Kilian Hardware Reviews - store.yahoo.com/kilian/index.html Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 3.75/10 2 reviews

Kilian Hardware is not a merchant member
Kilian Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"purchase was sent to RIO NIDO UPS tracking number 1Z39EW930346384452. I live in RIO VISTA. I will now be paying for items that I will probably not recieve due to their scerw up.

Rating 8/104/5

"I bought smoke detectors from Kilian Hardware. I had a hard time finding these specific kind of smoke detectors. They were not sold at the local stores, like Lowes, so I was thankful to find them online at Kilian Hardware. The shipping was reasonably quick and the items delivered were what I ordered, so I was pleased overall. The only issue I had was with the shipping charge. When I was done with the online order, Kilian's web site gave me the total price. When the package arrived, there was a new bill showing an additional $7 shipping charge. I don't recall ever seeing that shipping charge when I was on their web site. So, my advice to you is that if you are comparing prices between Kilian and another retailer, be sure to add additional cost to Kilian's price for shipping, even though it may not be shown on their web site. Other than the shipping charge not being clearly shown on the online order, Kilian Hardware worked out well for me."