Kami Speed Reviews - kamispeed.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.89/10 59 reviews

Kami Speed is a merchant member
Kami Speed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"Parts came quick and were an awesome upgrade"

Rating 8/104/5

"Shipping could have been more cheaper but hey its how the world is i guess"

"Excellent customer service... I will be buying from them again. "

"Very happy with product and fast delivery. Will buy again."

" Good product, very satisfied.

"Kami Speed has always delivered top-notch products and customers service every time I've purchased from them and this was no exception. Easily one of the best in the business. A+++++++++!"

"Got exactly what i ordered and quick. Thanks"

"Excellent price & fast shipping! I've bought from them twice & I'm highly satisfied. If you can't find something on their website, call or email them!"

"Fast shipping. Great experience. These springs went on a 2010 M3 and are by far the best springs I ever put on one of my cars. "

"I couldn't be more satisfied, love my new Nameless exhaust!!!!!"

"The product was as described and exceeded my expectations. "

"super fast shipping the the lowest price on the interwebz for my anti-sway bar.

Thanks Kamispeed!!

"Excellent customer service from the sales side. My order shipped out fast and arrived fast. I will shop with Kami Speed anytime they have a part I need. They have earned a loyal customer."

"Great customer service! Checked on anything I needed and followed up!"

"Josh was very helpful, he knew which offset would be best for my car, the weds sports look awesome on the car. Customer service was excellent in regards to purchasing the order, and having everything delivered on time. Definetly will be doing bussiness with Kami Speed in the future."