• Kellyco Metal D
    • Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I purchased 4 items including the Garrett AT pro pointer. When I recieved my order the pin pointer was on back order I called them there were 720 back orders!! Never at anytime did they make me aware of this! When I ordered they said the order was filled. I will never shop there again I was a first time customer great first impression! I could have bought the pointer somewhere else.!"

"Very satisfied and phone questions were answered before purchasing"

"Positives
KellyCo is perfect for the Beginner. They have a wonderful website and probably the BEST selection out there! They sometimes have coupon codes that can take $5 off.

Negatives
They don't give you the best prices and their "Freebies" are all overpriced junk. Their "$500" value of free junk is roughly $20-80 worth (Lesche shovel is the best freebie I have seen this year). Their customer service is icky and they have had a lot of credit card scams lately (bill you but never send you anything).

Altogether, KellyCo is the place where newbies go to shop. It's easy and convenient. KellyCo is the most advertised metal detecting site but is inferior to all of the smaller deals. Do your research before committing to a KellyCo purchase. After buying my Minelab Etrac here, I found it for $300 less at another site that even called me to teach me how to use it.

Of course, this is my own opinion and you should do your own research before you buy any product.

Some places to go for more opinions are any Metal Detecting forums. You will see that KellyCo has a negative reputation among most veteran detectorists.

"Best sales of new detectors. Good customer service! "

"great fast service,will do more buying"

"Persone molto professionali.grazie per tutto il tempo che mi avete dato per mie spiegazioni.e grazie per i vostri metaldetector sempre nuovi modelli.e per lo shop online dove avete gualsiasi cosa io cerchi."

"No problems and very fast shipping. Would use company again"

"I never received my order and it was intended as a father's day gift for my husband. Very disappointed."

"Very good. Quick ship will definitely be back
Thanks

"great service great detector,thanks"

"I received everything when they said it would come. I Haven't used the equipment yet have to wait until Christmas "

"Item ordered said free shipping--I paid shipping
Put in coupon code furnished by kellyco from earlier purchase and did not receive discount

"same price, more free accessroies"

"Great prices and great service. Had a problem with my order and they took care of it without any problems. I will buy from them again, oh wait I did already! LOL"

"i would be glad to. i purchased the metal detector for my brother in alabama, he retired last year & just didn't know what to do with himself, so like a good sis i bought it for him, he was so shocked & surprised of the extras came came with it.

thank you so much for the quick delivery

Share Kellyco Metal Detectors's store rating

Kellyco Metal Detectors is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kellyco Metal Detectors is not a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!