• Knetbooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-866-8
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.66/10 3.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.17/10 3.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

"Fast delivery, item as described, great experience. I will certainly use them again."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive receive feedback like this. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

knetbooks.com”

"I've used knetbooks many times and always return to it semester after semester. I've never been let down with quality or service. Thanks for making renting books so affordable and reliable!"

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-30-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

knetbooks.com”

"I have used Knetbooks.com several times. When I look for textbooks to rent or buy, price is obviously a factor. No matter where I look, Knetbooks is the cheapest place. The ONLY way I've been able to beat their prices is by finding a poor quality scanned PDF version of my book on some obscure corner of the internet. It's been so long since I've found lower prices that I don't remember the last place I went to for books. I DO search each semester, JUST in case, but I'm never surprised that Knetbooks can't be beat. Additionally, every book they've sent me has been in brand new condition and ships VERY quickly. Highly recommended! "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-11-2015

“Good afternoon!

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Knetbooks.com”

"Overall my experience was excellent and I will more than likely use the site to rent more books. My one suggestions would be to add a shorter rental for example a 30 day rental. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-10-2015

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! We really work hard to give you the best experience possible, and it really makes our day to receive feedback like this.

Knetbooks.com”

"Knetbooks had the book I needed for my biology class for $20 cheaper than their competition and shipping was free. The book was delivered in just a few days and was in practically new condition. "

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-26-2015

“Good morning!

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

Knetbooks.com”

"This company is so terrible! This is my FIRST AND LAST TIME to use this website. I ordered my book two weeks ago and I did not get anything. One of the representative said tracking page states that it was already delivered but I don't see ANYTHING. I told them I want a refund but they would NOT do it. I never lost the book because I never saw it in the first place! I want to get my full refund price of $69.79.

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Knetbooks.com”

"This company is the worst rental company ever, I rented a book in Oct and it was supposed to be returned on Jan 25, I admit I did not remember but when I called them a week later to return the book they had already charged my account the full price of the book which was 157.94, so that's over 200.00 for a book that costs a little under 160.00. Speaking to customer service over the phone is a lost cause they are not helpful then they lied and claimed a supervisor called me and left a message, I still have not received any call back and it has been 3 weeks. They do not want to refund me at least half my money back but was quick to tell me to sell the book back on their marketplace for about 45-50, The rep on the phone Amber was rude and hung the phone up on me. I have never been treated so disrespectfully, this is a horrible site they suck as a business, their customer service skills also suck and I will make sure take this complaint up the ladder to wherever I have to in order to be heard. Another thing it is sad that all the reviews I have read so far are bad horrible one about your service and your representatives and how much they suck you guys need to do something in order to move your rate score from a 1.90 and I'm sure it's only that much because a rate of 0 is not available. FYI I waited on hold after Amber hung up on me for 30 minutes so that is another zero against you guys the wait time is horrendous. I am a college student so I am always purchasing books online and I also have friends in college and I will make sure to let it be known that knetbooks,com treats bits customers horribly and does not reach out to you especially when they lie and say a supervisor will be with you within the next 24-48 hours."

Knetbooks.com”

"I have never been disappointed. Knetbooks has always had the cheapest rental fees that I have found."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order!

Knetbooks.com”

"Received this item ahead of time which was very nice since it was for a college class , thank you"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on future order.

Knetbooks.com”

"This is easy and very inexpensive way to get my books shipped to me free for the semester and I will be shipping them back for free. I will never have to struggle without text books again. I share this with all my fellow students who are looking for a good deal with great service."

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on a future order.

Knetbooks.com”

"Great prices. Quick Mailings / receipt of books"

Knetbooks.com”

"Awesome place to order I find cheaper books here than chegg. "

Knetbooks.com”

"Thank you for your excellent customer service! I'll definitely purchase or rent more books from this website! "

Knetbooks.com”

"This company is bad news if you have any intentions of saving money. After being applied a late charge of $200, that I was assured covered BOTH of my rental books, I was a month later notified that they would be applying an additional late fee of $125 for my second rental book. When I attempted to resolve the issue over the phone, they did not work with me to account for their misinformation. This company is the absolute worst and their customer help is completely unreliable. "

"I ordered a textbook for my college class that my professor told me was the incorrect book. I returned this item within the given 25 day return period and it had reached their warehouse last week. I tried using the chat feature on their website which is completely bogus, I sent an email and got no response, I even reached out to their twitter account. I still cannot get an update on where my refund is!? Terrible company!"

modified review Rep reply posted Feb-10-2015

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,837 merchant members.