Stores > Knetbooks.com

• Knetbooks.com

• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10

2016-12-04

good quality used books

"quick shipping and solid book quality"

“Good morning,

Thanks for the love! I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with a little gift to use on your future order.

2016-12-03

No show

"Did not receive books after taking my money"

“Good morning,

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I have investigated the matter and have emailed you with more information to the address you provided on file.

2016-12-03

"I have not received my book yet!!! My class will be half over by the time it gets here. I paid for 1-5 day shipping and have yet to receive anything"

“Good morning,

I apologize for the delay in the arrival of your order. I can understand how any delays can be frustrating. I have emailed you with more information at the email address registered on file.

2016-12-02

"I still haven't received my book"

“Good morning,

I apologize for the delay in your orders arrival. Most of our orders are shipped within 1-2 business days from the order date, but due to holiday closures your order was processed later than normally intended. I have emailed you with more information about your order in the hopes we can resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Service satisfied!

"Was very happy with the availability of the book and the rental price. I know it's a used book but the only thing that I would suggest is maybe straightening up the pages. The book looks like it was crammed to the bottom of someone loaded down book bag"

Love Knetbooks!

" I use them all the time when I take a class. Are usually have no problems getting the books in a timely manner. They are my number one source for locating books that I need to buy or rent.
If I have any trouble, the customer service team is outstanding at getting the problem taken care of quickly.

2016-12-01

"I haven't received my book yet, so shipping is taking a very long time which is disappointing because my rental is due from the day I ordered it. "

“Good morning,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in your orders arrival. I understand you may be frustrated. I have emailed you with an update about this order to the email address on file.

2016-11-29

Still no book!!

"I paid extra money and am still waiting for my book. I've never had problems before with books from here that's why I continue to get them from here. "

Rep reply posted Dec-01-2016

“Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear that your item did not arrive swiftly. We try our best to ensure all of our items are shipped and delivered in a timely manner, but delays can occur. I have investigated the issue further and emailed you at the address on file with an update about your order.

2016-11-28

Slow delivery

"Shipped on 21st and still have not recieved the book"

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry that book did not arrive within the anticipated time frame. We work to ship items as quickly as we can, but occasionally delays can occur. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. I have emailed you at the address on file with more information about your order.

2016-11-28

Awesome

"Ordering was easy & the book was delivered in a VERY timely manner. I will definitely use again"

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2016

2016-11-27

books late

"unfair we have a deadline to turn in yet they take all their sweat time to mail.....i ordered my books about 2 weeks out and haven't received them...and my graduate classes start tomorrow!!! "

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

“Good afternoon,

I am sorry to hear that your items have not yet arrived. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I have emailed the address on file with more information about this order and your concern.

2016-11-26

Waiting

"I was waiting for my book, but when i got it it was what i was looking for and was very helpful."

Rep reply posted Nov-28-2016

2016-10-14

The worst company ever!

"I'm really disappointed with this unprofessional, rude and garbage company. They literally stole my money by saying that I returned the book in poor condition when I didn't even opened the package and returned the same day I got it. They refused to reimburse me the money and didn't even bother notifying me about that. PLEASE PLEASE don't make the same mistake I made and rent/buy anything for them."

This review was modified by Naji on October 14 2016 09:32:28 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-23-2016

“Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear that your customer service experience was unsatisfactory. I have emailed you about the issue to discuss the matter in further detail.

Knetbooks Customer service”

2016-08-29

Never again

"I ORDERED 1 textbook for my psychology class in this website because it said the delivery would be from 3-5 bussiness days it has been 1 week and a half i just called and they told me the book just has been shipped and it will take 5 days to arrive!!! I order my other 2 books in another website and i got them on the same week! And when i called the woman was really rude u cant believe it!"

Rep reply posted Aug-30-2016

“Good morning,

I am sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. I have sent an email to the address on file with an update regarding your order.

Knetbooks.com

2016-08-23

DON'T USE KNETBOOKS!!

"I should have listened to the other reviewers about how bad knetbooks was, and I'm sorry I didn't. So heed the warning people. This place is a rip off. They send you the book with NO return label, then when you return it to the place that sent it from they say, "o, no we never received it….. you sent it to the publisher - not knetbooks." Well if they had sent a return label or even a NOTE OF WHERE TO RETURN THE BOOK TO, then they would have received it.

What a scam! I'm thinking about a class action lawsuit agains this co. Let me know if you are interested!! What a scam!!

This review was modified by notoknetbooks on August 23 2016 12:13:29 PM
Rep reply posted Aug-24-2016

Knetbooks.com

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,455 merchant members.