Stores > KingSize Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.36/10 0.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review KingSize Direct by clicking a star below.
2017-10-06

Avoid this company like the plaque

"I bought three items from Kingsize menswear on January 31, 2017. I returned one item for horrendous sizing and there was a problem on receiving credit for it so part of my bill was disputed through my credit card company. King size eventually gave me credit for the returned item and remaining bill on March 17, 2017 was paid by my credit card company. On August 22 1017 I received a letter from the collection service that they use that my bill of $65.97 had been forwarded to them by Kingsize's parent company Full Beauty Brands for collection. I received no notification by phone, mail, or email from Kingsize that they believed that they were not paid. I contacted both the collection agency and Kingsize and sent them the relevant payment information from American Express indicating that they were paid on $65.97 on March 17 2017. Kingsize had no record of payment and stated that sent me some letters claiming nonpayment but I believe that I received no notification of nonpayment. Kingsize claims they sent nonpayment letters under their parent company Full Beauty Brands. Moreover, for serious matters letters such as this letters should contain the words Kingsize and urgent nonpayment problem should be on the mailing so individual sees that it is from a merchant that he uses and that it is a serious matter and not merely more junk mail from a third party company that he has not used.

Bottom line: Company clothing sizing is very inconsistent and return policy is terrible with even acknowledgement of returned merchandise taking two weeks and credit often longer. While they have a couple of items that I like,clothing construction is overall below average. Even if sizing error is companies fault, standard policy is for the customer to pay return postage along with return and restocking charges. Company apparently tries to make a profit even on returned merchandize that is due to company error. Customer goodwill means nothing to this company. Company accounting policies are atrocious. In addition to not crediting my account for payment in the first place, it took over two weeks after I sent them copies of my relevant credit card statements for collection agency and Kingsize to admit that they were paid. Company tries to blame the customer for any problems. Customer support in terms of hold times, getting transferred to the right department, and being able to speak to the same person a second time is equally bad. In short, everything is done for the companies benefit and not the customers. The worst merchant that I have ever dealt with period.

2017-09-13

Back order smh

"I order 2 t shirts the neck was stretched out crazy and they wouldn't do nothing about it and it took forever to even come smh now I order 3 print ts and only 1 came after 2 weeks the other 2 been on backorder sense August 18th to day is September 13th GUESS WHAT items are still on back order smh they don't even email you anything to even let you no what's going on I will never order anything else from them "

2017-06-12

Partially fulfilled/canceled order

"Ordered 4 items. 2pants,2 shirts as matching separates on 5/14/17. 2pants shipped on 5/16 with other items backorder do for 5/16. 1st disappointment because attire was missing my vacation deadline. Sent email 5/29/17 to inquire about backorder. Response was the backorder was until 6/5/17. Notified today 6/13/17 that my back order was cancelled because it could not meet PayPal 29 Day mail rule. This level of incompetence is damaging and totally unprofessional. Inventory control is one of the most important aspects of retail and KingSizeDirect.com has failed horribly. Don't order from this company."

2017-06-06

Horrible Experience

"I used KingSize Direct a few times in the past and had no issues. However, back in August I ordered about 5 items but only got billed for 1 item with shipping which made me worry. After notifying them and calling them, they said they see the five items and were charged it. Which strikes it as odd, they had another company deal with their payments which was i-parcel. And when I went to their site, all they had was form to fill out to contact them and no number, even though it says they are 24/7. Took them about a week to respond and said they only see one item. What made no sense was the fact the package got declined before it even reached my house, so it got sent back to King Size. Luckily, I got my full refund. And after this fiasco I am never using this company again."

2017-05-12

Fake sales

"Kings Court tee shirts are my fave. I'm constantly watching prices because they are expensive. KingSize Direct advertising the tee shirts as always on sale but it's really the everyday price. Who wants to do business with a company that thinks your stupid?

2017-05-12

Worst quality and sizing

"Oh boy never again, the clothes they sell are the worst quality and sizing is woefully off. "

2017-05-10

Worst online experience ever

"Received item but size was off. Returned with their recommended method and that was the last I seen of the item. I'm out $150 and they don't care. Anything lost in the mail is not their fault. Never again"

2017-05-09

DO NOT SHOP HERE

"Quality of the clothes are 2/5. The sizes are WAY off and the customer service ****! My totals purchase was over $100 and only got refunded $80.

DO NOT SHOP HERE.

2017-03-26

Customer service very poor

"Once again partial shipment and then a month later just cancelled the rest. No one there seems to care about the customer. These were pocket tees not some seasonal thing.

2017-01-25

Worst customer service

"Quite simply I have never dealt with a company with worse customer service. I will never be using them again. Tried to cancel an order minutes after placing it. After being transfered to 3 different people I was told couldn't cancel it until it has been processed and I needed to call back the next day. Called the next day. This time transfered twice only to be be told orders can't be canceled after it processed and I should have canceled this yesterday. Now I need to wait to receive it and return them items. Waiting weeks to receive my money back. Hopefully at this point. Do not use this company."

