Stores > Kitchen Cabinet Kings

(888) 696-6454

Product & services pricing Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kitchen Cabinet Kings by clicking a star below.

2017-06-20

"This is my first time to purchase from this company, very user friendly website. I'm sure I'll be back for my next house. "

2017-06-20

KCK the only place to buy your all wood cabinets!

"Great Products along with excellent customer service. KCK saved me thousands vs. other companies/stores.

Thanks KCK

2017-06-18

1st Kabinet King Order

"Went to visit the showroom in York and purchased full kitchen online. Experience has been all positive so far."

2017-06-16

Incredibly user friendly website

"I tried another online site to order kitchen cabinets and Kitchen Cabinet Kings is so user friendly! I had also gone into Lowe's to have my kitchen estimated and Kitchen Cabinet Kings are half of what I was quoted at Lowe's! Customer reviews were very important to me and the other site I used had (18) 1,2 and 3 star ratings and only (2) 4 or 5 star ratings. When reading your reviews vs the other site, there was no doubt I was going to use KCK!"

2017-06-15

More info on cabinet features, but very good service

"Need more detailed information about cabinets on your site. I asked for side height for drawers, but, could not find it from anyone. I asked about hardware details (drawer runners and hinges), could not find it. Also having reverse search for cabinet style/features would be very helpful. I would prefer wood frame with MDF panel white shaker style, but could not find it. Placed an order yesterday, Overall the reason I chose Kitchen Cabinet Kings was availability. I was told I would receive RTA cabinets within two weeks.

I rated highly because of service. I ordered the wrong configuration yesterday and was able to cancel and reorder correct configuration today.

2017-06-14

Happy client

"Site was well organised,and easy to use. The quality of product for your dollar far exceeds anything else I have found and I looked hard. Well pleased customer "

2017-06-13

expired discout codes stink

"everything is fine but it would be nice if discount codes were honored"

Blueboy likes

"Actually it was quite easy for us to find what we wanted. Recommended by our General Contractor and it is all wood which is what we wanted."

2017-06-12

"as a contractor I have always been very satisfied with both cabinet quality and service from this company. Now as a board member of habitat for humanity it is a pleasure to offer our home owners a step above in terms of quality cabinet choices. No particle board junk here and very affordable........ a win - win for all."

So far so great!

"Looking forward to ordering cabinets for my kitchen. I've started the preliminary work and will be sending measurements. A sample door is on the way. Your products look great! "

GREAT SITE EASY

"GREAT SITE EASY TO NAVIGATE"

2017-06-10

"Easy and Affordable hope i like the product when it arrives !!!!"

2017-06-09

Good product, not very good quality inspection before shipping.

"Had to order touch up kit which seems a little pricey, plus 15.00 for shipping which is ridiculous. Bought 20 RTA cabinets, Thompson White Shakers. Overall nice product. Some workmanship issues from the factory. A few cabinet doors had scratches in the wood before they were painted/ finished. Should have been caught before packaged and shipped, hence having to buy kit and repair myself."

2017-06-07

Awesome service and Products

"I had bought RTA cabinets before and was impressed with the ease of assembly, however Kitchen Cabinet Kings RTA line was even easier. This is my second Kitchen remodel and I will return to Kitchen Cabinet Kings for my next."

2017-06-05

"My mother passed away, so I'm getting her home ready to sell. "

Share Kitchen Cabinet Kings's store rating

Kitchen Cabinet Kings is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kitchen Cabinet Kings is a merchant member
Kitchen Cabinet Kings participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,376 merchant members.