Stores > Kilian Hardware

• Kilian Hardware

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank and highly recommend Kilian Hardware for their professionalism, first-class customer service and, most importantly, their high quality products.

I urge everyone reading this review to BUY BUY BUY from this company and refer to friends them freely and often.

Their products are higher quality and longer lasting than the sham replacement products found at the big box stores, and the upfront cost is almost identical. Further, the long term cost savings are huge. For example, the bronze weather stripping I ordered from Kilian Hardware costs the exact same as the plastic v-channel weather stripping found at Home Depot, dollar for dollar, while the bronze weatherstripping looks better, lasts for 100 years and the plastic v-channel needs replacement every 1-3 years. Even the kerf style weatherstripping needs frequent replacement and warps wood doors due to front-side pressure. It's all a scam by the big box stores to! That's why you can't find the good stuff Kilian offers anywhere.

Companies like this deserve our support and continued patronage. I am a lifelong, loyal customer and you should be too.

This review was modified by areid346 on January 28 2015 07:43:46 AM

"purchase was sent to RIO NIDO UPS tracking number 1Z39EW930346384452. I live in RIO VISTA. I will now be paying for items that I will probably not recieve due to their scerw up.

"I bought smoke detectors from Kilian Hardware. I had a hard time finding these specific kind of smoke detectors. They were not sold at the local stores, like Lowes, so I was thankful to find them online at Kilian Hardware. The shipping was reasonably quick and the items delivered were what I ordered, so I was pleased overall. The only issue I had was with the shipping charge. When I was done with the online order, Kilian's web site gave me the total price. When the package arrived, there was a new bill showing an additional $7 shipping charge. I don't recall ever seeing that shipping charge when I was on their web site. So, my advice to you is that if you are comparing prices between Kilian and another retailer, be sure to add additional cost to Kilian's price for shipping, even though it may not be shown on their web site. Other than the shipping charge not being clearly shown on the online order, Kilian Hardware worked out well for me."

Share Kilian Hardware's store rating

Kilian Hardware is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kilian Hardware is not a merchant member
Kilian Hardware does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!