Stores > KnifeCenter

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review KnifeCenter by clicking a star below.
2017-10-19

Kevin

"I love this knife. The grip perfectly fits my hand and easy to change positions."

2017-10-19

Great gear

"Guguvhvhbnknvcffcfgcfgcccc"

2017-10-09

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 S90V Purchased

"Great experience with Knife Center. Order was completed online through their website which is easy to navigate and gives great descriptions. I am a knife enthusiast and this was my first experience with Knife Center and I will be shopping here again! They had the exact blade I was looking when others did not. This specific Spyderco was a limited run of 1200 and all the other knife sellers I checked with did not have it in stock due to limited on-hand supply or they were unable to get any of this short run from Spyderco. Knife Center had the blade, made it easy to order, communicated through e-mail throughout the entire shipping process and then asked for my feedback on my experience. Best experience I could have asked for and I got the hard to find knife I was searching for at a lower price than other retailers were offering! Thank you KC for your professional approach and quick delivery. I will be back!!"

2017-10-05

Great service

"I ordered three knives from KnifeCenter.com, they came quickly and the company kept me well apprised of every change. One of the knives was damaged and they paid for return shipping and quickly made restitution for the issue. I will shop with them for any knives I need in the future."

Best purchase yet!

"Handle feels right in my hand,blade comes as sharp as you would ever need,and the sheath is fully adjustable for any carry position!The sheath holds the knife firmly in place until you call on it,then it is easily deployed! Great all around product for self defense!#"

Excellent

"Fast shipping, good price and accurate description of products "

Schrade double edge OTF

"Buying at Knife Center is easy!"

2017-09-26

CMF Modified BareBones

"I wanted to try a BRS product and the only ones available were the BareBones or CMF modified version of the BareBones. I chose the CMF modified version with the rounded spine enabling Chaplin's without the pain of sharp edges. Also I thought the rounded handles would be a plus. It's a great knife and very well made,and I feel well worth the 124 dollars extra over the basic BareBones. I look forward to adding other BRS products when they come available. Would like to have a replicant and an Alpha Beast to add to my collection."

2017-09-26

CRKT Burnley Obake

"Bought this on special, $25 + postage to O/S.
Great price.
Arrived quickly, no hassle.
Has sharpened up nicely and is the perfect little knife for all the day to day stuff that you need something sharp for.

2017-09-18

Great Experience.

"I have made several purchases over the last year or two. Unlike many other companies, KnifeCenter does a great job with timely shipments to overseas APO addresses. Their website is user friendly and informative, and the prices are competitive with anyone out there. I will definitely recommend KnifeCenter to friends. "

2017-09-05

Bayonet

"The original hard scabbard MIL sheath would improve the purchase."

2017-09-05

Great experience with knife center !!!

" The guys that work at the knife Center Are great !!!! It was a perfect description of the knife, very communicable, very fast shipping . Every time I order something from them, the transaction goes just perfect. I'm very happy and will definitely recommend to others. Keep up the great work guys !!!! "

Great knife, Great deal, Great company

"Purchased a Knifecenter exclusive Kershaw. Orange and black!
Beautiful knife at an amazing price!

Backordered for months!

"This item is a great looking badass super sharp knife and it is extremely cool looking but it took forever to get this thing, it was backordered for like 6 months."

2017-09-04

Same great experience as always with knife center.

"There is nothing to tell, I placed the order and they sent it to me on time in perfect condition and well packed. Same thing I have come to expect from knife center. "

Share KnifeCenter's store rating

KnifeCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KnifeCenter is not a merchant member
KnifeCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!