Stores > Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca

• Kitchen Niche

2016-09-21

Avoid

"Ordered Popsicle molds over six weeks ago. Took my money, never delivered. "

This review was modified by Lisajackson500 on September 21 2016 08:02:17 AM

2016-04-10

Awesome Service!

"This is my second order with kitchen niche and it's the second time they wowed me with great service and incredible fast delivery. Will be back soon!"

This review was modified by stevegomez83 on April 10 2016 09:51:55 AM

2016-03-28

Order NEVER Delivered

"I am in NY. I ordered 3 small items. My Amex card was billed but I never received my order. No one answers the phone, no one answers emails. They must be a SCAM. I urge you to AVOID this company."

This review was modified by PVLinton on March 28 2016 08:13:35 AM

2016-02-25

My order was NEVER DELIVERED

"I'm an international customer and ordered an aebleskiver pan in april 2015. After the expected delivery date was due, I contacted them many times, but there was no response. I paid an expensive shipping, almost as much as the item itself. They never provided a tracking number. This site is a joke. I lost all my money because there was no more time to cancel after such long international shipping . Very very disappointed!"

This review was modified by Renata61 on February 25 2016 01:12:38 PM

2015-12-18

"I ordered a bar tools set to compliment some bar tools my husband already has. What I received was a substituted bar set, not the set I ordered. The set I ordered isn't even on their site anymore. The description on the site of the one they sent even says it comes in a "beautiful gift box". Mine came in plain white boxes and some pieces were only in bubble wrap. It's a joke. I have been calling non stop and have emailed several times and NO RESPONSE in 3 days. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. I've contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge while I wait for them to contact me for the return."

2015-11-17

"I ordered a crepe pan wich was obviously used. It was all scratched. I phoned Kitchen Niche in many occasions, but they never replied. I wrote many times, as well. It took a very long time before they replied. They asked me a picture. They replied that the item was probably damaged during the transport and they never replied to my multiple emails for replacement of the item. The item arrived very well packaged. No damage in transport. It is rather a damaged/used item, like a demo, that they sold for a used one.

The day I wrote this review (as this is part 2) They contacted me and sent a brand new pan crepe express + gift. The item I had received in the first place was issued from France, while the second one was issued from their Canadian depot. Although it took many weeks before they finally follow up, I am satisfied with the outcome.

This review was modified by biodiversity15 on November 30 2015 09:56:32 PM

2015-09-02

"I placed an online order on August 5th, received a confirmation email that my order was received, and that it was in processing and packaging on the 9th. Today is September 2nd, and although I have emailed twice and called three times and left messages, I have not had any response. I ordered the products so that I could have them for a company event on September 12th, but it is looking like I will not be getting them in time."

This review was modified by LindsayNiemi on September 02 2015 09:01:03 AM

2015-07-03

"Got my stuff 3 days after I ordered and well before the wedding I needed it for. Thank you Kitchen Niche!!"

This review was modified by Barristo777 on July 03 2015 08:50:26 PM

2015-05-07

"I bough a meat slicer for my girlfriend, but after 1 hours did not receive any transactions confirmation (even if my paypal have been charge). So I try looking for review and found this website. I was really disapointed that a lot of peaple seemed to have a lot a problem with them.

I decided to call paypal that could not do anything, I had to wait 7 day. So I emailed Roman (found his address in the paypal email) to ask him if my 2 items were in stock (also bought a replacement cutting plate) and specified that I needed everything before may 8. I also ask him to cancel my order if anything was not in stock.

He responded me the same day (but I did email him back after that and he never emailed me back...) that my items were in stock and that I will get them before may 8.

So, I was a little ancious until I saw that my item were mark as shipped on his website.

And, wow, I got everything today (may 7). It may not respond to phone and email but it seem to be legit.

The next time I will email him before buying, just to be sure he got everything in stock.

This review was modified by blacketik on May 07 2015 11:36:34 AM

2015-04-25

"This was the worst internet experience I have ever had and I order everything off the internet, Kitchen niche is a joke! After 2 weeks of no shipping notice I contacted them by phone twice no response, not until I opened a claim with pay pal did I get a response at all then the lies and stories never ended when I asked why I never received tracking for the item they supposedly shipped I was told it was coming from Canada so no shipping info. never received anything from them and only got a refund because I opened a claim with pay pal, Total nightmare dealing with this co.!!!!!!!!!"

2015-04-02

"Terrible company. I put my order a month ago and it is still not shipped. No way to speak to customer service: they use answering machine and promise to call you back that never happens. They answer to emails after several (!!!) business days with no information about when the order is going to be shipped. Terrible user experience. It's better not to buy anything from this company."

2015-03-11

"Have been trying for a week to get a response from this company as to the status of my order that i placed almost a month ago. It was placed 2/14/15 and here it is 3/11. I sent an email 5 days ago and left a voicemail 2 days ago, neither getting a response. I have tried numerous times to reach someone on the phone, but only get voicemail saying all of their representatives are busy. I am now questioning if its a company that has any representatives at all, or if its just a facade of a company that their first line of business is scamming customers. Will take some of the advice of other reviewers below, file a fraud alert on the charge with my credit card company and with BBB and the Canadian equivalent that a reviewer left if i do not hear from the company and get a shipping confirmation by the close of business this Friday."

This review was modified by rKatuna on March 11 2015 01:44:42 PM

2015-02-02

"the pakage was professionally packed.

This review was modified by yingc2011 on February 02 2015 08:00:25 PM

2015-01-26

"Do not buy from Kitchen Niche unless you don't care when you receive it. They don't answer telephone calls or e-mails. They send you a purchase confirmation and ship date BUT the ship date is not correct in the e-mail you receive. Waste of time and money even if you get a good price. Very poor service for products you can buy everywhere.

Finally received my order 16 days after I placed it. Don't need it anymore; bought at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

2015-01-20

"Ordered a Le Creuset French Oven and Tea over the holidays. Delivery took a little while as they were out of stock, but the item arrived and is beautiful. Shipping notifications through Canada Post made it easy to track the progress. Great price and very happy with my order"

This review was modified by EllaJane on January 20 2015 05:59:04 PM

Share Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca's store rating

Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kitchen Niche   / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member
Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!