• Rating 4.00/10 28 reviews

Kitchen Niche   / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member
    Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca contact information

"I ordered some raclette grills as Christmas presents and although I selected free shipping, I received my order 3 days later! The gift wrapping was done very nicely as well. Overall I am very satisfied."

"STAY AWAY! I ordered a few replacement French press glasses over a month ago which never arrived. No response to several e-mails or a voice-mail I left (no answer when I called during business hours).

Luckily my credit card has initiated a dispute with this vendor so I'm being credited the amount until it's resolved.

UPDATE -- The day I posted this review (and contacted my credit card) I received an apologetic e-mail from the business with some weak excuse. So guess they it's not a total scam, just a badly run business.

modified review This review was modified by rmbharat on September 01 2013 06:29:21 PM

"Received my order 2 days early and the package was professionally packed and I couldn't be happier with the service of Kitchen Niche! I will be back!"

modified review This review was modified by lizscuderi on August 05 2013 05:00:38 PM

"These crooks never sent my order.They don't answer phones and don't respond to e-mails.PayPal dispute started."

modified review This review was modified by moparsforlife on August 02 2013 02:26:38 PM

"I ordered a teapot on June 20th. I am STILL WAITING FOR IT. I contacted them about its whereabouts July 3rd and they said they would mail another one out right away. It is now the 11th of July. THEY ARE LIARS. I live in Calgary and I know for a fact that it does NOT take three weeks to ship a teapot. If I could give them a MINUS ten rating I would."

modified review This review was modified by judithincalgary on July 11 2013 11:06:09 AM

"They had the best price on a raclette I was looking for and offered free shipping. I received my raclette 5 days after I placed my order and am very happy with their service. Keep it up!"

modified review This review was modified by hlwebster on June 01 2013 05:27:22 PM

"Loved the fact that they shipped my order the same day I placed it and 3 days later, I already have received my order. I ordered by phone and talked to Roman who was very helpful. Will shop here again!"

modified review This review was modified by sabmiller on May 10 2013 09:06:12 PM

"Shocking. Deceptive. Fraudulent.

Paid for our order $64.43 + USA - Canada bank charges $1.93 on 8 March 2013, and I've still not yet received the goods. They are almost impossible to contact: we've had 1 email which said the goods were sent 6 weeks ago, so I asked for a Tracking number, and proof of delivery: the goods were never received. They failed to reply to that request for proof of delivery. The fact is, the goods were never delivered.

If you try to call them, it's a Voicemail only, and they do not reply to messages left.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY $, DO NOT BUY FROM KitchenNiche.

Until - if ever, now 2 months on - we get our ordered goods, or $ money refunded, we regard Kitchen Niche as FRAUDSTERS.

modified review This review was modified by FWB1 on May 01 2013 02:09:46 AM

"I recently ordered an item from the Kitchen Niche and was so pleased when the item arrived less than a week later. Thank you for your quick response. It is exactly what I wanted and arrived with enough time for me to practise cooking before the big day. Thanks Marie in Wpg"

"Kitchen Niche was amazing. They really care about their customers and put them first. It is good to see a company like this! I will definitely be using them again! And I recommend them to anyone in need of kitchen supplies!"

"I had a similar experience to many reviewers. I thought I would take a chance with kitchenniche.

My credit card was charged right away but when I didn't receive shipping notification after ten days, I emailed the company to see what was wrong. I emailed again, and again, and called. The answering machine at the 1-800 number stated that they were moving, and the local number in British Columbia was disconnected. After no response to any of my emails for several days, I contacted VISA to start a dispute about the charges.

I emailed kitchenniche to tell them about the dispute, and within hours, they emailed me to tell me that it would be shipped in a few days. I emailed back to tell them to let me know when it was shipped. It finally arrived more than a week later. It took almost a month to get here.

In short, do not use kitchenniche. The hassle was not worth the five to ten dollars I saved on the sale.

"Unless you are hoping for a nostalgic review of Internet subterfuge or underhanded dealing I would avoid this lot at all cost.

After three attempts to cancel the order, ignored emails, an unanswered call (during business hours) and what was obviously 'incorrect' information in replies over the better part of a month I started to doubt their integrity. They have been unable to fill an order, placed because it was in stock, and now, weeks later, they are showing it is going for packing and shipping. Of course it is... and coincidentally immediately after another cancellation request yesterday on another past deadline.(Update - They finally agreed to cancel the order but the full charge remains on Visa. Oh, they seem a crafty lot - surely this can't all be incompetence - and unbelievable time wasters. Visa will fix it but I will waste time working around Kitchen Niche rather than with them.) I am glad I tested them with a small item rather than getting in a squabble over something substantial.

With so many good, honest kitchen supply companies available I will be avoiding this one and recommend the same for others.

modified review This review was modified by jimwbrennan on July 12 2012 05:48:07 AM

"Ordered on 4/2 money taken out 4/4 it's now 4/17no product and no reply to phone calls and emails never order again from this place and I hop no one else will never got a invoice should have been a red flag then I will probably kiss my money goodbye never order anything from Canada also"

"BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!ordered my items(six) almost 2 months ago and my credit was charged the day I placed th eorder and I have not received any of my items. They have told me thye got lost in the mail, thye have sent them etc etc. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!"

"I ordered 2 items from Kitchenniche.ca and paid for express shipping (3-6 days shipping). I called the toll free line several times and no one answers (get the usual we are busy), but after I leave a message I get an email saying that tried to call but could not get through. They apologize saying that they have contacted Canada Post and that they will reship but the item is now back ordered. This is the same story as most of the posts I had read so I emailed them asking to cancel the order and refund my purchase. After not hearing back from them for three days I contacted MasterCard and dispute the charge. I am hoping MasterCard can resolve this for me. Stay Away, not worth the head ache of dealing with them."