• Kitchen Niche

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"Have been trying for a week to get a response from this company as to the status of my order that i placed almost a month ago. It was placed 2/14/15 and here it is 3/11. I sent an email 5 days ago and left a voicemail 2 days ago, neither getting a response. I have tried numerous times to reach someone on the phone, but only get voicemail saying all of their representatives are busy. I am now questioning if its a company that has any representatives at all, or if its just a facade of a company that their first line of business is scamming customers. Will take some of the advice of other reviewers below, file a fraud alert on the charge with my credit card company and with BBB and the Canadian equivalent that a reviewer left if i do not hear from the company and get a shipping confirmation by the close of business this Friday."

modified review This review was modified by rKatuna on March 11 2015 01:44:42 PM

"the pakage was professionally packed.

modified review This review was modified by yingc2011 on February 02 2015 08:00:25 PM

"Do not buy from Kitchen Niche unless you don't care when you receive it. They don't answer telephone calls or e-mails. They send you a purchase confirmation and ship date BUT the ship date is not correct in the e-mail you receive. Waste of time and money even if you get a good price. Very poor service for products you can buy everywhere.

Finally received my order 16 days after I placed it. Don't need it anymore; bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

"Ordered a Le Creuset French Oven and Tea over the holidays. Delivery took a little while as they were out of stock, but the item arrived and is beautiful. Shipping notifications through Canada Post made it easy to track the progress. Great price and very happy with my order"

modified review This review was modified by EllaJane on January 20 2015 05:59:04 PM

"I am very happy with Kitchen Niche, from whom I ordered 12 boxes of Canadian Ice Wine Tea. The website is very easy to navigate. The order was rapidly processed and shipped out. I received the package within 3 days in perfect condition."

"I Placed an Order Sept 5
I finally got my mugs they look good.
I might order again.

modified review This review was modified by j_rapoport on October 07 2014 11:09:02 AM

"After my order with Kitchen Niche a see the bad reviews on this site and I said to my wife ''Oh no I think I a make a mistake these time''. I write to Kitchen Niche and I receive prompt answer. Hopefully I don't make a mistake and i received my order promptly and in very good condition and very well pack with Canada post sticker Fragile on the box. For sure with the great selection and quality of products I will buy again at KitchenNiche.ca. My order take 3 weeks to arrive but it's normal I'm in Montreal ans also I ordered a special products. Thank you !"

"I happened to see the many negative reviews on this website just after placing my first order with Kitchen Niche, so I was very concerned about their reliability. However, my order (a Fox Run fruit flan pan) arrived promptly today, as promised within 5-10 business days after I placed my order. I am pleased with their service, have no complaints, and would do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by 416Baker on August 13 2014 11:03:45 AM

"WARNING: Ordered from Kitchen Niche and NEVER received product. No reply to calls or emails. Paid 150.00 for a pan that has not been delivered. Based on zero reply I can only assume they intend to keep my money so that amounts to THEFT which will be reported."

modified review This review was modified by saganski on July 29 2014 04:56:38 PM

"I placed an order for a specific grater and I was sent a different one... I contacted Kitchenniche and they told me that the grater that I had ordered and the one I had received were exactly the same one! Which was clearly not the case. Meanwhile they had removed the one that I had ordered from their website... Not a trustworthy company and I will definetely not order from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by joy1979 on July 24 2014 02:01:29 AM

"Items never received. Company promised to reship. Items again never received. Reached out to company again, and no return response. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company."

"Do not order anything from Kitchen Niche. I did and never received the item or been refunded. They don't return calls or emails. If you become a victim or are a victim of them make a complaint with the IC3. Internet Crime Complaint Center online. You can fill out the complaint on their website."

modified review This review was modified by sail1 on July 16 2014 08:23:46 AM

"Never order from this company. This is outrageous. we had to mail to find out why our order hadn't shipped and yet they received full payment. There were items not in stock. So we received a partial order and are still awaiting the salt/pepper mill. We emailed them June 21st to find out where the rest of the order is no response and to cancel the balance and refund our money. They didn't respond yet and so we emailed and told them we are reporting them to the bbb. Never order from them they don't have items in stock their website should say this. They are so dishonest that they charge you and then you never get your full order.

Update July 22, 2014 - after this initial review I threatened to report the company and they contacted me right away, and apologized and they kept in contact with me after and I received the outstanding yesterday. Very satisifed. I wont order from them in future, but am satisfied that I received my item.

modified review This review was modified by mcdkk on July 23 2014 05:33:30 AM

"Stay away...this company is not customer service oriented at all...they never answer their phone or emails...Do not buy anything from them...They take your money and you don't receive your products.."

modified review This review was modified by jenpen7 on June 13 2014 12:11:50 PM

"Do not buy anything from this company! Months of waiting for a product; never received. Emails never returned. It seems like, based on other reviews, that it is simply a poorly run company, not a complete scam."

Share Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca's store rating

Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kitchen Niche   / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member
Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!