• Address: 1085 Belle Ave
    • Contact: customerservice@kellycodetectors.com
    • Phone: 1-888-535-5926
    • Customer Support: 1-888-535-5926
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm EST Mon.-Fri. 9:00am - 5:00pm EST Saturday Closed Sunday
    • Fax: 407-699-6672

Product & services pricing Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.36/10 8.36/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.79/10 8.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"it works for me vaerry well good job Kellyco."

"worked great for me every time, thanks!"

"This has been a totally new experience for me. New experiences don't come around often for me. I'm 75.
Have been having fun with my new purchase. However, I'm still learning about fine tuning .
At this point my detector is still smarter than me.

"They had the best price on the metal detector that I was interested in, and I received it in 3 days...very fast service, and I really enjoy my Garrett metal detector."

"Good experience. Orders handled well."

"Item arrived quickly and was just described. "

"Fast delivery. Can't wait to take my Viper scuba diving. The web site was easy to use."

"Very easy to access and order products from Kellyco. As always prompt attention to order, received my shipment in a timely manner.....THANKS A BUNCH!"

"Quick delivery, excellent price, completely happy!"

"As a novice to metal detecting it was great to deal with a retailer like KELLYCO that not only caters to all levels in this market, but, also offers so many reasonably priced models to choose from.

The KELLYCO web pages provide a wealth of information not only to help newbies like myself make an informed choice of what type of detector to purchase, it was also a breeze using the online ordering system. From the moment of completing the online order to receipt of my purchases I was very impressed that an International delivery had only taken 7 days to complete .... most of my local online purchases take at least double that time and most international orders take between 6 to 8 weeks.

With summer holidays fast approaching I appreciate the additional time this has provided me, not only to play with my new toys, but, learn how to operate the more technical manual functions these units may have to increase my chances of finding a treasure.

I have high hopes of getting addicted to this hobby and definitely will be coming back to KELLYCO for an upgrade.

"Very quick and easy. Delivery was made within 4 days. Love the machine."

"Friendly and helpful service "

"Kellyco is a great place to purchase all your detecting needs best prices and best service hands down will continue to do business with them and suggest anyone do the same very happy..."

"Great customer service! Now just have to learn my machine. Thanks"

"Didn't come quite as quickly as i would have liked, but was worth the wait, the delta 4000 is a great detector, i found a 1895 barber half last weekend, my first ever barber coin.

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kellyco Metal Detectors is a merchant member
Kellyco Metal Detectors participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,864 merchant members.