2017-01-12

Guess your size with a crystal ball cause it's your fault if it does't fit

"This website is a scam. They knowingly misguide customers into buying items that do not fit them at all and are several, and I mean SEVERAL sizes too big, but when you ask them to take responsibility for it, they say you must not trust the sizing chart nor the representatives' guidance and must use I don't know what tools to choose your size. Maybe clairvoyance, maybe dark magic. Maybe while you're at it curse them to burn down so they don't steal from other people? I ordered a wool navy jacket from outside the US. In a country like mine it's impossible to buy plus size clothes for men that aren't designed for octogenarians, and so I was hopeful that I had found an alternative, that I was finally gonna be able to buy something that didn't come out of a thrift store and actually fit me. I took my measurements several times. I followed the sizing chart. I confirmed with a representative that my measurements fit a 4XL size because, and I told him, I had doubts since I have always been a 2XL but the sizing chart suggested differently. They told me the 4XL would definitely be the right fit. They reconfirmed it. Surprise! It arrives and is not the 58 inches promised but 68. Imagine how beautiful 5 extra inches look on each side. It's the curtain look you've always dreamed of! The sleeves are about half an arm longer than they should be. I could wrap an extra half of myself in the waist. I mean, a mountain troll would wear that jacket and it would still drown him. Now, since I'm an international buyer they do not allow exchanges and for a refund I would have to pay 60 dollars for shipping, plus an 8 dollar refund fee to get back about 50 bucks. This is stealing. This is taking advantage of big guys and their limited clothing opportunities to make a profit out of refund fees. Someone in the US please bring this nasty corporation down. I can't sue them from here, but someone has to. I spent all my Christmas money on this and now have a circus tent I need to sell. Maybe I should fill it up with the clowns at SizeKingDirect. Maybe I should just swallow a sword and hope for the worst. I'll decide later."

2016-12-26

Dishonest Rep Seek Sales, Not Satisfaction

"I was on the fence about completing an order but was assured by not one, but two customer service reps (one at the time I placed my order and the other during a follow-up call) that my package would be shipped via FedEx and arrive in time for Christmas. It's now the day AFTER Christmas and the online order status checker indicates that my package is STILL being processed for shipment. Yet another follow up call to a manager yielded the following response: "When your package arrives, you can return the items if you don't want them." If you choose to place an order with King Size, don't expect honesty or integrity. You won't get either."

2016-12-21

Unhappy Kingsize Direct Customer

"This is the second time that I have ordered from Kingsize Direct and the order was confirmed as available. I received an email 2 days later indicating that the order was on back order. What happened to my promise 7 - 8 days delivery, now I am told that my delivery may be an additional 3 days with no promised delivery date. There goes my Christmas gift?

Why do you continuously advertise discounted items that are not available and are immediately placed on back order

This is definite poor service and deserve a 1 rating . I will not order or encourage anyone else to order from you anymore

2016-11-04

KING SIZE-D DOSE OF INCOMPETENCE

"I placed an order mid-September only to discover the size I ordered did not fit. No big deal, every brand is cut a little different. I returned the item, and asked for the same inseam, but a different waist.
Prepaid return postage is a joke because you drop it at the post office, and it then isn’t picked up by there "return agent" for almost a week. Then several days for the package to get back to them. All said and done it was TWO WEEKS for them to get the item for exchange. I finally get an email saying the replacement items have been shipped. I look up the order on their website, only to discover THEY DIDNT BOTHER TO HEM THE PANTS!!!
I call and bring to their attention and this is the response:
"Would you like to place an order for the correct inseam? You can then return the unhemmed pants when you get them. Please be aware there will be a restocking fee for the unhemmed pants because it is a return not an exchange". Let's get this straight ... you want me to give you MORE money to send a third pair of pants, because you didn't process the exchange correctly? And you expect to change me extra to return something you screwed up?
I waited for the unhemmed pants and returned them immediately, to try yet again to get the right size. I placed my original order on September 18th.... almost SEVEN WEEKS AGO!! Again nearly two week wait for the company to get the returned item.
The best part? While I am trying to deal with King Size-d incompetence, the company has the gall to spam me twice a day with emails trying to get me to place more orders. GTFO.

2016-08-06

King Size problems

"I ordered Lightweight Pocket T Shirts. One of them came in the correct color with no pocket. I called and the 1st person said the pocket T did not come in that color and then hung up. I called back and the another woman said to return the shirt. I did and wrote on the return they had shiiped the wrong one and I wanted the one I ordered. They sent the wrong one again. Then they tell me that the picture was wrong and the number was right. It was one of a number of shirts all showing pockets. They said they had to ge the warehouse squared away on this and when it was I should notify them. How do I know what they are doing? Now they are sending me another shirt and telling me they will charge me $7.50 for returning the shirt that they twice shipped wrong. each time you contact them there is a different person replying and they evidently don't follow a thread."

Share KingSize Direct's store rating

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member
KingSize Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!