• Rating 5.00/10 10 reviews

Keeper Home / Keeper Stores is not a merchant member
    Keeper Home / Keeper Stores does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Keeper Home / Keeper Stores contact information

"Worst customer service ever. I needed a replacement part and had to call them half a dozen times before they even shipped it out. After waiting a month the replacement part arrived broken! I will never shop here again!"

modified review This review was modified by belgiansteve on June 03 2013 10:00:45 AM

"We bought a Home Styles kitchen island from KeeperHome and we couldn't be happier. We did lots of research and KeeperHome had the lowest prices anywhere. Communication was great and shipping was fast. The island looks great in our kitchen!"

"I purchased a Dimplex Fireplace from Keeperhome.com Customer Service called me to review the delivery and make sure I understood the process. The item arrived sooner than I expected and was just what we wanted. Very easy assembly and great price!
Customer Service was very helpful and provided me with updates on the status of my order throughout the process.

"Couldn't ask for better customer service! I ordered a very expensive Dimplex built in firebox. I called before ordering, and their representatives had the answers to all my questions without putting me on hold 10 times to find the answers. I shopped around for a while, and they definitely have the best prices on the Internet. The day after I ordered it, I received a courtesy phone call to go over the free shipping to make sure I was ok with the process. My order shipped in 3 days, and arrived really fast. When it came, I was missing the remote kit I ordered. I called them and got a Live Person right away in the US! My missing remote arrived at my house in 4 days. Excellent business and great customer service! Highly recommend them and will absolutely do business with them very soon."

modified review This review was modified by Loust03 on March 22 2013 05:53:23 AM

"Worst service and worst customer service I have ever dealt with.No tracking e-mails, no delivery info,waited 3 weeks for item that came missing parts,still waiting for missing part. Totally disinterested customer service rep.Terrible"

"I ordered the 5402-47 Cabana Dresser, during a "one day sale", the next day I got an email saying my order was cancelled because the item was out of stock. I went to their website, they still had the dresser, just they wanted $100 more for it. They just didn't want to sell it at the price I had got it for on their "one day sale""

"Bought an electric fireplace and could not be happier. Great Price and arrived quickly. Website was easy to navigate and had lots of helpful information on the fireplace we purchased."

"Looked everywhere for this cabinet.. found it at Keeperhome. Its beautiful and is made of solid wood. Great price for a cabinet this well made! I bought one as a gift but it arrived damaged. I contacted them and they got another one out to my sister in no time! I was upset that it arrived damaged and I understand things can get damaged in shipping but their customer service made me at ease and took care of the problem right away! Wont hesitate to buy from them again. "

"I have never been so furious about an online purchase in my life, and I shop online at least 3-4 times a month. I waited over 3 weeks for my order to get shipped out without any updates from KeeperHome.com. When I emailed, the customer service rep told me that the order was back-ordered, but I could cancel the order in the meantime if I wanted. When I then asked to cancel the order immediately after receiving the email, KeeperHome ignored my email and the package got shipped a few days later. I then called KeeperHome immediately once I saw the status change, and the rep confirmed with me that she cancelled the order and had it turned around. However, the order was still shipped to me, and my neighbor was permitted to sign for it. Now I'm stuck with a $497 pantry in my garage that I no longer wanted and never signed for. I still haven't heard back from KeeperHome after writing to them a few times this past week. "

"We ordered a TV console from Keeper which was to ship out in 3-7 bus days.
After a week and not receiving any shipping confirmation I emailed to inquire on shipping status. There was no reply. Four days later I called them and was told that because it was a large item it was taking longer to process. (BS) The told me they would have it processed within the next day or two. We get a call and email today saying that the item is no longer available. It took ten days for Keeper to let us know the item was not coming. Terrible customer service.