"WOW! I went to KeenanSystems.com to order some parts that were out of production. Everywhere else I went told me they had them when in fact their inventory was faulty - obviously not tied into the website.

But Keenan Systems actually had them in stock (like their site said) and even shipped them THE SAME DAY! Pieces arrived as promised. Will definitely go back to Keenan Systems again.

modified review This review was modified by Maffu on July 26 2013 05:41:18 PM

"jeff was helpful and prompt with shipping"

"I have been a customer of Keenan systems for several years. I really enjoy the innovation in the products they offer. they make the whole online purchasing process very pleasant."

"I needed wireless gear in very short order and visited the Keenan Systems website via a recommendation from a co-worker. Not only did they have what I needed and in stock, but they shipped it out of their door within 2 hours or my transaction. A lot of places when you order "Next Day Shipping" that only refers to the third party delivery company and it takes the company themselves a day or two to process the order. That did not happen with Keenan; they realize that when a customer is in need of something that they are willing to pay to ship overnight, the customer usually does have the luxury of waiting for the shipper to delay it a day or two. They were swift and direct. Excellent service as well.

"Jeff over at Keenan Systems is always great with shipping. Any time i have a question he always answer in a very prompt manner. Also their prices cant be beat. Thanks a lot"

"Ordering ease was 10 out of 10. I am buying this one for a canadian friend of mine who doesn't have U.S. credit cards. Your process is quick and easy Thanks Jeff."

"Shipped product right away! But, I got it in a postal box (one size fits all) with nothing around it. At least throw a newspaper in the box to stop it from beating itself to death in travel inside. The item works great but the inside box it was in is destroyed from banging around in the big box. I just happen to be one of those that want to keep the original box. I'm lucky it works. I bet it had a ride because it was sure sloshing around in there when I got it. But it's up and running. Thanks."

"Great service, very professional. Their follow up support technically is great"

"Keenan Systems truly went the extra mile to make sure we'd gotten our parts *faster than we'd hoped* during an emergency. When we made a mistake during ordering, they called to let us know, and figured out how to rectify the situation despite the fact that the parts were already in transit. I couldn't be happier with the service, and Jeff is my new hero. I'll be buying from them again, in the near future."

" The BEST! Not a large purchaser, but have bought 10 EnGenius EOC units from Keenan Systems over the past few years and have had nothing but good service.
I had one EnGenius EOC 1650 unit fail recently and was not quite sure of the warranty or when I purchased the unit. I emailed and inquired about this information from Jeff Keenan and received and answer within a day with purchase order and billing date that I needed to return the unit to EnGenius for warranty replacement or repair.
I received a new replacement 1650 unit from EnGenius about a week later.
Here at home and fairly new to long distance wireless Jeff helped me out with two EOC 2611 units my neighbor and I use to transmit my satellite internet to him. I'm transmitting 2,600' threw trees and brush. Had to add external directional antennas to work well, but the system has been up an running constant now for a year without skipping a beat.
Thanks Jeff to you and your company for the good service and support........
Jim Ott - Northern California

"Previous order was processed with personal care delivery was timely and exceeded all expectations. Excellent service and customer care."

"Jeff, I have been purchasing equipment from you for a couple of years now. Your regular service is outstanding, and you go above and beyond on the special requests. Your prices are very competitive, and because I'm so happy with your service that if you offer a product I need, I will not shop elsewhere for it. Thanks again!
Andy McKinley
Grand Marina

"“Excellent” Customer service! Very fast shipping. I will defiantly recommend to others. Jeff answers all e-mail promptly and is very helpful. I would like to offer one opportunity for improvement. My order came via UPS and it required a signature in person. I work and am not able to be home to sign; now I have to drive to the local UPS to pick up my order. I understand why this is required, but I would like to see the option when ordering to wave the need for a signature for delivery."

"Very fast shipping! Product arrived in perfect condition. The forums have a lot of information about the products offered and Jeff does an excellent job at providing use cases for the different products. Highly recommend!"

"Very fast handling of orders. Product lived up to expectations. Needed an outdoor wireless link from one building to another. Tried the EnGenius EOC-5610 - followed the directions - worked first time - excellent performance. Highly recommend both product and vendor."

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member
Keenan Systems LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!