"It was so disappointing today to find out that Kershaw-knives.net was unable to address my issue. When my old address was accidentally used to place an order, I immediately (within 10 minutes) called the company. The woman on the other end of the phone took down my new address, and said it would be no issue to change the address to where I now live. She committed that it was taken care of and not to worry.

I did not find out until my ex-wife received the package that she had not done her job, and they had sent two knives to my ex. Let's just say it caused problems. Instead of an apology, or any fixes being offered, I was given the run-around, and eventually told there was nothing done wrong on their end.

Kershaw-knives.net has been my go-to in the past for buying knives, and I have always appreciated their quality products and service. But having one thing said and another done, followed by a lack of empathy or problem-solving has lost me as a client.

"I got the knives today and they are absolutely perfect! Thanks
so much for providing a quality product at an affordable price. I was dreading having to give flasks to the groomsmen! :)

Also, thank you for the words of encouragement regarding my future marriage. Ill be back when I need another knife. I love Kershaws and you have great prices with top notch service.

modified review This review was modified by dietz31684 on April 10 2013 06:28:19 AM

"Customer service was excellent. The engraving was perfect and exactly to the special order I asked for. And the prices were the best I found online."

"I had a great experience buying a Kershaw knife from this company. They communicated very well via email and kept me updated on status. Placed the order on Wednesday and the knife arrived on Friday!! I will definitely buy from this company again!!! Very good selection and prices. Worth a look anytime I'm in the market for a knife."

"I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.

"Overall I had a very good experience with this site. They were easy to order from and my knife shipped very quickly. They have the bonus of personal laser engravings. "

"We really need knives at home. I am thinking of buying on the shop near us but decided to buy online. I saw this site and I got interested on their designs and price. So, i bought one. Well, the quality is great. I am thinking of buying again. "

"good quality and outstanding service"

"Great selection of knives and I love that they offer the engraving. Very Satisfied"

"Great Company to Purchase from fast delivery and they let you know where your purchase is. Will be buying from again. "

"I have been a knife collector for about 47 years now and have always carried quality knives even as a child. My dad was a carpenter in his early career and then went into law enforcement. I tell you that, only to tell you this; any tradesman cannot survive as well without having tools that can stand up to the job at hand. He always carried quality tools of the trade and provided the same for me until I was of age to buy my own. Kershaw knives have become one of my go to tools for several years now, and for good reason. Kershaw knives are of great quality and maintain their structural integrity during the toughest of jobs.
Need a knife that you can depend on? Research Kershaw and then start with one to test for yourself.

"Fantasic product. Great engraving. Fast shipping. Great prices! Thanks!"

"I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price."

modified review This review was modified by tinypaperdoctor on April 29 2011 02:34:34 PM

"Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!"

"Second order. This merchant is consistent! Excellent product line. Quick shipment. Great pricing!"

modified review This review was modified by uncle8track on May 17 2011 03:37:35 PM

Kershaw Knives is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kershaw Knives is not a merchant member
Kershaw Knives does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!