Stores > Kaneesha.com
  • Kaneesha.com

Voice your opinion! Review Kaneesha.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

top class quality and fitting

"They take personal care during processing of order. my mom and I are very happy with fitting and quality. Oh yea, my boyfriend proposed me in kaneesha's dress. 10 stars"

2016-04-18

Beware of kaneesha

"I ordered two sarees to be delivered on the 20th of April. It is 18th of April now and I do not hear anything from them. They are not available through phone calls or emails. How can they leave a customer in the dark with no point of contact at all? The product was supposed to be shipped on April 7th. Please Beware of this company. I am going to have legal actions taken against them so that I get my money back. But do not use them company. Instead use bharatplaza which I just used and they have also a chat option and almost all the sarees are available there as well."

2015-08-28

"Excellent experience. purchased gown and palazzo pants for my girl friend. arrived in time and fitted perfect. she is now loves me more :) I recommend kaneesha, good choices."

2015-01-16

"Happy customer. Best customer service among all Indian sites. They deliver exactly what's shown on website. Measurements of my lenga was correct. Kaneesha you may my wedding day. Thank you "

2014-09-19

" Dear Kaneesha team, Thank you very very much for the beautiful dress that I ordered. It looks as good as, if not better than what was advertised on your website. The custom stitching was very well done and fits me comfortably. I know I can attend any function with confidence thanks to Kaneesha!!!! I look forward to shopping with you again. "

2013-05-08

"Extremely disappointed in this website! Spent hundreds of dollars on a dress that was supposed to be custom made. All measurements were wrong, the dress was sewn improperly, length was bad, material was cheap, thin and looked nothing like the picture. I wish I had read reviews before I ordered because it looks like Kaneesha.com has gotten lots of BAD reviews. They would not refund my money or alter the dress even when I told them the built in bra was lopsided. This dress was shipped in a small bag that fit in my mail box. I was expecting a huge box for this expensive dress. There was no receipt, no tags, no nothing. BEWARE of this dishonest company."

Share Kaneesha.com's store rating

Kaneesha.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kaneesha.com is not a merchant member
Kaneesha.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!