Stores > Knetbooks.com
  • Knetbooks.com

Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through
      eservice@knetbooks.com
      1-866-870-9186

Product & services pricing Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.89/10 4.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.70/10 4.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.33/10 5.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Knetbooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-04-22

Very fast and great !

"Very fast and great ! I will use again "

“Hello!

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you had a speedy experience with us. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

2017-04-21

Paid Extra for next day arrival and revived it two days later.

"I ordered next day shipping and got it two days later. "

“Good morning,

At Knetbooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. Your order was no exception. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

Kate”

Happiest customer ever

"Always fast and easy you guys are the best!!!!"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you had a positive experience with us. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

Houston, TX Verified Customer

Great experience!

"The overall experience was great! It was fast and easy to find my book, rent it, and have it sent to me. I received it in a timely manner and the book is in great condition! I appreciate the competitive pricing for the rental as I usually go to Amazon. I will definitely be using Knet books again as I have several more classes I need to take."

“Good morning Blush Bovid,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that you decided to give us a try and were happy with the experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a coupon and special offer inside!

Thanks again,

2017-04-21

I paid for faster shipping and it arrived 9 days later!

"When the book arrived late. I had already failed a couple exams because I had no book. Then when it arrived it was in good condition but the packaging was busted open. :( not good. The price was nice but I should've went with someone who could get it here faster."

“Good morning,

I am sorry to read that that your order was delivered late by the carrier. We understand that as students, our customers often face reading schedules or project deadlines that require their orders to arrive in a timely manner. We’d like to apologize for any inconvenience or stress this may have caused. In addition, we’ve reached out to you directly via email to address this situation in full. Please check your gmail.com account to view our complete response.

Late

"Arrived 2 days after indicated date. Needed it on time for assignment."

“Good morning,

At Knetbooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. However, we do offer a limited amount of titles that are available to us through our distributors or directly from the publisher. These items have a longer advertised availability period on our website, based on estimates issued by our providers. After reviewing your order, it appears your item has an advertised availability of usually ships in 24 hours. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

SLOW DELIVERY

"I paid extra for faster service to address. It took a lot longer than I expected, and got delivered to post office. Being refused refund on shipping cost."

“Hi GoldenrodQuelea,

I am sorry for any confusion or miscommunication that occurred while placing your order. I understand it is disappointing when expectations are not met. We want all of our customers to enjoy their experience shopping with us. While we do carry thousands of books in stock at our warehouse, some items are only available through our suppliers upon request. We do advertise this as the availability of an item, listed below the price on the item details page. I want to ensure you have an accurate estimate on when you’ll receive your order and set clear expectations about our ordering process. I have sent an email to your peoplepc.com address containing information on an in store credit that can be applied on your next order as our way of saying sorry. Further, I’ve included details on when to expect your order. Again, I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding and hope this email helps resolve your issue.

Kate”

Great!

"Good price and quality! Good service as well! Free Delivery takes about 7-10days, but I don't mind at all."

“Hello TurquoiseGreenBird-64396,

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you are happy with the price and the quality of the item you have received. We hope all your future orders with us are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

2017-04-20

Good

"Textbook was in great shape, however I paid for 3-5 day shipping and received book at day 7"

“Hi Melissa,

I am sorry for any confusion or miscommunication that occurred while placing your order. I understand it is disappointing when expectations are not met. We want all of our customers to enjoy their experience shopping with us. While we do carry thousands of books in stock at our warehouse, some items are only available through our suppliers upon request. We do advertise this as the availability of an item, listed below the price on the item details page. I want to ensure you have an accurate estimate on when you’ll receive your order and set clear expectations about our ordering process. I have sent an email to your yahoo.com address containing information on an in store credit that can be applied on your next order as our way of saying sorry. Further, I’ve included details on when to expect your order. Again, I am truly sorry for the misunderstanding and hope this email helps resolve your issue.

2017-04-19

"My books always arrive on time and in good condition. Website is easy to navigate and stay updated. I had issues once and it was addressed immediately and professionally. Best lowest prices by far!"

Rep reply posted Apr-20-2017

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you continue to rent your textbooks from us. We strive to provide a superior level of customer service. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

2017-04-18

Great

"Great fast service. The book is in great shape and was easy to order."

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

“Good morning,

We appreciate the love! I’m happy to hear that are happy with the item and ordering process.

Thanks again,

2017-04-17

Of all the services renting books, this was the cheapest, yet still the worst.

"After wondering where my book was, I inquired and I was told the books are processed to ship within 3-5 business days; not shipped mind you, but processed to ship. What does that even mean?! Then I was told that shipping can take 4-8 business days. All told, you might wait almost three weeks for your book. Ridiculous. If you pay the minimum $5 upgrade, you can cut the shipping to 1-5 business days. My book's "processing time" was 6 business days; didn't even follow the 3-5 business day policy.
Next time I'll spend more money elsewhere and it will be worth it.

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2017

“Good morning,

At Knetbooks.com, we offer thousands of books to our customers featuring low prices and a convenient ordering process. The majority of books available on our website are in stock at our warehouse and will therefore have an advertised availability of 24-48 hours. However, we do offer a limited amount of titles that are available to us through our distributors or directly from the publisher. These items have a longer advertised availability period on our website, based on estimates issued by our providers. After reviewing your order, it appears your item has an advertised availability of Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred and I am sorry you have experienced this inconvenience. Our customers understanding the ordering process and being satisfied with their experience is very important to us. I have sent you an email detailing what will happen next in the order process. Included in the email in an in store credit to assist with your next order. After reading the email, I hope you’ll feel we’re committed to meeting your college text book needs.

2017-04-17

Quick, easy and cheap

"Arrived quickly and I didn't have to pay much. "

Rep reply posted Apr-18-2017

“Hello TanSwordfish,

Those are wonderful words to hear! We’re pleased learn you had a seamless ordering process. We hope all your future orders with Knetbooks.com are as positive of an experience as this one. We’ve sent you an email to the address on file to show our appreciation!

2017-04-16

Great!

"Good pricing, shipping was good as well. "

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2017

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I’m pleased to know you were happy with our pricing and shipping. We’d like to make your next experience a positive one as well. I’ve sent an email to the address on file with a special offer and coupon inside!

2017-04-16

Good price, bad promise

"So i decided to add $5 to rent one of your book so that it will arrived faster.. They said it should be between 1-5 days.. I already wait for 5 days and the website told me my book will arrive on tuesday.. Lol.. i would never add the $5 at the first place if i know this gonna happen"

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2017

“Good morning,

I’d first like to apologize for any unmet expectations or inconveniences you’ve experienced with the order process. When checking out, two factors govern how soon you’ll receive your order. These factors are the availability period of an item and the shipping method selected. The availability period is set and cannot be changed by us or our customers. However, the shipping method is under your control. Please be advised that orders placed after 11 a.m. EST begin processing the next business day. This means your order placed on 4/7/2017 5:14:39 PM EST was not processed until that Monday.

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.