Kellyco Metal Detectors Reviews - Kellycodetectors.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.16/10 7,019 reviews

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (7,023)

"Our order was processed quickly and we received it two days! Everything works fine and will do business with them again! Thanks! "

"Everything ok. Fast & well packaged."

"i had purchased a ATX deep seeker package with option 2. i have received the detector but NONE OF THE ITEMS IN THE OPTION 2. The sales order was SO1249253. Surely you can tell if the option 2 items were in the box by the shipping weight and by your stock controller, which you would know both. I have paid for something that I never received. I'm sure you will get to the bottom of this, you certainly dont want things like this to happen and ruin a reputation you may have, I could say more but I wont yet. When you do your investigation, and find I'm right you can then refund me. "

"When I had questions, I was quickly responded to and in a very professional courteous way. "

"It was great. I ordered the products and they came."

"Great company to deal with. I received everything as advertised and my detector arrived within a few days."

"Fast delivery, great communication, highly recommend. "

"Fast shipping, great service."

"Service was Excellent, machine sent to me did not work, they sent me another one ASAP, so I wouldn't be down. I would highly recommend buying from Kellyco. Actually, this is my 3rd or 4th machine purchased from them."

"Dear Kellyco;

Ordering was easy, and fast, my Ace 350 arrived in perfect condition. I received everything I was promised in a timely fashion and would order again from Kellyco again with no hesitation. Thank you for your great service.

Chris

"Ay everything went just fine; only way it could of been better would be if you included a mail order bride with a 30 day return policy on her!"

Rating 4/102/5

"After I ordered it was back ordered, I got it from another vendor."

"My Kellyco metal detector was a little slow to arrive as it was on back order.I was kept informed of this and the wait was much shorter then anticipated.I was very pleased with the service and the product."

"The order was shipped even sooner than expected!"

"User friendly website and fast delivery.... What's not to like.
Thanks Kellyco!!!