• Kmart

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

2015-07-29

"After my order was placed, processed, credit card charged, tracking number was generated for the order, I get an email notifying me that it's out of stock? What the actual fuck? And why does the website still say that it's in stock? Then I ask about the time when it will be back in stock, the customer service guy tells me to keep checking the website. Well, if it was working the way it should I would have known that it's out of stock you bellend. So basically, I gave my credit card info away. Shame, I really liked the stuff I ordered. Dont buy from these idiots."

This review was modified by Mario19mtd on July 29 2015 01:31:27 PM

2015-06-21

"NEVER PURCHASE ANY PLANTS OR FLOWERS FROM KMART! Nasty customer service management. Will not take refund or credits if they die. As walmart, home depot, and lowes will gladly refund you or exchange plants for ANY REASON FOR UP TO A YEAR, No wonder KMART claimed bankruptcy too bad they didn't close all stores on Long Island NY. I will never shop there again."

2015-04-17

"I was about to place an online order at kmart.com & it occurred to me to check reviews online before placing my order, so I did, & to my surprise, I've never seen a store have soooo many negative reviews at sooo many review sites. Wow! I liked Kmart when we had one here in my city, so I thought I'd order from them online, but no way, not with so many negative reviews! I'm so glad I hadn't given them my card number before reading the massive numbers of negative reviews! I don't need that headache. Now I can take my dollars & enjoy them elsewhere, with less worries. Thanks so much for all the reviews ... they do help people make less purchasing mistakes."

2014-12-26

"Had a good day at Kmart shopping sales after Christmas. The Selinsgrove PA store is clean and the staff is generally friendly (there is always one--you know...)."

2014-12-21

"took kmart 8 days t inform me that my order was
not shipped out and had to be cancelled and reordered.3 days before christmas. never shopping at kmart.com
again. my lil girl gone be disappointed."

2014-12-17

"Well apparently you can't depend on kmart to be costumer friendly!! We bought an item for our son for Christmas, it was delivered today and was the wrong item.we called customer service and were told we had to be charged for the item again and they would mail a return shipping label and once the item was received at the warehouse AND the correct item was in stock they would refund the second purchase and send the CORRECT item!! And Christmas is only 8 days away!! :( what customer service they have! Never Never buying from Kmart again! Spread the word about this horrible company and their procedures for their "valuable customers" as they say! Oh and to top it off they kept calling my wife justin when her name is Justine over 10 times!! Seriously!!!! "

This review was modified by jacksonsdaddy32712 on December 17 2014 06:32:34 PM

2014-12-12

"So I thought when you put something in layaway (even online) it is supposed to be reserved for you! So not the case with Kmart.com. I ordered an Elsa doll for Makenna and yesterday I received an email saying that it was out of stock and was cancelled on the 4th of December even after I paid it off completely before the due date!!! It took them 7 days to notify me of this ! I am so irritated right now!!! I am never shopping Kmart.com again. This is utterly ridiculous!!! What was the point of putting it in layaway if they were going to take it away from you??"

This review was modified by JennuMoody1229 on December 12 2014 05:56:19 AM

2014-12-02

"I had a simple question, asking if they had a product in the store. So I called them and was teansfered to 3 different people, after being on hold for 15 minutes. The third person put me on hold (yet again), I sat on hold for another 5 minutes before I hung up. I called back and asked to speak with a manager and was put on hold for another 10 minutes before I hung up and called back. I finally got trasfered to a manager who never once apologized and ended up putting me on hold for another 5 minutes to find out that they didn't have the product I wanted... The most horrible customer service I have ever gotten!! I will never ever give them my business!"

2014-12-01

"I ordered two comforters for my twins birthday, I looked today at the status of my order and one of the comforters was cancelled!! I never received a cancellation email. I called and was told it was out of stock, if I had known that I would not of tried to buy it!!!! Now I'm out a gift for my kid who's b-day is this Friday, the money will not be returned for 3-5 business days( money I purposley set aside for her gift) . I'm really upset as I do ALOT of business with them, I even ignored all the bad reviews about Kmart due to the great business that I have had until now!!! This wouldn't be so upsetting if it wasn't my kids birthday , one of the comforters shoud be here today but now my poor girl is out a gift until I get my money back . I have even emailed Kmart ,after a call ofcourse, No response as of yet but I'm not to confident and they let me down on a very important order with the lack of communication and updating on their site !!!!"

