• Address: 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Rd Suite A 236 Atlanta GA United States

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.76/10 6.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10

"Connection and sound are very good , but please stop increasing your prices.

"Service is quick fast and convenient. But is always room for improvements sometimes the connection is little choppy. "

"Great voice quality and quick connection!"

"my opponent didn't hear me well"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. In order to improve the quality of your calls in the future, please use the Star Rating feature available in your Account Activity. By rating each call you can influence the quality of your future calls. Your call quality also depends very much on your Internet connection, so please make sure you benefit from the best connection or try different connections if you have the possibility to do so.

To further assist you with these issues, a Customer Care Specialist will contact you.

Your KeepCalling.com Team”

"Swift and clear website - great service - highly recommended to anyone needing cheap calls from around the world."

"your rate is not bad but it is unfortunately subject to currency fluctuation.
Thanks

"Good,like to recommend to my friend."

"I am from South Africa. Use to pay $10 for a single call to my family in South Africa, now with keepcalling I can phone my friends as well and speak longer."

"Basically it delivers what it promises. I called people in Africa, Italy and Spain and I never got cut off nor suffered from poor sound quality. I'm a very satisfied customer."

"Usually I don't have problems with the KeepCalling's web page. But I have some problem when I try to buy minutes with my smart phone."

"no tenía buena cobertura para mis llamadas a moviles a Perú pero las teleoperadoras con quienes me comuniqué me atendieron muy bien, comperndieron mi nerviosismo y mal humor.... me dejarón muy satisfecha así da ganas de recomedar vuestros producto. siempre me refiero a KEEPCALLIG
un saludo desde España

"i have been with KeepCalling for over a year and i love the speediness of the recharges .I really haven't had too much trouble with them but if i do i just call them up and get the situation fixed right away.the customer service is great ,always willing to help with anything,and there is never a harsh reply,keep up the great work KEEPCALLING team."

"easy to use, but be aware sometimes unconnected calls you will be charged for"

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-17-2014

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes the calls you place are charged by different operators from different countries depending on the destination you need to reach. We advise you to leave the phone ring for about 3-4 times before hanging up to avoid these sort of charges. On our end, we are only charging you once the call is answered.

Your KeepCalling.com Team”

"Keepcalling allowed me to send easy SMS to my friends and family."

"Great service, easy to use. Sometimes quality of calls are not good. "

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-14-2014

KeepCalling.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

KeepCalling.com is a merchant member
KeepCalling.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.