Kershaw Knives Reviews - kershaw-knives.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.17/10 71 reviews

Kershaw Knives is not a merchant member
Kershaw Knives does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I got the knives today and they are absolutely perfect! Thanks
so much for providing a quality product at an affordable price. I was dreading having to give flasks to the groomsmen! :)

Also, thank you for the words of encouragement regarding my future marriage. Ill be back when I need another knife. I love Kershaws and you have great prices with top notch service.

modified review This review was modified by dietz31684 on April 10 2013 06:28:19 AM

"Customer service was excellent. The engraving was perfect and exactly to the special order I asked for. And the prices were the best I found online."

"I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.

"We really need knives at home. I am thinking of buying on the shop near us but decided to buy online. I saw this site and I got interested on their designs and price. So, i bought one. Well, the quality is great. I am thinking of buying again. "

"good quality and outstanding service"

"Great selection of knives and I love that they offer the engraving. Very Satisfied"

"Great Company to Purchase from fast delivery and they let you know where your purchase is. Will be buying from again. "

"Fantasic product. Great engraving. Fast shipping. Great prices! Thanks!"

"I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price."

modified review This review was modified by tinypaperdoctor on April 29 2011 02:34:34 PM
Rating 8/104/5

"Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!"

"They have an excellent selection and the prices are great!"

"These are some of the best knives i have ever had. The first Ken Onion Storm I had, was by far the best knife I have used in a long time, it was strong easy to sharpen, and super reliable. I love the knives and wish they still made them"

"Ordered a Zero Tolerance 0350st and received it promptly and in perfect condition. I highly recommend shopping with these guys, theyre great!!"

"i recently purchased a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660cktst knife from kershaw-knives.net and couldn't be happier with the quality of the knife, the custom embroidered carrying case, exceptional customer service and fast shipping. excellent product from an excellent company!"

modified review This review was modified by jaguar37064 on March 07 2011 12:13:51 PM

"I bought the Kershaw Half Ton about 2 weeks ago.
I believe I paid $14 with shipping - and the knife is definitely worth the money.

The blade is short and stout which gives it a little more heft and durability in doing things with your EDC work knife that you really shouldn't be doing with your EDC work knife.

The blade came very sharp. And opens with a clean thumb flick.

The handle is a bit on the smaller side, but I've gotten used to it already.

The knife is made in China, but it actually seems well made.

modified review This review was modified by peem on February 23 2011 07:29:08 AM