice on Amazon if I wanted speedy service which means next Wednesday or six days from now I could pay them $17 extra if I wanted to but I don't want to so good luck with the business!

This review was modified by Texasaaa on June 17 2016 12:35:01 PM

2016-04-26

Poor customer service

"Very poor customer service"

This review was modified by Qwaszxvcgftr on April 26 2016 01:14:53 PM

2016-04-18

Watch your shipping charges!!!!

"Ordered 2 knives from these guys on the 12 April at 5:03.36 PM. One of the knives was for a special military friend and I had a time schedule to get it to him. I ordered it USPS EXPRESS/ Next day and paid the $29.95 to get it the next day. Being that it was ordered after 5PM on Tuesday I knew it would not be processed till Wednesday so I should get it on Thursday. Didn't happen. I called and spoke with an older women who proceeded to argue that Express mail was not next day mail. I informed her I own a business and ship and orders all the time and Express mail is if fact "Overnight Delivery Guarantee" per the USPS themselves. She placed me on hold and after a minute or so came back a told me that they could discount my shipping. I ask her when would my order be delivered. She told me Monday. I told her forget it I would ship the order back and cancel my order to which she, in a care less tone said OK! Today (4 days later) a tracking number showed up on my order details on their sight that said,
" April 14, 2016
"Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 14, 2016 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available".
Curious as to if my order was shipped, I called again this time I reach Josh the owner and explained the situation and the USPS info. I told him I own a business and shipped all the time and Express is next day mail to which I was informed he owned a business to. I let it go and told him there was another knife I was interested in but I wanted to get the shipping straighten out first. Josh told me they do not ship next day (but they charge for it) and orders take 3 days to process in house. (though they list them as in stock) I told him I would do business with someone else.
Beware of the shipping and the process times. Click on the shipping banner at the top of their site that states orders over $89.00 ships free. Mine was twice that. I was told by Josh mine was sent 1st class. Also here you will find listed EXPRESS 1-2 days. Express flat rate is 22.95 on the USPS site. I just did a dry run on another order today Monday 18 April 2016. USPS EXPRESS is still on their site as a option for shipping but now it's $39.70
This clearly is a mom and pop "middleman" operation. Listen to Josh's message on their answering service It takes 3 day to call the manufacture and direct ship to the customer.
I will be following up with USPS on the shipping issue since it is still listed in there ordering process as USPS EXPRESS $38.70.

This review was modified by Aqua1 on April 18 2016 09:42:37 AM

2016-03-10

Took near a month to finally get order

"Made my order and had to "process" for over a week. After this said it was shipped. Well 2 weeks go by, way past the advertised delivery date, and I send many emails to inquire about the status of my order. I got no response, I was very close to filling a dispute claim with my bank over the payment. They finally got in contact with me and said they would attempt to locate my package. Anther week goes by of silence, and I finally get a response saying they are now sending it and sorry for the delay. Whole process took quite some time. Very dissatisfied with how long it took to sort this issue out. "

This review was modified by Jason893 on March 10 2016 04:43:32 PM

2015-11-25

"Moderate to poor quality of goods received (after a long long wait), but in accordance to their price. My order came in a plastic bag- one of my leather sheaths was smashed. Not using bubble wrap or paper box is probably in line with their service. Very very poor customer service though-took days and formal request to get a reply to my emails concerning the huge delay in order arrival. And when got the reply (because of the formal request by PayPal), it was a prewritten typical email-just to get over with. I don't think they care much for their customers. Definately will not shop again."

This review was modified by vasilism on November 26 2015 10:40:08 PM

2015-11-24

"Ordered a small knife on 11/10/2015, I paid $6.10 for first class shipping. It was shipped on 11/12/2015. the knife arrived on 11/24/2015. To add insult to injury, it came with a coupon that stated that it could be used on an order placed 10 days after 11/12/2015. (11/22/2015) a little late. A small Priority flat rate box, which will hold the knife which I ordered would have cost $5.95 and arrive in 4 days, and the shipping materials are free from the USPS. No one asked me to write this review."

This review was modified by rredddog on November 24 2015 01:12:54 PM

2015-08-18

"Quick, efficient, and accurate! Great values!"

2015-07-25

"Had a great experience with Knife Country USA. Needed a bundle of American-Made Kershaw's as a gift for all of my groomsmen in my wedding. Signed into Knife country, found all the top selections, ordered 14 of the knives for nearly half the cost of anywhere else. Had the order delivered--everything correct and in place--in less than a week. Read some varied reviews, but my experience was fantastic. Will definitely shop here again. Will definitely tell my friends. "

This review was modified by BladeBoy57 on July 25 2015 12:12:26 PM

2015-06-13

"I had placed an order for several German Eye Knives August 2014. Upon receipt the quality was not what I had experienced in the past. I called, explained the issue and it was decided items would be returned with a refund for the order. I never received refund. Contacted company and was told I needed to set up a pay pal acct to receive refund. I asked if there was another way to receive a refund. I was told I could receive a check for the refund. I opted for this and still have not received a check for the refund. I'm disappointed in the integrity, quality, and customer service of this company. I won't order again nor will I recommend this company.
Jeanne Cheek

2015-05-12

"If you're wondering if this review is real, I'm a member of Bladeforums, and my name there is Killgar, so you can look me up.

This was my first experience with Knifecountryusa. I ordered multiple knives, and I am very happy with my experience. The price of the knives were among the lowest around, and shipping was both fast and accurately predicted by the seller. My order was delivered 7 days after I placed it. Considering that I am on the other side of the country as the seller, and the fact that there was a weekend in there, I consider this to be fast shipping.

Based on my experience I intend to place more orders with Knifecountryusa in the near future.

This review was modified by Killgar on May 12 2015 10:01:26 PM

2015-02-19

"I did not received my ordered knife and did get my money back :-("

2015-02-02

"I have not received order yet....I have called 4 times to customer service and only get a recording...I have left my name, order number and phone number....i just want to know when I will get my order."

2015-01-29

"my experience was great.........."

2015-01-29

"I was very happy with the quality of the product and the prompt shipment. I will continue to order and would gladly refer Knife Country to my friends.

Gary H...

Share Knife Country, USA's store rating

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member
Knife Country, USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!