"Don't waist your money with this place. Way over priced, even with their sale prices. Amazon.com has everything Kennesaw cutlery has except for less cost and far better service.
They have a customer service email address. Don't waist time trying to write them, they will not respond.

"terrible experience with this useless company . Order anywhere but from here . Sent the wrong item at Christmas , refused to cover return shipping costs of 30$ because of their own error , took them 3 months to process a refund . I had to call the company like 5 times to deal with this one order . Terrible terrible . All emails go unanswered from them as well. Don't expect them to do anything unless you call in a few times to make sure it happened "

"I placed an order for some Victorinox knives from Kennesaw Cutlery in July. The online ordering process went smoothly, and my first indication of a problem was in an email which showed that some of the knives had been canceled from the order. This dropped my order value, but didn't affect my shipping charges, which didn't make me particularly happy, but I decided I could live with it. When the shipment arrived, one of the $15 knives had been replaced with a $5 knife, with no acknowledgment or price adjustment. I called the company, the representative apologized and I was told that I could keep the $5 knife and they would refund the $15 plus $3 shipping. After several days of waiting with no credit showing up on my credit card statement, I called again and was told that it hadn't been processed, but that they would credit the unshipped knife back right away. This time, the credit did appear, although I never got a reduction on the shipping charge.
(for the record, I also contacted Citibank (my card issuer) twice about this, and I was less than impressed with their service. The first call they told me to contact the company (Kennesaw Cutlery), which seemed reasonable. When the credit hadn't shown up and I called back, I was basically told I would have to just work it out with the seller myself, without really giving me any guidance)

Bottom line: I guess I'm grudgingly satisfied with the way things worked out, but Kennesaw Cutlery will will be my retailer of last resort, not on my preferred list. Note that on my card statement, my Kennesaw order was not listed under the name "Kennesaw", but rather under BKW*BUDK Worldwide Inc.

Kennesaw Cutlery is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kennesaw Cutlery is not a merchant member
Kennesaw Cutlery does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!