Stores > Kellyco Metal Detectors
  • Kellyco Metal D

Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
      1-888-535-5926
      407-699-6672
      customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
      1-888-535-5926

Voice your opinion! Review Kellyco Metal Detectors by clicking a star below.
2017-09-14

Horrible customer service.

"Just use Amazon, better prices minus their garbage they throw in as free gifts. Do yourself a favor pick up the gloves for a buck 99 at Menards and shop somewhere else for a metal detector. They sent me garbage and I have been working on getting a refund since late August. Terrible customer service what happened to returning the phone call or emailing someone back? Don't know why anyone would waste their time with these fools. Go to eBay go to Amazon go to Cabelas stay away from kellyco."

2017-08-09

Great service

"I bought from kellyco frame number of years including my Minelab CTX 3030. Last year when the coil went bad on my CTX I sent it to kellyco as now they are the service center. It was one month past the end of the warranty. Kellyco called Minelab and went to bat for me and got me a brand new coil under the warranty which had already expired. I've never had a problem with prices, shipping or anything else."

2017-05-08

Worst experience ever

"I ordered a Garrett Ace 400 on Thursday May 4th I paid the $33 to have it shipped within 2 days since my husband and I were going on vacation. The detector was a surprise for him for our vacation I get told that the detector would not be delivered until Tuesday the 9th. I called kellyco today and they told me if they called FedEx if I have the tracking number and a photo ID that I could pick it up. I went there to pick it up and FedEx could not give it to me due to the fact it was locked in a container that they did not have access to. I again called kellyco to pay the additional $30 to have it overnighted and they told me that I could not have the detector overnighted since it had already been shipped which come to find out that was b*******. The only thing I can do is go to FedEx again tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. on my husband's last day of vacation to pick the detector up which we will only have one day of use with it this was the worst experience of my life and they need to clarify 2 day shipping if I would have known it was going to take 6 days instead of 2 I would have not ordered. This has been one of the most horrible experiences I have ever had and very disappointed in their customer service. They did not seem to care that our vacation had gotten ruined when they also admitted that they dropped the ball on our order. Not only that but they also told me to go to the FedEx where the detector was and they told FedEx to give it to me I get there and they will not give it to me. Do not waste your time ordering from kellyco they have lost my business and any future business from friends or family."

2016-04-22

Worst expierence ever.

"Ordered my detector on 4/21/2016.Paid over $100 for overnight shipping and now it comes out delivery date is set for 4/25\2016.F***ers"

2016-02-11

Awesome place great service

"Had problems with the first detector I ordered. I informed kellyco of the issue and within minutes I had everything I needed to return it. Sent it back and in 7 days my brand new detector was at my door! Thanks kellyco for making my issue painless.

2015-08-09

"Everything arrived intact and on time; however, don't fall for the BOGO specials. On the selection screen BOGO specials are advertised as "Most for a fraction of cost, others for 50% off or even FREE!". The selection screen does not indicate that you will not receive all of the EXTRAS as one would when purchasing the regular package, so one really ends up paying regular price. No special deal! When the BOGO item arrives, that's when you'll find out you're missing many of the items you would need to go hunting. BOGO rules are on the website, but not where they should be - a little misleading I think. The customer service rep was very professional - not his fault - but their website should be updated so customers can find relevant information where it is actually relevant."

2015-03-11

"Don't get trapped into this companies shipping deal. Sure they ship your item for 5.00 dollars but there is a real good chance you will never get it. The shipping is done via FedEx Ground and the only way you can receive the package is if you take the day off work or if your retired. I called Kellyco and asked if they could contact FedEx and lift the shipping restriction and have the package delivered to a FedEx hub near my house. I was told it was against company policy and if I wasn't home when FedEx arrived the package would just be sent back to Kellyco. I told Kellyco I was just going to cancel my order and then I was informed a penalty charge would be accrued. WOW WHAT A SCAM/ Save the headache and buy from a local prospecting store. The extra products they give are poor quality and better quality items can be purchased at Home Depot and your local army surplus store. Well they can charge me a penalty and choke on it! I'm canceling my order. This company has no pioneer spirit just a flashy website."

2015-02-28

"I purchased 4 items including the Garrett AT pro pointer. When I recieved my order the pin pointer was on back order I called them there were 720 back orders!! Never at anytime did they make me aware of this! When I ordered they said the order was filled. I will never shop there again I was a first time customer great first impression! I could have bought the pointer somewhere else.!"

2015-01-19

"Very satisfied and phone questions were answered before purchasing"

2014-12-27

"Positives
KellyCo is perfect for the Beginner. They have a wonderful website and probably the BEST selection out there! They sometimes have coupon codes that can take $5 off.

Negatives
They don't give you the best prices and their "Freebies" are all overpriced junk. Their "$500" value of free junk is roughly $20-80 worth (Lesche shovel is the best freebie I have seen this year). Their customer service is icky and they have had a lot of credit card scams lately (bill you but never send you anything).

Altogether, KellyCo is the place where newbies go to shop. It's easy and convenient. KellyCo is the most advertised metal detecting site but is inferior to all of the smaller deals. Do your research before committing to a KellyCo purchase. After buying my Minelab Etrac here, I found it for $300 less at another site that even called me to teach me how to use it.

Of course, this is my own opinion and you should do your own research before you buy any product.

Some places to go for more opinions are any Metal Detecting forums. You will see that KellyCo has a negative reputation among most veteran detectorists.

2014-12-18

"Best sales of new detectors. Good customer service! "

2014-12-01

"great fast service,will do more buying"

2014-11-27

"Persone molto professionali.grazie per tutto il tempo che mi avete dato per mie spiegazioni.e grazie per i vostri metaldetector sempre nuovi modelli.e per lo shop online dove avete gualsiasi cosa io cerchi."

2014-11-25

"No problems and very fast shipping. Would use company again"

2014-11-24

"I never received my order and it was intended as a father's day gift for my husband. Very disappointed."

Share Kellyco Metal Detectors's store rating

Kellyco Metal Detectors is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kellyco Metal Detectors is not a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!