Kensington Office Machines Reviews - kensingtonofficemachines.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Kensington Office Machines is not a merchant member
Kensington Office Machines does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I bought my GE A1250 12.2MP 5x Optical/5.7x Digital Zoom Camera from Kensington Office Machines. The price, and customer service were great. I will definately shop with Kensington Office Machines again.

modified review This review was modified by TopBanana on November 04 2010 07:52:33 AM

"Bought My Oki Color printer from www.kensingtonofficemachines.com. Their service is great, their prices were very competitive, unit arrived on time. Will definitely come back."

modified review This review was modified by Jfa820 on December 03 2010 12:09:51 PM