Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.14/10 7,121 reviews

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
    Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.
  • Kellyco Metal Detectors contact information

• Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.40/10 8.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.85/10 8.85/10

All 7,126 Customer Reviews

"Even though my order was back ordered, the wait was less then 10 days and everything was shipped as expected. Good work!"

"I puchase all my detecting equipment from Keelyco and have always been satisfied with the service and I do not hesitate to reccomend them to my friends."

"The AT Pro is truly a remarkable detector. I called your customer support and and the gentlemen that I spoke with helped me make the decision to go with the Pro. I've wanted a Garrett since I was a kid and I finally got one!"

"Order was done on line, excellent, quick delivery, very satisfied."

"had placed an order but cancelled it, due to the item being on backorder.but love the site! And hope to order my next unit thru them.."

"I am Very Happy with my new metal detector. My first time out I found a 1923 Morgan Silver Dollar. It has already paid for itself. Excited to see what else is out there just waiting for me to find!"

"I was very pleased with the service from Kellyco Metal Detectors. My metal detector package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. All of the items I ordered were present and packaged properly. My only complaint would be that the pin pointer I got as part of the package I ordered does not seem to work the greatest. It rarely seems to pin point where the object is once I have dug it out of the ground. Otherwise, everything else works great and the metal detector itself is excellent! "

"Great service and fast shipping, Will be ordering again"

"Very fast shipping and it was well packaged. Arrived in good condition."

"Great customer service.. received order quickly

"I am very happy with this company and will recommend them highly"

"From the start. the person I talked to on the phone was very courteous. He helped me out with the pricing.and figuring out what metal detector Would work best for me. I was told i would receive it in one week. I got it four days later. I purchased si Robertson TC 2X metal detector. Went to Myrtle Beach a week later. found all kinds of stuff on the beach. had a blast with it. very happy with the metal detector. Thank you Kellyco. "

"These folks are wonderful! I will never buy from anyone else! "

"so far so good, both detectors work.. inside...waiting for the ground to thaw an swimming weather to arrive to test the underwater model "

"My order arrived in a timely manor and was well packaged. initial use was painless and provided results on the first use. Learning the proper way to use the discriminator buttons will take a little more time.

I happy with the Garrett Ace 350 and would recommend this detector to a entry level friend.