• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-866-8
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 5.52/10 5.52/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.38/10 4.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10

"Long shipping, but everything was fine"

"Excellent!, book came on time, price great!"

"Slow book delivery; had to begin class without book."

"Knetbooks.com is well designed and easy to use. I found the book with no problem and ordering was simple. The book arrived promptly........a smooth text journey all the way!
Highly recommend Knetbooks.com to others.

"Excellent service! Got my book in a timely manner at a great price!"

"Thank you I rate the service as excellent. The book was in good shape,affordable and it was delivered as promised before I needed it. I have recommended your service to my classmates. Thanks again E. Hoffman "

"Excellent! Shipped quickly. Will order soon for fall."

"DO NOT ODER FROM THIS WEBSITE! they will extra charge your credit card . this website is not faithful to customer and is a liar! I repeat save your money and protect your credit card, they will steal your number and charge you and come up with excuse why the extra charge is. The worst website to get books! It doesn't even deserve 1 star."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-07-2014

“Good Morning Solin!

Our records indicate that a dispute has been filed with your bank. As this matter is now between your bank, and the company, please contact your bank for further information.

Thanks for your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"100% completely satisfied and I look forward to working with you Guys every quarter!"

"My experirence with knetbooks was great! From the onlinne order to the return process was fast, easy and user friendly."

"Came very fast. Exactly what i expected. Awesome price and extended period of time so i can use it for fall semester. I love Knetbooks. "

"This was my first time renting books! Very great experience and I saved a lot of money!!!"

"I ordered a text that I needed for my summer semester. I paid for two day shipping to ensure that I would have the book on time for the start of the semester.
After waiting for a week, I received an email stating that the book was not in stock and there was no information as to when they would have it in stock, but would let me know when they had it. This happened on Friday.
I was already into the course a week and I LOST A FULL LETTER GRADE for the course as I was not able to complete assignments on time or pass tests. I then tried to contact customer service and the Chat With Us link has been disabled for over a month.
I sent emails asking for a full refund immediately. I have no room for error with my finances as a student. I needed the money to be able to drive to campus and purchase the book.
When customer service contacted me, they told me they would refund the $14 two day charge immediately and when they received the book return, I would receive the full refund for the cost and tax of the item. The $14 refund didn't appear for days, it was not even close to timely.
So I received the email on a Friday saying they had no idea when the book would be in stock. I then received an email stating that the book was to arrive on Monday.
I had already gone to campus to purchase the book. I contacted them and told them that I had refused the book and it was on it's way back.
They received the book on Monday 6/16, according to FedEx tracking. The return was signed for. Today is 7/1 and my account says that the book is due 8/1 and I have had NO return of the money.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. The cost of a full letter grade over what should be basic competence.... REALLY? Is it that important to your company to lie and hold less than $100 when you are dealing with poor and indigent students?
Please mentally process the cost of this and tell me where is my refund.
I ordered the book on Tuesday for 2 day delivery, received the email saying it wasn't available on Friday, June 13th, 3 days after the order, and options replace the book were closed here.
I had papers and tests due on Sunday, June 15.
The book arrived Monday AFTER I drove 50 miles to purchase it new from my campus bookstore, the only place that had it relatively locally.
I need to buy food. WHERE IS MY MONEY?
You received my return that I refused Monday, June 16. Where is the full refund that I was assured would be returned to me?
I need this money now, where is it?
Your Chat With Us is useless as it is a dead link. Do you do this to have to avoid customer service? This link has not been working for over a month.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-02-2014

“Good Morning Catherine!

Your full refund was issued on 07/01, waiving restocking and shipping fees. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds back to the original payment method. The chat link is working and functional, and has been tested through your Customer My Account.

knetbooks.com”

"Knetbook..awful site to purchase from.
Ordered math book. Description of math book states "Intermediate Algebra PLUS NEW MathLab access" AND I PAID MORE FOR THE ACCESS KIT...well when I received the book the MathLab access had already been used; therefore, leaving me with no MathLab access. Now, I am 2 weeks BEHIND in my class thank to Knetbooks. After emailing Knetbooks, the Customer Serv rep explained that there is a disclaimer on their website and that supposedly it pops up when you checkout. I never saw this?? This company has not done ONE thing to try and help me other than telling me I can send the book back..well Knetbooks, I'm still behind. I'd be more shocked if they actually cared and did something about it. This company prey on students trying to save money and falsely advertises their products. Never coming again! Knetbook=LIARS

After submitting a review, Knetbooks contacted me just to say the same thing they do to everyone...THEY AREN"T GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I'd be more surprised if they actually did something to help. They are a waste of time. I read other reviews, same thing, they yap about how they are right and your wrong. Shame on Knetbooks. No I'm not getting a full refund because they are also charging me a restocking fee of $13. I had the book for 3 days! By the way, no disclaimer ever popped up. Probably doesn't work with a pop up blocker...how convenient.
Horrible horrible company

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-27-2014

“Good Morning Julia!

We cannot guarantee that supplemental materials, like access codes, will be included with your rental. These supplements were probably used by the first owner and usually can’t be used again. The supplements are usually one-time use items, so that’s why we include the disclaimer on our site, in the box that pops up when you click add to cart. I see that you have already been assisted, and set up to receive a full refund upon your return.

knetbooks.com”

"I am so beyond frustrated with this company. Not until 06/17/14 did I get an email saying my book was past overdue (it was due 06/09/14) and that I can only get a %50 percent refund. They charged me $160 so I returned it that day. Not once did I get an email warning me that they were going to be charging me $160 or that in order not to be charged the full amount I had to extend it. Another book company I ordered from only charged me a $3.90 late fee and that was reasonable. I even got an email from that book company saying they were going to charge me $3.90 if I were to turn it in late. What knetbooks did was way beyond reasonable. When I was charged, my account went negative and my bank had to charge me a fee because of that on top of it. I am currently not working right now and the fact that they would do this to a student is unbelievable. I can't afford to lose that much money and that is why I rented with this company in the first place. I needed to save money, but I really did not save any because not only did I pay to rent this book, I had to pay another $160. Also, the packaging it came in, wasn't reusable so I had to buy my own packaging. This company really screwed me over. Never again will I purchase through them and I hope no one purchases through this company either."

modified review Rep reply posted Jun-24-2014

“Good Morning Mikayla!

I have sent an email to the email address on file.

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,878 merchant members.