Stores > Kami Speed

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kami Speed by clicking a star below.
OGTuner's Avatar

Middle Earth
2017-07-29

Light years ahead on customer service.

"I've been in the game for many years now, always a **** car guy, and one thing I can tell you is customer service **** with many other shops. It is a very rare occurrence to receive great customer service in this scene and you kind of get numb by it. So when I first started dealing with Kami Speed I was shock by their amazing service. It was like I actually meant something to them and they appreciated my business. It's a relief to finally have found someone like them. They went above and beyond with my order and received everything I ordered even though there were some hiccups with the supplier and shipping company. Keep it up guys!! You have earn a loyal customer for life!!"

2017-06-13

excellent selection of authentic jdm parts

"This is the only place that I have found that actually sells Parts directly from Japan and not parts from America that are made in Japan. There is a difference you know when a product is directly from Japan it has different manuals literature and the packaging and quality control of those products is typically much higher. I am very happy with the stuff I have got from these guys for my STI. If you are looking for legit JDM stuff this is the only place to get it"

2017-05-03

Why sell items you don't have.

"They charge me for items that was listed in stock on their website. I haven't gotten any reply in 10 days from them.
When I contacted customer service, they said the item that I ordered and paid for and listed in stock was sold out.

2015-02-24

"Purtroppo la dogana italiana ha impiegato 21 giorni per lo sdoganamento, ma la Kamispeed e OK"

2015-02-04

"KamiSpeed is the best car parts/upgrades company I've ever seen. They are actually helpful, they always make sure whatever parts I'm getting are for my car and fit properly, and they even go so far as to price match and have gotten items for me that aren't even listed on their website! That is the most amazing customer service I've encoutered in many decades! The excellence of their customer service is on the same level as if a close family member or my best friend owned the business. I will only do business with them for anything car-related because of this."

2015-02-03

"Quick Delivery and easy to use site"

2015-02-03

"Very fast delivery, good quality product!"

2015-02-01

"Fast Shipping and Accurate, A+ service."

2015-02-01

"Great Product, Exactly as Pictured & came in earlier than expected 100% Satisfied Thanks :)"

2015-02-01

"Extremely satisfied with my order as well as the customer service. I got everything I wanted very quickly. I'll be buying from Kami Speed again. The only thing that's not letting me is not having enough money."

2015-02-01

"Item came quickly and it was well packaged. Unfortunately I broke it. I will be ordering again and looking forward to the quick delivery."

2015-02-01

"If I need any car accessory, or even just to get some knowledge of the car industry, I go to Kami Speed. They truly know their stuff about every import car and what it takes to enhance your car the right way."

2015-01-31

"Very quick shipment. Good packaging and quality product. Would definitely recommend seller. "

2015-01-31

"Very fast shipping product in great condition "

2015-01-31

"Super fast shipping and i recieved exactly what i ordered"

Share Kami Speed's store rating

Kami Speed is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kami Speed is not a merchant member
Kami Speed does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!