Stores > Knetbooks.com

• Knetbooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.52/10 3.52/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.67/10 2.67/10
2017-02-17

NOT!! Books

"Got one star because I had to pick one...
I ordered my Spanish book to include access to Supersite. Upon receipt I opened the book and the envelope with the access code to Supersite. Code did not work. Discovered that the code I needed was for Supersite Plus. I spoke with Knetbooks and was advised to return for refund. In the meantime I had to purchase the book and the proper code at a cost of $218. A few weeks later I contacted Knetbooks only to find out that I could not receive ANY money back because the envelope and the book had been opened. There was no way I could have known that I had the wrong site code without opening the site code envelope. So in addition to having to shell out $218 for the right code and book, I am out $70.99 for the wrong stuff I received from knetbooks. Do yourselves a favor and just get your books from your school bookstore. Most if not all of them now rent textbooks.

This review was modified by kiplet_ks on February 21 2017 10:29:40 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-21-2017

“Good afternoon Kipp,

I am very sorry to hear you had a difficult time obtaining the correct ISBN for your class. The publisher, Vista, produces the title Panorama with 6 different package combinations to chose from. The ISBN of an item should help you confirm it is the correct package needed for your class. We advise never to order an item based on the title without confirming the ISBN matches your course requirements. Knetbooks.com allows for the return of rentals provided the customer follows our return policy. Please keep in mind, if you received a new book and want a refund, we ask that you return the item unopened. Breaking the shrink wrap instantly devalues the item because it changes the condition of the book from new to used. Further, included access cards cannot be opened as it is the only way to ensure the code is valid for the next buyer. Opening an access card forces us to discard it upon delivery and prevents us from reselling the code. I do apologize for any confusion you may have experienced during the ordering process. We want to ensure all of our customers are receiving their orders in a timely manner and are given personal treatment if they experience any issues. I have reached out to directly via email, sending a more detailed response to your school email address.

2017-02-12

No worries!

"Books you want at a low low price and no delivery worries, choice Knetbooks and receive them in a hurry."

This review was modified by laulnole on February 14 2017 08:00:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-13-2017

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you received your books faster than you anticipated. We strive to provide our customers with a fast and easy way to rent textbooks for all their semester needs. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-02-08

Speedy Delivery!

"Very satisfied with the timeliness of delivery! Dropped a class, and was easy to return the book no longer needed."

This review was modified by pamela_richey on February 10 2017 01:30:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-09-2017

“Good morning,

I am glad that you had a satisfactory experience with us! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

2017-02-08

Ridiculous

"I ordered a book, it was not what I needed so I was told by a customer service rep. I could return the book for a full refund. So I return the book and two weeks later I finally receive a credit to my card. The problem is only $11 out of $20 has been refunded. When I bring this to the attention of another customer service rep. (Sarah) through live chat it takes her forever to reply to me, I even forgot I was waiting for her. She tells me there is a 10% restocking fee (I am no math wiz but I am smart enough to know that 10% of $20 is not $9) but, I was waiting so long I had to leave the computer and when I remembered I was waiting for her she disconnected the chat. So I had to start the chat with another representative and she apologized for the partial refund and fixed it, the way the first rep. said It should be. The last sales rep. is the only one who helped me, and didn't give me the run around. "

This review was modified by barelag on February 10 2017 11:15:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-09-2017

“Good morning,

I am so sorry that you had issues with a chat representative. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

2017-02-07

Terrible.. just terrible

"The book hasn't arrived and it's been over a month. The class has started and I am suffering. Terrible, just terrible."

This review was modified by nicholsj_raymond on February 09 2017 10:15:02 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-08-2017

“Good morning,

I apologize that you have not yet received your item. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

2017-02-04

I'll be back!

"Cant wait for the next class! Thx"

This review was modified by shermanheatingcooling on February 07 2017 12:15:27 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-06-2017

“Good morning,

I am happy that you had a positive experience with us! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Best Wishes,

2017-02-02

Hassle-free Love for Book Nerds

"Received my order in a timely manner even though I ordered on the weekend, and it was easy to return the one book I didn't need for class since my professor decided she wasn't going to use it for the semester. Great prices, great service, and LOVE the discount codes!! Thank you, Knetbooks!!!"

This review was modified by alpitts on February 07 2017 12:00:11 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-03-2017

“Good morning,

I am happy we were able to get you your rental on time! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you !

2017-02-01

Highly Recommended

"I would definitely rent from Knetbooks again. They shipped my book super fast after the order was placed. Thank you!"

This review was modified by kyle_hobson on February 03 2017 07:15:02 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-02-2017

“Good morning,

That's what I like to hear! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you!

2017-01-31

Taking long to arrive

"Have been waiting for my book and it has been in the same location for over a week. It shipped the 17 of January and it's been longer than a week. Tracked my book at it has not updated anything or do not know what even happened to it. "

This review was modified by rfern_2315 on February 02 2017 11:15:01 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2017

“Good morning,

I apologize that you have not yet received your rental item! I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

2017-01-30

LATE

"I ordered a textbook for my class and because I waited until the last minute, I decided to go ahead and pay and extra $25 for next day delivery. Finally after two (2) weeks I received the book I ordered. I will NEVER order from this company again."

This review was modified by steventedder002 on February 02 2017 08:30:01 AM
Rep reply posted Feb-01-2017

“Good morning,

show that you placed this order on 1/16 and it shipped on 1/17. The shipping method selected was standard shipping, which costed $10. This shipping method takes 1-5 business days to reach you from your ship date. According to UPS.com this item was delivered on 1/18. I apologize for any confusion that this matter may have caused you.

2017-01-30

Great seller fast shipment easy transaction

"I would def purchase from this seller, fast deliver, Easy transaction. Book in perfect condition. Very Satisfied"

This review was modified by robezr17 on February 01 2017 06:15:01 AM

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2017-01-29

Fast shipping. Most books are in great condition.

"One of the rentals arrived in pretty bad condition. It's clearly been used many times before and possibly roughly. I just hope it doesn't break even further while I use it then I get charged for mishandling the rental. Otherwise, the other two books in my order arrived in great condition."

This review was modified by bucsrunner13 on February 01 2017 12:00:02 AM

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry that you received one of your rentals in bad condition. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Horrible service

"Horrible service ! Order a political science book and instead got a geometry book delivered. Messed up my order !! "

This review was modified by nana131996 on January 31 2017 10:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

2017-01-29

Easy to rent and quick shipping

"Found a great price for one of the books my daughter needed and she received it quickly. I wish I could have found all the books on knetbooks!"

This review was modified by luguerra63-55327 on January 31 2017 07:45:01 PM

Tried a new site...

"They delivered, and with at a very competitive price..."

This review was modified by bmorris3 on January 31 2017 07:15:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,442 merchant members.