• Address: 350 Jericho Turnpike Suite 206 Jericho, NY
    • Phone: 516-280-3767
    • Customer Support: 516-280-3767
    • Fax: 516-706-1464

• checkmark icon COD

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. Item said in stock and will ship within 48 hours. 3 days later saw that credit card was charged so asked to have a tracking number only to find that not in stock and item was on back order. Asked to cancel order and 3 weeks later no credit back on my card and no responses to my emails. Wish I would have done some research before buying from them. Hope this helps save someone a headache."

"BUYER BEWARE!!!
I ordered floor matts for my car on May 11th 2012. I received all the emails that my card was charged, and my product had shipped, and after 3 weeks, i still hadnt received them. I logged into my account and saw it said "canceled" under the status. then i looked at my credit car and sure enough i had been charged $172. I emailed the company and it took them over 4 days to get back to me. they told me that since i placed the order over seas and shipped to a US address that a lot of times that meant it was a fraudulat purchase, but said since i contacted them, they would go ahead and release my order. a month later, i still dont have my order and they arent returning my emails even though it says the will in 24 hours. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. there are very few good reviews. i wish i would have read them before i tried to purchase something. they are scammers and frauds.

"Fantastic reseller... Quick shipping and easy ordering. My item came as described and 2 days after I ordered. Thanks for making it easy guys and great prices!"

"On Keenzo website I created a "Support Ticket# 118011" to the attention of Customer Service. I e-mailed it 3-times and have never received a confirmation nor a phone call. The Part# ITB2830 Tripple Wheel 24 Petal Flower Spinner fell apart after 2-days of use. Since they will not take phone calls and will not return my complaint, I will never use this company again and will be sure to tell all my friends. I was very dissatisfied with their customer service."

modified review This review was modified by BarryHart on May 01 2012 07:42:27 AM

"I ordered on February 5, they charged my card on the 7th and I still haven't received my product. They say their supplier is waiting decor product. That may be so, but, you don't charge someone until the item ships! I asked for are fund today. I hope I get it. I hate having to file a dispute with the credit card company ,"

"On April 24th of 2010 I ordered a Jensen Over-The-Ear telephone headset from Keenzo. Two days later I e-mailed them and requested the ship date - they did not respond. Two days later I again requested that they confirm receipt of the order and provide a ship date - no response. Today, I canceled the order. This company does not seem to care about the the customers they attract with low prices. A simple response what all that I asked for."

"As other reviewer noted, their web site showed the item was in stock. So I ordered. But next day, the order was cancelled because they cannot get it to sell me. It seems not they did try to locate the item with any other distributors, and simply cancelled my order. I would never try it again."

"I ordered an item (bluetooth) since 03/09/2010 and I did not receive a confirmation. I called to this # 516-280-3765 to NY and nobody answer only a machine saying do not leave a mesage open a ticket in our website and someone is going to answer to your request or question I already open and sent 3 tickets and nobody called me or sent me an e-mail. I only need my ordered item that is already paid in full with my Visa card. Really sucks."

"I made an order for an item listed as "In Stock". Keenzo accepted my order and charged my credit card. Received an email from Keenzo 5 days later stating that they received info from their distributor and would not ship for another three weeks. I submitted 10 service requests over a period of 18 days without a response. The phone answering machine did not take voice mail and stated to open a service request.

It wasn't until filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau that Keezo replied and cancelled my order. This was almost 2 months without a response from Keenzo who had already charged my credit card.

I would NEVER order from Keenzo again. The lack of customer service and poor business practices dealing with this company are not worth the small amount of money you may save versus purchasing from a reputable retailer.

"Very quick order turnaround and shipping. I received the product two days after placing the order using ground shipment."

"I ordered on a Monday for a product I needed for Sunday. On Wednesday I got an email informing me:
"We regret to inform you that at this time, our distributor has temporarily shut their warehouse and is not shipping at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your order has been canceled. Your credit card transaction has been voided and you have not been charged."

I immediately placed an order for the items elsewhere, but they won't be delivered until Monday. Thanks a lot Keenzo.

"Ordered some Verbatim DVD media from them on MArch 7, 2010. Their site said the item was in stock.

They then E-Mailed 2 days later that they do not have the item available to ship at this time and have no immediate plans to restock the item.

They stated that my order has been canceled and my credit card transaction has been voided and would not be charged.

Obviously, something is WRONG with this company as they have done similar things to other customers, as stated by other Reseller Ratings customers concerning this store. Who knows what is going on there.

Tried to call them, and AS EXPECTED a machine picks up and states you cannot leave a message.

STAY AWAY. In a way I am glad. Good Luck dealing with them if you do ever get your merchandise and their is an issue. This is appears to be another shady business in New York. I knew it was risky, but decided to take a chance on a small and cheap item like the Verabtim Media. Would never have bought anything more expensive from them!

I am from NY and grew up not far from their claimed address. I frequently go back, and may pay them a visit to see what is going on there.

Read the other reseller reviews for this company, concerning their current practices, they will not be in business for long. WATCH!

modified review This review was modified by caljamcal on March 16 2010 05:57:28 PM

"Ordered a product that was clearly labeled as "in stock". After hearing nothing for several days, I emailed tech support. They said that they don't have it in stock and can't get it and canceled the order. Ridiculous.

I try to be careful and only use reputable vendors. Don't jerk customers around about your stock status or at least give a meaningful apology if you screw up (e.g. a $10 voucher) like some companies would.

Fail.

modified review This review was modified by smcd on March 08 2010 09:08:17 AM

"STAY AWAY! Non-existent customer service! Poor product quality!

Product was received in poor condition, and it was subsequently returned. It has been over 30 days since Keenzo received my returned product, and I have not received a refund yet.

"BUYERS BEWARE!!! Order Placed the January 29, Item was listed as low stock. I received an E-mail that same day stating that "Your order is expected to ship from our distributor's warehouse on or about 2/3/2010"
2-3 arrives no word from Keenzo, I opened a support ticket asking when item would ship. received this back "We are checking with our distributor regarding your order. We expect to hear back from them shortly. “ I let a week pass and sent another request for an eta on when the item would ship, no response from keenzo. I gave them another week then I opened another support ticket asking them to cancel the order, I have not had any response at all from them after 2-4 . Communication is non-existent, their customer service number is a recording stating open a service ticket, they do not answer the phone. You cannot even leave a message to have someone call you back.
Thankfully I used PayPal so have opened a dispute so maybe I will not be out the $111.00 that these thieves took!!! I have never left feedback before this is the first time I have had a bad experience purchasing Items on line. I always check resellerratings and Kennzo had pretty good reviews but it lately it looks like I am not the only one they have done this too…

Keenzo Electronics is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Keenzo Electronics is not a merchant member
Keenzo Electronics does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!