• Address: Lexington, Kentucky
    • Contact: eservice@knetbooks.com
    • Phone: Customer Service: 1-866-8
    • Customer Support: 1-866-870-9186
    • Business Hours: Ordering through www.Knetbooks.com is available 24/7. Customer Service by telephone: Monday through

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.30/10 6.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.33/10 6.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.08/10 5.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.40/10 4.40/10

"Ordered express ship to receive with 3 business days. Seller marked item to be shipped standard shipping and had not shipped after 2 days. Obvious that item would not be received within the promised 3 business days and sale was cancelled. Seller refused refund and stated item was shipped, however seller could not provide a tracking number. Sellers site specifically states tracking number will be provided and buyer will be emailed when shipped, I have received neither."

modified review Rep reply posted Aug-27-2014

“Hi Destiny,

I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you. Our records indicate that your order was placed on 08/23/2014. Your order has a processing time of usually ships in 24 hours. Your order began processing on 08/25/2014, which was on Monday, because our orders do not process over the weekend. Your order was shipped on 08/25/2014 via the method of shipping that was selected when the order place, which was the United States Postal Service. An email was sent on 08/25/2014 confirming the shipment of your order and providing the USPS tracking number. According to USPS tracking number 92419901296026581127525349 on August 27, 2014 your package arrived in Cincinnati, OH and your package is currently in route to you. We have applied $15.00 of in store credit to your knetbooks.com account that can be used towards expedited shipping on future orders. We hope that you give us another chance to be your textbook provider.

Customer service representative

Knetbooks.com”

"I rented 3 books from Knetbooks. 2 of the books arrived within 3 days, the third came a few days later from another source. The first 2 books are in excellent condition. The third book looks to be brand new! Knetbooks had the best prices I could find online, beat my college bookstore by alot. I would recommend Knetbooks."

"I absolutely love Knetbooks.com. and have used them gor 2 semesters!!!! Fast, easy, and cheap. Free shipping both ways AND it is so easy!"

"Easy to find books. Quick checkout and delivery was on time."

"My only issue with Knetbooks.com was the condition of the textbook I received; it is terrible. The book was obviously damaged by water and the bottom right-hand corner pages were all bent. This condition of this textbook is by far the worst that I have ever received. I am surprised the company did not damage it out because it is not suitable for retail not even renting."

“Good Morning!

We apologize that you received your rental in poor condition. I have made a note of this in your Customer Account. If you would like we can send out a replacement if one is available. I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account for this inconvenience.

We appreciate your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"I have had the most terrible experience with knet books I placed and order on Aug. 5 2014 because i wanted to make sure that I had them for first day of class on Aug. 20 and it said it was fast shipping and hand. on the Mngt and Event planning book ....i never received it. I received all my books ....2 weeks after (I started to severely panic because I have a full time job and have 2 kids a small business and am going back to school and did not have time for this to happen to me. I finally just recieved a package that read e campus and a ups man gave it to us by hand and I told him there is nothing in here this because he handed me an empty envelope. I called you guys imediatly and you did not want to do nothing in this matter all I got from the rep was that my order (the original one) was that is was shipped back and forth to kansas city , omaha back and forth thats why it took so long, I had to beg her to do something because I was going to be starting class in 2 days and needed it so I told her to ask if you could over night it and she had to ask a supervisor and was not very happy about doing that for me. she just said she was going to do that for me and to send you pictures of the empty package so I did. The next day (Aug. 19) I received an email saying that the book was out of stock and they were going to refund the 47 back to me. After returning these books I did received and rented from you I will never use this service again!!!!!! Very disappointed with the lack of service, shipping..EVERYTHING. Not professional at all."

“Good Morning Ivonet!

We apologize for the inconvenience. As we no longer had this item in stock, your refund was issued on 08/21. Please allow your bank 3-5 business days to process the funds. I have applied $15 of in store credit to your account that can be used at anytime and does not expire.

We appreciate your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"The book we rented was perfect and the shipping was fast. Thanks for being a great business...we will rent from you in the future. "

"I found Knetbooks easy and fast service amazing. The last thing I need in my life is more choas when trying to find a budget freindly book rental site. This company is awesome and so have been my experiences with my book orders."

"I love this site. Have been getting books here for my college kids for a few years. They almost always have the best prices (yep, I love 'em, but I still check around!). They are easily accessible by phone is necessary. The orders come in good time. And they keep in touch with their customers during the shipping process. The return process is very easy for the scattered end-of-the-semester student mind. All I say is "keep the box"! "

"Shipped fast and got the product I ordered in great condition although it was used."

"Exactly the same product I was looking for. Really fast shipping and at a great price. Love having the option to rent instead of buy!"

"I have faithfully used another rental company to rent my textbooks for undergrad and thought I would give Knetbooks a shot for grad school since their prices were a little cheaper. Placed my first order with Knetbooks and funds were immediately deducted from the debit card used with no problem. I get an email the next day advising my order had been cancelled due to "irregularities with my payment information"....HUH?? But the funds were deducted?? So I email Knetbooks and all they can tell me is to check with my bank. I call the bank, the bank tells me there is NOTHING wrong with the transaction, and provide me with their approval code. I then email Knetbooks a second time asking for direction on what I need to do to reinstate my order as there’s nothing wrong with my payment method PER THE BANK and I'm told to either call Customer Service or go online to place a new order. Really???? Only for it to be cancelled again since you wouldn’t tell me why you cancelled the first order?? No help at all. I will not be using Knetbooks and I will tell all my friends and family who I referred to them to go back to the previous rental company I’ve used as this was a complete waste of my time. "

“Good Morning Ametria!

Our records indicate that your order was cancelled because our internal system recognized some irregularities in the order information you provided. We value our customers and strive to protect their security, our system has cancelled this order to protect your credit card information from potential fraudulent activity. If any funds were debited for this order, they will be refunded to you within a few business days. This was the only order placed.

Thank you for your feedback!

knetbooks.com”

"Keep up the good work, I have ordered with this company several times. And they alwas have what I need."

"Very prompt service. Books exactly as described."

"great to deal with - so easy to mail back"

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.