"Great Customer service
super pleased with product
will be buying again!

"Love it, come back again to get another surprise.
Thanks

"Loved it! Had exactly what I was looking for and needed. Shipping was affordable and super fast. "

"I've placed 2 orders with Kamsnaps.com. They've done a great job with answering my questions and fulfilling orders perfectly. They always arrive within a couple of days. As long as I continue to use snaps, they will be the ONLY company I'll buy from :)"

"I ordered a colour chart, snaps and pliers and am loving them! Also, I live in Canada and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly everything arrived. I just wish the mixed colour snaps weren't so pricey and that you could get them in matte. In my next order I will be trying out their diaper inserts.
Great product....I'm hooked!!

"Kamsnaps is my favorite place to buy snaps for my snap die press. They are courteous, speedy with shipment, and the prices are very reasonable! I've referred several friends because I love supporting a business that cares so much about customer service and delivers on their promise to be the best they can be!"

"I love to buy directly from Kam Sanps! They ship so quickly and have reasonable prices. I highly recommend them!"

"Great! I have had no issues with the products I purchased. Shipping was fast and the website was easy to use. "

"Kamsnaps always has great customer service and great products! I use them for my business and am always happy with the delivery time and quality of their products! "

"I love ordering from Kam Snaps when I am in a pinch for fast turn around. Every order I have placed with them has shipped same day with no errors.

In one instance, I thought a part of my order had been missed, emailed and was given a courtesy store credit, even though the packaging indicated all items had been sent. I later found the item in my house (buried under mounds of fabric). I will surely be ordering from Kam again!

"It was great! The shipped quickly, and I received my order in a timely fashion. I was very happy with the customer service, and will order from them again!"

"I have ordered from them many times now and I have to say amazing customer service. Will definatly order from them again, shipping is fast."

"Perfect. Always fast shipping! Never mixed up an order! "

"I love Kamsnaps, they work fabulously well, you have great colours, shipping is lightning fast.... overall a great experience."

"Not even an hour after ordering I had recieved a shipping notice, and received the snaps and pliers quickly as well. Thanks to the email that was sent for instructions for the pliers I had no problems placing snaps. "

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kamsnaps.com is not a merchant member
Kamsnaps.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!