• Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

What is this?

"Very satisfied with the purchase, delivery and help from KellyCo. I'm enjoying using the Garrett AT Pro and am becoming more familiar with each use.
Thanks KellyCo!

"Except for one missing item, I am very satisfied with my new metal detector. My cousin had highly recommended this model, and Kellyco delivered...with lots of extras. Except of the 2 in 1 scooper/digger that was supposed to be included in my package. I also ordered, and paid extra for, the 3 in 1 scooper/digger/sifter, and I did receive that, but no 2 in 1, which I also should have received. All in all, although I am disappointed in not receiving my 2 in 1 scooper, everything else met all of my expectations and I would recommend you to others. Thank you, #So1249819 Jean Mancuso"

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-10-2014

kellyco, Kellyco Metal Detectors rep has responded

“Hello there, I will be in touch with you regaring your missing items.”

"I was really excited to find the detector I was looking for in the scratch and dent site...good savings and the staff took care of me when I thought I had a shipping discrepancy. The detector works great and so far i'm just finding junk and nails in my yard but I live close to a civil war battle field and hope to scan there for some treasure. Kellyco shipped to my door within 3 days which I thought was wonderful and I'm looking forward to some beach combing in the very near future as I live near the Florida coast."

"Everything came as ordered, and earlier than planned, too! Great value!"

"Ordering was simple, order confirmed, and shipped to arrive within the time specified. Product was in excelent shape all additional items were received as well."

"fast delivery....very good customer service...found the item cheaper and they matched and gave 120% no question asked.

"Very fast delivery and excellent product"

"Great service, shipped the item quickly."

"Exactly what I wanted and delivered on time!"

"The Garrett Ace 250 I ordered was delivered in 4 days with free shipping. Every thing was in the carton and undamaged. Good service."

"great going to by 2 more.
william lorch

"Thank you for great service"

"Kelly offers the best price I could find anywhere. I also liked the ability to compare different makes and models on line. "

"Complete ordered received as promised."

"Best deal on the Web, unbeatable prices."

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.