• Kitchen Niche

Product & services pricing Rating 5.42/10 5.42/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.57/10 3.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

"Got my stuff 3 days after I ordered and well before the wedding I needed it for. Thank you Kitchen Niche!!"

This review was modified by Barristo777 on July 03 2015 08:50:26 PM

"I bough a meat slicer for my girlfriend, but after 1 hours did not receive any transactions confirmation (even if my paypal have been charge). So I try looking for review and found this website. I was really disapointed that a lot of peaple seemed to have a lot a problem with them.

I decided to call paypal that could not do anything, I had to wait 7 day. So I emailed Roman (found his address in the paypal email) to ask him if my 2 items were in stock (also bought a replacement cutting plate) and specified that I needed everything before may 8. I also ask him to cancel my order if anything was not in stock.

He responded me the same day (but I did email him back after that and he never emailed me back...) that my items were in stock and that I will get them before may 8.

So, I was a little ancious until I saw that my item were mark as shipped on his website.

And, wow, I got everything today (may 7). It may not respond to phone and email but it seem to be legit.

The next time I will email him before buying, just to be sure he got everything in stock.

This review was modified by blacketik on May 07 2015 11:36:34 AM

"This was the worst internet experience I have ever had and I order everything off the internet, Kitchen niche is a joke! After 2 weeks of no shipping notice I contacted them by phone twice no response, not until I opened a claim with pay pal did I get a response at all then the lies and stories never ended when I asked why I never received tracking for the item they supposedly shipped I was told it was coming from Canada so no shipping info. never received anything from them and only got a refund because I opened a claim with pay pal, Total nightmare dealing with this co.!!!!!!!!!"

"Terrible company. I put my order a month ago and it is still not shipped. No way to speak to customer service: they use answering machine and promise to call you back that never happens. They answer to emails after several (!!!) business days with no information about when the order is going to be shipped. Terrible user experience. It's better not to buy anything from this company."

"Have been trying for a week to get a response from this company as to the status of my order that i placed almost a month ago. It was placed 2/14/15 and here it is 3/11. I sent an email 5 days ago and left a voicemail 2 days ago, neither getting a response. I have tried numerous times to reach someone on the phone, but only get voicemail saying all of their representatives are busy. I am now questioning if its a company that has any representatives at all, or if its just a facade of a company that their first line of business is scamming customers. Will take some of the advice of other reviewers below, file a fraud alert on the charge with my credit card company and with BBB and the Canadian equivalent that a reviewer left if i do not hear from the company and get a shipping confirmation by the close of business this Friday."

This review was modified by rKatuna on March 11 2015 01:44:42 PM

"the pakage was professionally packed.

This review was modified by yingc2011 on February 02 2015 08:00:25 PM

"Do not buy from Kitchen Niche unless you don't care when you receive it. They don't answer telephone calls or e-mails. They send you a purchase confirmation and ship date BUT the ship date is not correct in the e-mail you receive. Waste of time and money even if you get a good price. Very poor service for products you can buy everywhere.

Finally received my order 16 days after I placed it. Don't need it anymore; bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

"Ordered a Le Creuset French Oven and Tea over the holidays. Delivery took a little while as they were out of stock, but the item arrived and is beautiful. Shipping notifications through Canada Post made it easy to track the progress. Great price and very happy with my order"

This review was modified by EllaJane on January 20 2015 05:59:04 PM

"I am very happy with Kitchen Niche, from whom I ordered 12 boxes of Canadian Ice Wine Tea. The website is very easy to navigate. The order was rapidly processed and shipped out. I received the package within 3 days in perfect condition."

"I Placed an Order Sept 5
I finally got my mugs they look good.
I might order again.

This review was modified by j_rapoport on October 07 2014 11:09:02 AM

"After my order with Kitchen Niche a see the bad reviews on this site and I said to my wife ''Oh no I think I a make a mistake these time''. I write to Kitchen Niche and I receive prompt answer. Hopefully I don't make a mistake and i received my order promptly and in very good condition and very well pack with Canada post sticker Fragile on the box. For sure with the great selection and quality of products I will buy again at KitchenNiche.ca. My order take 3 weeks to arrive but it's normal I'm in Montreal ans also I ordered a special products. Thank you !"

"I happened to see the many negative reviews on this website just after placing my first order with Kitchen Niche, so I was very concerned about their reliability. However, my order (a Fox Run fruit flan pan) arrived promptly today, as promised within 5-10 business days after I placed my order. I am pleased with their service, have no complaints, and would do business with them again."

This review was modified by 416Baker on August 13 2014 11:03:45 AM

"WARNING: Ordered from Kitchen Niche and NEVER received product. No reply to calls or emails. Paid 150.00 for a pan that has not been delivered. Based on zero reply I can only assume they intend to keep my money so that amounts to THEFT which will be reported."

This review was modified by saganski on July 29 2014 04:56:38 PM

"I placed an order for a specific grater and I was sent a different one... I contacted Kitchenniche and they told me that the grater that I had ordered and the one I had received were exactly the same one! Which was clearly not the case. Meanwhile they had removed the one that I had ordered from their website... Not a trustworthy company and I will definetely not order from them again. "

This review was modified by joy1979 on July 24 2014 02:01:29 AM

"Items never received. Company promised to reship. Items again never received. Reached out to company again, and no return response. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company."

Share Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca's store rating

Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kitchen Niche   / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member
Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!