Product & services pricing Rating 2.92/10 2.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10

"I happened to see the many negative reviews on this website just after placing my first order with Kitchen Niche, so I was very concerned about their reliability. However, my order (a Fox Run fruit flan pan) arrived promptly today, as promised within 5-10 business days after I placed my order. I am pleased with their service, have no complaints, and would do business with them again."

modified review This review was modified by 416Baker on August 13 2014 11:03:45 AM

"WARNING: Ordered from Kitchen Niche and NEVER received product. No reply to calls or emails. Paid 150.00 for a pan that has not been delivered. Based on zero reply I can only assume they intend to keep my money so that amounts to THEFT which will be reported."

modified review This review was modified by saganski on July 29 2014 04:56:38 PM

"I placed an order for a specific grater and I was sent a different one... I contacted Kitchenniche and they told me that the grater that I had ordered and the one I had received were exactly the same one! Which was clearly not the case. Meanwhile they had removed the one that I had ordered from their website... Not a trustworthy company and I will definetely not order from them again. "

modified review This review was modified by joy1979 on July 24 2014 02:01:29 AM

"Items never received. Company promised to reship. Items again never received. Reached out to company again, and no return response. Had to file a dispute with my credit card company."

"Do not order anything from Kitchen Niche. I did and never received the item or been refunded. They don't return calls or emails. If you become a victim or are a victim of them make a complaint with the IC3. Internet Crime Complaint Center online. You can fill out the complaint on their website."

modified review This review was modified by sail1 on July 16 2014 08:23:46 AM

"Never order from this company. This is outrageous. we had to mail to find out why our order hadn't shipped and yet they received full payment. There were items not in stock. So we received a partial order and are still awaiting the salt/pepper mill. We emailed them June 21st to find out where the rest of the order is no response and to cancel the balance and refund our money. They didn't respond yet and so we emailed and told them we are reporting them to the bbb. Never order from them they don't have items in stock their website should say this. They are so dishonest that they charge you and then you never get your full order.

Update July 22, 2014 - after this initial review I threatened to report the company and they contacted me right away, and apologized and they kept in contact with me after and I received the outstanding yesterday. Very satisifed. I wont order from them in future, but am satisfied that I received my item.

modified review This review was modified by mcdkk on July 23 2014 05:33:30 AM

"Stay away...this company is not customer service oriented at all...they never answer their phone or emails...Do not buy anything from them...They take your money and you don't receive your products.."

modified review This review was modified by jenpen7 on June 13 2014 12:11:50 PM

"Do not buy anything from this company! Months of waiting for a product; never received. Emails never returned. It seems like, based on other reviews, that it is simply a poorly run company, not a complete scam."

"I ordered some raclette grills as Christmas presents and although I selected free shipping, I received my order 3 days later! The gift wrapping was done very nicely as well. Overall I am very satisfied."

"STAY AWAY! I ordered a few replacement French press glasses over a month ago which never arrived. No response to several e-mails or a voice-mail I left (no answer when I called during business hours).

Luckily my credit card has initiated a dispute with this vendor so I'm being credited the amount until it's resolved.

UPDATE -- The day I posted this review (and contacted my credit card) I received an apologetic e-mail from the business with some weak excuse. So guess they it's not a total scam, just a badly run business.

modified review This review was modified by rmbharat on September 01 2013 06:29:21 PM

"Received my order 2 days early and the package was professionally packed and I couldn't be happier with the service of Kitchen Niche! I will be back!"

modified review This review was modified by lizscuderi on August 05 2013 05:00:38 PM

"These crooks never sent my order.They don't answer phones and don't respond to e-mails.PayPal dispute started."

modified review This review was modified by moparsforlife on August 02 2013 02:26:38 PM

"I ordered a teapot on June 20th. I am STILL WAITING FOR IT. I contacted them about its whereabouts July 3rd and they said they would mail another one out right away. It is now the 11th of July. THEY ARE LIARS. I live in Calgary and I know for a fact that it does NOT take three weeks to ship a teapot. If I could give them a MINUS ten rating I would."

modified review This review was modified by judithincalgary on July 11 2013 11:06:09 AM

"They had the best price on a raclette I was looking for and offered free shipping. I received my raclette 5 days after I placed my order and am very happy with their service. Keep it up!"

modified review This review was modified by hlwebster on June 01 2013 05:27:22 PM

"Loved the fact that they shipped my order the same day I placed it and 3 days later, I already have received my order. I ordered by phone and talked to Roman who was very helpful. Will shop here again!"

modified review This review was modified by sabmiller on May 10 2013 09:06:12 PM

Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kitchen Niche   / kitchenniche.ca is not a merchant member
Kitchen Niche / kitchenniche.ca does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!