• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-866-8
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 7.45/10 7.45/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.01/10 6.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.64/10 4.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.02/10 4.02/10

"I ordered a textbook that I need for a class deadline with plenty of time to receive my order. After 4 days, however, my textbook has not shipped. At this rate my book will not arrive on time, and I won't be allowed to attend class without the required materials.

This company is not worth the cheaper prices. Don't hurt yourself by messing with them.

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-02-2014

“Good Morning Meredith!

We apologize for the delay in your order. I have upgraded your shipping method to UPS Ground as a customer courtesy.

Thank you for your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"Awesome; came quickly and in pretty good shape. I will be using this service again."

"Not as good as other textbook companies. This company took my money then cancelled my order. They said it was a bank problem but the bank said they received the money. I tried calling three different times and was left on hold 30 minutes or more each time before I hung up. Not a good company to get textbooks from. It has caused me a lot of anxiety trying to get other books. They did refund my money but it took them awhile. Their customer service is awful!"

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“Good Morning Maria!

We are unable to fill your order because authorization from your credit card company was denied. Your order was canceled and an email was sent, to the email address on file, notifying you of this.

Usually, this happens when the information entered is different than what your bank has on file. For your protection, your bank will not allow payment unless all billing information matches what is listed on the account. If any funds were debited for this order, they will be refunded to you within a few business days.

I recommend verifying this information with your bank and placing a new order.

knetbooks.com”

"This site is terrible. Do not order or consider ordering from here. I ordered a Trigonometry book over a week ago and have yet to receive confirmation that it has shipped-instead i only receive "eservice" emails generated by a machine, not a live person. I've called customer service over 5 times to no avail...they don't even answer the line. Horrible experience."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-28-2014

“Good Morning Keshun!

We are waiting for the arrival of your book from the vendor. We do not have an exact arrival date but are working with the vendor to get a more specific time frame. Your book will be shipped as soon as this item comes into stock. We would like to apologize, on behalf of the vendor, for any inconvenience this may cause you. I have upgraded your shipping to UPS Ground.

Thank you for your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"Ordered express ship to receive with 3 business days. Seller marked item to be shipped standard shipping and had not shipped after 2 days. Obvious that item would not be received within the promised 3 business days and sale was cancelled. Seller refused refund and stated item was shipped, however seller could not provide a tracking number. Sellers site specifically states tracking number will be provided and buyer will be emailed when shipped, I have received neither."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Hi Destiny,

I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. Our records indicate that your order was placed on 08/23/2014. Your order has a processing time of usually ships in 24 hours. Your order began processing on 08/25/2014, which was on Monday, because our orders do not process over the weekend. Your order was shipped on 08/25/2014 via the method of shipping that was selected when the order place, which was the United States Postal Service. An email was sent on 08/25/2014 confirming the shipment of your order and providing the USPS tracking number. According to USPS tracking number 92419901296026581127525349 on August 27, 2014 your package arrived in Cincinnati, OH and your package is currently in route to you. We have applied $15.00 of in store credit to your knetbooks.com account that can be used towards expedited shipping on future orders. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

Customer service representative

Knetbooks.com”

"I rented 3 books from Knetbooks. 2 of the books arrived within 3 days, the third came a few days later from another source. The first 2 books are in excellent condition. The third book looks to be brand new! Knetbooks had the best prices I could find online, beat my college bookstore by alot. I would recommend Knetbooks."

"I absolutely love Knetbooks.com. and have used them gor 2 semesters!!!! Fast, easy, and cheap. Free shipping both ways AND it is so easy!"

"Easy to find books. Quick checkout and delivery was on time."

"My only issue with Knetbooks.com was the condition of the textbook I received; it is terrible. The book was obviously damaged by water and the bottom right-hand corner pages were all bent. This condition of this textbook is by far the worst that I have ever received. I am surprised the company did not damage it out because it is not suitable for retail not even renting."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

“Good Morning!

We apologize that you received your rental in poor condition. I have made a note of this in your Customer Account. If you would like we can send out a replacement if one is available. I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account for this inconvenience.

knetbooks.com”

"I have had the most terrible experience with knet books I placed and order on Aug. 5 2014 because i wanted to make sure that I had them for first day of class on Aug. 20 and it said it was fast shipping and hand. on the Mngt and Event planning book ....i never received it. I received all my books ....2 weeks after (I started to severely panic because I have a full time job and have 2 kids a small business and am going back to school and did not have time for this to happen to me. I finally just recieved a package that read e campus and a ups man gave it to us by hand and I told him there is nothing in here this because he handed me an empty envelope. I called you guys imediatly and you did not want to do nothing in this matter all I got from the rep was that my order (the original one) was that is was shipped back and forth to kansas city , omaha back and forth thats why it took so long, I had to beg her to do something because I was going to be starting class in 2 days and needed it so I told her to ask if you could over night it and she had to ask a supervisor and was not very happy about doing that for me. she just said she was going to do that for me and to send you pictures of the empty package so I did. The next day (Aug. 19) I received an email saying that the book was out of stock and they were going to refund the 47 back to me. After returning these books I did received and rented from you I will never use this service again!!!!!! Very disappointed with the lack of service, shipping..EVERYTHING. Not professional at all."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-22-2014

“Good Morning Ivonet!

We apologize for the inconvenience. As we no longer had this item in stock, your refund was issued on 08/21. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds. I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account that can be used at anytime and does not expire.

knetbooks.com”

"The book we rented was perfect and the shipping was fast. Thanks for being a great business...we will rent from you in the future. "

"I found Knetbooks easy and fast service amazing. The last thing I need in my life is more choas when trying to find a budget freindly book rental site. This company is awesome and so have been my experiences with my book orders."

"I love this site. Have been getting books here for my college kids for a few years. They almost always have the best prices (yep, I love 'em, but I still check around!). They are easily accessible by phone is necessary. The orders come in good time. And they keep in touch with their customers during the shipping process. The return process is very easy for the scattered end-of-the-semester student mind. All I say is "keep the box"! "

"Shipped fast and got the product I ordered in great condition although it was used."

"Exactly the same product I was looking for. Really fast shipping and at a great price. Love having the option to rent instead of buy!"

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.