Stores > Knetbooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-866-8
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 5.94/10 5.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.15/10 5.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10

2016-08-29

Never again

"I ORDERED 1 textbook for my psychology class in this website because it said the delivery would be from 3-5 bussiness days it has been 1 week and a half i just called and they told me the book just has been shipped and it will take 5 days to arrive!!! I order my other 2 books in another website and i got them on the same week! And when i called the woman was really rude u cant believe it!"

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2016-08-23

DON'T USE KNETBOOKS!!

"I should have listened to the other reviewers about how bad knetbooks was, and I'm sorry I didn't. So heed the warning people. This place is a rip off. They send you the book with NO return label, then when you return it to the place that sent it from they say, "o, no we never received it….. you sent it to the publisher - not knetbooks." Well if they had sent a return label or even a NOTE OF WHERE TO RETURN THE BOOK TO, then they would have received it.

What a scam! I'm thinking about a class action lawsuit agains this co. Let me know if you are interested!! What a scam!!

This review was modified by notoknetbooks on August 23 2016 12:13:29 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

2016-08-08

Great prices!

"I have shopped many book companies and Knetbooks have thus far had my books and were reasonably priced. The great part is that my books arrive on time as promised and the return process is awesome!
I have used a Knetbooks on a few occasions and will continue.

Tracy Bussey

Rep reply posted Aug-10-2016

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2016-08-05

DO NOT RENT!!

"I ordered a math book and i need a my math lab access code and its a card package and its scratched off, you guys lied to me. the only reason i ordered was because it came with a access code. The book is in a horrible condition!

Thinking Mathematically plus NEW MyMathLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Blitzer, Robert F.

This review was modified by merriiz on August 05 2016 06:52:37 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-07-2016

2016-08-02

Great condition

"My text arrived exactly when it said it would, and it was in excellent condition. "

Rep reply posted Aug-03-2016

2016-07-18

Quick and quality service!

"I rented two legal textbooks from Knetbooks.com. They had the lowest price so I thought I would give them a try and I am glad I did. The books arrived within a couple days and are in excellent condition! I will be coming back here for rentals in the future. "

2016-07-11

Had some troubles!

"I ordered my book for an eight week course. Because I needed it so quickly, I paid extra for shipping, expecting the book within 1-5 days. I got my book 4 weeks late. Now my course is more than half way over, and I have relied on Google Books and extra research to take place of the book. "

2016-07-05

"Very good and fair price!"

2016-07-05

I took a chance on this company and was thrilled at the service

"I took a chance on this company which I found through an internet search. I received my book quickly, and it was easy to return when I was finished with it since the company will email you a mailing label. The book was in fine condition and have since ordered a book for my next class. "

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. We would love to show our appreciation with a little gift to your account! Can you please provide an order number that is associated so that we can access that information?

2016-06-27

A truly incompetent and rude company

"The customer service of knetbooks is very rude and completely unhelpful. They've given me a massive late fee, even though I returned the book weeks prior to the due date.

Keep your wallet safe, don't rent or buy from these bastards.

This review was modified by twistedmetalll on June 27 2016 03:53:25 PM
Rep reply posted Jul-05-2016

2016-06-23

KnetBooks

"My book came in in good shape. The book store had it for 100 and i got mine off Knet for only 14.00
the book is called essentials of understanding psycology 11e
I only needed the book for about a month but they gave me a full 2 months to use it, so returning it on time was easy.

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2016

2016-06-22

great

"The process was quick and easy. "

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

2016-06-20

Easy

"Although the wait for my books was a little long because it had a ride Friday in the morning at the post office but it was still not deliver until Monday other than that it is fairly easy and affordable"

Rep reply posted Jun-22-2016

“Good afternon,

2016-06-01

Crooks

"Wow, I have the same problem that so many other ppl have with this company. I received this book used and wrinkled. I was okay with that because it was a used book. I return the book only for them to tell me, it was water damaged, they could not accept it and i would be charged the full price for the book. Unbelievable this is an obvious pattern with this company. Do not trust them, I know they are the cheapest company around, but they are for a reason and you will get scammed by them in the end. All I can advice is if you receive an order in any condition and even a wrinkled page, take a picture and report it to them within 30 days of your order. Do not give them any excuse. "

Rep reply posted Jun-02-2016

2016-05-25

Buyer Beware!

"I rented a government book for my daughter's government high school/dual credit class for about $50. I thought it was a great deal! I wish I would have checked the reviews of KNETBOOKS before I rented from them. We received the book, used the book, and I sent it back on time. I received an email saying the book was "unusable" due to water damage and charged me (without my knowledge or consent) another $138! I sent the book back via UPS and I can tell you the book was in the exact same condition as when we received it. Unfortunately, I'm a mostly trusting person and didn't take pictures when we received it. I contacted customer service and they were no help at all. Pretty much their word against mine. I am now disputing the extra charge through my Discover card they charged. BUYER BEWARE! "

This review was modified by Ehirsch on May 25 2016 06:23:02 AM
Rep reply posted May-25-2016

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,630 merchant members.