• Address: KeepShooting.COM 1282 Smallwood Drive West #105 Waldorf, MD 20603-4732
    • Contact: support@keepshooting.com
    • Phone: 800-570-8239
    • Customer Support: 800-570-8239
    • Business Hours: 8am to 9pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sunday
    • Fax: 301-645-3684

"I looked at other reviews before I ordered from them. I kind of expected to have similar buying experience but was extremely satisfied and surprised!! I ordered on Friday afternoon May 31 2013 and my order was delivered TODAY, Monday June 3 2013!!! Great job, would order from again! "

modified review This review was modified by faste on June 03 2013 03:10:38 PM

"the biggest mistake is that I still ordered a item from this vendor even I read the bad review. There are a few reviews indicate they did a very lousy job of shipping the orders. I had placed a order for more than two weeks now, but did not hear anything from this company. I checked the status of my order online, it showed 'processing' for more than two weeks. Foretunately, I normally order a small item first, if I have a good experience, I put bigger orders in. For this small order, I do not care if they ship it in half a year. I do not think I dare to order a big item from them."

"do not order from this company, you place an order and in 2 weeks do not ship it. you can not talk to anyone to find out any information on anything as you either get an answering machine or someone picks up the phone tells you to hold on and then leaves you on hold to you finally hangup. thi s is not a reliable company to deal with"

"Waited 3 business days with no movement on the transaction despite policy stating they were open to ship and accept orders. Called to cancel. They said they would, then the next business day charged my account.Called in again to cancel was greeted by a rude lady that just asked for my order number then hung up without confirming cancellation, charges are still on my card.

No names were given by either customer service rep.

"Thank you Keepshooting.com. Transaction was fast and easy. I purchased 7 H&K91 magazines for a good price. They were shipped quickly and all of them appear to be in good shape. I hate the lake effect snow in upstate NY and dislike the ban even more. Please write your disapproval of the ban to all of the politicians that we voted in."

modified review This review was modified by SemprEterne on January 03 2013 02:07:10 PM

"Bought a German Kevlar Helmet and it came in record time, couldn't be happier. At least the forth purchase I've made. My go to supplier for anything gun related.

Sometimes it can take a few days to ship, but what you get and how it is packed shows these guys care.

"RE: www.keepshooting.com's "Virtually New" Used and Expired Level II Soft Armor Vests.

Dear Prospective Buyer:

This was my first Online purchase from keepshooting.com, and will undoubtedly be my last.

Having read their product description in its entirety, I purchased ten of their "virtually new" used and expired level II soft armor vests and received them roughly one week later.

To my dissapointment, six of the ten vests I purchased from keepshooting.com were NOT as described. Instead of being in "virtually new" condition, these six vests were in extremely poor condition. Specifically, these six vests had carriers that were well faded and partially unstitched at the edges, and soft "armor" panels that were well stained and partially covered in mold.

To be fair, the remaining four vests I purchased from keepshooting.com were ALMOST as described. While these four vests were all "virtually new" used and expired vests, only two of the vests had soft armor panels that were actually the right size.

As for the six vests that were NOT as described, after some difficulty, I finally obtained an R.M.A. number to return the six vests for a refund. Despite the fact that these six vests were NOT as described, I was required to pay to have them shipped back to keepshooting.com. With patience, I received my refund roughly two weeks later.

To my dissapointment, the refund I received from keepshooting.com was NOT complete. While the refund did include the amount I paid for the six vests, it did NOT include the amount I paid to have them shipped out to me, NOR did it include the amount I paid to have them shipped back to keepshooting.com, for a net loss of over $65.00.

Moving forward, keepshooting.com's misleading product description, inept customer service and expensive return process have caused me to take my business elsewhere. You may be wise to do the same.

As was said in Roman markets of old: Caveat Emptor. Buyer Beware.

Sincerely,
TheSurplusGuy

"this placed is fake all the revies on here are fake. i orders a 40 s&w and it was never shipped never anything. they are liers and decetfull bitches. never order from here they all lie and cant trust anyone . oredered the 2 day shipping not the 5 month shipping. "

"I have been a customer for a long time. You will find some rare military surplus goods here. The shipping is quick, the products are top shelf, and I've never been disappointed with the customer service."

"Keepshooting.com wouldn't post my review, so I'm putting it on here.

Bought 10 of their Walther P22 mags excited about the great reviews I had read and great price. Opened up 2 of the packages and loaded these 2 mags along with my 2 factory Walther mags. It was probably between 30-40* outside at 10,000'. In a blind test, the 2 walther mags performed perfectly with high velocity CCI cartridges, and the two KeepShooting.com CLONES both failed. The first mag caused the slide to lock back with one round in the mag. Dangerous. The second mag failed to lock the slide back on an empty mag. So I did not open the other 8 packages since I do not like to use unreliable magazines in any of my weapons. Well when I called in, the sales rep was unbelievably rude since I was past my 30 day return period. When I explained to him that I had not had a chance to go shooting due to being out of country and then having my local "range" on top of a mountain here in CO full of snow all winter. I dont get to shoot much in the winter. Well the rep kept eluding to the fact that he thought I was lying. I was shocked. Never received this kind of customer service before that I can remember. Especially in the firearm community usually companies are very friendly. I offered to take a video of the malfunctions so the company could be aware of any potential issues and get them fixed, because obviously my P22 (which is stock, barebones) had compatibility issues, it is several years old) So finally he let me return them, and I just wrote off the bad attitude, not planning on writing a review or anything since they took them back. Well today I get an email stating the following: "Tested every single magazine customer returned with zero malfunctions on either a 3" or 5" barreled P22. Suspect customer just needed the money back for some reason, as there was no issues with any of the magazines returned." I will never do business with this RUDE company again. - Tom

"Keepshooting is a great place to purchase quality gear.
I have purchased a flare gun and flares and am 100 percent pleased with my order. I would recomend this store to anyone
who wants GOOD quality stuff. Thank you.

"I have made three purchases from them in a relativity short period of time. They have all been great with fast shipping and some of the best prices if not the best on the internet. Thanks keep shooting i will be back."

"Ordered some cleaning kits for my Mosin Nagants. Ended up with a problem with the multi-tools. The folks at BTP Arms addressed the matter promptly and replaced the merchandise without a fuss. Great service!"

"Merchandise was in very good condition. I received a tracking notice the next day after ordering. The package arrived on time in good condition. i am very satisfied with this purchase."

"Got exactly what I thought I would get. Everything fits and it arrived in a timely manner. Thank you."

KeepShooting.com / btparms.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KeepShooting.com / btparms.com is not a merchant member
KeepShooting.com / btparms.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!