Stores > Knetbooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.72/10 7.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.48/10 7.48/10
Voice your opinion! Review Knetbooks.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-28

Horrible horrible horrible.

""Absolutely horrible experience with this company. They are extremely deceiving and dishonest. I placed an order with them and requested to cancel my order hours later. I made sure that the book had not been shipped yet. They went ahead and shipped my order anyways. They emailed me saying it was too late to cancel the order. I am absolutely certain that they did this purposely so that I would have to pay to send the book back. When I received the book, I immediately shipped it back and asked for a full refund. The online system was offering me $3 out of the $17.50 that I paid. Absolutely ridiculous. I emailed them immediately asking for a FULL refund. They agreed to issue me a FULL refund, however, my account showed I was only going to be refunded $12.20 out of the $17.20. I emailed them once again asking them to fix this. They agreed to change the amount to $17.20. However, once I checked my bank statement, I discovered that they only refunded me the $12.20. This is absolutely unacceptable! They continuously lied to me! Did they think I would forget to check my bank statement and blindly believe that they'd refund me the full amount? I have all my emails as proof. Don't waste your time with this dishonest and TERRIBLE company. I am still waiting to receive my entire refund from these scammers. "

UPDATE: I originally posted this review on another website. I received an email from that website saying KNETBOOKS flagged my review, accusing me of not being an actual customer. Lmao are you kidding me! Nice attempt to hide your fraudulent ways, knetbooks. I replied with a screenshot of my purchase order as well as the multiple emails between myself and knetbooks.

KNETBOOKS replied after I reviewed them stating that they didn't issue me a full refund because the book was delivered on time...but that they would make an exception. I CANCELLED MY ORDER BEFORE THEY SHIPPED THE BOOK, HOW DOES THEIR JUSTIFICATION FOR CHARGING ME ANYTHING MAKE SENSE!? They will lie to you in order to shut you up, but not actually refund you your money unless you fight for it.

Check out trust pilot before ordering from knetbooks. They have an endless amount of honest and horrifying reviews.

Please don't be a victim of knetbooks. Do your research on this company.

2017-09-26

Awesome!

"It was quick, easy, and fast!"

2017-09-18

5 Stars

"I was very pleased with the service. I received my book in less than 5 days, and it is good condition."

2017-09-14

Difficult

"The order was placed, payment provided and anticipated 3-5 day delivery. The next day the order was abruptly cancelled so a phone call had to be made, order replaced and the books around 10 days later after college course began. I will not use Knetbooks first and will search for any other method to find reasonably priced books to rent. My total savings didn't come close to the added stress."

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that you experienced trouble with your recent order. Our company strives to try and provide the best security for our customers that we can. In some cases, it can occasionally affect valid order services, but it has recognized and prevented fraudulent charges in the past. In order to discuss this concern with you in more detail I have emailed you at the address on file.

2017-09-09

Poor

"I ordered a textbook and after waiting for some day, school almost started they cancelled the order, and informed me the book was not in stock. the question remains "why advertise a book that is not in stock?" "

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that we could not fulfill your order as originally anticipated. We offer a wide variety of items and sometimes there are unexpected delays with our suppliers. In order to discuss the matter in further detail, I have emailed you at the address on file. I hope that we can find a beneficial resolution to this concern.

2017-08-31

arrived in time

"Fast delivery. Happy to order again!"

2017-08-30

The Best! You will see....

"Knetbooks rental is the BEST out there! My books have repeatedly arrived promptly and in optimal condition for being used books! No highlighting or markings in any of my text rentals so far! There prices are lower on most rental items in comparison to their competitors and for an MSN student this is crucial as every penny counts. For me, Knetbooks is the best choice in rentals. I wish I knew of them sooner. Thank you kindly Knetbooks!
FYI: my review is authentic. I have not been coerced into writing anything. I don't typically write reviews, but I felt in this case that a review was deserved :)

Excellent

"All my books arrive at a good time and I am able to get the books at an affordable amount. "

2017-08-29

The worst experience I have ever had renting a textbook

"I rented one textbook from Knetbooks and the book I ordered never came. When I tracked my package online it said that it was delivered but it must have arrived at an incorrect address. I did, however, receive another customer's textbook. I emailed the company and never got a response. I also have called multiple times during business hours but have not talked to a customer service representative yet. I am unsure if I will get my money back. I will never do business with this company again."

“Good morning,

I apologize that the item that arrived was not the item you ordered. A mix up in our warehouse must have caused an incorrect item to be shipped into your package by mistake. In order to try and resolve this matter, I have emailed you at the address on file with more details.

Saved us money

"Great site! We opted to rent books which saved us money from having to purchase them for our college- bound son. Fast shipping. Book conditions were as described. We will be using this site again."

Books

"Books in great condition. Shipping was earlier than estimated time. "

Quick shipment

"Book was shipped on time and in the condition expected. Very good transaction"

The best

"Very easy to use and good deals"

rental book

"I received my book in a timely fashion and in good condition."

2017-08-26

2 weeks, book not shipped, no warning

"After 2 weeks it still says "Order Processing." Classes start in one day. If they didn't have it in stock they could have at least told me to go look somewhere else. Now I am screwed over on my first day of law school!!!"

“Good morning,

I apologize that there was a delay with your item. We strive to provide our items to our customers within a beneficial time-frame but delays can occur, especially during the busy time of the first of the semester. In order to discuss this matter in more detail, I have emailed the address on file. I hope that we can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.