Kitchen Collection Reviews - kitchencollection.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Kitchen Collection is not a merchant member
Kitchen Collection does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I was planning to make an on line purchase from Bed, Bath and Beyond for a Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker that was not available at their retail locations. Since I discovered that B,B&B did not honor their 20 percent off coupons on line and only at stores, I decided to take a look around elsewhere. Much to my surprise, I stumbled upon Kitchen Collection under a "Google" shopping search.

Not only was KC about seven dollars less on this Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker, they also had a promo code if $50 or more was spent. So in addition to the slow cooker, the bride-to-be also got a Santoku Knife and an Ice Cream scoop. The $10 discount really helped and in comparison to other retailers, KC's shipping fee for a heavy item like this was really fair. I had never heard of KC before but I would give them a big thumbs up and shop with them again. Also, the order arrived in NY from OH in 4 days in perfect condition. When I got the initial email with only one tracking number, I contacted them and was responded to quickly with the second tracking number. Real people work there and read and respond to inquiries.

modified review This review was modified by windywords on May 16 2009 01:48:43 PM

"Great prices, quick shipping. Items as described. Would shop here again."