• Rating 9.83/10 26 reviews

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member
    Keenan Systems LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Keenan Systems LLC contact information

"WOW! I went to KeenanSystems.com to order some parts that were out of production. Everywhere else I went told me they had them when in fact their inventory was faulty - obviously not tied into the website.

But Keenan Systems actually had them in stock (like their site said) and even shipped them THE SAME DAY! Pieces arrived as promised. Will definitely go back to Keenan Systems again.

modified review This review was modified by Maffu on July 26 2013 05:41:18 PM

"I have been a customer of Keenan systems for several years. I really enjoy the innovation in the products they offer. they make the whole online purchasing process very pleasant."

"Shipped product right away! But, I got it in a postal box (one size fits all) with nothing around it. At least throw a newspaper in the box to stop it from beating itself to death in travel inside. The item works great but the inside box it was in is destroyed from banging around in the big box. I just happen to be one of those that want to keep the original box. I'm lucky it works. I bet it had a ride because it was sure sloshing around in there when I got it. But it's up and running. Thanks."

"Great service, very professional. Their follow up support technically is great"

"Keenan Systems truly went the extra mile to make sure we'd gotten our parts *faster than we'd hoped* during an emergency. When we made a mistake during ordering, they called to let us know, and figured out how to rectify the situation despite the fact that the parts were already in transit. I couldn't be happier with the service, and Jeff is my new hero. I'll be buying from them again, in the near future."

"Very fast shipping! Product arrived in perfect condition. The forums have a lot of information about the products offered and Jeff does an excellent job at providing use cases for the different products. Highly recommend!"

"Ordered Friday evening, received on Wednesday - fast processing & shipping! In less than 5 minutes, had software installed and antenna hooked up for much speedier wifi. Very happy with product and service. I only wish it had a longer USB cable, especially since it has double USB connectors for the laptop side."

"I ordered a USB dual-band wireless network adapter from this merchant. My order was processed and shipped the same day, which is always a good thing. Though I had not heard of the EnGenius brand before, the adapter was of excellent quality at a price far less than comparable items from the big-name brands sold at other online and big-box retailers."

"Overall excellent service. Very competitive price and ships same day. I have been very pleased boht with the company and with the Engenius products that I have ordered."

"EXCELLNT SELLER! I wish they were all like that.
Had a question, emailed Jeff Keenan and received a reply within about 30 minutes. Placed an order with him and about an hour later I got an email saying that it was shipped and the tracking #. My order arrived exactly on schedule and the items works exactly as advertised. I am extremely happy and will definitely recommend to others and will order again. Thanks!

"QUICK Shipping; same day shipping; order arrive in 3 days, GREAT communication, and item was AS described. I highly recommend this e-merchant. WILL be making a MAJOR purchase SHORTLY. Thank for swift shipment. My project completion date is now back on schedule due to your swift shipping. THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS."

modified review This review was modified by yabouy on October 07 2009 08:18:37 AM

"This was my 4th. order from Keenans and all have been just great. No defects and fast shipping,I feel spoiled.keep up the good work."

"This is a test of a good company. I bought
an item that didn't meet my expectations.
Jeff from Keenan System made it quite clear.
"If you are not happy please return for a refund".
It was just to painless. I have bought from Jeff
before and will continue in the future. The true
test is when something didn't go quite right and how the customer is taken care of.

Ken

"After Many other disapointing products to get a WiFi signal from the campground to my camper I stumbled upon Keenan Systems and I am so glad I did. I was a bit relulctant at first at the price but after purchasing the RV / Truck WiFi Bridge Kit it solved all my problems. No more dropped connections. This company has taken all the guesswork out of wireless products and connections. Keenan Systems have products that work with good prices and fast shipping. I had no need to try their customer service but other reviews rate them excellent. I plan to purchase all my wireless needs here. Thanks Jeff. One Real Happy Camper."

"Ordered a small part from Keenan Systems at a very competitive price and received the order promptly.
There was a technical problem that got resolved quickly by Jeff's great costumer service.
I appreciate his quick responds by Phone and Email.
Would have no hesitation to order from Keenan again.