Stores > Knetbooks.com

• Knetbooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.24/10 3.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.91/10 3.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.82/10 1.82/10

Best Deal Around!

"I am a bargain hunter because I have to be. I have bought and rented text books from every company out there. I take my time and check everywhere for the best deal. More often than not, I find the best deal at Knetbooks. Thanks Knetbooks!"

This review was modified by gemini7283 on January 13 2017 07:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon!

I'm happy we were able to bring you on as a customer! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Still waiting

"I ordered a textbook that, according to the tracking information, is still due to be delivered 01/09/2017. Unfortunately, I am already in the future (01/11/17) and without the needed textbook required for my course that started on 01/09/2017. I am hoping that it will arrive prior to the end of the semester"

This review was modified by tame1davis on January 13 2017 07:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry you have not yet received your rental. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your time and business,
Kate”

Not bad

"The book came quite a bit later than it said it would (by half a week so just order a little earlier than you would otherwise) and is in worse condition than expected, with damaged corners and highlighting and writing on some of the pages. That being said, it still got here in enough time for my class. Additionally, the actual text of the book is readable and the binding of the book is still holding strong. Also, very happy with the price."

This review was modified by plopatnikov on January 13 2017 06:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry that your item took longer than expected to reach you and for its outer condition. I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter,

Saving and learning

"Ordered tracted and received . Everything was so easy and the cheapest I could find"

This review was modified by Robin_fulton on January 13 2017 06:30:03 PM

“Good morning,

I'm happy we could provide you with a hassle free ordering process. I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you!

Fast delivery

"I was very pleased my books were delivered earlier than promised. Books were in excellent condition."

This review was modified by ddp1622 on January 13 2017 03:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon!

I'm happy we were able to exceed your shipping expectations! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

2017-01-11

"They were able to get my book to me quick and efficient and at a very good price"

This review was modified by Bonniejblakeney on January 13 2017 02:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon!

I am happy we were able to fulfill your order! I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

Don't waste your time

"Sold me a book and then cancelled my order because there was no one available with the book. I was not aware prior to purchasing the book that it would be unavailable. I waited a week when it said shipping would take 2 days. It was very frustrating and I will not be using this site to buy books again. "

This review was modified by polidoja on January 13 2017 01:45:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so sorry your recently placed order with us was cancelled! I have sent an update to the email on file regarding your order.

Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter,

This is Where You Want to Rent Your Textbooks

"Easy and quick process from beginning to end. Book arrived earlier than expected in new-in-plastic condition. One less thing for me to worry about. Thanks Knetbooks! "

This review was modified by Kimberly_Williams-42533 on January 13 2017 01:15:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

I am so happy you had a smooth ordering process. I have sent a gift to the email on file to thank you for your positive feedback.

Thank you !

College Books are expensive

"Thanks for offering rentals, while still pricey, a great discount to be able to rent."

This review was modified by havasuscouts on January 13 2017 06:30:02 AM

“Hello!

O
I'm happy we could help you with the cost of your textbooks. I have sent a gift to the email on file for your positive feedback.

Thank you!
Kate”

2017-01-10

Fast, easy and inexpensive!

"Fast easy and inexpensive! Ordering was fast and easy "

This review was modified by Ramonamarchand on January 12 2017 06:15:01 PM

“Hello!

I have sent a gift to the email on file for your positive feedback.

Thank you so much!

Exceptional

"I received my book in a very timely manner, at a very cheap price, and in almost perfect condition. I'm very satisfied."

This review was modified by chadfyke on January 12 2017 04:30:03 PM

“Good afternoon,

I'm so happy to hear it! I have sent a gift to the email on file for your positive feedback.

2017-01-10

Poor college student denied.

"I called and emailed and no one would answer or call me back or tell me why my order was cancelled. So I wasted my money buying from my school. Not too impressed.

This review was modified by rebeccaldrew on January 12 2017 03:30:02 PM

“Good afternoon,

Oh no! I'm so sorry you had difficulty reaching us! I have sent an update to the email on file.

Thank you for your time and business,

Great service!!

"Got my book exactly when it said and was packaged very nicely with good instructions inside on how to return them! Very pleased! "

This review was modified by mercedesrallen on January 12 2017 03:15:01 PM

“Good afternoon!

I'm so happy you were satisfied with the rental process! I have sent a gift to the email on file for your positive feedback.

Haven't received book yet

"Ordered almost 2 weeks ago and still no book. "

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your book yet! I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Kate
Customer Service Representative
Knetbooks.com

No 1 Effienciency!

"I appreciate Knetbooks because I get to rent a textbook at a reasonable price with easy access to getting it and returning it. No hassles and good communication!"

Rep reply posted Jan-10-2017

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

Kate
Customer Service Representative
Knetbooks.com

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,451 merchant members.