Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"We have enjoyed shopping at Kitchen Collection at the St. Augustine outlets. However, I strongly suggest caution about your purchases. There is only a 90-day exchange guarantee. If you shop while you are traveling, this is tenatmont to no guarantee. I bought a reversible griddle/grill. When I opened the box at home, I read that this grill was not suggested for glass-top ranges, which is what I have. No where was this written on the outside of the box. Now I am facing a 4-hour drive to exchange it. When I wrote to their customer service department, I received no answer. Buy all the towels and gadgets you like, but be sure they work before you leave home. It is definitely Buyer Beware."

modified review This review was modified by drla on December 08 2014 11:47:09 AM

"There is a Kitchen Collection store at the Viejas Outlet in Alpine, CA and I've never felt more insulted in any store like I felt on this one. I'm Hispanic and just after I enter into the store, the next customer after me, -white- was received with a 'Hi, welcome!", and me, I was totally ignored. After finding the item I was looking for, without anybody offering any help, I went to pay for it; there was another customer paying and I waited for my turn, the other lady, again, white, paid, received her merchandise, she also was offered a coupon for the next time she came to the store and then she left. When it was my turn, with a bad attitude, the clerk took my item from my hands, scratching me with her long nails, she gave me a receipt to sign and she left the bag on the counter without my receipt. I had to ask her if the receipt on the counter was the one for me and she said yes. I did not get a coupon nor a 'thank you for your business" kind of thing. This store is terrible and do not plan to ever come back there and will tell all my frinends, Hispanic and non Hispanics, not to ever go there to shop. Store number is 153, time on my receipt was 4.56pm."

modified review This review was modified by Lauranena on January 18 2013 08:18:51 PM

"Beware that their website sometimes adds up your order incorrectly - and in their favor. This was true using Safari for Mac v 6.0.2 as a browser in case it's is related to a browser compatabiity problem. I took a screen shot and reported it to them but got no response."

modified review This review was modified by vze43p7n on March 19 2013 05:14:38 PM

"I was planning to make an on line purchase from Bed, Bath and Beyond for a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker that was not available at their retail locations. Since I discovered that B,B&B did not honor their 20 percent off coupons on line and only at stores, I decided to take a look around elsewhere. Much to my surprise, I stumbled upon Kitchen Collection under a "Google" shopping search.

Not only was KC about seven dollars less on this Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, they also had a promo code if $50 or more was spent. So in addition to the slow cooker, the bride-to-be also got a Santoku Knife and an Ice Cream scoop. The $10 discount really helped and in comparison to other retailers, KC's shipping fee for a heavy item like this was really fair. I had never heard of KC before but I would give them a big thumbs up and shop with them again. Also, the order arrived in NY from OH in 4 days in perfect condition. When I got the initial email with only one tracking number, I contacted them and was responded to quickly with the second tracking number. Real people work there and read and respond to inquiries.

modified review This review was modified by windywords on May 16 2009 01:48:43 PM

"Great prices, quick shipping. Items as described. Would shop here again."

Kitchen Collection is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kitchen Collection is not a merchant member
Kitchen Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!