Stores > KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.63/10 5.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited by clicking a star below.
2017-09-19

Excellent, as always!

"I am a contractor and regularly order here. My order arrived on time and as described. Customer service is always helpful when I need assistance ordering. Highly recommend. "

2017-06-29

Rip off

"Ordered a cabinet that did not fit. Tried to return it and was charged not only to return the item, but also the original shipping cost. Essentially I paid for the item even though I didn't use it. "

2017-04-20

Excellent built-in corner cabinet sytem.

"Super happy with our purchase. We can finally use the space int he cabinet. Customer service we helpful in selecting the right unit for our cabinet. Who knew cabinet shelving could make me so happy. "

2017-04-18

No customer service

"Tried to return an item that turned to be non installable piece of junk . Would not issue credit . Will never buy from again"

2017-04-18

Beautiful vanity and best price online.

"We are impressed with how nice our vanity is. We remodeled two bathrooms and this vanity far beats the other one we bought. Shipping was quick and the delivery by truck was fine. I would recommend and shop again. "

2017-04-13

good service but censoring reviews is unacceptable

"I was pleased with kitchensource's performance as far as shipping and responding to our damage report for our new virtu usa vanity. The vanity itself was something of a disappointment and virtu's handling of our warranty claim left much to be desired. We have now worked out the problems after negotiating and waiting for the manufacturer to acknowledge the obvious shipping damage. Kitchensource scores two stars because they chose not to print our review of the product that was submitted more than a week ago. I feel that reviews are critical to online shoppers and any company that manipulates customer input cannot be trusted."

2015-12-14

"Really happy with the quick delivery. "

2015-11-06

"Had a hard finding replacement fittings for a european cabinet I bought at an auction. These guys were able to find the exact parts for me and had them delivered in 2 days. Couldn't be happier. "

2015-10-20

"The kitchen island we ordered was delivered promptly. We are very happy with the service. Thank you."

2015-10-09

"I looked all over for a lazy susan that would fit in my odd sized cabinet. These guys had it and I was super happy when it arrived 2 days after ordering. Yeahhhh, thanks!"

2015-09-30

"The stainless steel floating shelf looks great! Very good quality. Packed well and shipped quickly. I'm very happy."

2015-09-24

"Very nice john boos custom counter top. I worked with Brittany and everything went smoothly. The counter top is beautiful and solid. Very pleased. "

2015-04-30

"Worst customer service ever!
I placed an order for some shelf supports. First my order was lost in their system, took 2 weeks for them to ship it, then the wrong address was on the label and the shipping company sent it back to kitchen source. That item was now out of stock, and they would not send out a similar replacement item because it was a few dollars more unless I paid the additional cost. When my original order came back to them, they would not ship it out over night, unless I paid the additional cost,. Non of this was my fault and they refused to satisfy the customer in any way. I am a kitchen remodeling contractor and I have never had such poor customer service. If I treated my customers like that I would be out of business. If your thinking of doing business with these people, please don't. look else where , you will be glad you did.

2014-08-15

"There are restock fees even thought Kitchensource prominently advertises no restock fees. There is a little asterisk however. Good luck finding that reference. Website measurements were inaccurate and customer service refuses to pay for return shipping. "

2014-03-09

"Ordered Boos island butcher block top. Top was very rough. We re-sanded. Within 1 week two boards had cracks. Were told we could not return because we had re-sanded. Quality of Boos was terrible along with KitchenSource customer service."

Share KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited's store rating

KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited is not a merchant member
KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!