Stores > KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited

• KitchenSource.c

2015-12-14

"Really happy with the quick delivery. "

This review was modified by janes0151 on December 14 2015 09:08:50 AM

2015-11-06

"Had a hard finding replacement fittings for a european cabinet I bought at an auction. These guys were able to find the exact parts for me and had them delivered in 2 days. Couldn't be happier. "

2015-10-20

"The kitchen island we ordered was delivered promptly. We are very happy with the service. Thank you."

2015-10-09

"I looked all over for a lazy susan that would fit in my odd sized cabinet. These guys had it and I was super happy when it arrived 2 days after ordering. Yeahhhh, thanks!"

2015-09-30

"The stainless steel floating shelf looks great! Very good quality. Packed well and shipped quickly. I'm very happy."

2015-09-24

"Very nice john boos custom counter top. I worked with Brittany and everything went smoothly. The counter top is beautiful and solid. Very pleased. "

2015-04-30

"Worst customer service ever!
I placed an order for some shelf supports. First my order was lost in their system, took 2 weeks for them to ship it, then the wrong address was on the label and the shipping company sent it back to kitchen source. That item was now out of stock, and they would not send out a similar replacement item because it was a few dollars more unless I paid the additional cost. When my original order came back to them, they would not ship it out over night, unless I paid the additional cost,. Non of this was my fault and they refused to satisfy the customer in any way. I am a kitchen remodeling contractor and I have never had such poor customer service. If I treated my customers like that I would be out of business. If your thinking of doing business with these people, please don't. look else where , you will be glad you did.

2014-08-15

"There are restock fees even thought Kitchensource prominently advertises no restock fees. There is a little asterisk however. Good luck finding that reference. Website measurements were inaccurate and customer service refuses to pay for return shipping. "

2014-03-09

"Ordered Boos island butcher block top. Top was very rough. We re-sanded. Within 1 week two boards had cracks. Were told we could not return because we had re-sanded. Quality of Boos was terrible along with KitchenSource customer service."

2014-02-13

"A few weeks ago I decided to purchase a free standing pantry unit for my kitchen. In browsing the internet I came across Kitchensource.com and was immediately drawn to them because they prominently advertised “? Free Shipping”, “? No Restocking Fees”, and “? Easy Returns”. It seemed like the kind of company I would like to do business with. I was able to find, on the Kitchensource site, what appeared to be exactly what I was looking for. The item was labeled “Omega National Chef’s Double Pantry System” and a full color picture showed a pantry cabinet with doors, shelves mounted on the cabinet doors and swing-out shelves in the center of the unit. It looked like just what I was looking for so I ordered the upper & lower units for a total of $736.20. When the units arrived I wanted to inspect the contents but the driver refused and he left the 2 boxes on the street outside my house. When I opened the boxes I discovered that there were no cabinet parts or doors. The boxes only contained shelving units. When I called Kitchensource I was told that their ad said that the cabinet and doors were not included. I looked at the ad and about half way down the page, as a bullet point among all the other descriptive bullet points, it did say “Cabinet and doors not included”. This is deceptive advertising. The photo shows a complete cabinet. If the cabinet & doors are not included, that statement should be shown on or right next to the photo to make it clear that the photo does not accurately show what they are selling. I told them that I wanted to return the item. They informed me that there would be a 15% restocking fee and I would be charged for their shipping, contrary to the statement on their home page. When I complained, they told me to look at the fine print in their return policy which is a link way down at the bottom of the page. There is nothing near the “? Free Shipping”, “? No Restocking Fees”, and “? Easy Returns” policy statements on their home page that says that there are any exceptions to those policies. When I clicked on the Return Policy link it does say that, if an item is undamaged it may be returned for a refund less a 15% deduction [i.e. restocking fee] and less the initial shipping charges incurred, contrary to the beneficial policies shown on their home page. I don’t know about anyone else, but I do a lot of shopping on the internet and don’t have the time to read through all the fine print on a web page’s Terms and Conditions before I buy something. I still decided to return the item and asked how much the initial shipping charge would be. I was told that it would be $174.30. The restocking fee was $110.43. I shipped the 2 packages back to them exactly as I received them. I used FedEx and shipped them with insurance for the full value and with full tracking with a required signature on delivery. FedEx charged me $78.40 which is approximately 2 ½ times less than they say it cost them to ship the packages to me. Now, either these people are stupid for spending 2 ½ times what FedEx would charge them to ship or, as I suspect, this is just one giant rip-off. I received an email from FedEx that the packages were delivered to them on Jan. 30th. 12 days later I still hadn’t heard from them that they received the packages and were processing my refund so I called them. Without an apology for the delay, I was told that my refund would be issued that day. Two days later I finally received an email that a credit was issued by them to my credit card."

2013-07-31

"I ordered a Julien stainless steel sink and sink grid from Kitchensource. Their price and selection were great, and the customer service reps I spoke with while shopping were professional and helpful. When the sink arrived, it was scratched, so I took pictures and sent them. When the plumber arrived, we went ahead and installed the sink, although we had been hoping to get one that was not scratched. However, to compensate us, Kitchensource adjusted our bill and compensated us very fairly for the damage. I would definitely recommend the company and will shop here again!"

2012-10-22

"The Brabantia rotary clothes -line was an excellent quality choice. It seems very sturdy and durable. It arrived in 3 days. My only disappointment was that it did not come with a cover, nor could I find one for purchase on the website."

2012-10-16

"Thus far we've encountered no difficulties. The product ordered, Barbantia trash bags, arrived today."

2012-10-12

" material received very quickly. very satisfied with the professionalism
of kitchen source

2012-10-11

"It was awesome always on top of their game"

Share KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited's store rating

KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited is not a merchant member
KitchenSource.com / Kitchen Accessories Unlimited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!