Stores > KingSize Direct

Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

King Size problems

"I ordered Lightweight Pocket T Shirts. One of them came in the correct color with no pocket. I called and the 1st person said the pocket T did not come in that color and then hung up. I called back and the another woman said to return the shirt. I did and wrote on the return they had shiiped the wrong one and I wanted the one I ordered. They sent the wrong one again. Then they tell me that the picture was wrong and the number was right. It was one of a number of shirts all showing pockets. They said they had to ge the warehouse squared away on this and when it was I should notify them. How do I know what they are doing? Now they are sending me another shirt and telling me they will charge me $7.50 for returning the shirt that they twice shipped wrong. each time you contact them there is a different person replying and they evidently don't follow a thread."

2 months for a few golf shirts?!!!

"I have been a loyal customer for years but a 2 month delay with no offer of compensation is ridiculous. Do not put out 'deals' and then not deliver on the order.

I'm going back to Casualmale. They are maybe 10% higher in price but at least they deliver on time.

This review was modified by brimahoney11 on July 15 2016 09:38:17 AM

NON Kingsize items can be purchased on Amazon at same price with out shipping fees or coupon codes.

[Mark] did not apply 30% off highest item in order, ks26271 code. item of 99.99 shoes should have 30% off which makes them 66.66.
[Gabriela] The order you are inquiring about has a promotion code for free shipping. You may apply only one promotion code per order.
[Mark] I find your site does not apply coupon codes or when checking out the code is applied then when the order is checked .
[Mark] It does not state that only one promo code can be used I will expect the 30% off as the promo code stated along with my free shipping code.
[Mark] I will be posting this on line for all customers to view.
[Gabriela] The new total for order #17714593180 is $217.37. Was there anything else I can help you with at this time?
[Mark] and that purchasing non Kingsize items are not coupon code usable. I will purchase my non Kingsize items from amazon instead. my shoes were the same price on
[Mark] Amazon.com.
[Mark] with free shipping any time!
[Gabriela] I am sorry, but I am not clear if you wuld like me to complete the order with the new total of $217.37. Please advise.
[Mark] yes complete the order with the new total of 217.37.
[Gabriela] Okay great. I have completed the order with the new total. Was there anything else I can help you with at this time?
[Mark] I am stating for the record regarding your companies coupon code taticts that consumers can purchase these non Kingsize items on AMAZON.com and receive free shipping for the same cost as your company promotes them for.
[Mark] with out the bate and switch tactic.

This review was modified by ctmdr on June 26 2016 12:41:46 PM

Always something

"Being overweight there are not many choices to buy. King Size Direct is one option for me and more often then not pants, shirts and belts I have purchased come with some defect. In my case with pants, seems are poorly sewn, or areas are not sewn at all. Shirts shrink where they'll lose two or three sizes! Just overall disappointed with the quality, but don't have much of a choice!"

This review was modified by atthemike on February 05 2016 05:19:34 PM

"Ordered from them almost a month ago now. Recieved only 2 items that i ordered never got a notice or tracking number on anything. I had to ask customer service who told me the items were put on back order. I canceled them only to find out they only canceled part of the order and still was planning to ship one shirt after christmas. I had to reach out again and i was told i could cancel anytime before the item is shipped but the customer service person daniel told me they couldnt cancel it as its to ship out in a week... even though they said they could and i already canceled it! So now they plan to charge my card again for a shirt i will get a month after everything else and wks after xmas..... horrible customer service. And the shirts i did receive for my dad felt very cheap"

This review was modified by GARR08 on December 18 2015 11:29:25 PM

"I bought several pairs of pants from them and they came apart at the seams. Poor quality clothes. "

" I have purchased items from Kingsize direct for years and this year the quality some of my items were poor quality and 'Hot Needled' when put together.
Example; I just purchased 2 pair of Jersey Boxers. I have washed them a total of three times (followed the washing instructions) and the elastic in the waist has fallen apart on both pair. One pair the seam, from the back of the waistband down, the threads are just falling out.
I also write about Linen pants; I purchased 2 pair the same size and one must have been put together using a pattern for a tall person with really thin legs, the other pair the legs are fine but the drawstring must have been cut thinking that someone was going to wear the pants without stretching the waistband. If I hadn't noticed how short it was, I would have been 'fishing' for the drawstring. It's not hard to replace it but you would think on brand new clothing it would last longer then opening the package. This year is also the first time I every had issues with back-orders after ordering online. I don't send things back. I expect them to have quality controls in place to deal with poor quality. If I wanted to play the rewrap, send back and hope for better quality I would order from one of the "Super Cheap" online companies.
Like I stated in the beginning, I have been purchasing items from Kingsize Direct for years but the quality is not the same, so I am now going to order from one of their competitors.

