• Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.48/10 8.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10

What is this?

"So far, so good! I will have a chance to use it soon on the Rhode Island seashore!"

"I still haven't found that rare coin or piece of jewelry, but the world has one less can top and fish hook!
My family and I are having fun learning how to use the detector.

"I spoke to Steve Carr for a comparison between 2 detectors. Steve asked me a couple of questions about how and where I planned to use the detector. He finally came to the conclusion that neither detector that I called to compare were going to work for me and recommended a third choice. I took his advice and purchased the detector that Steve suggested and am glad that I did. I've been using the detector around the area where I live and plan a trip to the beach next week to try it out there."

"Normally I have no problems with Kellyco but this time my order was delayed for two days they told me they had to verify my address but I have a account setup through them and don't know why they needed that. I guess I'll never know why. & also I had to contact them they did not contact me. "

"Order filled quickly and completely."

"I was so impressed with kellyco and have recommended them to a friend that resulted in a sell. Thanks Kellyco for Your excellent service!"

"Timely delivery. Instructional CD very helpful. Pleased with detector. Was a gift and recipient was very pleased."

"Completely satisfied with there service"

"My detector arrived on time and everything was in order. Their customer service was outstanding. I would recommend them to my friends and familu."

"Quick Delivery ! Bought my 1st detector from Kellyco probably 30yrs ago , it was time for an upgrade ! Thanks Bryan T. Berlin ,Md."

"received it on time and it works well. would go with kellyco again."

"The website was loaded with information that was helpful for comparing products as well as providing general info for a newbie like myself. They shipped quickly and had everything I ordered in stock. I'll definitely return to Kellyco again."

"First time ordering. Product show up on time. Happy with product I ordered"

"Everything I expected... Thanks"

"I was very satisfied with my order. The product, which was exactly as described, arrived very quickly and was securely packaged. I would definitely order from them again. "

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.