• Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.78/10 8.78/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10

What is this?

"At all times, staff was courteous and helpful. But, not knowledgeable. When I asked questions about the unit, I was referred twice. Both salespeople spent several minutes looking up material, and then reading to me information already available on their site - questions were unanswered.
I placed a $2,000 order anyway, on line, and paid immediately with Paypal.
I received a call a day later (Friday) confirming the order, and stating it would be shipped that day for Monday arrival.
On Monday, I received another call saying the item was not in stock, and I could have a demonstrator at a discount, a different unit or a refund. I chose the demonstrator,
It arrived several days later, undamaged, in a re-pack box without any manuals or paperwork, and the incorrect headphones.
After another call, correct headphones were shipped to me 3 weeks later.
Everybody I spoke with was helpful and courteous, but I got the clear impression of a confused and inconsistent ordering/shipping operation.

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

kellyco, Kellyco Metal Detectors rep has responded

“Hello kmillsgeo

I will be in touch with you shortly.”

"I have made at least ten transactions with Kellyco and they have all been great."

"fast delivery and quality products"

"Prompt delivery of our new metal detector. We're learning how to use it. So far very happy!

"Excellent to order from and fast shipping. Very happy with pinpointer."

"Awesome Items! Waited forever to be able to purchase the Garrett Pro Pointers and got one for my son as well! Super Fast shipping also! Will do all my shopping with KellyCo, bought our metal detectors here and have had absolutely no issues with them either! Very Highly recommended!! A+++ Service! :)"

"Very satisfied, rapid delivery, very good product. But I want to know why you dont sell the Garret Infinium to Canada. My friend try to buy one by phone and you answer that you dont delivery in Canada,why????"

"Received ordered product fast and all as ordered. Couldn't of been any better."

"I got a fair deal on the Garrett Ace 250. Include the extras that Kelly Co included, especially the headphones, and it turned a fair deal into pretty nice transaction. Glad to have come across Kellyco."

"Excellent website and easy delivery, no complaints here."

"Kellyco Metal Detectors was the first and only company I thought of when I finally decided to buy my second detector, also from them."

"I was very pleased with the service I received from KellyCo. Very fast delivery and everything arrived as promised I would definitely do business with them again "

"Kellyco rocks. Fast shipping, great communications !!!"

"I am new at this hobby but I used my fisher 1280 in salt water and on land it worked great. "

"Fast and Quick shipping. Manual for the detector was however shoved and smashed inside the box, other than that no complaints. Will definitely buy from Kellyco again."

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,882 merchant members.