Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Keyless Ride was amazing. I am honestly not sure why it has bad reviews. I see what happened to a couple people but this was not my experience. I ordered a used 2004 Buick Century remote with regular shipping. I got notices as to when it was going to ship and it came in a couple days. The programming instructions were included and was easy. Great service."

modified review This review was modified by ylwhouse on June 23 2014 03:09:26 PM

"I ordered a keyless remote for a 2007 Honda Pilot. Clicked on the web picture that looked identical to the remote I wanted to replace. Clicked on checkout and that took me to another page with a picture of two keys. One of which appeared to be the backside of the key I was replacing. Selected the backside picture which was priced differently and continued with checkout. The key arrived in a few days and was a simple door entry key not a keyless entry key. Called customer service and explained the situation. They agreed to correct the mistake and send me the keyless entry key which was priced higher than the key I had received. I agreed to return the incorrect key and receive a credit for its cost. A few days later the key arrived in the mail and turned out to be a keyless entry key for a GM product. So far I am out the cost of two keys that I neither want nor can use, in addition to shipping costs of $12.00 for the two keys sent and $3.00 for the return of the first key. Tomorrow I will waste more time with this company in an attempt to get the key that I want or a refund for the keys that were of no use to me. You may want to look elsewhere if you are in need of a keyless entry key for your vehicle.

I might add that I chose this company based on a recommendation from Consumer Reports magazine July 13th issue p 55.

modified review This review was modified by jspease on November 14 2013 05:42:45 PM

"KeylessRide was very responsive only until I had a problem with the products purchased. They even said to let them know how it worked. They have not responded after I took the key and remote into the dealer and they did not work. I e-mailed both the person who was communicating with me and their Customer Service. Absolutely no response. Do not buy from this company."

modified review This review was modified by RLOGIE on September 11 2013 04:11:23 AM

"I don't know how to write a testimonials on keylessride.com so I decided to write it here....all I want to say is thank you for the remote. I have a 98 Honda Accord ex which I had a hard time finding a remote replacement here in Ajax,On. I never wanted to visit the Honda shop because I know the service charged would be a little frustrating plus I got no time for such. Once again, very grateful for keylessride and I hope more people like me would receive such a wonderful service from you guys :) BNJ"

modified review This review was modified by Badrizen on July 30 2013 01:43:52 PM

"After recently getting burned by another vehicle remote seller, which rhymes with Original Keyless, I was reluctant to spend even more money and not receive anything for it. Well, we recently bought a used car and it also needed another remote. Found this outfit online and did a little research on them. Really couldn't find anything bad, so I placed an order for two remotes - the one for the Acura was a factory remote and the one for the Nissan was a suitable substitute. I figured it would be awhile before they sent the items, but within a couple of days I had an e-mail with a tracking number. A few days later the remotes showed up. The items were as described on their website. Both remotes programmed without incident and I have to say I'm quite happy.

With Original Keyless, it took them about a month to send me one remote for our Nissan and the vehicle would not accept the remote. The vehicle did recognize it one time during programming, but then it refused to work afterwards. After contacting them, they sent me programming directions AGAIN. I already knew how to program it, as they had sent directions the first time and I had also found the directions on the internet. They finally agreed to replace the remote and asked me to send it back. After sending it back and receiving a confirmation e-mail from Original Keyless, I still had not received a replacement after two months. Multiple attempts to contact them via the phone and e-mail were fruitless. I finally contacted the BBB and they attempted to contact Original Keyless without success. I ended up losing about $70 with the losers at Original Keyless.

I would not hesitate to recommend Keyless Ride. Fast delivery and good customer support. I sent them an e-mail after the order, because my receipt didn't print properly on our laser printer - the amount was cut off. They responded within a day with a copy of the invoice. Job well done. If I ever need another remote, I won't hesitate to contact Keyless Ride and order what I need. Their prices are reasonable.

This review was unsolicited.

"Well, order and shipment went very well, but the item was defective, so I got an RMA number on 5/15/2009, sent the item back the next day. Its been 2 weeks and havent heard anything yet... Not seriously complaining yet, but it has been quite a while for a simple resolution or at least some sort of update I would think."

KeylessRide is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KeylessRide is not a merchant member
KeylessRide does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!