• Kelly's Running

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-03-12

"I was looking for exact replacements for my current shoes and found the cheapest price (by far) at kelly's. Received my shoes two and a half days after ordering. "

This review was modified by gallam on March 13 2015 02:40:24 AM

2015-02-03

"I ordered a pair of running shoes during their super bowl sale and it showed the size and style I ordered were in stock (certain sizes were not available). Two days later I got an email saying my order was cancelled because they did not have the shoe. They know how many shoes they have in the warehouse and should keep better stock. Plus I bought with a sale and they did not offer me that again. I have bought shoes here for over 4 years but I think I will be supporting local stores that have them in stock from now on"

This review was modified by lballing on February 03 2015 07:41:05 AM

Kelly's Running Warehouse User

2014-09-01

"I ordered a pair of running shoes at a great sale price and threw in a pair of sandals. Two days later I received an e-mail saying the shoes were no longer in stock. When I called to cancel the order, I was told that to do so mandated a $10 charge! Kelly's billed my credit card three times and refused to refund my money. Thankfully, my credit card company was willing to help."

2012-09-24

"This website has great selection and prices, but their customer service needs improvement! I ordered a great pair of running shoes and followed their advice to order up one half size, which was a poor recommendation. I mailed the shoes back to exchange for the correct size and was told by customer service that there would be no additional fees and the exchange would be even. I just received an email stating that I will need to pay a 10% restocking fee and $9.95 for using the Smart Label--This is for an exchange, not a return! My exchange is now a return! I do not recommend Kelly's Running Warehouse."

2011-07-19

"One of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had. Ordered a pair of running shoes on the site. Weeks later I tracked the package, only to find out that they sent it to some random address in San Diego, CA (I live in New York City). No phone call, no e-mail, nothing. Finally saw a refund post on my credit card. Sent them an e-mail, they never bothered to respond. What happened to customer service?"

2010-10-11

"Terrible Customer Service. Ordered a pair of running shoes and the insole was defective. They said to send it back and I could get any of the insoles they sell as a replacement. I send back the insoles and then they change their offer to me to offer me $10 off a pair of insoles. Defective products should be replaced, it is simple customer service."

2009-04-03

"Good service as long as you don't need to make a return. They charge $9.99 for the return shipping and another $10 restocking fee. There are no phone numbers to call so you have to wait for email. There is no email when your returned item has been received, you just have to check your statement. Exchanges also have to pay these fees."

Share Kelly's Running Warehouse's store rating

Kelly's Running Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kelly's Running Warehouse is not a merchant member
Kelly's Running Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!