This review was modified by Nikylynn on December 01 2014 10:54:46 AM

2014-11-08

"Steals your money. Doesn't refund for orders not received. You will have to file a charge back to get your money back. Incompetent customer service that do not have basic arithmetic skills and do not consider sales tax as money that should be refunded.

I can't believe they're still in business."

2014-11-05

"Ordered a kitchen cart, never got it and was asked to wait 8-10 days for a trace and promised a refund. Then asked 3-5 day for investigation team and will get a refund no question, then 5-7 days more for them to work things out. Then they asked for another 8-10 days for trace to complete. After all this, they said the first trace show item was delivered to me which I rechecked tracking and it shows still missing. Then they said they wont refund if second trace say the same thing, which they lied again. Then they asked for another 2 weeks wait for the second trace.

Originally I placed 2 orders for 2 kitchen carts. Both were delivered to the wrong locations. The first one the residents was honest and came knocking out doors, lent us his dolly and help moved it back already damaged. It had to be returned. They wanted me to carry the 102+lbs box to a UPS location. I told them I weight 85lbs, no way I can do that. After much time, they had the UPS came and pick that one up.

The second one, no one came knocking on our door. Now after many lies, both email and online chat, and by many reps (different names) they wont refund or provide where item is. Also lied even though there is still the tracking.

Bottom line: DO NO BUY FROM THEM!"

This review was modified by swan20 on November 05 2014 06:21:37 PM

2013-12-14

"Considering that the whole reason I ordered was for the buy one get one on sleepwear and 3 out of my 4 were cancelled, not a happy customer. Kmart could have made it better by issuing a rain check, but was told no. Was also told that I could not cancel the other nightgown on my order w/o cancelling the whole order. So now I am stuck paying a nightgown w/o getting anything else. So three items cancelled and you want to refund me 13 dollars and no rain check. With this type of customer service I will never shop here again."

This review was modified by SheenaSouth on December 14 2013 03:40:50 PM

2013-12-14

"DO NOT BUY FROM KMART ONLINE!! Huge waste of time. The entire reason why I purchased online was to save time. Instead of saving time they wasted 3 times more of my time than if I would have just gone to the store. I ordered 4 pajama sets, they were buy one get one free. Three were one style and the forth was another. Three were scheduled for pick up at one store and the forth at a different store. I received an email that the 3 were ready for pick up but the forth had been canceled. I called the customer service number, waiting 10 minutes to get someone on the line. Then her response to the situation was I apologize but there is nothing we can do the order has been placed, so the 4th pair you simply will not get even though you paid for it.I said I wanted to speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold for 25 minutes then hung up. I called back got put on hold for 15 minutes then got hung up on again.You can imagine how mad I am by this point. When I finally got threw to someone, she told me none of the stores had any type of short sleeve pajamas except one that was very far away. She said she could charge my card for a pajama set and shipping and then credit it and I would see the credit in a week. At this point I do not trust anything they say to me. Right before I agree to do it she says they found the pajama set I want at the location I want. So I said then why was my order canceled. This was a huge waste of time for nothing. I am still on the phone because she states she is not sure how to work out the order because it had been canceled. It has now been 2 1/2 hours and I am still on the phone. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT KMART AGAIN, AND I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT EITHER!!!"

This review was modified by eric0732 on December 14 2013 09:13:14 AM

2013-12-09

"Do not buy from Kmart online! I bought three items for Christmas gifts from them, the first one that came was not the item I ordered at all, the second was but was not the style I ordered, the third never came! I'm still trying to get everything situated for them to find the item or replace it. The first item I had returned to the store 4 days ago and still have not returned my refund! I will never order fromthem again!"

This review was modified by lira2010 on December 09 2013 01:50:02 PM

2013-12-03

"I placed an order online for in store pick up, for three small items. It has been over an hour now since I have received an email that the items were ready for pick up. The store is now closed and I have to wait until tomorrow to pick them up. Other places I have received an email within minutes that my items were ready. Not happy about this, and will not do an in-store pick up again."

This review was modified by shopper631 on December 03 2013 06:49:49 PM

Share Kmart's store rating

Kmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kmart is not a merchant member
Kmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!