Stores > Knetbooks.com
  • Knetbooks.com

Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through
      eservice@knetbooks.com
      1-866-870-9186

Product & services pricing Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.64/10 7.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.77/10 6.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.55/10 7.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Knetbooks.com by clicking a star below.

No problems

"My books were considerably less than any other website . Shipping was quick and the books were on great condition ! Will definitely be using next semester. "

Lowest prices by far!

"Shipping was quick and reliable! Lowest prices for my textbooks! "

Rental

"It was easy to search for the books. Knetbooks present better prices then the other rental website."

Such a Steal!

"One of my required textbooks costed $250 at my college bookstore. I found it on Knetbooks for $15!!! Everything I was looking for was easy to find and shipping was extremely fast. I will definitely be a returning customer in the future semesters. "

Lost book/ No tracking#

"I purchased a book for school and no one has helped me locate this book. I was not provided with a tracking number and customer service does not have this information. I have called 5 times and still no information or solution to where this book I ordered. I will not recommend this company nor will I purchase another school from this company. Oh not to mention while I'm writing this, I've been on hold for 49 minutes waiting for someone to pick up so I can still get answers on the location of my book that I purchased because a customer service lady said she would call me back, but never did. Totally ridiculous!!!"

Late late late

"I received one of my books but not the other one. I have been in class for almost two weeks.... I wasn't even notified that it was going to be so late. I had to call and find out where my book was!!! Never again!!"

2017-08-21

Cancelled Twice Due to "Irregularities"

"I spent about two hours trying to find the cheapest books and settled on several from Knetbooks. My first order was cancelled, and after talking to a sales associate, we thought there might be a problem with my billing address. They could not resend the order for me, but they did give me a $10 credit. That's fine I understand. So I spent more time and reordered the books. A couple days later my order was cancelled a second time. I have ordered several textbooks from other companies recently, with no trouble. Unfortunately, with class is coming up very soon I do not have time to put in another order to only have it cancelled. I will be renting from a different company. "

2017-08-21

Amazing prices and FAST shipping!

"The textbook I rented from Knetbooks was far cheaper than any other website I found. They also had the longest rental period available, which will save me money by not having to extend my rental for Finals Week. My book was shipped lightning fast, too. Overall, it was a great experience! I would highly recommend Knetbooks to all college students. "

Awesome!!

"Got my books in 5 days and they were in good condition. It's not a scam! "

Nightmare Book Rental

"The book I was sent has missing pages and marked beyond viewing. Clearly evident before sending out. I've rented books before, but this company has failed me twice. I've never had an issue with them, except today the customer service rep felt my situation was funny. Not to mention I am without a book due to the supply depletion. "

"stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

poor communication

"book was out of stock, but nobody told me. "

Super quick and easy!

"Finding the book I needed and renting was very easy. I was surprised with how quickly I received my book - everything was great about this transaction!"

Awesome!!

"All my books are in great condition and for a great price"

Fast and Easy!

"Renting a book at 10% of the cost of buying was a no-brainer."

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,382 merchant members.