This review was modified by MEJFI on September 01 2015 09:52:44 PM

"What a horrible company this is. If I could give no stars I would. Be very careful if you do order from them to make absolutely sure you are home when they deliver. Placed order and site said the package was delivered. No package when I got home. Called "customer service" and extremely rude guy said, "it shows the package was delivered so it's not our problem. We don't require signatures. Maybe you could call FedEx or walk around your neighborhood and knock on doors to see if maybe they got your package". Why is it my responsibility to call FedEx? They hired them ... not me."

This review was modified by schwalm_aj on August 04 2015 09:42:59 AM

"A shirt that I purchased was placed on back order and did not arrive until 41 days later. Although I ordered a plum colored shirt in a 2x, Kingsize Direct sent me a green shirt in a 3x. They admitted that they had no plum or 2x left, so they figured I'd like a 3x in green rather than my refund! Then they had the audacity to charge me a return fee. Customer half-service insisted on me proving that I hadn't ordered a green 3x in order to keep from stealing MY money!!!!! I'd give them a quarter of an asteroid, because an eighth of a star is too generous. "

This review was modified by NLackings on June 13 2015 06:29:00 PM

"AWFUL!!! The customer service is dreadful!!! 1st - if you are new to the site, and don't know the right size to order don't expect help from the customer service associates or from the specs listed online. When they send you the wrong size they turn around and charge you for the return shipping!!! I wish I had never made this purchase! TRULY DISAPPOINTED!!! "

"For the third time I have attempted to order items from a catalog received from King Size for my husband today. The items were not available with no back order date. When I live chatted with a representative his explanation was that the catalogs are done three months in advance of sending them to customers and don't have plans to restock. Really? Why bother to send the catalog Badly done!"

This review was modified by Wiltyna on April 06 2015 06:14:43 AM

"This company will literally take your money, then tell you after your order is supposed to be a at your residence that the order was cancelled and it's because my old address doesn't match my new address. Do not use these scam artists"

"the worst company ever! I had a credit card in my pocket for ten years. I used it last in 2012 and apparently they cancelled it without notice. Went to use it and was sent on a merry chase of 6 phone numbers and many clueless employees, all who lied through their teeth. I had bought $500-$1000 per year from them. Never again. I will be writing to the CEO and the entire board."

This review was modified by jjhell on January 02 2015 02:35:12 PM

"My first time buying from Kingsize and it hasn't been a pleasant one.. I ordered shirts $34.95 not sure of size I needed in these particular type shirts but had to send them back for a size exchange I was charged $26.99 when the exchange was processed, received exchange one shirt was correct size ordered but still to large the other shirt was wrong size (ordered 6x received 4X) not what I ordered.. sent other shirt back for exchange cause it was still to large when exchange was processed I was charged $26.99 again... and shirt I received back was wrong size (Ordered 6x received a 2X) not what I exchanged for "kingsize directs" mistake once again sent the 2X (King size's mistake) to exchange for correct size I was supposed to receive instead of being processed as exchange they issued a refund and processed it as a return/refund... I still have the 4X which is not what I ordered am afraid to send it back cause if they process it as a exchange I am gonna be charged $26.99 again... that kinda sounds like a rip off to me... not happy and probably won't buy from again "

This review was modified by John485 on September 26 2014 11:25:07 AM

"I ordered a jogging suit for my son for Xmas and it was too big. When I returned it I filled out the back of the shipping invoice requesting an exchange of the same item for a smaller size. A week later I got an email saying they are processing my return and will send me an email once it's been processed. Three weeks later and no email I called them to find out the status and they told me they had issued a refund minus $7.99 shipping and $7.50 return shipping. They said they could not do an exchange b/c it was paid w/Paypal. Now if I want to buy the same item (which was on sale for 60% off when I bought it) I would have to pay full price plus another $7.99 shipping. So I think I'll stop while I'm negative $15.50 w/no item rather than pay $23.50 shipping for a $34.99 item. "

This review was modified by MariaHa on January 29 2014 04:42:51 PM

Share KingSize Direct's store rating

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member
KingSize Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!