• Kami Speed Kami Speed Elite Status

• Phone: 4073527024
    • Customer Support: 4073527024
    • Business Hours: M-F 11am-6pm EST
    • Fax: 4073527114

"Purtroppo la dogana italiana ha impiegato 21 giorni per lo sdoganamento, ma la Kamispeed e OK"

"KamiSpeed is the best car parts/upgrades company I've ever seen. They are actually helpful, they always make sure whatever parts I'm getting are for my car and fit properly, and they even go so far as to price match and have gotten items for me that aren't even listed on their website! That is the most amazing customer service I've encoutered in many decades! The excellence of their customer service is on the same level as if a close family member or my best friend owned the business. I will only do business with them for anything car-related because of this."

"Quick Delivery and easy to use site"

"Very fast delivery, good quality product!"

"Fast Shipping and Accurate, A+ service."

"Great Product, Exactly as Pictured & came in earlier than expected 100% Satisfied Thanks :)"

"Extremely satisfied with my order as well as the customer service. I got everything I wanted very quickly. I'll be buying from Kami Speed again. The only thing that's not letting me is not having enough money."

"Item came quickly and it was well packaged. Unfortunately I broke it. I will be ordering again and looking forward to the quick delivery."

"If I need any car accessory, or even just to get some knowledge of the car industry, I go to Kami Speed. They truly know their stuff about every import car and what it takes to enhance your car the right way."

"Very quick shipment. Good packaging and quality product. Would definitely recommend seller. "

"Very fast shipping product in great condition "

"Super fast shipping and i recieved exactly what i ordered"

"Thanks guys love my items and the stickers and stuff were a really cool touch. Look forward to doing business with you again. Many thanks. Harry "

"They have hard to find items that other online stores don't have. They shipped my items out very fast and I received them before I expected. "

"Great service! Very helpful and will definitely order from Kami speed again."

Share Kami Speed's store rating

Kami Speed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kami Speed is a merchant member
Kami Speed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.