"Shipped next day. Product did not fit. No problem with returns. Took about a week to process return. "

"Good online store. They have messed one of my orders but it was taken care of promptly. It happens to the best stores. Other than that, I can't find anything remotely bad to say. They usually ship the next day and items arrive well packed. Unlike some shoe stores, they don't offer free return shipping, so you may want to be more certain about what you are buying. It can be returned/exchange at a local store."

"I shop online a lot and my first (and definitely last) order with Kenneth Cole is by far the worst shopping experience I've ever had. I had 6 items in my shopping cart when I was checking out. And because of the total among qualified for a coupon requirement, I was able to apply the coupon. Everything was fine until the last step. The system showed that all 6 items were in stock after I put in shipping and billing information and reviewing the whole order. But AFTER I paid, I got a message saying that 3 out of the 6 items were not available. And thus not only I lost 3 items, my promotion coupon was removed because the total amount was no longer qualified. I called their customer service right away, but they couldn't do anything: they can't cancel the rest of the order, they can't compensate the discount I lost. And this is not the worst part yet. After an hour, when I got the email confirmation of my order, the email says that 2 out of the 3 remaining items were canceled, which means I only end up getting 1 out of the 6 items, with high shipping fee (same as what I needed to pay for the 6 items) and no extra discount. I will never shop there and will recommend everyone to stay away from their crazy website and unhelpful customer service. "

"This is my 5th order with kenneth cole, and the 2nd time that one of the item looks like used.

First time was a belt without tag but had price and model number on a hand writing sticker that is taped on the belt. It even had scratches and wrinkles all over the places.
Took it to the store and got a new one

This time, an women's organizer for my mom. The threads are torn. Called in to get a replacement.
The replacement is even worst with scratches and dents.

I'm waiting for my refund.

Product? 10/10 if they're new. 1/10 if they are used.
Customer service? 10/10

california

"I made a mistake. This site seems to be unreliable in the customer service department. They don't respond to emails, and they downright lie to their consumers, as well. They claimed that my item has shipped today, but yet I didn't receive an email to prove it. I'll wait till tomorrow to see if they actually shipped it. I already sent them a warning through BBB so I hope they cooperate. I will update on this once I get it. So far, the customer service sucks, and for a hugely popular name brand such as Kenneth Cole, those idiots should be ashamed of themselves. I wonder how Kenneth would feel about it.

By the way, I ordered a Bon Jovi T-Shirt since it was on sale for $15. It can't get any better than that. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be going well since the order status seems to be "in progress" rather than "shipped." I will update on it though tomorrow. I say avoid these guys for now and just go to the store.

Edit 8/24: I called them again early this morning (PST) and they told me the shirt shipped yesterday, and gave me the tracking number. This still disappoints me because they were supposed to email me the tracking number. But it seems ok now though. I guess I'll update within a week to let you know about the shirt's quality. I've actually got to touch the Bon Jovi shirt/jackets last year at Vegas, very nice. I hope the one they'll ship will be in perfect condition.

Edit: Well I got my shirt. They shipped it in a wide, cardboard box, and inside is a few large bubble cushions as well as their own tissue paper all wrapped around my shirt for that needed protection. My shirt came prewrapped in plastic with the tag still on it. The shirt was in excellent condition (although a bit big for small). I guess I now am a little more satisfied with KC now. Although I still am disappointed that they don't respond to emails. So if anyone wishes to contact them about orders, CALL THEM! It's the only safe bet. Good luck.

modified review This review was modified by ailehlia on August 30 2007 07:15:36 PM

Kenneth Cole / kenneth.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kenneth Cole / kenneth.com is not a merchant member
Kenneth Cole / kenneth.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!