Stores > KeepShooting.com / btparms.com

support@keepshooting.com
      800-570-8239

Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review KeepShooting.com / btparms.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-04

LOVE THEM

"I love this site! They have about 1-3 day shipping time and items are what they say they are! "

2017-04-07

Unresponsive

"I ordered a surplus jacket, it was a little tight, but I could live with it.
It came faster than expected.
I decided to buy two more in the next larger size.
After a few weeks went by, I decided to check if they sent me a tracking number, if so, I could find out where my parcel ended up.
I suspected that because so much time had passed, it was probably on it's way back to them, and after checking the UPS track, I was right.
Evidently; there was one attempt to deliver the package, and because the UPS driver was in a hurry or too lazy, he or she did not leave a tag!
How am I supposed to know that there was an attempted delivery if they didn't leave a tag?
As soon as I discovered this information I called Keepshooting to alert them that the package was on it's way back to them, and that I would be more than happy to pay for re-shipping.
I've heard nothing from them in almost a month, and several left messages, and UPS tracking shows that they accepted the returned package.
You be the judge...

2017-03-29

Stay away!

"Very slow shipping. High prices on most items. No communication. Reviews on items or themselves are always five stare because they edit or remove any negative reviews or feedback. Very dishonest! "

2017-03-18

Rip Off

"First they send me the wrong item, take forever to issue refund, then I think they subtract out some sort of restocking fee for them sending me the wrong item. I am not sure, you can never get a hold of these people by phone or email, message says call back during business hours, I thought 9-5 were business hours for most people. If I could give them a negative feedback I would. Terrible customer service, terrible. Buy from some else or go without."

2016-05-07

Just keep shooting

"There customer service is awesome! Someone always answers the phone & they email you quick. Shari,Toomas & Cory handle returns great. I will order from them again. And I do recommend them. JNix "

2015-04-08

"Amazing customer service on an order that required a return. I would definitely order from them again."

2015-03-12

"Repeat customer. These guys are great! I have ordered multiple times over the last 2 years, and never been disappointed. I have gotten everything from rucksacks to clothing to mess kits and M14 magazines. I am usually wary of aftermarket mags, but these work great. The items are always as described. If it says New/Unissued, it is in excellent shape. If it says used or issued, it ranges from like new to used but serviceable. That's what you get when you order milsurp. Shipping is usually received within 5-7 days. The most I've had to wait is 2 weeks."

2014-08-18

"FIRST TIME CUSTOMER AND WILL NOT BE BACK!
Took 6 weeks to get refund and not so much as an apology.
Placed an order for a parka and 3 mag pouches on July 3rd, realized I didn't need the parka so I called back not 5 minutes later to cancel the parka and was lied to and told that the package was already sent out. I said ok and just waited for the package so I could send back the parka for a refund. Finally got the package and the parka that I was told "to late to be taken out" was not in the box. I then emailed keepshooting to let them know of the situation and ask for my refund. All I was given was a "we'll take care of it" and that's it. Got my statement 2 weeks later and STILL no refund. I had to email them asking for my refund FOR 6 WEEKS! until I finally got it today August 18th. Will never go back to this store EVER. Look at the reviews from real people and avoid this store!

2013-06-03

"I looked at other reviews before I ordered from them. I kind of expected to have similar buying experience but was extremely satisfied and surprised!! I ordered on Friday afternoon May 31 2013 and my order was delivered TODAY, Monday June 3 2013!!! Great job, would order from again! "

2013-02-26

"the biggest mistake is that I still ordered a item from this vendor even I read the bad review. There are a few reviews indicate they did a very lousy job of shipping the orders. I had placed a order for more than two weeks now, but did not hear anything from this company. I checked the status of my order online, it showed 'processing' for more than two weeks. Foretunately, I normally order a small item first, if I have a good experience, I put bigger orders in. For this small order, I do not care if they ship it in half a year. I do not think I dare to order a big item from them."

2013-01-31

"do not order from this company, you place an order and in 2 weeks do not ship it. you can not talk to anyone to find out any information on anything as you either get an answering machine or someone picks up the phone tells you to hold on and then leaves you on hold to you finally hangup. thi s is not a reliable company to deal with"

2013-01-15

"Waited 3 business days with no movement on the transaction despite policy stating they were open to ship and accept orders. Called to cancel. They said they would, then the next business day charged my account.Called in again to cancel was greeted by a rude lady that just asked for my order number then hung up without confirming cancellation, charges are still on my card.

No names were given by either customer service rep.

2013-01-03

"Thank you Keepshooting.com. Transaction was fast and easy. I purchased 7 H&K91 magazines for a good price. They were shipped quickly and all of them appear to be in good shape. I hate the lake effect snow in upstate NY and dislike the ban even more. Please write your disapproval of the ban to all of the politicians that we voted in."

2012-08-30

"Bought a German Kevlar Helmet and it came in record time, couldn't be happier. At least the forth purchase I've made. My go to supplier for anything gun related.

Sometimes it can take a few days to ship, but what you get and how it is packed shows these guys care.

2012-08-08

"RE: www.keepshooting.com's "Virtually New" Used and Expired Level II Soft Armor Vests.

Dear Prospective Buyer:

This was my first Online purchase from keepshooting.com, and will undoubtedly be my last.

Having read their product description in its entirety, I purchased ten of their "virtually new" used and expired level II soft armor vests and received them roughly one week later.

To my dissapointment, six of the ten vests I purchased from keepshooting.com were NOT as described. Instead of being in "virtually new" condition, these six vests were in extremely poor condition. Specifically, these six vests had carriers that were well faded and partially unstitched at the edges, and soft "armor" panels that were well stained and partially covered in mold.

To be fair, the remaining four vests I purchased from keepshooting.com were ALMOST as described. While these four vests were all "virtually new" used and expired vests, only two of the vests had soft armor panels that were actually the right size.

As for the six vests that were NOT as described, after some difficulty, I finally obtained an R.M.A. number to return the six vests for a refund. Despite the fact that these six vests were NOT as described, I was required to pay to have them shipped back to keepshooting.com. With patience, I received my refund roughly two weeks later.

To my dissapointment, the refund I received from keepshooting.com was NOT complete. While the refund did include the amount I paid for the six vests, it did NOT include the amount I paid to have them shipped out to me, NOR did it include the amount I paid to have them shipped back to keepshooting.com, for a net loss of over $65.00.

Moving forward, keepshooting.com's misleading product description, inept customer service and expensive return process have caused me to take my business elsewhere. You may be wise to do the same.

As was said in Roman markets of old: Caveat Emptor. Buyer Beware.

Sincerely,
TheSurplusGuy

Share KeepShooting.com / btparms.com's store rating

KeepShooting.com / btparms.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KeepShooting.com / btparms.com is not a merchant member
KeepShooting.com / btparms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!