Stores > Kirin Hobby

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.93/10 2.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.27/10 4.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.44/10 1.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.16/10 2.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kirin Hobby by clicking a star below.
2017-06-19

Horrible

"I suggest if you will like the product you purchased don't shop here. I'm still waiting on my merchandise I purchase on May 1, 2017, I sent multiple emails and I keep getting the same generic message back with a contact number. I tried the number numerous times with no answer."

2017-06-18

No shipment, no contact

"You preorder an item, it gets released, and yet for weeks, you get no contact from the company. Nothing ships out. No responses to email requests. Website has no functionality to cancel existing orders that have not shipped. "

2017-06-14

Rip off Company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They have zero customer service. I have called and email them numerous times to no avail. They charged me for an order in early May and it is the middle of June now and the order has yet to ship. There has been no follow up and they gladly took my money. At this point I will need to contact my credit card to file a fraud charge. You have been warned...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Seems like it should be called Kirin's half **** hobby."

2017-06-11

Rip off!!!

"I placed an order in April. It is now the middle of June and haven't received it yet. Of course, my credit card was charged. I've tried calling only to get a recorded message. I've tried e-mailing them with no response.

This company should be shut down. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

2017-06-03

Poor Customer Service and Follow Through On Orders

"Stay away from this on-line retailer. We ordered an Action Figure by Funko for $15.82; however, after 35 days it has never been delivered but they took our money. We tried calling several times; but all calls go into voicemail then a recording states that the mailbox is full. We sent numerous emails that no one responds to. It is very frustrating that when you try to by a gift for your child and it fails because it falls into the hands of such irresponsible vendors such as Kirin Hobby. Stay Away!"

2017-06-01

Charges But Does Not Ship

"Placed an order on 13 May 2017. Item was (and still is) in stock. As of this review (1 June 2017) the seller has not shipped my order or replied to my inquiry about the order sent 28 May 2017. However my credit card has been charged. Seller has been given 48 hours to refund my money or I will be filing a complaint with Better Business Bureau and with my credit card company.

Avoid this company. They are thieves.

2017-05-23

Smooth purchase, poor follow-through.

"It's easy to make a purchase from Kirin Hobby. The trouble is trying to contact them by email. You're lucky if you get a reply. The trouble with calling is that I work during weekday business hours, so email would be a better option for me as a customer. "

Good transaction!

"Fast and easy transaction."

Fastest shipping ever!

"Easy ordering and fast ship! Perfect sale!!"

Excellence

"As collectors, ordering online is always a gamble. We always fear that subpar packaging will compromise the condition of the item we have saved for and waited for to add to our collection. As for me, nowadays I expect the package to be nearly destroyed by the time it's delivered. It's happened so many times. When I received my package from Kirin Hobby I was delighted to find that it was packaged as if I had done it myself!! Great care was given to every detail of keeping my collectible statue safe from damage. I was extremely satisfied and I want people to know that they need not fear what condition they will get their package. For me, that is the number one issue with ordering online. Kirin Hobby is amazing!! Fair pricing and amazing FAST shipping!!! Thank you Kirin Hobby!!"

2017-05-19

DO NOT BUY

"This company is a scam! Please do not buy from them unless you'd like to lose money and never get the products you've ordered. I ordered a backpack from them on 12/31/16, and the date I am writing this is 5/19/17. It's been almost five months. At first I would email them about where my package is, and they'd only reply with an automatic email (that's the only response). Then I called their customer service line, but unfortunately, no one ever picks up. Finally again I decide to email them for a refund. Of course, all I get is the generic, automatic email in return. They will literally take your money and will not give anything back to you. I lost $41.75 because I bought a backpack and then secured my package with "USPS Priority Mail (insured) (2-4) business days." The insured packaging was an extra $12.80 onto my total. It's ridiculous. Please do not buy from them, please do not trust them. "

2017-05-18

Never received order or status

"Ordered and charged in March..it is mid-May and have not received any my item I paid for, update or response to my recent calls and inquiries."

2017-05-11

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

"Pre-ordered something 3 months ago and they kept telling me they would ship it. Never would, so I canceled my order but now they refuse to refund my $300 and am having to file a dispute with my CC."

2017-05-03

Very happy with my experience

"I have received my preorder and I am extremely happy with it. Their shipping was great. I received it in two days. The item was perfect. They made my day. Thank you Kirin Hobby."

2017-04-30

just as described

"I did recieve the item but they never respond to my emails when I ask them any questions, the figure itself had come in with the base broken so I had glued it back into place, did not bother contacting them since they never respond to my messages or calls. "

Share Kirin Hobby's store rating

Kirin Hobby is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kirin Hobby is a merchant member
Kirin Hobby participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.