Stores > Knife Country, USA

• Business Hours: Monday through Friday 10 AM to 5 PM EST

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-11-25

"Moderate to poor quality of goods received (after a long long wait), but in accordance to their price. My order came in a plastic bag- one of my leather sheaths was smashed. Not using bubble wrap or paper box is probably in line with their service. Very very poor customer service though-took days and formal request to get a reply to my emails concerning the huge delay in order arrival. And when got the reply (because of the formal request by PayPal), it was a prewritten typical email-just to get over with. I don't think they care much for their customers. Definately will not shop again."

This review was modified by vasilism on November 26 2015 10:40:08 PM

2015-11-24

"Ordered a small knife on 11/10/2015, I paid $6.10 for first class shipping. It was shipped on 11/12/2015. the knife arrived on 11/24/2015. To add insult to injury, it came with a coupon that stated that it could be used on an order placed 10 days after 11/12/2015. (11/22/2015) a little late. A small Priority flat rate box, which will hold the knife which I ordered would have cost $5.95 and arrive in 4 days, and the shipping materials are free from the USPS. No one asked me to write this review."

This review was modified by rredddog on November 24 2015 01:12:54 PM

2015-08-18

"Quick, efficient, and accurate! Great values!"

2015-07-25

"Had a great experience with Knife Country USA. Needed a bundle of American-Made Kershaw's as a gift for all of my groomsmen in my wedding. Signed into Knife country, found all the top selections, ordered 14 of the knives for nearly half the cost of anywhere else. Had the order delivered--everything correct and in place--in less than a week. Read some varied reviews, but my experience was fantastic. Will definitely shop here again. Will definitely tell my friends. "

This review was modified by BladeBoy57 on July 25 2015 12:12:26 PM

2015-06-13

"I had placed an order for several German Eye Knives August 2014. Upon receipt the quality was not what I had experienced in the past. I called, explained the issue and it was decided items would be returned with a refund for the order. I never received refund. Contacted company and was told I needed to set up a pay pal acct to receive refund. I asked if there was another way to receive a refund. I was told I could receive a check for the refund. I opted for this and still have not received a check for the refund. I'm disappointed in the integrity, quality, and customer service of this company. I won't order again nor will I recommend this company.
Jeanne Cheek

2015-05-12

"If you're wondering if this review is real, I'm a member of Bladeforums, and my name there is Killgar, so you can look me up.

This was my first experience with Knifecountryusa. I ordered multiple knives, and I am very happy with my experience. The price of the knives were among the lowest around, and shipping was both fast and accurately predicted by the seller. My order was delivered 7 days after I placed it. Considering that I am on the other side of the country as the seller, and the fact that there was a weekend in there, I consider this to be fast shipping.

Based on my experience I intend to place more orders with Knifecountryusa in the near future.

This review was modified by Killgar on May 12 2015 10:01:26 PM

2015-02-19

"I did not received my ordered knife and did get my money back :-("

2015-02-02

"I have not received order yet....I have called 4 times to customer service and only get a recording...I have left my name, order number and phone number....i just want to know when I will get my order."

2015-01-29

"my experience was great.........."

2015-01-29

"I was very happy with the quality of the product and the prompt shipment. I will continue to order and would gladly refer Knife Country to my friends.

Gary H...

2015-01-27

"Outstanding selection and service with reasonable prices."

This review was modified by samsmonfi on January 27 2015 09:18:28 PM

2015-01-27

"Great doing business with Knife Country USA. "

"Easy transaction. Recommended.

2015-01-27

"Every order has been spot on Thank you"

2015-01-27

"I got no response when I sent an email about defective items"

Share Knife Country, USA's store rating

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Knife Country, USA is not a merchant member
Knife Country, USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!