• Kamsnaps.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2015-02-05

"I have not had much luck with this company. I have had problems with getting correct items that I ordered from them and no response when I sent them an email about my concerns. I usually don't like doing business with a company that doesn't provide a business address or a phone number and this the reason why. I will suggest that you look somewhere else for your snap needs."

2014-08-14

"Great Customer service
super pleased with product
will be buying again!"

2013-01-17

"Love it, come back again to get another surprise.
Thanks "

2012-10-30

"Loved it! Had exactly what I was looking for and needed. Shipping was affordable and super fast. "

2012-10-29

"I've placed 2 orders with Kamsnaps.com. They've done a great job with answering my questions and fulfilling orders perfectly. They always arrive within a couple of days. As long as I continue to use snaps, they will be the ONLY company I'll buy from :)"

2012-10-24

"I ordered a colour chart, snaps and pliers and am loving them! Also, I live in Canada and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly everything arrived. I just wish the mixed colour snaps weren't so pricey and that you could get them in matte. In my next order I will be trying out their diaper inserts.
Great product....I'm hooked!!"

2012-10-23

"Kamsnaps is my favorite place to buy snaps for my snap die press. They are courteous, speedy with shipment, and the prices are very reasonable! I've referred several friends because I love supporting a business that cares so much about customer service and delivers on their promise to be the best they can be!"

2012-10-22

"I love to buy directly from Kam Sanps! They ship so quickly and have reasonable prices. I highly recommend them!"

2012-10-22

"Great! I have had no issues with the products I purchased. Shipping was fast and the website was easy to use. "

2012-10-21

"Kamsnaps always has great customer service and great products! I use them for my business and am always happy with the delivery time and quality of their products! "

2012-10-21

"I love ordering from Kam Snaps when I am in a pinch for fast turn around. Every order I have placed with them has shipped same day with no errors.

In one instance, I thought a part of my order had been missed, emailed and was given a courtesy store credit, even though the packaging indicated all items had been sent. I later found the item in my house (buried under mounds of fabric). I will surely be ordering from Kam again!"

2012-10-20

"It was great! The shipped quickly, and I received my order in a timely fashion. I was very happy with the customer service, and will order from them again!"

2012-10-20

"I have ordered from them many times now and I have to say amazing customer service. Will definatly order from them again, shipping is fast."

2012-10-20

"Perfect. Always fast shipping! Never mixed up an order! "

2012-10-20

"I love Kamsnaps, they work fabulously well, you have great colours, shipping is lightning fast.... overall a great experience."

Share Kamsnaps.com's store rating

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member
Kamsnaps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!